Nordstream Pipeline - Reichstag V2.0

4 minutes ago, DONKIROCK said:

That's why I placed him on "ignore."

These guys aren't even just liars, they're actually just trying to gaslight us until we give up on the truth.

You'd be hard-pressed to find a single actual fact in all of robos 500+ posts, and you could probably find an average of 2 lies per. 

There's no attempt at actual dialogue there, just 100% propaganda and bullshit, most of it completely see-through. 

• Like 1

Just now, WestCanMan said:

These guys aren't even just liars, they're actually just trying to gaslight us until we give up on the truth.

You'd be hard-pressed to find a single actual fact in all of robos 500+ posts, and you could probably find an average of 2 lies per. 

There's no attempt at actual dialogue there, just 100% propaganda and bullshit, most of it completely see-through. 

He and his kind make real online Americans believe he is an average Democrat

But he is an example of the worst of the worst.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, DONKIROCK said:

I’m sure you hate him. 
He produces facts which prove that your bullshit is all lies. And you hate that, because you can’t find facts to disprove the truth. You can call the man a liar but you cannot disprove what he says, because truth is truth. 

Edited by Rebound
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

McCabe leaked info to disinform and titillate witch hunt enthusiasts, then he lied about it under oath. trump associates went to jail for less. 

Crimes. 

That many lies and that much disinformation indicates that dishonesty/malfeasance/political interference is endemic in the FBI. IE, it's KGB west.

No, I proved that their first two examples were actually examples of their own lies.

No you didn't. YOUR OWN VIDEO shows numerous persons in the audience HOLDING UMBRELLAS and wearing RAIN PAUNCHOS. People don't continue to hold umbrellas when it's not raining.

When you're trying to prove that someone else is a liar, it's important to not get busted for lying twice in the first paragraph. They had a 100% instance of lying at the start. I didn't need to go any further to completely discredit them - their article was done like dinner. 

You don't see it that way because you're accustomed to being lied to. I don't play your stupid game.

No, you play the delusional game. Vastly different standards for lying, or you'd recognize Trump's lies instead of making excuses for him. You even agreed that Trump contradicts himself regularly, but EXCUSED him cause he's a politician. 

As a LIAR, Trump is in a class by himself. 

OK, find one example of a material lie that Trump told. White lies and instances of him being incorrect don't count.

1) You never even mentioned an actual lie. 

2) You said FBI crimes were ok, it's worse.

i gave you TWO LISTS of LIES. And the most famous Obama birther lie that went on for MONTHS before he finally admitted there was nothing to it. Maybe you've forgotten, AGAIN.

3) Knowingly lying to a FISA court judge is a crime, full stop. Just doing it "so that you can spy on someone because you feel in your heart like they're probably guilty of something" is not considered "with good intentions" by anyone who isn't a bit sleezy themselves. 

12 months probation. Nuff said.

• Forum Admin

Lets all cut out the "he's a liar", "no, he's a bigger liar", etc etc.

If you provide a reputable source for any fact stated, then you'll likely be immune from being considered a liar. That won't stop anyone from calling you a liar, but that's life.

Lets all try to state our opinions in a respectful manner, and then take the high road when someone disagrees enough to call you a liar.

21 hours ago, Greg said:

Lets all cut out the "he's a liar", "no, he's a bigger liar", etc etc.

If you provide a reputable source for any fact stated, then you'll likely be immune from being considered a liar. That won't stop anyone from calling you a liar, but that's life.

Lets all try to state our opinions in a respectful manner, and then take the high road when someone disagrees enough to call you a liar.

What do you consider a “reputable source”? That was the heart of Trumpism: To state that everything is a lie and every media outlet untrustworthy unless it is the self-contradictory words of Glorious Leader himself. 

• Forum Admin
2 hours ago, Rebound said:

What do you consider a “reputable source”?

That's not for me to decide.

But the attempt to provide sources will frustrate those who play hard and fast with facts.

I will never require anyone to provide a source for any fact or opinion they might have.  That isn't my role, and you'll never see me do it.

If a poster refuses or cannot provide a source, it weakens their argument.

