In years to come, how will you explain how you failed to see Trump's excellence?

2 minutes ago, robosmith said:

NY Post. LMAO Couldn't get a good story from the National Enquirer?

Is it your contention that everything stated in that article is false?

We really don't hear too much about other Biden family members and their generous silver platter business deals. Hunter is the exception but it's primarily FOX News and of course the rest of the MSM cover for him. I suppose that's likely because Hunter is not discreet about his lifestyle and business dealings and the other family members don't appear to be junkies.

House Democrats Block Investigation of Hunter Biden’s Business Deals (dailysignal.com)

Not for a second would I suggest that only members of one party engage in this type of activity, it likely happens all too often on both sides of the aisle and we only see the tip of the iceberg.

They should all be under scrutiny and justice should be applied equally if warranted. The Democrats seem to be pretty well insulated from any kind of real scrutiny.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DONKIROCK said:

The truth is slowly becoming obvious.

Trump was a MAGNIFICENT  POTUS.

I think that everyone can admit that Trump inherited a bit of a dumpster fire.

The US burned for the last 3 years under Obama, and Islamic State was the size of a large country and growing. The US was still just caught up in endless wars and bullshit, it seemed like the ME would always hate the US and vice versa.

Al Qaeda was bad-ass, terrorist orgs in general were brash and seemed to be onto something.

Then Trump squashed Islamic state. They were mostly done within 3 months, the mopping-up process took just 3 more. 

Terrorist leaders died regularly. Al Qaeda vanished. No one wanted to brag about being a terrorist leader anymore. 

The US border was improving.

When Assad gassed his own people, Trump cared, and he bombed Syrian targets. Syria and Russia warned him not to do it again, but when they crossed the line again, they got bombed again. People in the ME who are accustomed to terrorist attacks and a lot of other shitty things happening to them all the time suddenly saw an American POTUS who struck a real blow for them. Twice actually. 

Iran killed an American contractor, Suleimani and another top Iranian general were quickly killed in retaliation. "Don't tread on me" was in vogue. The US was living up to her promise of protecting people and making life hell for bad actors all over the globe.

And leftists hated every little bit of it.

Not because they hated that the world was becoming a safer, better place, but because Trump was playing a lead role in  it.

Israel even normalized relations and opened very real diplomatic channels with several Arab states under Trump's administration. 

FFWD to 2022, Is there a spot anywhere on the world where things are improving? Literally everything about the world is getting worse. Nuclear war is even a distinct possibility now. The FBI is no longer a police force. Homelessness and drug use is rampant. Inflation is rampant. Violent crime s rampant. Fascism in NA is very real, and I'm not just talking about vax-Naziism. It's quite possible that real food shortages are coming. 

If you are an America-hating foreigner, you can get lost.

This war in Russia is as much Biden's fault as it is Zelenski's.

It's reckless, pointless, dangerous, it would be very easy to stop, but they don't want it to stop. They're quite happy to play chicken with literally everything at stake.

Leftists love to use the term existential threat when it doesn't really apply, and they've got their chance to use it now but they'd rather pretend to not see it. 

Do I hate America? Suddenly, I'm pretty damn close.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

The US burned for the last 3 years under Obama, and Islamic State was the size of a large country and growing. The US was still just caught up in endless wars and bullshit, it seemed like the ME would always hate the US and vice versa.

Al Qaeda was bad-ass, terrorist orgs in general were brash and seemed to be onto something.

Then Trump squashed Islamic state. They were mostly done within 3 months, the mopping-up process took just 3 more. 

Terrorist leaders died regularly. Al Qaeda vanished. No one wanted to brag about being a terrorist leader anymore. 

When Assad gassed his own people, Trump cared, and he bombed Syrian targets. Syria and Russia warned him not to do it again, but when they crossed the line again, they got bombed again. People in the ME who are accustomed to terrorist attacks and a lot of other shitty things happening to them all the time suddenly saw an American POTUS who struck a real blow for them. Twice actually. 

Iran killed an American contractor, Suleimani and another top Iranian general were quickly killed in retaliation. "Don't tread on me" was in vogue. The US was living up to her promise of protecting people and making life hell for bad actors all over the globe.

Not because they hated that the world was becoming a safer, better place, but because Trump was playing a lead role in  it.

Israel even normalized relations and opened very real diplomatic channels with several Arab states under Trump's administration. 

FFWD to 2022, Is there a spot anywhere on the world where things are improving? Literally everything about the world is getting worse. Nuclear war is even a distinct possibility now. The FBI is no longer a police force. Homelessness and drug use is rampant. Inflation is rampant. Violent crime s rampant. Fascism in NA is very real, and I'm not just talking about vax-Naziism. It's quite possible that real food shortages are coming. 

It's reckless, pointless, dangerous, it would be very easy to stop, but they don't want it to stop. They're quite happy to play chicken with literally everything at stake.

Leftists love to use the term existential threat when it doesn't really apply, and they've got their chance to use it now but they'd rather pretend to not see it. 

Friend, the truest believers of Islam always have and always will view any but fellow Islamists as Jahillia.

Our problem is we cant tell who to trust and we usually guess wrong and/or piss off those we shouldnt.

