Liberal Climate Activist Greta Thunberg calls for insurrection against western democracies

West

19 minutes ago, West said:

Looks like the left continues to call for insurrections against democratically elected democracies

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/11/02/greta-thunberg-time-overthrow-wests-oppressive-racist-capitalist/

I only saw the word 'transform' in the original article, nothing to say insurrection was at hand.  Certainly not like blockading the Ambassador bridge or anything.

Here's another version.  West - try to remain calm and use a Thesaurus and an Advil if they help.

https://calgaryherald.com/news/world/meet-the-new-greta-thunberg-im-going-to-war-on-racist-capitalism/wcm/3d280339-2ae2-4958-9c0c-af190c1e2cb5/amp/

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

Must be a slow day in the media, when what's her face makes the news once again, this time promoting her new book, and her new direction in life. Shes pretty much pissed off with everyone in the world, The best thing the west could do for this chick is to get her some help for her mental issues, instead of using her to promote a climate crisis that not many world leaders or nations really care about in the first place.

How dare you!

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

Must be a slow day in the media, when what's her face makes the news once again, this time promoting her new book, and her new direction in life. Shes pretty much pissed off with everyone in the world, The best thing the west could do for this chick is to get her some help for her mental issues, instead of using her to promote a climate crisis that not many world leaders or nations really care about in the first place.

Greta should come try and survive a Sask winter without the use of fossil fuels

• Like 4

2 hours ago, West said:

Looks like the left continues to call for insurrections against democratically elected democracies

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/11/02/greta-thunberg-time-overthrow-wests-oppressive-racist-capitalist/

This is the sort of hysterical rhetoric I was talking about in the other thread bud.  You can't complain about how the trucker protestors were portrayed in the media and then slap these sorts of gems down on the forums.  

Maybe pull some quotes from the article or something, rather than just a one-liner and a paywall link.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Moonbox said:

... pull some quotes from the article or something, rather than just a one-liner and a paywall link.  

Hyperbolic convulsions and intellectual dishonesty is what you get with the new troll army on here.

Engage only when you are too bored to just stare at the wall and bite your nails...

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

This is the sort of hysterical rhetoric I was talking about in the other thread bud.  You can't complain about how the trucker protestors were portrayed in the media and then slap these sorts of gems down on the forums.  

Maybe pull some quotes from the article or something, rather than just a one-liner and a paywall link.  

Why not? You seem to be able to call everything an insurrection why can't I?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, herbie said:

As much as how a teen age girl who'll stand up for her opinion strikes such fear and hatred into their hearts?

More like having a good laugh at the people who hang on to her every word.

There's only one way to check this out.  Is the Monaco Yacht Club arming it's boats?  (They're the ones that sailed her across the Atlantic with great publicity a few years ago.)  Have there been some 50 cal machine gun orders mixed in with the caviar and champagne?  Seriously, it's COP27 and she's got a new book.  I've said in the past that, when it hit's the fan, there's enough to cover everybody.

There is so much fear and hate associated with climate change then even if we did have a miracle cure there'd be those that would oppose it.  Incidentally, we do have a miracle cure and it's called nuclear power and look what's happened to it!

5 hours ago, herbie said:

As much as how a teen age girl who'll stand up for her opinion strikes such fear and hatred into their hearts?

Thats how you see it, the right hiding in their closets shivering from a girl that has issues. I see it as the left and climate freaks using this young woman with mental health issues to spur on their cause. To squeeze another dollar out of the woke. Which has reached religious levels across most western nations, but it is only from fear of being canceled that they pray to the climate gods. But nobody of any importance is listening. 

Hard to take this issue serious, when the globe sits around and does sweet F*** all.   

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, West said:

Why not? You seem to be able to call everything an insurrection why can't I?

You can do or say whatever you want my man, but crying foul about unkind media attention when your own hysterics and hyperbole are so regularly on display makes you look kind of silly.  

"

Piers Corbyn, 72, is a climate change denier and adds that listening to Miss Thunberg, 16, was ‘deranged’ describing her as an ‘ignorant brainwashed child’.

He tweeted a BBC News article about the teenager’s visit to the UK telling MPs they need to ‘listen to climate scientists’.

He said: ‘Listening to an ignorant brainwashed child is deranged. I am an actual scientist of physics Meteorology, astrophysics and climate and say @GretaThunberg is wrong and suffers mental abuse by manipulative adults.’"

Greta Thunberg is an 'ignorant brainwashed child being abused by adults', says Corbyn's brother | Metro News

"No teenager is more freakishly influential than Greta Thunberg, the deeply disturbed messiah of the global warming movement."

THE DISTURBING SECRET TO THE CULT OF GRETA THUNBERG | Herald Sun

This only goes to show that the followers of Greta must themselves be deeply disturbed cult followers.  This includes Trudeau and his groveling followers who are saving the planet on the backs of Canadians.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Yet, he's quoted here as though he was a climate scientist.

The Left doesn't mock people?

The Left certainly does but it will rarely mock the high priests of climate change. Be they scientists or not. 

Edited by I am Groot
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, herbie said:

She does have a team behind her. 

Greta Thunberg: The PR guru behind climate change activist’s rise | news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site

Greta gets a lot of attention from the adoring paparazzi who give her the movie star treatment. Her publicity stunts aren't all that green though.

Captain of Greta Thunberg’s sailboat foils ‘zero emissions’ plans by flying to US | Washington Examiner

I don't hate her, I just roll my eyes and wonder why so many people worship the ground she walks on.

• Like 1