China has infiltrated the federal government

13 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Yeah, I mentioned that incident(or tried to) on page one of this thread.  It’s obvious our federal government favours China.  Their government kidnapped 2 Canadians and Canada’s response with the Huawei executive incident proves this.

And our media soft petals anything to do with both China or our Liberal government.  And most Canadians have lost the ability to detect this.  Its a sad state of affairs.

They have managed to convince an entire generation that farmers and truckers are the real enemies out there. One really has to admire that ability to turn things on a dime.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

Trudeau promised to implement every recommendation of the 94.    As of last summer 13 had been.

It's ok - I got a conservative souce for you so you didn't get all flustered...

https://nationalpost.com/news/much-work-remains-on-the-truth-and-reconciliation-commissions-94-calls-to-action

Two years ago, the BC NDP appointed Ellen Turpel-LaFond to lead a special inquiry to look into discrimination against FN in the BC health care system.  Turpel-Lafond has claimed she is of Cree native descent for decades and has been awarded the Order of Canada and other recognitions.  Was made a judge I believe and fought for FNs.  The CBC did an investigation recently and questions her claim of native ancestry.  You can Google it and see the evidence the CBC published questioning her ancestry.  Her claim is in question.  CBC's article shows a newspaper clipping when it shows an old newspaper article that gives the announcement of the birth of her father and he appears to be a non-native.  I can't remember the name offhand, but you can Google it.  Also they found a baptismal record of her father showing his name and birthdate which corresponds with the news article I believe.  

I also have reason to believe the health care system in BC in at least one hospital in one case triaged a FN patient coming into the emergency department ahead of my wife.   He came in and waited only for about 20 minutes before being treated while we waited for six hours even though he did not appear to be in any pain or urgency and my wife was in pain.  Makes me wonder if the appointment of this woman to investigate discrimination of FN in the health care system has resulted in them giving preferential treatment to FN in the emergency department when they are triaging patients.  The problem with this there is no way of knowing what the truth is because the ER has the right to triage patients according to their own definition or priority and the information about individual patients would be confidential.  So there is no way of questioning it.  If they triage people because they are FN ahead of non-FN that is wrong but it is impossible to question because nobody has a right to question how they triage patients.

Edited by blackbird

22 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Trudeau promised to implement every recommendation of the 94.    As of last summer 13 had been.

It's ok - I got a conservative souce for you so you didn't get all flustered...

https://nationalpost.com/news/much-work-remains-on-the-truth-and-reconciliation-commissions-94-calls-to-action

It would be pure insanity to implement all those recommendations.  Some of them have zero to do with the issues at hand.  Universal Basic Income is one of the recommendations.  How can our government commit to following recommendations before they know what they are?   Incompetent.  

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, blackbird said:

1. Two years ago, the BC NDP appointed Ellen Turpel-LaFond to a special inquiry to look into discrimination against FN in the BC health care system.  Turpel-Lafond has claimed she is of Cree native descent for decades and has been awarded the Order of Canada and other recognitions.  Was made a judge I believe and fought for FNs.  The CBC did an investigation recently and questions her claim of native ancestry.  You can Google it and see the evidence the CBC published questioning her ancestry.  Her claim is in question.  CBC's article shows a newspaper clipping when it shows an old newspaper article that gives the announcement of the birth of her father and he appears to be a non-native.  I can't remember the name offhand, but you can Google it.  Also they found a baptismal record of her father showing his name and birthdate which corresponds with the news article I believe.  

2. I also have reason to believe the health care system in BC in at least one hospital in one case triaged a FN patient coming into the emergency department ahead of my wife.  

1. Ok... whatever this has to do with your original claim that we're handing Canada over or whatever is beyond me.  You seem to have trouble focusing on a single thread.

2. Ok - given your inability to focus (my suspicion) forgive me if I dismiss your uninformed opinion about triage priorities.  Cheers.

14 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

It would be pure insanity to implement all those recommendations.  Some of them have zero to do with the issues at hand.  Universal Basic Income is one of the recommendations.   

Maybe or maybe not.  

I was responding to this: "it means basically handing Canada over to aboriginals.  "

I can see you and some others are starting to moderate extreme claims, which is a good thing.  It means we can talk about what is really being said rather than claims like "the natives are taking everything"

Even Trudeau isn't careful with his language, as evidenced by the NP article.

5 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Ok... whatever this has to do with your original claim that we're handing Canada over or whatever is beyond me.  You seem to have trouble focusing on a single thread.

2. Ok - given your inability to focus (my suspicion) forgive me if I dismiss your uninformed opinion about triage priorities.  Cheers.

Thanks for revealing your lack of empathy for other people and lack of understanding of relevant issues. 

What I talked about is absolutely related to Canada becoming a failed state and completely out of control.  Yes the leaders of Canada are handing our country over to the globalists, the U.N. being a prime example and the ideological perversions of the liberals and left to virtue signal.  They are doing more harm than good in their war against what they call is systemic racism, basically a phony issue.

51 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

They have managed to convince an entire generation that farmers and truckers are the real enemies out there. One really has to admire that ability to turn things on a dime.

The reality of course is that the politicians are mostly expendable.  The farmers and the people who deliver our food are essential.  Alienate them at your peril.  Oh wait, our government has done that.  

12 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Maybe or maybe not.  

I was responding to this: "it means basically handing Canada over to aboriginals.  "

I can see you and some others are starting to moderate extreme claims, which is a good thing.  It means we can talk about what is really being said rather than claims like "the natives are taking everything"

Even Trudeau isn't careful with his language, as evidenced by the NP article.