The desert sands are filled with the corpses of Westerners who knew too little about Islam to try to manipulate Jihadists. 

Edited by DONKIROCK

37 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You have the luxury of hating America and then not caring if we hate you back. 

But those who love America will always fight for freedom and you will do what you wish and we might like you or love you or hate you. But America is in big trouble and if we Republicans and Conservatives and patriots of ALL STRIPE dont take back BOTH HOUSES in the election, some 33 days from now, you might thereafter REALLY, REALLY, REALLY hate America!!!

?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ironstone said:

We really don't hear too much about other Biden family members and their generous silver platter business deals. Hunter is the exception but it's primarily FOX News and of course the rest of the MSM cover for him. I suppose that's likely because Hunter is not discreet about his lifestyle and business dealings and the other family members don't appear to be junkies.

House Democrats Block Investigation of Hunter Biden’s Business Deals (dailysignal.com)

Not for a second would I suggest that only members of one party engage in this type of activity, it likely happens all too often on both sides of the aisle and we only see the tip of the iceberg.

They should all be under scrutiny and justice should be applied equally if warranted. The Democrats seem to be pretty well insulated from any kind of real scrutiny.

I don't read tabloid trash about private citizens whom the Murdochs use to slime Democrat politicians.

And lately MAGAs, too. 

3 hours ago, ironstone said:

You ducked the question. Would you agree the Biden family has gotten very wealthy because of political connections?

IDK, and it doesn't matter unless it is PROVEN that political decisions were made to serve Biden's family instead of the public good. 

That is very difficult when Biden was only VP and is subject to the scrutiny of the POTUS. AKA, conforming to the POTUS policies.

On 10/5/2022 at 4:27 PM, robosmith said:

Nuthin' to see there, hey robo? Why did you even post that? 

TBH it was 100% legit though. They won a lottery.

It was called the "#%^^  *2(*% ##@^* ))!!!".  

If you can't read Mandarin, that says"VP Payoff Scratch and Win."

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/5/2022 at 4:29 PM, Aristides said:

Most of the Biden's wealth came from books and personal appearances made after he left office as VP. It's a matter of record. Unlike Trump, his tax returns are public.

He is a crook, a lout, a reprobate, a lying dimwitted traitor.

Biden, Inc.: How ‘Middle Class’ Joe’s family cashed in on the family name – POLITICO Magazine

tomdegisi  Uncategorized  October 27, 2020 1 Minute

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2019/08/02/joe-biden-investigation-hunter-brother-hedge-fund-money-2020-campaign-227407

You know how the Left regularly accuses the Right of what they actually are guilty of?

If this practice didn't start with Biden's symptoms being falsely attributed to Trump, it seems to have become the greatest scam the Democrat Party has ever concocted.

And because the Left controls the media ("What corruption?" they'll ask.) and because our heroic champion and undoubted historic giant of American and world history, (like Churchill) D.J. Trump could be falsely reputed to be capable, (if not likely) to be guilty of ANY vile, crazy, nonsensical, treasonous thing the Democrat's Madison Avenue (real life "Mad Men") can invent, most Americans have an unrealistic, emotionally powered, almost comic book, "Disneyesque" dislike of Trump.

And when they transferred all of Biden's characteristics to Trump, it manipulated us to assume Biden was devoid of all those awful characteristics. 

When, in reality, ALL those bad things they think of Trump. actually best fit Joe.

AND THAT'S PART OF THE SCAM'S EFFECTIVENESS!

Some of it can, arguably, be said to ALSO fit #45.

But we have been duped by the greatest scam in American political history.

And there's at least one other giant Democrat scam which may be of greater significance than poisoning the voter's image of Trump.

Stealing the election and peacefully neutralizing the appeal and investigation process to get away with the steal.

In effect, stealing the government and the country in plain sight.

And giving supporters the appearance of being the aggrieved party!

But that is for another discussion.

Edited by DONKIROCK
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, DONKIROCK said:

He is a crook, a lout, a reprobate, a lying dimwitted traitor.

Biden, Inc.: How ‘Middle Class’ Joe’s family cashed in on the family name – POLITICO Magazine

tomdegisi  Uncategorized  October 27, 2020 1 Minute

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2019/08/02/joe-biden-investigation-hunter-brother-hedge-fund-money-2020-campaign-227407

You know how the Left regularly accuses the Right of what they actually are guilty of?

If this practice didn't start with Biden's symptoms being falsely attributed to Trump, it seems to have become the greatest scam the Democrat Party has ever concocted.

And because the Left controls the media ("What corruption?" they'll ask.) and because our heroic champion and undoubted historic giant of American and world history, (like Churchill) D.J. Trump could be falsely reputed to be capable, (if not likely) to be guilty of ANY vile, crazy, nonsensical, treasonous thing the Democrat's Madison Avenue (real life "Mad Men") can invent, most Americans have an unrealistic, emotionally powered, almost comic book, "Disneyesque" dislike of Trump.

And when they transferred all of Biden's characteristics to Trump, it manipulated us to assume Biden was devoid of all those awful characteristics. 

