China has infiltrated the federal government

11 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

We are all hypocrites in a way or another.

I don't mind the accusations or jokes, only a fanatic does not laugh at politics. This is why old Adolph forbid jokes in his circle.

He could not handle it, the emotional roller coaster. A coward, like every dictator and his sympathisers. 

but I will tell you this:

Let me play your game. If I were a FSB agent ? ---> why do you care? 

You are more loyal to America than Canada in my opinion. 

I actually don't think you're a double-agent. I think you assume WAY too much. 

Now...why should I care what a Polak defector thinks? I've been to Warsaw...twice. I know how ineffective your nation homeland is. So you come to this beautiful nation...and try to sew horseshit with stupid accusations.

14 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Nation? Again but you are more loyal to the US. How can you talk about such things that I am "sewing" ? , your own messages are proof that you are more loyal to a foreign leader than your own nation

So who loves more this "beautiful nation'?

You -> that turns his back on it due to a political opponent being temporarily in power or me that is just a pragmatic? 

You have more mouth than me because, why? You were born here? That gives you legitimacy that you are higher than me?

I am afraid my friend, in 2022, one shows his love for the nation by contribution and what they leave behind, not my tribal law. That is the real privilege. 

You're so full of it. You "assume" things that are asinine and contribute nothing more than division. Your assumption about Army Guy is most likely wrong...your assumption about me is definitely wrong.

You're nothing more than a mouthpiece for rust.

22 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Satire, Opinion, Theories, all part of democracy.

Also part of democracy is being wrong too, this is why I updated my message above. 

If I am wrong, I did thank the man for his service. Not a fanatic, we all have military people in the family.  I can comprehend the sacrifice. 

Huh...good luck with your new site.

3 hours ago, Contrarian said:

wrong target, the whisky did it. 

I read your manifesto with open cameras, as a side note.

You know, there are things called: "sensitive".

Information sometimes needs to be held for national security purposes.

Sometimes yup.

There's nothing more sensitive than a politician or lobbyist though.

31 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Perfectly? Lol!  AFAIC people who cry that free speech doesn't exist anymore are babies. 

Really? Tell ya what. Go to the UofT and refuse to use preferred pronouns.

Explain to me why discussing the number of jews killed in wwii can get you charged with a crime.

Explain to me how agreeing with the trucker convoy can have your bank accounts frozen and land you in jail.

Or perhaps we should figure out how it is that the government and the media can erase and discussion about the business dealings and criminal activity of the family of a presidential candidate.

Edited by Nationalist

9 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Opinion and Satire:

Lol, oki, ArmyGuy that stands for Proud Boys to wear the green uniform. I have good memory, populist.

Do you think you can fool people because you chose an username and a picture of someone doing their service? Maybe people with an IQ under 120?

Keep marching forward "soldier". ? you and your fake militia troll. 

Your motto should be:

Taking advantage, daily, of the real men that did their part for Canada. 

The above is self censorship. Might be good things.

?

--->  If you are real, thank you for your service.  I am not a "bad man", just passionate at times. = )

wow, that went dark fast, look i'm old refresh my memory when did i say it is ok for the proud boys to wear a uniform and in what context did i say it? 

I'm not here to fool anyone, you can believe anything you want to, its is your dime. If your making assumptions based on a name or photo maybe, you do have an IQ under 120. I really don't care what you think, "that's my therapist talking, told you shes good" 

Hey your free to type whatever you want, don't feel the need to censor anything, let it all out man, you're not hurting my feelings. 

Don't take this personally, I don't need or want your thanks, i did not do all the things i did in my career for you, or Canada or Canadians, i did it for me, for Canadians that support the troops with more than just platitudes or bumper stickers, for the men and women on the left and right of me, i did it for real Canadians that sacrificed everything and got nothing in return. don't like the message turn the station... or here is a hint ignore me. 

So you go girl you be you, we have freedom of speech here in this nation, sort of. 

5 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

wow, that went dark fast, look i'm old refresh my memory when did i say it is ok for the proud boys to wear a uniform and in what context did i say it? 

I'm not here to fool anyone, you can believe anything you want to, its is your dime. If your making assumptions based on a name or photo maybe, you do have an IQ under 120. I really don't care what you think, "that's my therapist talking, told you shes good" 

Hey your free to type whatever you want, don't feel the need to censor anything, let it all out man, you're not hurting my feelings. 

Don't take this personally, I don't need or want your thanks, i did not do all the things i did in my career for you, or Canada or Canadians, i did it for me, for Canadians that support the troops with more than just platitudes or bumper stickers, for the men and women on the left and right of me, i did it for real Canadians that sacrificed everything and got nothing in return. don't like the message turn the station... or here is a hint ignore me. 

So you go girl you be you, we have freedom of speech here in this nation, sort of. 

Well said Army Guy.

32 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Did the Supreme Court ruled on this? and even if that happens, you will see people like the admin here, who will not bow their head down to the government -> and people can talk whatever they want even if some is lunacy. 

Suppression does not work. But you know that. 

Suppression worked well enough when covering up the Biden Laptop just before the election.

57 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

I know is hard but picture a scenario. The FBI comes out and says that Trump is under investigation right before a crucial election and then Trump loses that election as Hillary Clinton did. What do you think you and his followers would say? 

must be paranoia passed over by Chinese agents that infiltrated your mind. (The Hunter Biden alleged suppressed thing). 

Picture this.

You people started this, we aim to finish it.

4 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Always threatening -- can't you discuss without pulling back your fist?

Mah where was this plea for Queensbury Rules while the Democrats were destroying General Flynn? Dragging Stone off to jail in his undies? Were you pleading Libbies to stop the great Russia hoax?

As far as I'm concerned, they get everything they're due...with interest. This last 6 years has been a tippy-toe through piles of chickenshit. Lies...accusations...more lies...and now a trashed economy. And where were you mah?

15 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Mah where was this plea for Queensbury Rules while the Democrats were destroying General Flynn? Dragging Stone off to jail in his undies? Were you pleading Libbies to stop the great Russia hoax?

Why are you talking about Americans in a topic about China infiltrating the Canadian government?

And isn't Flynn an all-out Qanon nutter?

Edited by I am Groot

16 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

Why are you talking about Americans in a topic about China infiltrating the Canadian government?

And isn't Flynn an all-out Qanon nutter?

Actually, looking back it looks like Contrarian brought it up.

No...Flynn is not some sort of "Qanon nutter".