Jump to content

Emergency Act commission


myata

Recommended Posts

On 11/18/2022 at 9:43 AM, West said:

If they say it wasn't necessary, which is likely, those who had their accounts frozen will have every right to sue and those responsible should be held accountable. 

My guess is the far left judge will do his darnest to protect them from any sort of exposure tho. That's the way the system works

Sue for what??

The "far left" are not the ones that voted him for Prime M=minster 3 times regardless of the scandals behind him, it was all Canadians.

On 11/18/2022 at 7:49 PM, WestCanMan said:

After someone is murdered do we just say "Well that guy's history, time to move on..." or does something else happen? 

Sure, you approved of that bit of fascism, but it wasn't actually ok. Your opinion is duly noted, but still worthless. 

Another stupid pointless and irrelevant analogy.

You have no idea of what I approve of and the only thing noted is your ridiculous analogies and comments.

On 11/20/2022 at 10:16 AM, West said:

I support the government?  Says you, not me.

Like I have said repeatedly, even if the inquisition says the EMA was unnecessary, it is Canadian like you that vote fools like Trudeau back in, regardless of how many scandals they cause or participate in. The evidence is the past 3 elections.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Another stupid pointless and irrelevant analogy.

Not at all.

We have an Emergencies Act Commission, so obviously you were 100% wrong, as usual, when you were saying "Well that happened 3 weeks ago and it's done now so there's no sense ever talking about it again."

You want it to just be a skeleton in the closet forever and you don't get your way. Grow up.

Quote

You have no idea of what I approve of 

Yes I do actually. 

You approve of covid mandates, of forcing young people who don't need the jab to get the jab, you approve of frozen bank accounts, you approve of hatemongering from the PM, you approve of covid disinformation from our government, you approve of police violence against peaceful protesters and you approve of fascism in general when it suits your fancy.

You voiced your approval for all of those things and you even pretend not to see police brutality when it's there on video, right in front of your eyes. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Not at all.

We have an Emergencies Act Commission, so obviously you were 100% wrong, as usual, when you were saying "Well that happened 3 weeks ago and it's done now so there's no sense ever talking about it again."

You want it to just be a skeleton in the closet forever and you don't get your way. Grow up.

Yes I do actually. 

You approve of covid mandates, of forcing young people who don't need the jab to get the jab, you approve of frozen bank accounts, you approve of hatemongering from the PM, you approve of covid disinformation from our government, you approve of police violence against peaceful protesters and you approve of fascism in general when it suits your fancy.

You voiced your approval for all of those things and you even pretend not to see police brutality when it's there on video, right in front of your eyes. 

 

Dude, a commission means diddly squat. No matter what the outcome, it will just in the anus of history as another inquiry, like the thousands before it. It will poo poo on one side or the other and white wash one side or the other.  Fact is, when the commission submits it's report in February of next year, some will cheer and say "I told you so" and others will say "'so what now?". Another fact is a commission holds not legal or political force. In the end, it means little.

I approve of public health initiatives.

Your obsession with 216 frozen accounts is plain funny.

 Your hatemongering is different than that of the PM? He can say what you say.

COVID misinformation is far more prevalent from your ilk than any governmental or official agency. It comes from social media, not governmental or official channels. https://www.npr.org/2021/05/13/996570855/disinformation-dozen-test-facebooks-twitters-ability-to-curb-vaccine-hoaxes

 

Lastly, I never ever "approved" of anything. Show me where I "approve", you will fail. I more often that not challenged your sources, opinions and statements.c That is not approval of anything, just making you validate and you have come up very short on validation for credible sources.

What is "right in front of your eyes. " is stubbornness and inability to see world wide results and believing that social media is a valid source.

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Dude, a commission means diddly squat.

Wrong.

It means the whole country is interested, which means that you were 100% wrong when you were saying that it was foolish to talk about it. 

Again, you need to grow up.

Quote

I approve of public health initiatives.

You approve of forcing people to take a vax they don't need, and the gesundheitspass, which is the height of short-sightedness/fascism.

You need to try to be a better person.

Quote

 

Your obsession with 216 frozen accounts is plain funny.

 

Your acceptance of insane gov't overreach is duly noted, again.

 

Nothing that you're saying here is intelligent, or acceptable within a free country. In the future, when you wonder wtf made people go along with Adolf Hitler, look in a mirror. The Nazi chumps that you are disgusted by look exactly like you - on the inside. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Wrong.

