Emergency Act commission

myata

1 hour ago, Dougie93 said:

I don't believe that you are a trusted source here

I don't think you have much support

if you ever came off the internet, quite sure I could raise a small army against you and your assertions

you're not even loyal to the Crown, only to the government

I think most patriotic Canadians,  in their hearts, would join me in opposing you

I present links. Check them out if you are in doubt.

Seriously? making threats just because you are called out for spouting lies?? LOL

You are correct,since I retired from the military, I no longer have to abide with my Military oath and will never be loyal to the crown as most Canadians will not either. The crown is for UK people, not canadians

On;ly fools on this forum \

Edited by ExFlyer
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

She was silent during the protests when our constitutional rights were being violated and the WEF leader said that he had penetrated over half the Canadian Cabinet.  If those aren’t issues for a GG, I don’t know what are.  I’m also surprised that as an Indigenous lady she wasn’t concerned about the Indigenous woman who was hospitalized after being trampled by mounted police.  I already know you think the oppressive tactics against peaceful protesters were fine and this is all just conspiracy theory from Trump supporters (I wasn’t a Trump fan).  

Those are not issues for a GG. She is 100% apolitical. She has nothing to do with the politics, laws or constitution of the country. She is a monarchy figurehead.

You don't know anything about me. I just played devils advocate to your support and seemingly have won as you and some of your ilk are so pissed at me it is comical.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ExFlyer said:

I present links. Check them out if you are in doubt.

Seriously? making threats just because you are called out for spouting lies?? LOL

yeah, OK LOL

you're not popular here

you wouldn't be popular on the street

if you feel threatened by the common folk, that simply speaks to your lack of influence therein

Just now, Dougie93 said:

you're not popular here

you wouldn't be popular on the street

if you feel threatened by the common folk, that simply speaks to your lack of influence therein

Check the edits I just made.

And if you think I really care if I am popular here, you are truly whacked LOL

I do not feel threatened at all, especially from you. LOL

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

She was silent during the protests when our constitutional rights were being violated and the WEF leader said that he had penetrated over half the Canadian Cabinet.  If those aren’t issues for a GG, I don’t know what are.  I’m also surprised that as an Indigenous lady she wasn’t concerned about the Indigenous woman who was hospitalized after being trampled by mounted police.  I already know you think the oppressive tactics against peaceful protesters were fine and this is all just conspiracy theory from Trump supporters (I wasn’t a Trump fan).  

Yup our government is under siege by some vile folks. 

Then again the King of England is gonna "build back better" (aka screw everyone over by hiking inflation and making laws so that corporations can coerce every part of you just to feed yourself) so we are in trouble that way too

Edited by West

10 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

You are correct,since I retired from the military, I no longer have to abide with my Military oath and will never be loyal to the crown as most Canadians will not either.

actually, I think the majority of Canadians are still Loyalists at heart

even if only to distinguish themselves from the Americans

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, West said:

Yup our government is under siege by some vile folks. 

Then again the King of England is gonna "build back better" (aka screw everyone over by hiking inflation and making laws so that corporations can coerce every part of you just to feed yourself) so we are in trouble that way too

Yeah I don’t know how strong Britain is in the face of the “keeping us safe” globalist totalitarians.  We need a major assertion of democratic rights.  It’s not coming from the left, who have become the hypocrite self-serving oppressive elites.  

1 hour ago, Dougie93 said:

actually, I think the majority of Canadians are still Loyalists at heart

even if only to distinguish themselves from the Americans

"Only 26% want to continue as a monarchy for generations to come."

Thinking of Canada’s constitution, would you prefer that Canada remains a monarchy or has an elected head of state?

Monarchy - 21%

Elected head of state (Republic) - 49%

No preference - 31%

"Only 21% of Canadians say that, thinking of Canada’s constitution, they would prefer for the country to remain a monarchy,"

https://www.canadian-republic.ca/polls

Edited by ExFlyer

20 hours ago, eyeball said:

It's phenomenal how many people right wingers seem to know who were hospitalized, injured and killed by COVID vaccines.  What are the odds given how miniscule the odds of serious adverse effects are in the first place?  You guys must know dozens of people who've been struck by lightning.

Prey tell. What was the voltage of the lightning you was struck with? Inquiring minds would like to know as per cause and effect.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Thinking of Canada’s constitution, would you prefer that Canada remains a monarchy or has an elected head of state?

