In years to come, how will you explain how you failed to see Trump's excellence?

5 hours ago, DONKIROCK said:

The truth is slowly becoming obvious.

Trump was a MAGNIFICENT  POTUS.

In years to come, how will you explain how you got him wrong?

Were the enemies of America that smart that they hid themselves from your view and you couldn't spot them or recognize what was being done to him?

Or were you just not bright enough to sense you were being used by America's enemies?

Or was it a matter of lack of good values, i.e. that you were raised so poorly that you would root for the BAD guy and attack the GOOD GUY?

Not a troll question.

I really can't understand  how you could hate and bash Trump.

If you are an America-hating foreigner, you can get lost.

Do you have evidence that the 2020 election was rigged?

1 minute ago, Moonlight Graham said:

If history is any guide, the ONLY evidence he has is from right wing propaganda sites or fake videos posted on rumble.

IF Trump had evidence, he might not have LOST 60+ court cases trying to prove that.

1 minute ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Only two kinds.

The kind almost universally squelched by the Leftists in power

And the kind of evidence which is analogous to the evidence used to prove the existence of black holes in outer space.

Is your mind capable of discussing a lower level of the details?

If you actually believe Trump suggested we drink or inject bleach, I would respectfully advise another thread to visit.

?

2 hours ago, Rebound said:

You may be a nice person, but your logic is limited to, “Trump is so great awesome amazing” without presenting any evidence or fact. 

Did America have its highest ever deficits under Trump? YES!!! By massive margins!  
Did America become the world leader in Covid deaths and infections under Trump? YES!!!

Did America become more divided under Trump? YES!!! Because he deliberately divided Americans. 

You cannot refute these facts. 

3 Years of Accomplishments (1:24)

17 minutes ago, DONKIROCK said:

Only two kinds.

And the kind of evidence which is analogous to the evidence used to prove the existence of black holes in outer space.

If you actually believe Trump suggested we drink or inject bleach, I would respectfully advise another thread to visit.

?

Oh great. YOU have PICTURES like the kind they took of a black hole recently.

First ever picture of a black hole may be revealed this week ...

Or do you?

58 minutes ago, DONKIROCK said:

Only two kinds.

?

I asked for evidence.  Which means hyperlinks.  I'm an open-minded guy, but also logical.  In order to believe his claims I need evidence.  I'm not a man of faith.  I don't believe that Jesus rose from the dead or that Trump had the election stolen from him without evidence.  So if you have evidence, please post it.

2 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

I asked for evidence.  Which means hyperlinks.  I'm an open-minded guy, but also logical.  In order to believe his claims I need evidence.  I'm not a man of faith.  I don't believe that Jesus rose from the dead or that Trump had the election stolen from him without evidence.  So if you have evidence, please post it.

You are like a prospective jury member and based on your reply, I am dismissing you from this jury.

Thank you.

?

3 hours ago, DONKIROCK said:

????

As you are not an American, I am not going to continue wasting time on what you think or don't. 

Ignore list for you.

Good luck.

Live long and prosper!

???

You would elect Atilla the Hun and say, ya but that was then. Character means SFA to you.

11 minutes ago, Aristides said:

You would elect Atilla the Hun and say, ya but that was then. Character means SFA to you.

You want us to acquiesce to your assumption of a happy America which is somehow stained by President Trump's past.

But you are willing to victimize an America which is already on the critical list by ignoring the fact that Biden's past is ten times worse than Trump's ever was.

And by trying to slam Trump's GREAT JOB in the WH by using a bogus morality trap, you only show us how empty your appeals are.

Readers, the Dems are the cause of ALL of our major problems from oil and gas and gasoline to the border and illegal immigrants to the inflationary drain we are about to circle. 

Dems and Biden are to blame. 

And a big SFA to you.

Whatever SFA means.

?

15 minutes ago, DONKIROCK said:

You want us to acquiesce to your assumption of a happy America which is somehow stained by President Trump's past.

But you are willing to victimize an America which is already on the critical list by ignoring the fact that Biden's past is ten times worse than Trump's ever was.

And by trying to slam Trump's GREAT JOB in the WH by using a bogus morality trap, you only show us how empty your appeals are.

Readers, the Dems are the cause of ALL of our major problems from oil and gas and gasoline to the border and illegal immigrants to the inflationary drain we are about to circle. 

Dems and Biden are to blame. 