It means the whole country is interested, which means that you were 100% wrong when you were saying that it was foolish to talk about it. 

Again, you need to grow up.

You approve of forcing people to take a vax they don't need, and the gesundheitspass, which is the height of short-sightedness/fascism.

You need to try to be a better person.

Your acceptance of insane gov't overreach is duly noted, again.

 

Nothing that you're saying here is intelligent, or acceptable within a free country. In the future, when you wonder wtf made people go along with Adolf Hitler, look in a mirror. The Nazi chumps that you are disgusted by look exactly like you - on the inside. 

I am right. The report from the commission, whatever the content may be, has no legal consequences. It makes no difference how many are interested.

I approve of public health initiatives, no more no less and surely not your twist.. Public health initiative is what I approve of.

I seem to be a far better person than you as I do not make stuff up to prove myself, that is a failing of you.

Everythinig I say here is intelligent and acceptable in a free country, just as what you say is acceptable.

I never wonder "wtf made people go along with Adolf Hitler," that is historically described already. I leave that up to you and your conspiracy twins. LOL

I do not need to resort to insults and name calling to get my point across. That is the end result of losers of discussions and arguments. Can't present logical response, then just call the others names and insult them. :)

Stick with the commission and try nor to fly too far off topic. I know how hard it is for you to stay on topic.  Better yet, go back to you multiple anti vax thread and get your vent there. There are a few of your people there you can stroke and find solace with  LOL

Edited by ExFlyer
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

I am right.

You're never right, you're just so ignorant that you have no moral compass.

You think that no one should be talking about the abuse of power from our gov't, but the country is talking about it. 

You couldn't possibly be any more wrong if you tried. 

Quote

The report from the commission, whatever the content may be, has no legal consequences. It makes no difference how many are interested.

I approve of public health initiatives, no more no less and surely not your twist.. Public health initiative is what I approve of.

Dude, you approve of the exact same things that supporters of Hitler supported: hatemongering, a gesundheitspass to discriminate against citizens, freezing the bank accouts of dissidents, beating peaceful protesters, modern book-burning, the whole shebang. Trudeau even made remote "voluntary self-isolation" sites and lied about it initially. 

Make of that what you will. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

You're never right, you're just so ignorant that you have no moral compass.

You think that no one should be talking about the abuse of power from our gov't, but the country is talking about it. 

You couldn't possibly be any more wrong if you tried. 

Dude, you approve of the exact same things that supporters of Hitler supported: hatemongering, a gesundheitspass to discriminate against citizens, freezing the bank accouts of dissidents, beating peaceful protesters, modern book-burning, the whole shebang. Trudeau even made remote "voluntary self-isolation" sites and lied about it initially. 

Make of that what you will. 

You may as well stop WestConMan. You lose no matter how hard you try.

You make as much BS now as you do in your 2 other 1000 post anti vax threads.

Here is what I make of that.... LOL....Same old same old from you, you don't like what I say so you say I agree with Hitler and am a Nazi. BS accusations from a loser.

Face it WestCon Man, here are facts that will not change no matter how hard you try or how many threads you make or how often you post,.... the commission report will come out and no matter what it says, nothing will be done ......and the debacle is history and nothing can be changed or done with the way it ended....and COVID vaccinations were given world wide and all governments are OK with it.

Moan and cry, and whine all you want...it is what it is :) Suck it up buttercup it ain't gonna change. In the big scheme of things, You are as relevant as a blackhead on an elephants ass.

 

Edited by ExFlyer
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

You may as well stop WestConMan. You lose no matter how hard you try.

Lose?

Am I the one who said "No one wants to talk about the Freedom Convoy and the Emergencies Act", and who is now posting in a thread that's dedicated to the fact that our entire country is talking about Freedom Convoy and the Emergencies Act?

You couldn't be any more of a loser in this equation.

Quote

you say I agree with Hitler and am a Nazi.

I didn't say you agree with Hitler at all. In fact, I think that you probably feel like Hitler was a bad guy. Partly because you were told that, but maybe you also understand some of it.

What you don't realize is that at one time Hitler was the exact guy that Trudeau was a year ago. They were both hatemongering against people they don't like, they were doing everything in their power to stop people from telling the truth, they were using a fake medical distinction to discriminate against people, etc. 