Monarchy - 21%

No preference - 31%

"Only 21% of Canadians say that, thinking of Canada’s constitution, they would prefer for the country to remain a monarchy,"

21% ?

that's 7.6 million Canadians

over 7 million patriotic Loyalist Canadians

surely no force could stand against us upon Canadian soil

the sleeper need only to awaken

and rally to the Colours

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

51 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

so slightly half of Canadians are collectivist Post National State Bolsheviks ?

that's not that many people in the grand scheme of things

plus a large proportion of that cohort is going to be in Quebec

so in terms of English Canada, it's more like 25%

11 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

I actually learnt something new that day.

I did not know about the Fenian movement.

the sworn enemies of Canada

the Fenian republican invaders from America, come to take Canada for ransom

a Queen's Own Rifle of Canada, Alexander Muir, who fought the Fenians at Ridgeway

composing our national anthem in the wake of it

Edited by Dougie93
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

I actually learnt something new that day.

I did not know about the Fenian movement.

I am not sure who brought up the term first but we thank you for learning something new. 

you fly a Celtic banner

and not know they they are sworn enemies of the Crown ?

you do not know that Canadian Confederation was founded to be a bulwark against these republican invaders ?

no wonder you are such a disloyal Communist apparatchik

Contrarian against the loyal patriotic & true

9 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

I too have medical reasons for getting COVID vaccination.

Yes, everyone should have a choice but it is for government to make total population decisions. To make decisions best for the entire public health and safety.

As for correcting issues found as a result of a world wide pandemic, I do not think we have resolved many but I think the lessons learned have resulted in changes and/or upcoming changes.

Lets be a bit more specific, there is no "government" that can make all the changes. There are many levels of governments that need to cooperate to make the change to the issues. That, as we have seen, is becoming more and more difficult as it is easier for one level of government to blame another and nothing gets done.

The government did make all the choices, they however did say if you're not vaccinated then you were barred from public spaces, which was not a big deal, you can shop for anything on-line including food and have it delivered, save on gas, or having to deal with VAC extremists, or the rest of the crazy population. and a lot of time most people were working from home anyways.

But that was not enough, they wanted to punish those people, by pushing mandates forcing vaccinations to the population with huge incentives like losing their jobs, or benefits, as always, they went too far, and people pushed back.

I am not aware of them making any major changes, we still do not have a national stock of PPE, medical machines, or a name brand vaccine that is mass produced in Canada. 

long-term care homes is Provincial but the feds could have, say hold back on funding until it was fixed, i mean it was not just a few people that died, it was thousands something that someone should be tracking, i find it funney we track everything during the pandemic, deaths who had shots who didn't, right down to race and ethnic background so everyone that is in a position to make policy has just thrown those out when it means they would have to do some work. That i find sad really. It just another example of how little a life is worth in Canada. 

Some one needs to put on the big boy pants, and make decisions or face consquences, i'm sure Justin has the power to force premiers into doing something  if he was motivated.

17 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

Shit eyeball i don't know whether to salute or shit myself, Canadians are not patriotic in any terms, there just along for the ride.

the Canadian government tells the Canadian people that Canada is a "white supremacist nation guilty of genocide"

it's hard to expect decent folk to be patriotic for the Nazi Germany of British North America

4 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Monarchy - 21%

No preference - 31%

Ya, I'm not sure I would give too much credibility to a poll commissioned by a group favouring a republic.

What powers would you give this elected head of state?

Edited by Aristides

2 hours ago, Army Guy said:

Shit eyeball i don't know whether to salute or shit myself, Canadians are not patriotic in any terms, there just along for the ride.

Rights wingers certainly claim to be more patriotic and are bleating the loudest about the loss of Canada to our enemies - which I not assume are not right wing.

All without a shot having been fired in response. It's kinda weird. 

• Like 1

Canadians should get their act together before they lose their freedom and become a totalitarian state.  Turn to Jesus Christ and his word, the Bible, repent, and be born again.  Then understand God appointed a monarch as head of state.  It is part of the democratic system and helps ensure freedom and democracy.  The King is not there by accident and our system developed over a long history of struggles.  We don't want to lose it because of uneducated people who don't understand how it works and just want to throw it out for the sake of change.

6 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Would like to hear his take on the poll above. 

Talk shows don't matter because change is not possible. The system was made, from the outset so that there will be no essential change. Ever. If there's one true essence of Canada this is it. Oblivisci mutatio.

11 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

RCMP Commissioner wields the authority of the monarch against the Cabinet

Right. And that's why we routinely see them investigated and at times, even convicted. Sure, you've seen that - only which branch of the multiverse was it? Eyes or paper, the eternal conundrum.

There are no independent institutions in this country. Everything whispers and rubs everything else. This is how the system was made two centuries ago to avoid every, any possibility of a genuine change.

Edited by myata