Emergency Act commission

myata

5 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I'm not a liar, and you know that because there's nothing you can point at to say that I am a liar, so there's that.

They're not really lies because you're too oblivious to tell fact from fiction, right from wrong, up from down etc etc - that's all you've really got.

Yes, face-diaper is a term that RW'ers use, I personally don't use it but I don't mind being painted with the same brush as the people who do, because there's no other group in the world that I'd rather be associated with than conservatives.

I'm pretty certain serious conservatives would rather not have you associating with them but that's not my place to argue.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Moonbox said:

True North is clown news, and as an outlet does nothing but tell you exactly what you already think and want to hear.  

How does that not also apply to your favourite news sources like CTV, CBC or Global? The Social?

True North is not on the public dime either.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, ironstone said:

How does that not also apply to your favourite news sources like CTV, CBC or Global? The Social?

None of those are my favorite sources, but I understand mentioning them is part of your programming.  

23 minutes ago, ironstone said:

True North is not on the public dime either.

Probably because it's not really even real news.  

• Like 1

17 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Senators were already in the chamber making their remarks about how ridiculous the invocation of the EMA was. The vote wasn't going his way. He saw the writing on the wall and he didn't want to get embarrassed by the Senate, so he ran and took his ball away with him.

Trudeau's enduring legacy is that he is the only PM to ever make the Senate relevant. 

You have comprehension difficulty??

The senators did not vote... for or against....it never made it that far.....period.

Edited by ExFlyer

16 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Nope. Flyer I'm just wondering how you draw a line on principal. 

We see one person already pipe up and claim the principal is different because it's in China. An interesting idea.

How does one manage one's...what...personal fortitude?

Look...I'll start.

I think the Chinese have every reason...and right...to protest like they did. And it looks like Xi had the intellect to understand the situation,  because he conceded some.

Anyway...I'm just curious...

Do not wonder about my principals. I do not compare Canada to any other country, ever. Our issues are ours, made here and controlled here and resolved here.

Look, you accused me of approving protests in China.

I never said or mentioned anything about China.

Once again, I could not care less about China. Do not ever think of China or Chinese  unless I am ordering Friday night chow mien. 

I could also not care less what you think about China.

Edited by ExFlyer

16 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

Then why did Trudeau ask to extend the EA?   All that debate and voting on extending the EA only to revoke it two days later just before the Senate vote?  It was very clear that the Senate was lining up to depose the EA.  Trudeau would have been isolated.  

When did Trudeau "ask to extend the EA"???

Suck it up dude, he invoked it and he revoked it...no senate involvement ...they failed.

Your assumption about the senate is unfounded as they did not vote. The had 10 days to debate and vote for or against it and they did not accomplish that.

Edited by ExFlyer

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

When did Trudeau "ask to extend the EA"???

Suck it up dude, he invoked it and he revoked it...no senate involvement ...they failed.

Your assumption about the senate is unfounded as they did not vote. The had 10 days to debate and vote for or against it and they did not accomplish that.

You’re so ignorant of facts it’s sad.  After he invoked it he had to go to Parliament to extend it.  You can say “approve”, but it had already been in place on executive order like a war measure.  You’re a fraud.  

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

You’re so ignorant of facts it’s sad.  After he invoked it he had to go to Parliament to extend it.  You can say “approve”, but it had already been in place on executive order like a war measure.  You’re a fraud.  

I accept facts when presented with  proof, not hearsay.

Put your money where your mouth is.  Prove your statement "Then why did Trudeau ask to extend the EA?."    Because you cannot, as it did not happen.

Edited by ExFlyer

2 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Do not wonder about my principals. I do not compare Canada to any other country, ever. Our issues are ours, made here and controlled here and resolved here.

Look, you accused me of approving protests in China.

I never said or mentioned anything about China.

Once again, I could not care less about China. Do not ever think of China or Chinese  unless I am ordering Friday night chow mien. 

I could also not care less what you think about China.

I accused you of squat.

I asked how you feel about the whole affair. You don't care. No opinion. No comparison to anything on Canada as far as you're concerned. 

Not sure how much I believe that but ya...OK.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

I accused you of squat.

I asked how you feel about the whole affair. You don't care. No opinion. No comparison to anything on Canada as far as you're concerned. 

Not sure how much I believe that but ya...OK.

