The pro choice position is silly

Iteration

1 minute ago, Iteration said:

@Jedi_Master_Tallyn

Okay, now that will be your first logical contradiction. If they had no rights, they would not have protection from this so the contradiction is "these people have no rights and it is not the case that they have no rights."

Do you acknowledge that this is a contradiction on your view, yes or no? 

No.

It is becoming clear you do not want a discussion. What you want is for us to justify your "everyone who is pro-choice is a baby killer" mentality. Sorry wont happen, except maybe in your own little closed mind.

I say to you again, this issue is NOT black and white, yes and no answers do not work here. For every instance you can name where a "I like unprotected sex but I don't want kids abortion" happened, I am sure there are just as many ones that were for medical, which includes mental health, reasons. 

It is becoming clear you are one of those horrid small insecure people, who stands outside a women's clinic and yells WHORE!! at any woman that dares enter the door. Did you know that abortion is just ONE of the reason those clinics exist? Do you care? I doubt that, much easier to spew hatred and be a bigot, to yell and scream at us for being  baby killers, adulterers and sinners.

Have you ever honestly sat down and actually talked to someone who was willing to be reasonable about this issue and actually debate it. No you haven't Because you are just as bad as Herbie spewing your hate filled views at others then insulting anyone that disagrees and focusing only on the parts of their post that enforce your. "I am morally better than you" mentality.

So ignore me, dodge my question. Prove me right, please.

Because right now I think you are a bigoted coward hiding behind your supposed righteousness erroneously judging people while you commit the sin of vanity over and over and over again. 

"Pride goeth before a fall"

And in case you forgot, "God so loved the world, ..... there are no qualifiers here just love and its to the world not just you and your little friends. 

Now do you want an honest debate, or are you the coward I am beginning to think you are?

3 hours ago, Jedi_Master_Tallyn said:

No

Lol, I can't. ? 
If you are genuinely taking the position that the statement "these people have no rights and it is not the case that they have no rights," is not a logical contradiction, you know absolutely nothing about basic logic. This is the reason the pro choice position is silly. They do not understand fundamental logic, and they run into contradictions in which they don't even know that they have contradicted themselves. 

Edited by Iteration

Everyone will be able to read over this thread and see that you forced the contradiction in logic. You were allowed to make leading statements and ask leading questions that you only allowed one word answers to. 

THAT IS NOT A DEBATE!!!!!!! THAT IS AN INERAGATION!!! 

and it is one that would NEVER stand up in ANY court of law.

Everyone can see what you did, how you dodged and weaved with the best of how yo forced me to play your game by threatening to ignore me just so you could win. 

Well I have called you on your excrement. And you did not like it. Grow up and realize in the adult world Yes and no are not the only answers. The world is not black and white just because you want it to be easy. The world is hard and difficult and ALL the colors of the rainbow.

At least the adult world is; to children and those that are childish; yes the world is seen as black and white. Because the adults protect them from the dangers and hardships of the world, but there is lies the uneducated immature, closed mind that need to be opened to the possibilities. And once that happens they enter adulthood and they understand and exercise, these rights. Children to not have the same TYPE of rights as adults, because adults are expected to protect look after nurture and  educate them so that they CAN one day understand and exercise the rights of an adult. That is why there is no contradiction. because we are talking about two different things. Now watch me give you a point on witch to base ALL of your arguments.

The rights of child are to be protected nurtured and educated with out fear by the adults. And you know what; that is contrary to being pro-choice. But again the world is not black and white and there is ALWAYS exceptions to the rules that prove everything wrong or at least suspect. Why because human have free will. 

These are the answers to the questions that you would not allow and even if you have ignored me the others will be able to see this. 

So go ahead ignore me I like winning.

Everyone will be able to read over this thread and see that you forced the contradiction in logic. 

Oh so it was a contradiction? This would be a second logical contradiction, because you have now stated that it both IS and IS NOT a contradiction. 

Edited by Iteration

5 minutes ago, Iteration said:

Oh so it was a contradiction? This would be a second logical contradiction, because you have now stated that it both IS and IS NOT a contradiction. 

I am still waiting for you to answer to my question, Please justify for me forcing a 10 year old rape victim to carry to term.

And you are well aware why is both was and was not a contradiction, because here in the real world things are not black and white simply because you can not grasp hard concepts like religious freedom and morally grey issues. 

You once again focused on one small tiny part of a much large post simply because that was the only part that fit your rhetoric. How about you answer my question. I will even allow you more than one word. 

Anyway, given that you have agreed you have contradicted yourself (after previously denying it) and you are refusing to reconcile this contradiction, I think it is easy to conclude you are okay with holding an incoherent position. This is precisely the goal of this thread.

Edited by Iteration

6 minutes ago, Iteration said:

Anyway, given that you have agreed you have contradicted yourself (after previously denying it) and you are refusing to reconcile this contradiction, I think it is easy to conclude you are okay with holding an incoherent position. This is precisely the goal of this thread, 

You were the king of Dodge ball as a kid weren't you?

1 minute ago, Iteration said:

Any further comment will be ignored until there is a reconciliation of the contradiction in your view, or a direct concession of the argument as a whole. 

Just admit it, you are a coward.

You can not and will not stand up for your views when put under the microscope.