In many NDP and Liberal minds, First Nations means exactly what it says,  they should come first.  That is NDP -Liberal ideology.  You don't have to believe me.  Just listen to the frequent comments by many NDP and Liberal politicians.  There is ongoing evidence to show they actually believe FNs should be treated as first class citizens and everyone else as second class citizens.  This is not "reconciliation" whatever that is supposed to mean.  It is the NDP-Liberal ideology that is perverted.   How about treating everyone the same.  One law and one justice system the same for all Canadians?  Ever thought of that?

On 11/7/2022 at 3:48 PM, Moonlight Graham said:

https://globalnews.ca/news/9253386/canadian-intelligence-warned-pm-trudeau-that-china-covertly-funded-2019-election-candidates-sources/

This report also reiterates the CCP efforts in Canada in Operation Fox Hunt:

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-csis-warns-chinas-operation-fox-hunt-is-targeting-canadas-chinese/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Fox_Hunt

So what are the feds doing about this?  Where is the legislation?  Are foreign agents being removed from these legislator offices?

This is nothing new.  I am sure with the security services the federal government should have been advised about this for years.  Why they chose to do nothing about it is the question.  Trudeau did express an admiration for the Chinese Communist system.  

A book was written in 2019 by Jonathan Manthorpe called "Claws of the Panda - Beijing's Campaign of Influence and Intimidation in Canada".

Canada has had a long relationship with the People's Republic of China.  First based on missionaries who travelled from Canada to China beginning in the 19th century and through the 20th century.  The book says Canada has misjudged the reality and potential of the relationship.  I believe liberals including the left generally have a rose-coloured vision of China and our relationship with it.  They are very misguided in their thinking.

On 11/8/2022 at 10:44 AM, Contrarian said:

There was a story 2 weeks ago about a RCMP investigation as well: 

Give the PRC the credit it deserves. These ‘police stations’ in Canada are merely part of a worldwide effort to control expatriate Chinese. 

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Aristides said:

The Global article said Trudeau was briefed on this back in January. Nine months later he admits to it only after this article was released?

And has done absolutely nothing. No moves to shut down the Confucius institutes. No move to ban the United Front. No move to reign in Chinese agents here who threaten and intimidate local expatriates. No move to crack down on locals who own Chinese language media but who operate under orders from the Chinese Communist Party. No nothing.

The part in the story which spoke about China's influence efforts against Canadian politicians and media. We saw some of that at play during the two michaels affair, when a number of ex-politicians who are still influential in the Liberal party openly lobbied on behalf of China - including Chretien, Manley, Rock, Ouellette, and Axworthy. And how much influence have the Chinese bought with existing Liberal cabinet ministers and MPs?

7 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

I’d go further and say it appears that our government isn’t in charge of the ship or doesn’t defend Canadian interests.  We’ll see if a change in government changes anything, assuming there’s a change in government.  

since Canada is totally dependent on America for national security & economic prosperity

the only way to save Canada is to save America

elections don't matter

the masses will simply have to suffer catastrophic consequences, altering the culture itself upstream from politics

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

The failure of MAGA and the red wave says people think elections do matter.

oh I want the Liberals & Democrats to be in charge

I will vote for Justin Trudeau in the next election

conservatives would be fools to seek power at this juncture

let the left be in charge when the fiscal & economic catastrophe comes crashing down upon the masses

5 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Good point.   Giant prosthetic breasts for all!  Let the lunatics run the asylum into the ground.  

the global economy is a four to one debt to productivity ratio ticking time bomb

nothing will stop it until it implodes

so now is not the time to be seeking office

because there is no solution except a massive exponential correction

you don't want to be owning that

just let your opponents end up holding the bag

2 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

Good point.   Giant prosthetic breasts for all!  Let the lunatics run the asylum into the ground.  

I don't want the bus I'm riding in to hit a wall, thanks. 

And it's not like it will be quick. They'll just keep borrowing money for years.

On 11/7/2022 at 6:01 PM, sharkman said:

What?  Our media finally has woken up?  I don’t believe it.  Let’s see if this is still a story in 2 weeks.

China has how many police stations on Canadian soil?

China also had soldiers on Canadian soil, training or some such thing.  

Chinese nationals were doing top secret bio work in Canadian labs that have the highest level of risk.  And they took their results back to their government, with no repercussions.

Lets see if our wimpy bought for media(Covid money straight from Federal government) remembers how to investigate…

Trudeau is one of those candidates funded by the Chinese Communist Party

Canada is economically beholden to China at this point, so there is not much room to manoeuvre. Canada also depends on them for certain essential products, like hospital supplies, PPE and drugs, to name a few.

Once upon a time Canada had a very strong relationship with the USA. As China began to ramp up its industrial capability, their so-called great leap forward, Canada increasingly shifted its trade towards China. Globalists touted the benefits of "free trade" would bring us closer to world peace, bridge the divide between east and west. Others saw this as a lie, it amounted to exploitation of the Chinese people and essentially, making a deal with the devil, that increasing China's power and influence would only make them stronger, and the communist party leadership are not to be trusted.

I read that today Canada gets like 90% of its drugs from China. We make very little medication here. Now there is a terrible shortage of children's medication, without much explanation why this has happened, nor any mention of someone having a plan to do something about it,

IE where is the goddam government, is this not their thing. You would think so.

I'll tell you where they are... this week Trudeau's reps walked away from the premiers meeting in BC, held to discuss the health care crisis. The man was too busy to attend, and after those shenanigans, clearly not interested in talking about it.

He does have the time though to attend and be on a drag queen TV show.

Those acting skills really come through when you need them, I tell you.

But now I hear my friends can cross the US border, and buy all the meds that their babies need. Seems the US has enough supply, but not Canada.

Why exactly izzit?

I say 1 + 1 = 2 ...

Canadians need to connect the dots.

Figure out where the Venn diagram intersects...

;)

• Like 4