And a big SFA to you.

Whatever SFA means.

?

That's what I said, character means nothing to you, or today's GOP.

6 hours ago, Rebound said:

First off, Trump was not mean in order to implement policy. He was mean because his base of degenerates liked to cheer when he "stuck it to the libbies."

No.

Trump was mean because Trump has always been a mean, cruel man without empathy for others. The tales of his cruelty others stretch back into his youth, where his father, giving up on him, sent him to military school in hopes it would drum some discipline into the boy. It didn't. He has always been a mean bully, to his staff, to his wives, to his suppliers. It's who he is. He feels powerful when he can hurt others and they can't hurt him back.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Aristides said:

That's what I said, character means nothing to you, or today's GOP.

You are arguing sillily.

Your party kills babies.

Your party sexualizes preteens.

Your party says that, in "DOG WE TRUST" instead of worshiping GOD.

The current Democrat POTUS showered with his own daughter and she was raised iinm doing drugs and having sex with Hunter.

Hunter had sex with his deceased brother's widow and made her wicked.

Your POTUS was caught with his no good son, Hunter, doing illegal and treasonous, iinm, business with a Chinese spy by the FBI.

Biden was actually or allegedly acting as a sexual predator in every stage of his public service career,  Senate and Veep.

The peaceful J6 protesters were there to find the truth of the 2020 election until the police incited them to riot with flash bang grenades and they entered to Capitol and put their feet up on desks. And that is said by your side to be worse than the 2020 riots across America which took dozens of lives, injured hundreds and caused billions of dollars in damage.

I could go on, but I think you know there is no way you can get away with such bull-oney here.

22 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

No.

Trump was mean because Trump has always been a mean, cruel man without empathy for others. The tales of his cruelty others stretch back into his youth, where his father, giving up on him, sent him to military school in hopes it would drum some discipline into the boy. It didn't. He has always been a mean bully, to his staff, to his wives, to his suppliers. It's who he is. He feels powerful when he can hurt others and they can't hurt him back.

You're right. It goes way back to his childhood.

The Men Who Gave Trump His Brutal Worldview

Tutored by his fiercely ambitious father and tough-as-nails high school coach, the GOP frontrunner has only one ethical code: life is combat.

Fred Trump was a fiercely ambitious man who worked seven days a week and devoted few waking hours to his role as a parent. Although he pushed his son Donald to prevail in every arena—to be a "killer" and a "king"—Fred didn’t actually tell the young man how to achieve this destiny. His way of paying attention to his children was to let them watch him at work. As Donald Trump told me in an interview for the biography I was writing about him, he was expected to learn things “by osmosis.” One such lesson came when Donald was seven years old, and his father was brought before a U.S. Senate committee investigating abuses in a housing program for war veterans and middle class families. President Eisenhower had been outraged to learn of the bribes that developers paid to bureaucrats and of the alleged profiteering practiced by Trump and others. Ike called them “sons of bitches.”

As federal investigators had discovered, the elder Trump had collected an extra $1.7 million in rent—equivalent to $15 million today—before beginning to pay back his low-cost government loan. He was able to do this because a bureaucrat named Clyde Powell approved the paperwork. Powell, who had never been paid more than a modest government salary, had mysteriously amassed a small fortune. (While it was clear Powell accepted bribes, the sources were never officially identified.) In addition to collecting the extra rent, Trump paid himself a substantial architect’s fee. And he charged inflated rents based on an estimate of construction costs that was far greater than what he actually spent. All of this was legal, even if it did victimize taxpayers, veterans, and other renters.

Like his father, Donald J. Trump seems to be a patriotic American, but like his father he's also someone who never misses a chance to bend the rules. (Fred was not inhibited by patriotism when it came to exploiting federal housing programs, even those devoted to veterans. To him the profit motive was supreme.) By the accounts of his children and friends, Donald appears to be a good and devoted father, perhaps a somewhat more attentive one than his own dad—as well as grandfather to eight children, the latest of which was added to the Trump dynasty this week by his daughter Ivanka, who gave birth to her third child. But Trump’s basic philosophy of living, instilled by his fiercely ambitious, workaholic father, enforced by the tough-as-nails coach at his military high school and honed over a lifetime of ruthless deal-making, is fairly simple and severe: Life is mainly combat; the law of the jungle rules; pretty much all that matters is winning or losing and rules are made to be broken. It is largely a materialistic worldview; even the brand of Christianity Trump was raised in was fairly materialistic, the product of pastor Norman Vincent Peale, who wrote: “Learn to pray big prayers. God will rate you according to the size of your prayers."