They are just a bunch of coincidences to you, but some would say that if it waddles like a duck, paddles like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck.

Quote

BS accusations from a loser.

Just because people say things like that to you all the time doesn't make it alright. 

Quote

In the big scheme of things, You are as relevant as a blackhead on an elephants ass.

In the big scheme of things, you're still Trudeau's sycophant, and that's much worse. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Lose?

Am I the one who said "No one wants to talk about the Freedom Convoy and the Emergencies Act", and who is now posting in a thread that's dedicated to the fact that our entire country is talking about Freedom Convoy and the Emergencies Act?

You couldn't be any more of a loser in this equation.

I didn't say you agree with Hitler at all. In fact, I think that you probably feel like Hitler was a bad guy. Partly because you were told that, but maybe you also understand some of it.

What you don't realize is that at one time Hitler was the exact guy that Trudeau was a year ago. They were both hatemongering against people they don't like, they were doing everything in their power to stop people from telling the truth, they were using a fake medical distinction to discriminate against people, etc. 

They are just a bunch of coincidences to you, but some would say that if it waddles like a duck, paddles like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck.

Just because people say things like that to you all the time doesn't make it alright. 

In the big scheme of things, you're still Trudeau's sycophant, and that's much worse. 

 Bottom line WesConMan:

The commission has no teeth.

Debacle is over.

Vaccinations were given world wide with success.

I do not have to agree with you on any subject.

So yeah "If it waddles like a duck, paddles like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck." And these are all ducks :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Bottom line WesConMan:

1) The commission has no teeth.

2) Debacle is over.

3) Vaccinations were given world wide with success.

1) The PM is being exposed as a lying fool for all to see, and despite your ballyhooing and snot-faced tears, the country is still talking about the Emergencies Act Debacle, as are you.

In fact, that's what this thread is for, and here you are in the middle of it, still talking about the thing that no one is talking about anymore. Weird, hey?

2) The debacle is all on our PM

3) Covid deaths didn't go down at all after the vaccine rollout. 25M Canadians took a vaccine with serious side effects and this is what our death toll looks like:

555494470_CovidDeathsTimelineOriginal.thumb.png.4c76c8d9315cc94619f4aa7ad339a39b.png

1947746945_CovidDeathStatsTimelineColor-Coded.thumb.png.37b671ec5390862824dd5789e1a6bf98.png

You think that covid deaths are down because 85% of Canadians are vaccinated and the media said the shot is a "working vaccine", but covid deaths are not down by even 1%, and 85.7% of our deaths are among the vaxed.

The Pflacebo has no clothes.

Quote

4) I do not have to agree with you on any subject.

 You can be wrong as long as you like. No one can make you tell the truth, or force you to say anything intelligent.

Quote

So yeah "If it waddles like a duck, paddles like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck." And these are all ducks :)

Also an ExFlyer quote: "If covid deaths don't go down by even 1% after we give multiple doses of the vaccine to 85% of the population, and the "vaxed" people have the exact same chance of dying as the unvaxed, that means that the vaccine is highly successful." 

555494470_CovidDeathsTimelineOriginal.thumb.png.4c76c8d9315cc94619f4aa7ad339a39b.png1947746945_CovidDeathStatsTimelineColor-Coded.thumb.png.37b671ec5390862824dd5789e1a6bf98.png

Trudeau, the MSM, and the sycophant vaxtards, in unison: "Covid deaths are barely even up in the 2021/22 flu season compared to the 2020/21 flu season. Vaxing 85% of the population obviously worked!"

Trudeau, the MSM, and the sycophant vaxtards, in unison: " Covid deaths are barely even up in the summer of 2022 compared to the summer of 2021. That's even more evidence that vaxing 85% of the population obviously worked!"

Trudeau, the MSM, and the sycophant vaxtards, in unison: "We vaxed 85% or the population and only 85% of covid deaths come from the multi-vaccinated. I can't wait to get my next shot. Everyone should vaccinate their children. Choosing to not get the vaccine is clearly a sign of dumdumness."

 

I'm pretty sure I know how the zombie apocalypse happens now, and why all of the zombies are so dumb. I'm going out to my shed now to chop off my left hand and attach a chainsaw there, just in case. If you git a hankerin' for sum branez, let me know, k?

Edited by WestCanMan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Debacle is over.

Vaccinations were given world wide with success.

I would take exception to these 2.