I did it.

I was most likely not the best candidate on this sight to do so especially as a male, and I knew you were trying to trap my in a logic contradiction so you could laugh and poke fun at my beliefs. I played your game anyway. And when it is your turn to answer, you run like a coward.

No courage to back your convictions?

Make fun of me for falling into your obvious trap all you want. Be little my views and intelligence if it makes you feel better about being a religious bigot.

I have been called worse by better. 

But as the father of a young girl that went through the hell of a miscarriage, the worry about why she still showed signs of being pregnant despite three ultra sounds proving no heart beat after a high fever early in the pregnancy. I held her hand as she cried and wept thinking she killed her baby because she simply because got sick through no fault of her own to be honest we did not learn of the pregnancy until it was too late. Then to learn she has to endure going to an abortion clinic because her body was not rejecting the dead fetus. To know she would have to face people like you that would call her a whore, when she has only had one male partner, who stood by her through out this entire situation. Who still stand by her to this day and still loves her after she came out as bisexual.

It makes me sick that you are what people think of when they think of a Christian. 

You disgust me, you are a coward with no conviction spewing hate backed by religion you are no better than the Muslim extremist that would stone a woman for being raped. 

I have conviction I stood up for my beliefs I answered your questions.

You cowardly refused to answer a single one of mine.

I give YOU one last chance to prove me wrong, prove you are not a hate mongering coward.

Answer the question.

Explain to me your reasons for forcing a 10 year old rape victim to carry the pregnancy to term?

Are and adult? or a scared child hiding behind Jesus's robes?

If there is any pro choicer than has an argument for abortion, please give me the argument, preferably in a syllogism 
(premises and a conclusion). As a general note, if you act dishonestly (for example, contradict yourself and deny the contradiction/refuse to concede) you will be ignored subsequently. 

When you can understand babies are little people you can hold in your arms that cry and burp up and shit all over that would be a start. So by definition there's no such thing as 'unborn babies'.

So your own position is the 'silly' one. Nobody "likes" abortion, but you have no right to rule someone else either.

BTW I assumed you're male because 80%+ of forum posters are, and if you were female you'd be of a minority opinion and could've made a much more sensible post.

3 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Of course it should, but, we recognize that a woman’s right to bodily autonomy supersedes the fetuses’ rights.  

Tough choices have to be made when fundamental rights of two people conflict with each other.   

Okay, so since you have granted an unborn should have rights, should a woman be allowed to place someone who has rights into her body, and kill them? This is a yes/no? 

23 minutes ago, Iteration said:

Okay, so since you have granted an unborn should have rights, should a woman be allowed to place someone who has rights into her body, and kill them? This is a yes/no? 

Yes. 

Bodily autonomy trumps everything else.   A parent can watch a 10 year old die even if all it needs is a bit of that parent’s blood. 

Edited by TreeBeard

10 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Yes. 

Bodily autonomy trumps everything else.   A parent can watch a 10 year old die even if all it needs is a bit of that parent’s blood. 

Lol, wait, no way. 

So if a woman were to transport a random person into her body for fun, she should still be able to kill them for any reason, even if it was Joe Biden or your mom? 

Lol, wait, no way. 

So if a woman were to transport a random person into her body for fun, she should still be able to kill them for any reason, even if it was Joe Biden or your mom? 

I didn’t know we were talking about  morality what-ifs from poorly written science fiction.  I thought we were discussing abortion in 2022. 

Edited by TreeBeard

2 minutes ago, Iteration said:

@TreeBeard

No, no, you know you are in a corner now, and you are trying to dodge the question. Let's see if we can repeat it.

If I transported your mom into my body, should I be allowed to kill her: yes or no

If my mom consented to being transported there and was using your body for sustenance, and then you changed your mind and my mom refused to leave, then yes;  kill my mom by whatever means necessary.  Use a hatchet to chop off her head.  She shouldn’t be using your body without your consent.  What a bitch my mom is!  She deserves to die a violent death for doing that to you.  

I’m sorry she made you go through that.  

28 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

If my mom consented to being transported there and was using your body for sustenance, and then you changed your mind and my mom refused to leave, then yes;  kill my mom by whatever means necessary.  Use a hatchet to chop off her head.  She shouldn’t be using your body without your consent.  What a bitch my mom is!  She deserves to die a violent death for doing that to you.  

I’m sorry she made you go through that.  

No, no, now you are trying to alter the situation I proposed. You stated that "yes," a woman be allowed to place someone who has rights into her body, and kill them. Let's try to repeat the question and maybe you wont run away this time. 

If a woman were to randomly transport your mom into her body for fun, should she be allowed to kill her, yes or no? 

Edited by Iteration
Clarity

No, no, now you are trying to alter the situation I proposed. You stated that "yes," a woman be allowed to place someone who has rights into her body, and kill them. Let's try to repeat the question and maybe you wont run away this time. 

If a woman were to randomly transport your mom into her body for fun, should she be allowed to kill her, yes or no? 

A woman can’t randomly transport anyone. 

I know you’re trying to make a random transportation of my mom to a fetus who didn’t choose to be there, but that’s entirely idiotic. 

why can’t we just talk about abortion without pretending like a woman transporting my mom into her body makes any sense whatsoever?