A California court rules of Christian baker exercising her First Amendment rights

23 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Why do you think people don’t like being called a fag, vs homosexual or gay?

Homosexuals call themselves fags all the time. Blacks call themselves niggers. Are you suggesting homosexuals and blacks are racists?

If you have a problem with someone who is NOT a fag using that term, you're the bigot.

4 minutes ago, reason10 said:

Homosexuals call themselves fags all the time. Blacks call themselves niggers. Are you suggesting homosexuals and blacks are racists?

If you have a problem with someone who is NOT a fag using that term, you're the bigot.

Do you not understand context?  Do you think they would find it acceptable if you called them a fag?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, reason10 said:

Neither can you, HYPOCRITE!

Let’s recap your arguments in this thread:

• Fag means cigarette, so you can call gay people fags. 
  • Everyone in history was a bigot and racist, so it’s ok for you to be a bigot and racist. 
  • Gays call each other a fag, so it’s ok for you to call gay people fags.
  • I’m a bigot for being intolerant of racists and bigots, and that is the exact the same thing.  So, you can be a bigot and a racist.  
  • Democrats were racist, so that’s an excuse for you to be one.

Did I capture all the lame excuses @reason10 used for being a bigot?  Please add to the list if I missed any.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, TreeBeard said:

Let’s recap your arguments in this thread:

• Fag means cigarette, so you can call gay people fags. 
  • Everyone in history was a bigot and racist, so it’s ok for you to be a bigot and racist. 
  • Gays call each other a fag, so it’s ok for you to call gay people fags.
  • I’m a bigot for being intolerant of racists and bigots, and that is the exact the same thing.  So, you can be a bigot and a racist.  
  • Democrats were racist, so that’s an excuse for you to be one.

Did I capture all the lame excuses @reason10 used for being a bigot?  Please add to the list if I missed any.

Here's the problem with those dumbass arguments. None of them hold water.

I can't be a bigot or a racist because I'm not a Democrat. Your side of the aisle OWNS racism and bigotry. Your side of the aisle INVENTED racism and bigotry.

There is nothing racist about the word "fag." Homosexuals are not a race.

You are not intolerant of racists. You support them. You are a liberal and all liberals are racists.

You are a bigot and a triggered snowflake for being triggered by the word "fag." That word shouldn't  bother anyone, since it is not a racist or bigoted term.

The racist terms include nigger, honky, cracker, zipperhead, slant eye, coon, whitey, ofay, etc. Those are direct RACIAL slurs. I have not used ANY of those terms in this thread.

On 11/7/2022 at 3:15 PM, herbie said:

A veritable Niagra Falls of effluent spews fom his mouth... reminds me of the pictures of shit leaking out from Guiiani's brain...

The finest mayor in the history of New York City.

Then again, your side of the aisle supported that retard Fetterman. Talk about shit leaking from a brain.

10 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Here's a short film about Trump sexually assaulting Rudy dressed in drag.

I don't think anything of it, but it's fascinating to me that moral hysterical types support these two.

First reaction I could make would be for The Donald to FIRE the man in charge of his personal marketing and image. And where in the name of ZEUS'S BUTTHOLE were his kids when he pulled this stunt?

I'm starting to wonder if this thing is even real. Reason I ask is Trump doesn't look as old as when he was running for president. This might have occurred before he even thought about running. But anything is possible in video editing.

Also, you can't tell me the Democrats wouldn't have flashed that video EVERY day of the campaign he ran against Hillary. Hell, the Democrats continued to flash Jan 6 on every headline and Trump wasn't even running this year. So this is suspect on its face.

Edited by reason10

On 10/25/2022 at 2:51 PM, reason10 said:

Thing is, I have no desire to deliberately hurt one's feelings, 

So it's just that your so callus and disconnected from modern societal norms that it just "comes out" naturally? ............... I'm picturing a very old white man..... Sitting alone looking out a closed window..... Yelling obscenities at the cars passing by.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/17/2022 at 4:13 PM, CrakHoBarbie said:

So it's just that your so callus and disconnected from modern societal norms that it just "comes out" naturally? ............... I'm picturing a very old white man..... Sitting alone looking out a closed window..... Yelling obscenities at the cars passing by.

So you're a racist. You don't think a black person is capable of being callus and disconnected from modern societal norms.

8 minutes ago, reason10 said:

So you're a racist. You don't think a black person is capable of being callus and disconnected from modern societal norms.

Apparently, your such an decrepit old coot that you can no longer read properly... Here it is again... Ask your nurse for help...

"So it's just that your so callus and disconnected from modern societal norms that it just "comes out" naturally? ............... I'm picturing a very old racist white man..... Sitting alone looking out a closed window..... Yelling obscenities at the cars passing by."

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

5 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Apparently, your such an decrepit old coot that you can no longer read properly... Here it is again... Ask your nurse for help...

"So it's just that your so callus and disconnected from modern societal norms that it just "comes out" naturally? ............... I'm picturing a very old racist white man..... Sitting alone looking out a closed window..... Yelling obscenities at the cars passing by."

You're a racist. I work for a living. I'm rarely home. And you're a racist.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2022 at 4:10 AM, jatt47 said:

Why are you insulting the Gods?

Your side keeps losing and you need to deal with it.

Alone, in a dark & padded room.

What Gods? I never mentioned a deity nor have I insulted one.

By the way, that video of Jerome Horwitz (Curly Howard to his fans) is an example of improvisation. Curly often had trouble remembering his lines. But he was the most skilled improv comedian of all time, decades before anyone even came up with the idea of improv comedy clubs.

So much of his stuff in those Columbia shorts was improv. There's not a comedian today with those kinds of chops.

On 12/16/2022 at 8:57 AM, CrakHoBarbie said:

You don't even know what my race is, you ignorant bee itch.

How do you know I'm not one of these guys?

trump_YBLS.jpg

Or are you just so stupid that you think anyone who is smarter than you (which I am, and which MOST people in the state of Florida are) is automatically an old white man? Do you have this notion that whites are the superior race?

il_fullxfull.918365561_dkir.jpg

Edited by reason10

3 hours ago, jatt47 said:

I don't care - you could quote the Bible or Quran to justify killing heathens.

You need to lighten up. Go rent the movie. It's good action and has a lot of funny lines. The phrase "Zeus's Butthole" is funny, at least to normal intelligent people. In no way were the writers of The Rock nor Nicholas Cage thinking about insulting a deity when they created that line.

Right now, Obama's buddy IRAN are a true religious theocracy, which means they adhere very closely to the Koran's commandment of death to all infidels. Certainly they enforce the death penalty for homos. America is not such a place. It's really stupid and ignorant to even imagine otherwise.