1. The debacle is not over. The investigation and court cases continue.

2. I question the "success" of the vaccines. I took two jabs, as did everyone in my family. None of us have a history of being sickly all fall but this year, for some reason, we keep getting this annoying cough that comes and goes and comes back again. I think there's something to the idea that these vaccines...which really aren't strictly vaccines...are weakening our immune systems. If that's the case, then they most certainly have not been a "success".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

1) The PM is being exposed as a lying fool for all to see, and despite your ballyhooing and snot-faced tears, the country is still talking about the Emergencies Act Debacle, as are you.

In fact, that's what this thread is for, and here you are in the middle of it, still talking about the thing that no one is talking about anymore. Weird, hey?

2) The debacle is all on our PM

3) Covid deaths didn't go down at all after the vaccine rollout. 25M Canadians took a vaccine with serious side effects and this is what our death toll looks like:

555494470_CovidDeathsTimelineOriginal.thumb.png.4c76c8d9315cc94619f4aa7ad339a39b.png

1947746945_CovidDeathStatsTimelineColor-Coded.thumb.png.37b671ec5390862824dd5789e1a6bf98.png

You think that covid deaths are down because 85% of Canadians are vaccinated and the media said the shot is a "working vaccine", but covid deaths are not down by even 1%, and 85.7% of our deaths are among the vaxed.

The Pflacebo has no clothes.

 You can be wrong as long as you like. No one can make you tell the truth, or force you to say anything intelligent.

Also an ExFlyer quote: "If covid deaths don't go down by even 1% after we give multiple doses of the vaccine to 85% of the population, and the "vaxed" people have the exact same chance of dying as the unvaxed, that means that the vaccine is highly successful." 

555494470_CovidDeathsTimelineOriginal.thumb.png.4c76c8d9315cc94619f4aa7ad339a39b.png1947746945_CovidDeathStatsTimelineColor-Coded.thumb.png.37b671ec5390862824dd5789e1a6bf98.png

Trudeau, the MSM, and the sycophant vaxtards, in unison: "Covid deaths are barely even up in the 2021/22 flu season compared to the 2020/21 flu season. Vaxing 85% of the population obviously worked!"

Trudeau, the MSM, and the sycophant vaxtards, in unison: " Covid deaths are barely even up in the summer of 2022 compared to the summer of 2021. That's even more evidence that vaxing 85% of the population obviously worked!"

Trudeau, the MSM, and the sycophant vaxtards, in unison: "We vaxed 85% or the population and only 85% of covid deaths come from the multi-vaccinated. I can't wait to get my next shot. Everyone should vaccinate their children. Choosing to not get the vaccine is clearly a sign of dumdumness."

 

I'm pretty sure I know how the zombie apocalypse happens now, and why all of the zombies are so dumb. I'm going out to my shed now to chop off my left hand and attach a chainsaw there, just in case. If you git a hankerin' for sum branez, let me know, k?

Once again WestCon Man:

Bottom line WesConMan:

1) The commission has no teeth.

2) Debacle is over.

3) Vaccinations were given world wide with success.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I would take exception to these 2.

1. The debacle is not over. The investigation and court cases continue.

2. I question the "success" of the vaccines. I took two jabs, as did everyone in my family. None of us have a history of being sickly all fall but this year, for some reason, we keep getting this annoying cough that comes and goes and comes back again. I think there's something to the idea that these vaccines...which really aren't strictly vaccines...are weakening our immune systems. If that's the case, then they most certainly have not been a "success".

Take all the exception you want.

Here it is.....

The debacle ended last February. The commission only is asking what and why but, the event itself is history. Whatever the report of the commission  is, it has no legal repercussions. Trudeau may get blamed for acting inappropriately but the question you need to ask is , so what? There will be no punishment and all some of you can say s "I told you so". Feel better ? Nothing else will be done.

As for vaccination success,  70% of the world got at least 1 vaccination, 12.7 billion people but only 64% were fully vaccinated (2 shots= fully vaccinated). By that statistic, the vaccination program was a success. Was it effective? No one can say as the vaccination was given and without a valid comparison (like what would have happened if those 12.7 billion were not vaccinated) there is no way of confirming anything.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There’s no buy in from half the country on the validity of this “inquiry” which overlooks or outright supports the government’s illegal redaction of party staffer text from documents. “Cabinet confidentiality” is so loosely defined that basically the government can apply it to most communications.  We’ll never know how the government transacted the EA. What’s more, the top bureaucrats are so beholden to the Liberals that they won’t dare to criticize the party unless their position is on the line.   It’s the whitewash we expected.  We could’ve written the outcome at the beginning.

