Confidence Man": Maggie Haberman on Donald Trump

Confidence Man": Maggie Haberman on Donald Trump (7:49)

Quick takeaways:

Not only doesn't Haberman seem to realize that Trump is the best remedy for America's Democrat caused maladies, she seems to believe that Trump is the sickness.

Haberman reminds me of a sad sack of an ex-wife who bitches and whines for 20 years while owing everything to the man she bemoans. And she seems like someone who could spend 50 years married to someone and NEVER get him right.

Trump keeps granting her interviews for the same reason she keeps writing books about him. To finally get her to see a different view of him.

She never will.

Time to write her off as hopeless.

Trump SHOULD NOT be judged as any other POTUS just like a SWAT team member should not be judged the same as your helpful beat cop.

He should be viewed as a fireman who climbs a 100 foot aerial ladder, breaks through a window, chops through a door, and finds America unconscious in a smoldering heap, throws U.S. over his shoulder and carries us to safety.

What makes him great is that he is not like other POTUSES who had the luxury of being able to ignore America's accumulated problems.

He is built different than the others.

We faced an emergency and we broke the glass to call on him to save us.

He is not SUPPOSED to play nice with crooks and incompetents. 

He is supposed to rescue  US.

He is supposed to WIN!!!

And the fact that we must be reminded of his greatness by this sad sack bottom feeder's assessment of the perhaps unnerving ingredients and process of salami making that makes salami delicious, is a sad commentary

That we would praise her confusion and lack of acuity in assessing the greatest POTUS since Reagan says that there are too many who look to make greatness look like excrement.

And too many who are so mired in and full of excrement that we have half a population who gravitate to excrement and think it is pate.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, DONKIROCK said:

Do you want our Constitution to prevail as it has the past 250 years?

Do you love freedom for all?

Well, the constitution could use a few updates, but yes, of course. And anyone who shares the hope of an enduring America should be opposed to Trump, the first president in history to threaten the peaceful transfer of power after losing the election. He would have happily ended the republic if he could have convinced Mike Pence to play along. 

20 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Well, the constitution could use a few updates, but yes, of course. And anyone who shares the hope of an enduring America should be opposed to Trump, the first president in history to threaten the peaceful transfer of power after losing the election. He would have happily ended the republic if he could have convinced Mike Pence to play along. 

The information you believe is corrupt.

What kinds of feckless fools would still unquestioningly believe anything the dishonest media told them after they saw this and realized the media failed to report it to us?

https://rumble.com/vj4p3j-capitol-police-throw-flashbangs-on-peaceful-crowd-january-6-2021.html

"There were multiple reports of Capitol Police throwing two flashbangs into a crowd of completely peaceful Americans citizens protesting the fraudulent election on January 6.

It is alleged that these first two flashbangs were thrown into the crowd 15-20 minutes before any violence started.

Is this the proper way to use stun grenades on a peaceful crowd of protestors"

Edited by DONKIROCK

6 minutes ago, DONKIROCK said:

What kinds of feckless fools would still unquestioningly believe anything the dishonest media told them after they saw this and realized the media failed to report it to us?

https://rumble.com/vj4p3j-capitol-police-throw-flashbangs-on-peaceful-crowd-january-6-2021.html

"There were multiple reports of Capitol Police throwing two flashbangs into a crowd of completely peaceful Americans citizens protesting the fraudulent election on January 6.

It is alleged that these first two flashbangs were thrown into the crowd 15-20 minutes before any violence started.

Anyone can doctor videos and post them on rumble.

You got ANY legitimate sources?

Trump is a conman and you've been conned.

27 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Anyone can doctor videos and post them on rumble.

You got ANY legitimate sources?

Trump is a conman and you've been conned.

Note to Admin Greg;

Is there an "ignore" feature at this forum?

I don't find robocrap to be intellectually stimulating enough to take seriously. And I don't want to simply bash and humiliate him

But, he seems to love the abuse.

?

1 hour ago, DONKIROCK said:

Your deranged nonsense is illuminating, but it's not relevant to the point. The MAGA mob assaulting out government is awful, but incidental. Trump and his inner circle literally concocted a plan to illegally derail the transfer of power to the incoming president. Read the Eastman memo. Mike Pence is a first-class lickspittle, but that was a bridge too far even for him. If he hadn't picked that moment to grow a spine I'd be typing this from the geography recently known as the United States.

Edited by Hodad

• Forum Admin
40 minutes ago, DONKIROCK said:

Hover your cursor over the forum member's name (this works anywhere in forums), a popup will appear. You can select Ignore (bottom right).

You can also add members directly under the Ignored Users settings in your profile:

https://repolitics.com/forums/ignore/ 

Please post any support questions in the Support forum in the future.