9 minutes ago, DONKIROCK said:

You are arguing sillily.

Your party kills babies.

The current Democrat POTUS showered with his own daughter and she was raised iinm doing drugs and having sex with Hunter.

Your POTUS was caught with his no good son, Hunter, doing illegal and treasonous, iinm, business with a Chinese spy by the FBI.

Biden was actually or allegedly acting as a sexual predator in every stage of his public service career,  Senate and Veep.

The peaceful J6 protesters were there to find the truth of the 2020 election until the police incited them to riot with flash bang grenades and they entered to Capitol and put their feet up on desks. And that is said by your side to be worse than the 2020 riots across America which took dozens of lives, injured hundreds and caused billions of dollars in damage.

I could go on, but I think you know there is no way you can get away with such bull-oney here.

Apparently you BELIEVE everything you hear on right wing propaganda sites, but HAVE NO LEGITIMATE sources for EVIDENCE. And you can't face anyone who calls you on that.

37 minutes ago, DONKIROCK said:

You are arguing sillily.

Your party kills babies.

You are all over Hunter Biden's character even though he has never held office, yet you would make a liar and grifter like Trump president. 

I don't have a party, I'm a Canadian and lately I don't feel there is any party that represents what I think.

1 minute ago, Aristides said:

You are all over Hunter Biden's character even though he has never held office, yet you would make a liar and grifter like Trump president. 

I don't have a party, I'm a Canadian and lately I don't feel there is any party that represents what I think.

Then why should I bother you with truths of any appropriate concern only to American voters?

Why shouldn't I add your name to my ignore list?

?

40 minutes ago, Aristides said:

It's certainly fair game to talk about Trump's character, but why isn't it equally fair to talk about Biden's?

Trump was wealthy because he was born into it but he did also build quite an impressive real estate empire.

Joe Biden is also wealthy. Not to the extent Trump is, but quite wealthy by any standard. Biden's wealth does not come from his salary from 50 years in politics, it comes from pay-to-play. 

If we are to judge Trump vs Biden, I would just look at the state of the US during each one's first term. Not much of a comparison, is it?

Who in their right mind would be happy with the job Biden has done so far? Is it better that the stock markets are weak? Is it better that the southern border is wide open? Is it better that crime has risen (mainly in Democratic run cities) drastically? How about Biden's disastrous foreign policy? No other world leader respects Biden.

Even in the White House, nobody takes him seriously. The above clip is pathetic, and sad.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ironstone said:

It's certainly fair game to talk about Trump's character, but why isn't it equally fair to talk about Biden's?

Trump was wealthy because he was born into it but he did also build quite an impressive real estate empire.

Joe Biden is also wealthy. Not to the extent Trump is, but quite wealthy by any standard. Biden's wealth does not come from his salary from 50 years in politics, it comes from pay-to-play. 

If we are to judge Trump vs Biden, I would just look at the state of the US during each one's first term. Not much of a comparison, is it?

Who in their right mind would be happy with the job Biden has done so far? Is it better that the stock markets are weak? Is it better that the southern border is wide open? Is it better that crime has risen (mainly in Democratic run cities) drastically? How about Biden's disastrous foreign policy? No other world leader respects Biden.

Even in the White House, nobody takes him seriously. The above clip is pathetic, and sad.

You are wrong. The Bidens made the vast majority of their money AFTER being VP in the private market.

When Biden left the West Wing, the big money started coming. In 2017, the Bidens declared $11.1 million in total earnings, nearly twice as much in a single year as they had made in the previous 18 years combined. About $10 million of that flowed through two S-corporations called CelticCapri and Giacoppa. The Biden campaign explained in a press release last year that the money in those entities came from speaking engagements and book payments connected to Joe’s memoir, Promise Me, Dad, and Jill’s memoir, Where the Light Enters. Publishers Weekly reported in 2017 that the couple’s book deal with Flatiron Books was valued at $8 million. In February 2017, Joe Biden was also named the Benjamin Franklin Presidential Practice Professor at the University of Pennsylvania, a post that earned him a $372,000 salary that year. 

image.thumb.png.58d37e3d7602313d3a04d768ee9a5a6d.png

• Like 1