Edited by Zeitgeist
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Take all the exception you want.

Here it is.....

The debacle ended last February. The commission only is asking what and why but, the event itself is history. Whatever the report of the commission  is, it has no legal repercussions. Trudeau may get blamed for acting inappropriately but the question you need to ask is , so what? There will be no punishment and all some of you can say s "I told you so". Feel better ? Nothing else will be done.

As for vaccination success,  70% of the world got at least 1 vaccination, 12.7 billion people but only 64% were fully vaccinated (2 shots= fully vaccinated). By that statistic, the vaccination program was a success. Was it effective? No one can say as the vaccination was given and without a valid comparison (like what would have happened if those 12.7 billion were not vaccinated) there is no way of confirming anything.

Hmmm...

Vindication is important...both socially and politically. Legally...I don't know, I'm not a lawyer. But there must be some sort of 'abuse of power' charge to be used? Not that the RCMP, who's already let Pixie-Dust off the hook once, would execute any such charges.

Your second point is true. There really is no way to say for sure if the vaxx was effective. However, there does appear to be a way of saying the vaxx was a detriment to human immune systems. That would fall under the heading of "bad results". I don't know why so many people refused to take it. I know I didn't want to. I know I didn't want my kids to take it. I might have to chalk that one up to "instinct". None of 'The Great Vaccine Project' made any rational sense to me.

This bug gets loose...from China. Trump watches his wonderful economic success go south. He spares nothing to get the major pharmaceuticals to develop a vaccine...a cure...a pill...hell anything to end this panic. It comes out...and the Libbies adopt it like it was a baby they'd all given collective birth to. And that's when every bone in my body said, 'This is not good'. The level of pressure put on the public to take the vaxx was...way over the top and created a real division in the public. And my instincts were screaming at me, 'Don't do this! And DON'T let you kids do it!'. Now...as it turns out...we don't really know if the vaxx helped anyone deal with the dreaded Rona, but we do know there are some interesting negative results from it. Both physically AND socially. Just reading you, West and WestCanMan argue is proof of the social effects. And there's something else...

Are we eventually gonna find out we pumped all our kids with anti-baby serum? I know that sounds a little fantastical but, I want grandchildren. Lots of 'em.

Flyer...one day your going to be sitting in a bar or a caffe and you'll over hear someone exclaim, 'But how were we to know?' We reacted to a bug that hardly shows a tick on the global death rate...poorly.

Edited by Nationalist
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

There’s no buy in from half the country on the validity of this “inquiry” which overlooks or outright supports the government’s illegal redaction of party staffer text from documents. “Cabinet confidentiality” is so loosely defined that basically the government can apply it to most communications.  We’ll never know how the government transacted the EA. What’s more, the top bureaucrats are so beholden to the Liberals that they won’t dare to criticize the party unless their position is on the line.   It’s the whitewash we expected.  We could’ve written the outcome at the beginning.

the vast bloated Canadian nanny police state bureaucracy is simply discrediting itself

literally totalitarian Communist traitors against the free world

all to the good, from the Burkean counterrevolutionary point of view

 these utterly pathetic elites are in the process of bringing themselves down

let it burn

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

Once again WestCon Man:

Bottom line WesConMan:

1) The commission has no teeth.

You're still talking about the debacle. I thought you said it was history...

Quote

2) Debacle is over.

Yes, debacle, and there's a commission right now about said debacle. 

Quote

3) Vaccinations were given world wide with success.

Your idea of success is my idea of failure. Kinda like our grades in school. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/20/2022 at 12:28 AM, myata said:

The very fact of the commission arrangement is nothing short, in my view, of the demonstration of misplaced, almost caricature interpretation of democracy by Canada's ruling elites. The emphasis of laws, procedures and mechanisms is not on effective checks and controls detecting and preventing overreach and abuse of power by the governments; but on some token purported remedies made mostly of useless talk and posturing after the fact guaranteed to change nothing in essence. And it doesn't look to me at least as just a coincidence. No, that was the intent, design and the deal from day one.

indeed

but if there is a metaphysical Canada

it is not in Ottawa

my nation was forged in blood & fire

during the Battle of Arras, Nivelle Offensive,  Pas-de-Calais, in France

on 9 April 1917

these political elites have betrayed Canada Bereaved

she will be their undoing

5c499cf809aa4a4aced6b08c9c090764.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Hmmm...