The problem with some members in this forum is they expect to win the argument. Which to me is pointless, because many members refuse to compromise or accept any other version of reality to which they have formed their opinions.

But again, c'est la vie. 

If you can't agree on a topic, big deal. Move on. You said your piece, and if you said it accurately and with respect, you'll likely convince more skeptics than if you drive hard for the home run.

And I'm not singling out you, @Rebound - this is a broad statement to the whole forum community.

57 minutes ago, Greg said:

That's not for me to decide.

But the attempt to provide sources will frustrate those who play hard and fast with facts.

I will never require anyone to provide a source for any fact or opinion they might have.  That isn't my role, and you'll never see me do it.

If a poster refuses or cannot provide a source, it weakens their argument.

The problem with some members in this forum is they expect to win the argument. Which to me is pointless, because many members refuse to compromise or accept any other version of reality to which they have formed their opinions.

But again, c'est la vie. 

If you can't agree on a topic, big deal. Move on. You said your piece, and if you said it accurately and with respect, you'll likely convince more skeptics than if you drive hard for the home run.

And I'm not singling out you, @Rebound - this is a broad statement to the whole forum community.

In my experience, Democrats are only able to participate in political forums like this because they are not required to substantiate what they say.

They are given what amounts to the "handicap" in golf to make competitions seem equal among players of different levels of skill.

Edited by DONKIROCK

On 10/6/2022 at 11:09 AM, DONKIROCK said:

In my experience, Democrats are only able to participate in political forums like this because they are not required to substantiate what they say.

You know of a web forum where substantiation is required?

Substantiated by who?

On 10/4/2022 at 7:40 PM, DONKIROCK said:

Looking back at this, I'm wondering about "the average Democrat".

Is that a sleezy lying dbag like Hillary? A complete dunce like AOC? A racist like Obama, Pressly and so many others? An anti-American like Ilhan Omar? A lying, crying freak like Booker? A dimwitted simp like Beto? An incompetent twit like Alfred E Newman? A pathological, snively liar like Schiff? A shrill, evil hag like Pelosi? Maxine "I just yell platitudes" Watters?  Kamala Harris, a dimwit in her own right who got started in politics on her knees? 

Who's in that party that's worth voting for aside from Mancin? And even he might have ties to the KKK through Biden and Byrd. 

I'd argue that there's not a legitimate candidate in Senate, Congress, or the WH. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Looking back at this, I'm wondering about "the average Democrat".

Is that a sleezy lying dbag like Hillary? A complete dunce like AOC? A racist like Obama, Pressly and so many others? An anti-American like Ilhan Omar? A lying, crying freak like Booker? A dimwitted simp like Beto? An incompetent twit like Alfred E Newman? A pathological, snively liar like Schiff? A shrill, evil hag like Pelosi? Maxine "I just yell platitudes" Watters?  Kamala Harris, a dimwit in her own right who got started in politics on her knees? 

Who's in that party that's worth voting for aside from Mancin? And even he might have ties to the KKK through Biden and Byrd. 

I'd argue that there's not a legitimate candidate in Senate, Congress, or the WH. 

Those who knowingly mislead the average voters astray are the bad guys, the Leftists. The ideologues. Those who follow them out of their own lack of intellectual discernment are the ones who can be shown the truth.

Edited by DONKIROCK

1 hour ago, DONKIROCK said:

See how foreign the idea of posting links is to Democrats, Leftists and foreigners?

Like such a thing is unheard of wherever you hang out.

?

Certainly no more unheard of than Greg just pointed out.  There's times I'd prefer a higher standard and moderation on par with a college/university level debate competition. I thought you might be alluding to the existence of a higher order forum like that where you really do need to substantiate your claims so you're allowed to post.

Maybe you came over to this forum because they don't allow knobs in that one.   

• Haha 1

On 10/1/2022 at 8:33 AM, WestCanMan said:

Russia built the Nordstream pipeline themselves. It cost a lot of money, it made them a lot of money, and it gave them a lot of sway in Europe. Some would say they liked it.

Back in April, Biden threatened that if Russia invaded Germany he would put an end to Nordstream.

