Emergency Act commission

myata

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

OK dude...check ur numbers. There aren't 12.7 billion people on Earth.

The point is though...we can't answer the question, "Was the vaxx beneficial?" But we can answer the question, "Were there negative results?"

To me...case closed.

Apologize, 12.7 billion shots given.  https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/covid-vaccine-tracker-global-distribution/

Let me correct my statement. "As for the vaccinations, yes, there were some detrimental side effects to some but really, when you consider 12.7 billion shots given, a million or 2 do not even twitch the statistic needle. "

You surely are aware that there are negative results with almost every vaccination or inoculation or shot or drugs given? The COVID one is not any different.

Edited by ExFlyer

2 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

I talk about historical things all the time. I cannot predict the future so, all that's left is history. The debacle is just one of the historical things.

You do understand, or need to understand that a commission is not an inquiry, let alone a public legal inquiry. It has no power to punish. It is a find out what happened meeting. No consequences except perhaps an embarrassing report.

My idea of success is very dependant on what the issue and outcome is. Your idea of success seems to be that someone agrees with you. If you are waiting for me, you fail... again. LOL

You're still talking about that thing that the whole country is talking about that you said that no one needed to talk about. 

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

Apologize, 12.7 billion shots given.  https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/covid-vaccine-tracker-global-distribution/

Let me correct my statement. "As for the vaccinations, yes, there were some detrimental side effects to some but really, when you consider 12.7 billion shots given, a million or 2 do not even twitch the statistic needle. "

You surely are aware that there are negative results with almost every vaccination or inoculation or shot or drugs given? The COVID one is not any different.

It appears to be accepted now that the vaxx depresses our natural immunity.  That changes your numbers...don't it.

17 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

It appears to be accepted now that the vaxx depresses our natural immunity.  That changes your numbers...don't it.

Not really.

I have never heard that is depresses natural immunity.

July 2022 Fact Check:

COVID-19 Vaccination Increases Immunity, Contrary to Immune Suppression Claims

https://www.factcheck.org/2022/07/scicheck-covid-19-vaccination-increases-immunity-contrary-to-immune-suppression-claims/

Edited by ExFlyer

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

You're still talking about that thing that the whole country is talking about that you said that no one needed to talk about. 

Get over it Dude. I never once said "no one needed to talk about. " Stop making crap up again (still).

It is a commission with no consequence but yes, when something is said that triggers a group, it is reported but, if it was that popular, then the proceedings would be non mainstream media but, it ain't. And, it does not even get newspaper print regularly.

42 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Not really.

July 2022 Fact Check:

https://www.factcheck.org/2022/07/scicheck-covid-19-vaccination-increases-immunity-contrary-to-immune-suppression-claims/

Dude...even the NIH admitted there's an issue.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34957554/

Sure they tippy-toe around the issue as best they can, but they did have to report the findings.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

seriously, in fifty years, I have never encountered such hatred for the federal government

objectively, Justin Trudeau and his degenerate cronies are the most hated government in Canadian history

it's not even close, everybody I meet curses Justin Trudeau and the scum who are cronies to him

I don't even hate Justin Trudeau, I wouldn't allow myself to succumb to that

but every single person I meet on the street despises him  and his government with a passion

there is no conversation I have with anybody, where the rage against the federal government is not palpable

• Like 3

Get over it Dude. I never once said "no one needed to talk about. " Stop making crap up again (still).

Oh yeah you did.

You've said 100 times on this forum that people needed to stop talking about the PM's misdeeds against the Freedom Convoy because it was history.

Why don't you just ignore the topic if it causes you so much heartache? 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Oh yeah you did.

You've said 100 times on this forum that people needed to stop talking about the PM's misdeeds against the Freedom Convoy because it was history.

this is how Trudeau is not a cause, but rather a result

it is the majority of Canadians who want any dissent against the government to be crushed

the population of the country has become majority illiberal

Trudeau simply panders to their totalitarian desires

Rex Murphy: Trudeau's national 'emergency' was a pure concoction of political convenience

The Emergencies Act came, like a meteor, flashing out of nowhere, to kill a legitimate protest

Anyone remember the Charter of Rights and Freedoms?

This advertisement has not loaded yet, but your article continues below.

Not so long ago, the Charter — as the shorthand for it goes — was looked upon as Canada’s most important, close to sacred, document — something like how the British think of the Magna Carta, or the Americans of their Declaration of Independence.

It was the heart and soul of the Canadian political experience. The shield of all our more precious liberties, or, to vary the phrase, a steel wall protecting the most basic rights of individual Canadian citizens against any overreach or invasion from their governments.

COVID showed us many things about the charter. And what it mainly showed was how quickly (and with how little objection) its steel guarantees became, in reality, but a film, a tissue, to be overridden by pure decree and the varying whims of municipal and provincial leaders.

