Donald Trump Calls on Mitch McConnell to be Impeached

Contrarian

via NewsWeek

Mr. McConnell time to call DeSantis? = )

Donald Trump Calls on Mitch McConnell to be Impeached

The former president made the remarks on Thursday during an appearance on John Fredericks' Real America's Voice show.

"Democrats are scheming, probably with some of the RINOs, in order to blow the debt ceiling up," Fredericks said. "What is your position on that?"

Republican in Name Only, or RINO, is a derogative term some Trump supporters use for GOP politicians they think are too liberal or moderate.

"Mitch McConnell keeps allowing it to happen. I mean they ought to impeach Mitch McConnell if he allows that. Frankly, Mitch McConnell – they have something on him."

Newsweek has reached out to Mitch McConnell for comment. No answer yet.

Edited by Contrarian
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

Ever notice how Republicans try to block debt ceiling increases only when Democrats are in the White House?

They formed an entire PARTY to stop deficits - called the Tea Party.  When Don took office they and Paul "Blah blah blah" Ryan mysteriously vanished somewhere... 

18 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

They formed an entire PARTY to stop deficits - called the Tea Party.  When Don took office they and Paul "Blah blah blah" Ryan mysteriously vanished somewhere... 

Deficits only matter when Democrats are in the White House. 

Republican Presidents always increase the deficit and Democrats reduce it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Don plays for the American team. Not Mitch's globalist team.

Trump plays for HIS OWN team and will work for whomever pays him.

Which is why he got the former campaign manager for Putin's man in Ukraine to manage Trump's campaign for "free" while he was paid by the Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska.

Just ANOTHER illegal foreign campaign contribution from Russia. 🤮

19 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Trump plays for HIS OWN team and will work for whomever pays him.

Which is why he got the former campaign manager for Putin's man in Ukraine to manage Trump's campaign for "free" while he was paid by the Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska.

Just ANOTHER illegal foreign campaign contribution from Russia. 🤮

Sure...whatever...

I look at results. And when I do...guess who produced better for the American people?

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, West wrote, "Mitchell and thr rest of the liberal loons are destroying the economy. Just looked at my retirement savings and lost tens of thousands thanks to govt incompetence..."

So, you are an American? That would explain a lot. 🤠

In Canada, we have rising interest rates which increase my retirement income.

Edited by Queenmandy85

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Sure...whatever...

I look at results. And when I do...guess who produced better for the American people?

Democrats, nearly always and nearly every metric. Jobs, stocks, GDP, deficit & debt? Go ahead pick a few and look it up. Although do try to keep in mind the real world factors like the Great Recession and the Pandemic show up in the data.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

Not Trump, all he did was reduce taxes for the rich which is what Republicans always do while useful fools like you cheer them on.

And produced the best economy ever and secured the boarder and dealt with ISIS NK and China.

22 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Democrats, nearly always and nearly every metric. Jobs, stocks, GDP, deficit & debt? Go ahead pick a few and look it up. Although do try to keep in mind the real world factors like the Great Recession and the Pandemic show up in the data.

Oh...hiding behind the skirt of The Rona still I see.

Good on ya...

35 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

21 minutes ago, West wrote, "Mitchell and thr rest of the liberal loons are destroying the economy. Just looked at my retirement savings and lost tens of thousands thanks to govt incompetence..."

So, you are an American? That would explain a lot. 🤠

In Canada, we have rising interest rates which increase my retirement income.

And trashes my mortgages.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

lol...you keep saying that son. who knows...maybe one day it'll be true...

I don't really have any idea what that means. It seems like you disagree with my post, but I'm not sure what there is to disagree with. You think that white nationalists and their war against replacement isn't also anti-miscegenation?

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Sure...whatever...

Trump sabotaged the COVID response which resulted in 1M excess deaths because he was more concerned about COVID affecting HIS re-election prospects than saving lives. Ironically that sabotage COST him re-election.

Of course he is ON TAPE with Woodward, contradicting his PUBLIC CLAIMS. AKA, LIES

His results were TRAGEDY.

How many excess deaths in Canada?