Now Nordstream has been sabotaged, and now the US is blaming Putin. The MSM narrative factory is pushing it, and pooh-poohing all other possibilities.

Let's be honest, everyone on God's green earth knows that Biden did it. It doesn't make any sense at all, aside from a US warmongering POV. 

Does that evil little sonofabitch actually want war now? 

RE: Your thread title. The Russians built this pipeline. The NAZIS burned down their own Reichstag. Just sayin.

Edited by Aristides

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You're the one who can't do basic math, and thinks that the Pflacebo is a vaccine. 

Of course Pfizer has a vaccine. And it's "news" sources like Fox that have caused HIGHER DEATHS in right winger who watch it.

Gap Between Democrat, Republican Deaths After COVID-19 Vaccine Release Highlighted in Study

Registered Republicans in Florida and Ohio had higher rates of what are known as "excess deaths"

Republicans in Florida and Ohio died at a higher rate than Democrats when accounting for the additional deaths that occurred during the coronavirus pandemic and after COVID-19 vaccines became widely available, according to new research. 

What is known as the excess death rate was 76% higher for Republicans than for Democrats, according to a working paper from the National Bureau of Economic Research published last month.

“Registered Republicans in Florida and Ohio had higher excess death rates than registered Democrats, driven by a large mortality gap in the period after all adults were eligible for vaccines,” the report’s authors, three professors from Yale University, wrote.

The gap in deaths was concentrated in counties with low vaccination rates.

Political affiliation has emerged as a potential risk factor for COVID-19, amid evidence that Republican-leaning counties have had higher COVID-19 death rates than Democrat-leaning counties and evidence of a link between political party affiliation and vaccination views. This study constructs an individual-level dataset with political affiliation and excess death rates during the COVID-19 pandemic via a linkage of 2017 voter registration in Ohio and Florida to mortality data from 2018 to 2021. We estimate substantially higher excess death rates for registered Republicans when compared to registered Democrats, with almost all of the difference concentrated in the period after vaccines were widely available in our study states. Overall, the excess death rate for Republicans was 5.4 percentage points (pp), or 76%, higher than the excess death rate for Democrats. Post-vaccines, the excess death rate gap between Republicans and Democrats widened from 1.6 pp (22% of the Democrat excess death

Note how the gap between Parties spreads AFTER the vaccine is available.

Graphic PROOF that the vaccine works and Republicans are too stupid to take it.

Edited by robosmith
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, eyeball said:

Certainly no more unheard of than Greg just pointed out.  There's times I'd prefer a higher standard and moderation on par with a college/university level debate competition. I thought you might be alluding to the existence of a higher order forum like that where you really do need to substantiate your claims so you're allowed to post.

I'm a straight Male and I, along with my knob, have been greatly welcomed everywhere I have posted except by anti Trump posters who were constantly afflicted by mild to severe cases of butt hurt.

?

7 hours ago, eyeball said:

Shhhhh!

Trump urges all Americans to get COVID vaccine: 'It's a safe vaccine' and it 'works'

The former president and first lady Melania Trump received their vaccines privately in January at the White House

By Yael Halon | Fox News

"Trump took the opportunity to criticize what he sees as Biden’s attempt to take credit for his vaccine accomplishments, telling Bartiromo that without his administration's efforts to obtain FDA emergency approval, Americans wouldn't receive a vaccine for years.

"We have been working around the clock and what I got the FDA to do, this would have happened... in many, many years from now if I didn't get involved," he said."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-urges-all-americans-to-get-covid-vaccine-its-a-safe-vaccine

=========
However, there is a great deal of data which conflicts with the current White House view of the safety and efficacy of the vaccines.

IT'S A GAMBLE.
Some luck out.
Others?
Not so much.

Edited by DONKIROCK

9 hours ago, eyeball said:

This demonstrates how naturally you demean an organization you belong to.

"Maybe you came over to this forum because they don't allow knobs in that one. "

The assumption is that in your opinion, this fine forum allows "knobs."

I guess that your disloyalty to America shouldnt be taken personally after seeing how you sh*t on re:politics.

Treason, betrayal, America-hatred and disloyalty is like a birth defect among Democrats, huh?

?

Edited by DONKIROCK