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/trudeaus-national-emergency-was-pure-concoction-of-political-convenience

Edited by Dougie93
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Oh yeah you did.

More BS coming from you but, that is a given.

Like always, I ask you to prove yourself and, like always, you never can.

13 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Dude...even the NIH admitted there's an issue.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34957554/

Sure they tippy-toe around the issue as best they can, but they did have to report the findings.

The NIH states:

"However, whether the association between COVID-19 vaccine and autoimmune manifestations is coincidental or causal remains to be elucidated"

"Although information pertaining to the risk of autoimmune disease as a consequence of vaccination is controversial, we merely propose our current understanding of autoimmune manifestations associated with COVID-19 vaccine"

"In fact, we do not aim to disavow the overwhelming benefits of mass COVID-19 vaccination in preventing COVID-19 morbidity and mortality. "

My point was and is that the vaccination, all 12.7 billion doses have been beneficial, just as the NIH states. The NIH report you link is just a list of other reports to "help guide clinical assessment and management of autoimmune manifestations after COVID-19 vaccination. "

16 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Yes but how many are forced on people to go about their lives?

15 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Not really.

July 2022 Fact Check:

Fact check is basically checking for if the comment meets leftist doctrine, not whether the comment is true

1 hour ago, West said:

Yes but how many are forced on people to go about their lives?

None. Take it or leave it and suffer the consequences of your actions, like anything else in life.

58 minutes ago, West said:

Fact check is basically checking for if the comment meets leftist doctrine, not whether the comment is true

Yeah right LOL

You don't like it so it must be wrong LOL

Here, read this,  https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34957554/

Edited by ExFlyer

22 minutes ago, West said:

It's already been proven that politifact is about as far left as Stalin 

Yeah right...proven by West  LOL

Besides the link I provided is Factcheck.org which is   "FactCheck.org is a project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania. The APPC was established by publisher and philanthropist Walter Annenberg to create a community of scholars within the University of Pennsylvania that would address public policy issues at the local, state and federal levels.

Oh and "PolitiFact is a nonpartisan fact-checking website to sort out the truth in American politics. PolitiFact was created by the Tampa Bay Times, a Florida newspaper, in 2007. In 2018, PolitiFact was acquired by the Poynter Institute, a nonprofit school for journalists."

If you are gonna chuck rocks West, chuck them in the proper direction LOL

Edited by ExFlyer
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

this is how Trudeau is not a cause, but rather a result

it is the majority of Canadians who want any dissent against the government to be crushed

the population of the country has become majority illiberal

Trudeau simply panders to their totalitarian desires

Rex Murphy: Trudeau's national 'emergency' was a pure concoction of political convenience

The Emergencies Act came, like a meteor, flashing out of nowhere, to kill a legitimate protest

Anyone remember the Charter of Rights and Freedoms?

This advertisement has not loaded yet, but your article continues below.

Not so long ago, the Charter — as the shorthand for it goes — was looked upon as Canada’s most important, close to sacred, document — something like how the British think of the Magna Carta, or the Americans of their Declaration of Independence.

It was the heart and soul of the Canadian political experience. The shield of all our more precious liberties, or, to vary the phrase, a steel wall protecting the most basic rights of individual Canadian citizens against any overreach or invasion from their governments.

COVID showed us many things about the charter. And what it mainly showed was how quickly (and with how little objection) its steel guarantees became, in reality, but a film, a tissue, to be overridden by pure decree and the varying whims of municipal and provincial leaders.

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/trudeaus-national-emergency-was-pure-concoction-of-political-convenience

Rex is our Robbie Burns (unless we can claim Robert Service as our own). 

• Like 1

If you are gonna chuck rocks West, chuck them in the proper direction LOL

If you are engaging people who use the term "Marxist' at the drop of a hat, use it to describe people like Brian Mulroney, Joe Biden etc. then you are using a political forum to engage with gnats for small entertainments;...

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

If you are engaging people who use the term "Marxist' at the drop of a hat, use it to describe people like Brian Mulroney, Joe Biden etc. then you are using a political forum to engage with gnats for small entertainments;...

You're one of the people who pretended that 99% of the Freedom Convoy was hauling around giant swastikas and confederate flags, and then couldn't find any examples of it when you were challenged multiple times. 

Sit this one out, cupcake. 

22 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

You're using QueenBee's  "yeah but, yeah but, yeah but Harper" . . . . line of ?thinking?

Watching Freeland on the stand today was nauseating.

Does she have some kind of mental problem that she can only say one.....word......every.......five.......seconds?

Watching her break down and cry, saying she only invoked the Emergency Act because she cares about Canadians sooooo much.......just nauseating.

• Like 4