When, in reality, ALL those bad things they think of Trump. actually best fit Joe.

AND THAT'S PART OF THE SCAM'S EFFECTIVENESS!

Some of it can, arguably, be said to ALSO fit #45.

But we have been duped by the greatest scam in American political history.

And there's at least one other giant Democrat scam which may be of greater significance than poisoning the voter's image of Trump.

Stealing the election and peacefully neutralizing the appeal and investigation process to get away with the steal.

In effect, stealing the government and the country in plain sight.

And giving supporters the appearance of being the aggrieved party!

But that is for another discussion.

Your article did a bang up job of slandering Joe's relatives but never laid a glove on Joe.

Shame on you for LYING about Joe being a "crook, a lout, a reprobate, a lying dimwitted traitor."

Per your other thread, the VOTERS actually "PAROLED" JOE, not that he NEEDED THAT.

• Like 1

On 10/5/2022 at 6:14 PM, ironstone said:

Is it your contention that everything stated in the article is true?

I don’t care about Hunter Biden. If he broke the law he can go to jail, but he isn’t an elected or appointed government official, so it’s irrelevant to me.  

• Like 1

Trump’s latest attack on McConnell sets a new standard of despicable

On Friday, the former president posted on his Truth Social platform that McConnell has a “DEATH WISH” for having supported legislation to keep the government operating through mid-December — language that could easily be read by his highly combustible supporters as inviting violence against the GOP leader who seems to have taken up residence under Trump’s gossamer-thin skin.

Indeed, Trump portrayed the spending legislation, which passed the Senate 72-25, as a personal affront, saying McConnell cut the deal to pass it “because he hates Donald J. Trump, and he knows I am strongly opposed to” its provisions.

Trump then went for a racial smear against McConnell’s Asian American power spouse, Elaine Chao, who served as transportation secretary in his own administration, referring to her as “his China loving wife, Coco Chow!”

Outrageousness, of course, is Trump’s political brand, and ignoring his rants is usually the best thing to do. His spokesman insisted that his reference to a death wish referred to a political one, rather than literal one.

When you are dealing with someone for whom there is no bottom, it’s not exactly surprising to see him hit a new low. Nonetheless, Donald Trump’s latest social media broadside against Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) stands out for its odious recklessness.

No doubt Trump will escalate his dangerous and vile attacks on McConnell, because that is simply who he is. But let’s be clear that there is plenty of fault to go around. The Republican Party’s refusal to denounce him for it makes them complicit.

56 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Your article did a bang up job of slandering Joe's relatives but never laid a glove on Joe.

Shame on you for LYING about Joe being a "crook, a lout, a reprobate, a lying dimwitted traitor."

Per your other thread, the VOTERS actually "PAROLED" JOE, not that he NEEDED THAT.

You obviously don't know the definition of slander, and I'd agree that it's hard to call Joe Biden a lout, but all the other comments are bang on. He's easily a reprobate, a crook, and lying, dimwitted traitor. 

52 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Is it your contention that everything stated in the article is true?

I don’t care about Hunter Biden. If he broke the law he can go to jail, but he isn’t an elected or appointed government official, so it’s irrelevant to me.  

That's kind of an ostrich mentality you have when it comes to the Democratic party. They can do no wrong and are purer than the driven snow. Never even the faintest hint of corruption.?

13 minutes ago, ironstone said:

That's kind of an ostrich mentality you have when it comes to the Democratic party. They can do no wrong and are purer than the driven snow. Never even the faintest hint of corruption.?

Are you willing to admit that Trump has much more than the "faintest hint of corruption"?

Or just shout "fake news!" DEFLECTION?

No corruption in the Democratic Party comes close to Trumpian level of corruption.

Multiple Trump cronies were convicted of felonies and needed a pardon which Trump CORRUPTLY supplied or dangled to gain lack of DoJ cooperation.

I'll bet if you count the number of felony convictions by Party since 1970, the WH Republicans outscore the Democrats at least 10 to 1.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ironstone said:

I said that if Hunter Biden broke the law, he should face justice. Period. I am not his defender.  

But, Hunter Biden is not Joe Biden. You can’t impeach Joe Biden for things his son did. 

5 hours ago, Rebound said:

I said that if Hunter Biden broke the law, he should face justice. Period. I am not his defender.  

But, Hunter Biden is not Joe Biden. You can’t impeach Joe Biden for things his son did. 

I think it's safe to say that Hunter has broken a few laws in his time. Joe has lied to Americans when he claimed that he knows nothing of Hunter's business dealings.

Joe Biden Told Hunter He Was in the 'Clear' after Shady Business Deals - Headline USA

Law Professor: It's Clear 'Hunter Biden Was Selling Access and Influence' and Joe Was Aware (westernjournal.com)

Answer this: Why would any foreign government pay huge sums of money to someone like Hunter Biden given his long history of drug abuse? What are his skills?

If it's not to gain access to the President, then why on earth would they pay him?

On 10/5/2022 at 5:24 PM, WestCanMan said:

"This war in Russia is as much Biden's fault as it is Zelenski's."

It is entirely Biden's fault.*

Entirely.

* Entirely, except for Putin's actions.

• Like 1