This response will be moved to the support forums shortly.

Screen Shot 2022-10-04 at 1.06.20 PM.png

1 hour ago, Greg said:

Hover your cursor over the forum member's name (this works anywhere in forums), a popup will appear. You can select Ignore (bottom right).

You can also add members directly under the Ignored Users settings in your profile:

https://repolitics.com/forums/ignore/ 

Please post any support questions in the Support forum in the future.

This response will be moved to the support forums shortly.

Screen Shot 2022-10-04 at 1.06.20 PM.png

Thanks. 

And thanx!

?

2 hours ago, DONKIROCK said:

Note to Admin Greg;

I don't find robocrap to be intellectually stimulating enough to take seriously. And I don't want to simply bash and humiliate him

But, he seems to love the abuse.

?

Just as I thought; NO legitimate sources.

Might as well run away and hide. ?

3 hours ago, Hodad said:

Your deranged nonsense is illuminating, but it's not relevant to the point. The MAGA mob assaulting out government is awful, but incidental. Trump and his inner circle literally concocted a plan to illegally derail the transfer of power to the incoming president. Read the Eastman memo. Mike Pence is a first-class lickspittle, but that was a bridge too far even for him. If he hadn't picked that moment to grow a spine I'd be typing this from the geography recently known as the United States.

The crowd was peaceful until the Capitol Police triggered the crowd to violence.

There would have been no violence on J6 without police incitement.

32 minutes ago, DONKIROCK said:

The crowd was peaceful until the Capitol Police triggered the crowd to violence.

We saw it happen live on television. We saw the footage from the security cameras. The crowd was not peaceful.  Police officers were murdered that day. And, by the way, if you beat a person in the head and they die the NEXT day as a result, you’re still charged with murder. That’s the definition of murder, so just because those officers lived another few days is irrelevant. 

You’re spreading ridiculous lies and you ought to be in prison with the rest of the insurrectionists. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, DONKIROCK said:

Maybe you should examine the evidence being introduced at Oath Keepers founder Stuart Rhodes' trial going ON NOW.

They were there to over turn the election and left EVIDENCE of that FACT. That is why they are being tried for SEDITION.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

hahaha. 

So only the left wing crowds go with an intent to destroy statues? 

The right wing on the other hand according to you seem to be innocent victims, lost sheep being handled by the police.

Wasn't the right wing always supportive of the police? Why are you blaming the police?

I recommend this visual investigation, recordings from the day of:

https://youtu.be/jWJVMoe7OY0

Look, I know more than you do.

The information you want me to become aware of would be for someone to only be as well informed as you.

I know more than you.

You should be trying to learn that which you do not lnow.

The fact that you are assuming that I am the one with a false sense of things points out your hubris.

It is one reason why you are destroying America.

You can't see the deleterious effect you have on things, specifically AMERICA, until you can emotionally deny having any responsibility for the careless things you do but believe are wonderful at the time which caused the awful thing to happen.

You think you are doing wonderful things because you have an ideal you want to achieve. And because you are afflicted with a slight form of retardation, you are unable to recognize the harm you do.

And because we cant explain it to you and because foreign agents are constantly trying to confuse and mislead you. You are a walking hazardous waste site.

And many of you know it

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

We saw it happen live on television. We saw the footage from the security cameras. The crowd was not peaceful.  Police officers were murdered that day. And, by the way, if you beat a person in the head and they die the NEXT day as a result, you’re still charged with murder. That’s the definition of murder, so just because those officers lived another few days is irrelevant. 

You’re spreading ridiculous lies and you ought to be in prison with the rest of the insurrectionists. 

Do you trust the media more than you trust your own eyes?

Capitol Police Throw Flashbangs On Peaceful Crowd (January 6, 2021)

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

Some trolls are even paid to post like this.  The ones that do it for free are the saddest ones though.  Like a dog pound puppy with no owner...

I have a higher "master" than you might understand. 

Please consider that you may soon have to reconsider all your beliefs about Trump and MAGA.

Edited by DONKIROCK

1 hour ago, DONKIROCK said:

Do you trust the media more than you trust your own eyes?

Capitol Police Throw Flashbangs On Peaceful Crowd (January 6, 2021)

Look Ivan, or Sergei, or Vladimir, I’m not going to watch that faked video. I saw the TV live while it was happening. 

11 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Look Ivan, or Sergei, or Vladimir, I’m not going to watch that faked video. I saw the TV live while it was happening. 

No, you saw what they wanted you to see.

They didn't want you to see the peaceful truth seekers attacked by police with multiple flash bang grenades, which triggered ALL the violence you saw.