Did Justin Trudeau committ war crimes?

West

Now that the Emergencies Act narrative has officially fallen apart, what's the fallout for the lil tyrant at the PMO? 

The Emergencies Act, formerly known as the War Measures Act, suspends all rights in the face of a national threat I.e terrorist activity. Its obvious there was no grounds to invoke the Act, yet was used as justification for false imprisonment and political violence against his adversaries. 

Should Trudeau go on trial for war crimes? 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, West said:

Now that the Emergencies Act narrative has officially fallen apart, what's the fallout for the lil tyrant at the PMO? 

The Emergencies Act, formerly known as the War Measures Act, suspends all rights in the face of a national threat I.e terrorist activity. Its obvious there was no grounds to invoke the Act, yet was used as justification for false imprisonment and political violence against his adversaries. 

The Hague international criminal court may be suitable here.  I’m sure Canada is a signatory, y’know being that it’s international…

So the maintenance of law and order and the prosecution of persons accused of crimes is now a war crime? So, if some one steals your vehicle or threatens you in the street, the police should do nothing because law enforcement is a war crime. The Emergencies Act proclamation  preserved constitutional rights, unlike the War Measures Act. You ignore that the citizens of Ottawa who were the victims of the illegal occupation, have rights as well. Perhaps you also forget that this illegal occupation came on the heels of the Jan. 6 attack on the US capital. That lends context to this event. The leaders of the illegal occupation issued a document (Memorandum of Understanding was what I believe it was called) showing the intent of overthrowing the lawful government of Canada. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

So the maintenance of law and order and the prosecution of persons accused of crimes is now a war crime? So, if some one steals your vehicle or threatens you in the street, the police should do nothing because law enforcement is a war crime. The Emergencies Act proclamation  preserved constitutional rights, unlike the War Measures Act. You ignore that the citizens of Ottawa who were the victims of the illegal occupation, have rights as well. Perhaps you also forget that this illegal occupation came on the heels of the Jan. 6 attack on the US capital. That lends context to this event. The leaders of the illegal occupation issued a document (Memorandum of Understanding was what I believe it was called) showing the intent of overthrowing the lawful government of Canada. 

Are you a communist?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

No, I've been a Conservative activist all my adult life. I am a retired Peace Officer. I believe in law and order.  Does that make me a communist? What did you see in my post that could lead you to think I was a communist?  

Did I advocate the leaders of the occupation be taken out into the forest and shot? That is what a communist would do.

Did I advocate the rest of the participants be shipped to a labour camp (gulag) in northern Saskatchewan, never to be heard from again? That's what a communist would do.

Maybe you need to read some books by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn. Then get back to us about communism.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, West said:

What war was the country in that would qualify this as a "war" crime?

What section in the Criminal Code did they allegedly contravene that would qualify this as a "crime?"

If there was no war and no crime, how do you get a "war crime?"

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

No, I've been a Conservative activist all my adult life. I am a retired Peace Officer. I believe in law and order.  Does that make me a communist? What did you see in my post that could lead you to think I was a communist?  

Did I advocate the leaders of the occupation be taken out into the forest and shot? That is what a communist would do.

Did I advocate the rest of the participants be shipped to a labour camp (gulag) in northern Saskatchewan, never to be heard from again? That's what a communist would do.

Maybe you need to read some books by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn. Then get back to us about communism.

I wrote a thesis on Solzhenitsyn and I have worked in Russia.  Think about the climate of protests under the Soviet Union and in Eastern Block countries.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

What war was the country in that would qualify this as a "war" crime?

What section in the Criminal Code did they allegedly contravene that would qualify this as a "crime?"

If there was no war and no crime, how do you get a "war crime?"

He was the one who invoked the Act. So if there was no war, he shouldnt be invoking the Act. Maybe if he's actually held responsible for war crimes it would act as a legitimate deterrent from such measures in the future?

Suspending rights, which are human rights, then proceeding to get violent with protesters is disgusting and he should be tried as a war criminal. 

Edited by West

12 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

EMA officially fallen apart?

How? When?

So far all that has been proven is the inadequacies of the Ottawa Police force and it's leadership

There was no threat, just some lefties who had to walk a block to the soy store instead of being able to get a good spot out front. 

I know that seems like an emergency but it's not

4 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

We live in Canada, not in a "developing nation". This is the new word that replaced third world country. ?

Do you know what happens in such countries when government changes?

Look at dictatorships around the world -> what happens.

Normally, you see a general being replaced by another general.

This is what you are asking underneath, isn't it? You want him charged now but so far, as someone mentioned above, there is only 1 thing surfacing: the incompetence of the Ottawa police leadership. 

I highly doubt the liberals can score any more negative points with this, unless something cataclysmic happens, the Conservatives will win the next few elections in my opinion. 

No the Ottawa Police adhered to the Charter. You may not like that they didn't get the injection, but doesn't mean they lose their human rights. 

What it boils down to is lefties believing that people who disagree with them should not exist. It's a very bizarre time we live in.. 

1 hour ago, West said:

There was no threat, just some lefties who had to walk a block to the soy store instead of being able to get a good spot out front. 

I know that seems like an emergency but it's not

Says who???

The commission is still talking about the idiots that blocked the streets of Ottawa. They are only talking about what happened on the streets of Ottawa in  the first weekend.

2 hours ago, West said:

He was the one who invoked the Act. So if there was no war, he shouldnt be invoking the Act. Maybe if he's actually held responsible for war crimes it would act as a legitimate deterrent from such measures in the future?

Suspending rights, which are human rights, then proceeding to get violent with protesters is disgusting and he should be tried as a war criminal. 

The Emergency Act Proclamation did not suspend rights. However, the illegal occupiers violated the rights of many of the citizens of downtown Ottawa.

4 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

The Hague international criminal court may be suitable here.  I’m sure Canada is a signatory, y’know being that it’s international…

only the armed forces are subject to the Hague & Geneva Conventions

law enforcement agencies are not bound by them

police powers exceed those of the military on domestic soil

4 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

So the maintenance of law and order

except that they seized private property without court order

no law in Canada empowers them to do that, not even the Emergencies Act

and they seized this property simply by intimidating the banks into handing it over, which is force

so rather than maintain law & order, it appears that the government has in fact committed bank robbery

3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

only the armed forces are subject to the Hague & Geneva Conventions

law enforcement agencies are not bound by them

police powers exceed those of the military on domestic soil

Well we saw it with Milosevic, right?  If a country’s leader is in command of the military and national police, then…

I don’t think any international bodies would hunt down their biggest puppet fanboy anyway.  Trudeau undermines Canadian sovereignty and empowers outside influences.  

4 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Well we saw it with Milosevic, right?  If a country’s leader is in command of the military and national police, then…

I don’t think any international bodies would hunt down their biggest puppet fanboy anyway.  Trudeau undermines Canadian sovereignty and empowers outside influences.  

there certainly could be international statutes invoked against the lawless activities of Justin Trudeau

but war crime is Hague & Geneva, which the police are not subject to on domestic soil

4 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

I wrote a thesis on Solzhenitsyn and I have worked in Russia.  Think about the climate of protests under the Soviet Union and in Eastern Block countries.  

Wow, that was quick. (I wrote this 4 hours ago then lost it to the computer elves). I defer. So what was it about my post that made you associate it with communism?

Edited by Queenmandy85

33 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

there certainly could be international statutes invoked against the lawless activities of Justin Trudeau

but war crime is Hague & Geneva, which the police are not subject to on domestic soil

Which would those be, Dougie? 

He should be held responsible for his abusive, tyrant-like behavior to restore faith in our institutions. 

No accountability and our institutions have lost credibility