Vindication is important...both socially and politically. Legally...I don't know, I'm not a lawyer. But there must be some sort of 'abuse of power' charge to be used? Not that the RCMP, who's already let Pixie-Dust off the hook once, would execute any such charges.

Your second point is true. There really is no way to say for sure if the vaxx was effective. However, there does appear to be a way of saying the vaxx was a detriment to human immune systems. That would fall under the heading of "bad results". I don't know why so many people refused to take it. I know I didn't want to. I know I didn't want my kids to take it. I might have to chalk that one up to "instinct". None of 'The Great Vaccine Project' made any rational sense to me.

This bug gets loose...from China. Trump watches his wonderful economic success go south. He spares nothing to get the major pharmaceuticals to develop a vaccine...a cure...a pill...hell anything to end this panic. It comes out...and the Libbies adopt it like it was a baby they'd all given collective birth to. And that's when every bone in my body said, 'This is not good'. The level of pressure put on the public to take the vaxx was...way over the top and created a real division in the public. And my instincts were screaming at me, 'Don't do this! And DON'T let you kids do it!'. Now...as it turns out...we don't really know if the vaxx helped anyone deal with the dreaded Rona, but we do know there are some interesting negative results from it. Both physically AND socially. Just reading you, West and WestCanMan argue is proof of the social effects. And there's something else...

Are we eventually gonna find out we pumped all our kids with anti-baby serum? I know that sounds a little fantastical but, I want grandchildren. Lots of 'em.

Flyer...one day your going to be sitting in a bar or a caffe and you'll over hear someone exclaim, 'But how were we to know?' We reacted to a bug that hardly shows a tick on the global death rate...poorly.

Absolutely vindication is important...for who? My point is this is a commission, not even an official inquiry. It has no standing in courts or in law of any kind. At very best, it can say the governments actions were wrong. No consequences except at election time and by then, hopefully, Trudeau will have worn out his welcome.

As for the vaccinations, yes, there were some detrimental side effects to some but really, when you consider 12.7 billion got the shot, a million or 2 do not even twitch the statistic needle.

Yes, one day I will be sitting in a cafe and will question all sorts of things that we, as a population, have done. As a matter of fact, I do that now  :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You're still talking about the debacle. I thought you said it was history...

Yes, debacle, and there's a commission right now about said debacle. 

Your idea of success is my idea of failure. Kinda like our grades in school. 

I talk about historical things all the time. I cannot predict the future so, all that's left is history. The debacle is just one of the historical things.

You do understand, or need to understand that a commission is not an inquiry, let alone a public legal inquiry. It has no power to punish. It is a find out what happened meeting. No consequences except perhaps an embarrassing report.

My idea of success is very dependant on what the issue and outcome is. Your idea of success seems to be that someone agrees with you. If you are waiting for me, you fail... again. LOL

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/13/2022 at 10:50 AM, Queenmandy85 said:

Nor have we ever claimed to be. Like most of the nations with the highest quality of life, we are a Monarchy. We have democratic input to governance, but we are a Monarchy. Republics can have their Putins, Trumps, Bidens and Xi's, but we have a King.

then it just takes one Mountie

to uphold their oath to the Monarch

and march on to the Hill to arrest Justin Trudeau and his whole cabinet;  for High Treason against the Crown

Maintiens le Droit

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Absolutely vindication is important...for who? My point is this is a commission, not even an official inquiry. It has no standing in courts or in law of any kind. At very best, it can say the governments actions were wrong. No consequences except at election time and by then, hopefully, Trudeau will have worn out his welcome.

As for the vaccinations, yes, there were some detrimental side effects to some but really, when you consider 12.7 billion got the shot, a million or 2 do not even twitch the statistic needle.

Yes, one day I will be sitting in a cafe and will question all sorts of things that we, as a population, have done. As a matter of fact, I do that now  :)

OK dude...check ur numbers. There aren't 12.7 billion people on Earth.

The point is though...we can't answer the question, "Was the vaxx beneficial?" But we can answer the question, "Were there negative results?"

To me...case closed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,501
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    AntonioCraig
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...