I believe you said "maybe do you support the protesters in China? "

I disputed saying anything about China. You seem to be unable to comprehend that.

What affair?? The EMA?

I have lots of opinions on it and said so in this thread.  They are opinions, just as your opinions are yours.

I also said, I do not compare Canada to any other country. You don't have to believe anything if you don't want to.

4 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

You have comprehension difficulty??

The senators did not vote... for or against....

I didn't say that they were in the process of voting, I said the vote wasn't going his way, the writing was on the wall. It's true. 

it never made it that far.....period.

It made it so far that the senators were in the hall, citing their laundry lists of reasons why there were voting against it, and TRUDEAU PULLED THE PLUG BECAUSE HE KNEW THAT THE VOTE WAS GOING AGAINST HIM

Trudeau's enduring legacy is that he is the only PM to ever make the Senate relevant. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I didn't say that they were in the process of voting, I said the vote wasn't going his way, the writing was on the wall. It's true. 

It made it so far that the senators were in the hall, citing their laundry lists of reasons why there were voting against it, and TRUDEAU PULLED THE PLUG BECAUSE HE KNEW THAT THE VOTE WAS GOING AGAINST HIM

How can a vote go any way if there is no vote???  LOL

Stop spinning, you will get dizzier LOL

• Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, Goddess said:

It was obvious it wasn't going to get past the Senate:

Batters banter. 13 minutes of it. LOL

Oh wait, maybe you did not know.... There was no vote.... get it? LOL

Jumping on westconmans bandwagon is something you do so well.  Kudos :)

Edited by ExFlyer

31 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Stop being a Trudeau sycophant and a loser. You're making people sick. 

Stop spinning, deflecting, excusing, wishing and hoping....there was no vote... LOL

Wake up and smell the reality...there was no vote.

Oh, have I mentioned to you that there was no vote? LOL

• Downvote 1

37 minutes ago, Goddess said:

It was obvious it wasn't going to get past the Senate:

You're using facts and logic in a debate with someone who's relying entirely on ignorance.  

In his mind Trudeau is a paragon of virtue who has never done anything wrong and he'll never believe anything different until he sees it on CTV. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You're using facts and logic in a debate with someone who's relying entirely on ignorance.  

In his mind Trudeau is a paragon of virtue who has never done anything wrong and he'll never believe anything different until he sees it on CTV. 

What fact? What logic?

A senator speaking for 13 minutes? Yes, that is fact but...the vote never happened so she was just wasting time and blowing smoke. Maybe if she shut up, the vote could have happened?? LOL

Here is the fact...there was no vote.

Here is logic, the vote never happened no matter how much banter the senator went on.

Trudeau is a dick.  I could not care less if he ran again. I think Polliwhatever is a dick too so that makes them even.

Oh and, you as a mindreader, thinking you know what s on my mind, are a monumental failure.

If you read my posts about the commission and it's potential outcome you would see that I think Trudeau is gonna get the horses end of it.

Some of you folks here on this forum are like puppets, hanging by little threads of things past.  The event is over, the EMA is revoked, the vote never happened, the vaxx is done.... the only thread you have left is the commission report sometime in February.

Edited by ExFlyer

44 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Batters banter. 13 minutes of it. LOL

She's a very intelligent woman and a lovely person.

Before she lost her husband to suicide, they would visit my parents whenever they were in Hawaii.

She speaks from the heart, but with a political wisdom and a lawyer's mind.

Honest people like her, keep the dishonest people you idolize in check.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Goddess said:

She's a very intelligent woman and a lovely person.

Before she lost her husband to suicide, they would visit my parents whenever they were in Hawaii.

She speaks from the heart, but with a political wisdom and a lawyer's mind.

Honest people like her, keep the dishonest people you idolize in check.

Don't know her, can't say. She did talk too much and they could have voted but.... they did not.

Her personal  issues do not make her any less talkative.

You, like westconman seem to think you know a lot about other people.  You accuse me of idolizing dishonest people.  You do not know me so, I say, your defence of the senator is in the same category, you do not know here either so, your post is BS.

3 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Neither of us even said the Senate voted on it ?

I find he's in such a rush to disagree with ANYTHING, he doesn't comprehend what he's reading.

Chuckle, don't trip over your feet backpedalling LOL

Your partner in BS, westconman kept on and on about the vote that never happened.

I don't disagree with anything that isn't BS so, ....

Edited by ExFlyer