UCP leadership Alberta new premier

The Premier of AB apologizes for her ignorant comments on Ukraine and the war.  

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.6621165

…this issue raises bigger questions about Smith's competence and her being able to distinguish between credible and conspiratorial information.

"The questions about her competence and her judgment, I think, are going to dog her moving forward."

Premier Smith invites discredited Trump doctor to tell her government all about COVID.  

Does Smith not want to be premier for long???

https://calgaryherald.com/news/local-news/former-trump-medical-advisor-has-been-invited-to-meet-with-alberta-officials-premier-smith

…individuals who have pushed for discredited positions are being sought to inform health policy. 

“It’s further evidence that Danielle Smith is listening to fringe voices,” said Caulfield. “There is this large body of evidence that has been accumulated by renowned experts, independent experts from around the world that she could draw on. But instead, she turns to people that have been discredited and that are pushing discredited theories.”

On 10/30/2022 at 1:08 PM, RedDog said:

I’m seeing interesting comments out and about in Alberta. The Smith crowd is very loyal but are they the majority?

I wonder if we have another Notley government coming in the near future.

Unfortunately Alberta is courting migrants from Ontario and the East Coast.  These people are left-leaning and are bringing down Alberta.  They should be given bus tickets and sent back.

Edited by Zeitgeist

4 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

Unfortunately Alberta is courting migrants from Ontario and the East Coast.  These people are left-leaning and are bringing down Alberta.  They should be given bus tickets and sent back.

You think you can be a migrant in your own country?  

Have you ever moved provinces?

Where do you think Alberta should get its workers that it needs if you don’t like immigration, and you don’t like workers from other provinces?  Alabama and Kentucky?

16 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Seriously…. have you ever moved from one province to another?

I’ve lived in other countries and stayed in other provinces.  You really don’t get my point.  I’m saying that Alberta is getting polluted by creepy central Canadian Liberalism.  Notley wouldn’t have any hope otherwise.