Nordstream Pipeline - Reichstag V2.0

2 minutes ago, DONKIROCK said:

It does tar the entire organization when those "individuals"  are the 'bosses.'

The entire justice system is being turned rotten.

Weaponized.

Face it. For Trump supporters, who are being treated like civil rights advocates in the 1960's, America is becoming a Police State.

Those insurrectionists broke the law in a futile attempt to undo an election, the result of which Trump refused to accept.

Enforcing that law is FAR FROM rotten. Breaking it to pursue anti-democratic power is rotten.

We live in fear of attack by Anti Trump Leftists and an anti Trump FBI, IRS & DOJ and their being egged on by an anti Trump media. 

The media reports WHAT TRUMP SAYS. And that is UGLY.

Who do you think Trump was talking about when he said he was going to drain the swamp, take down the Deep  State and stop corruption?

He ONLY replaced it with HIS SWAMP. AKA LOYAL to HIM; NOT the Constitution.

Did you want to "hang Mike Pence," too? Cause he DID HIS JOB according to the Constitution.

When you have NO EVIDENCE of voter fraud, ALL YOU HAVE is the certified vote count. ?

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

Those insurrectionists broke the law in a futile attempt to undo an election, the result of which Trump refused to accept.

SOME of those in the crowd may have resembled your remarks, but Brandon Straka said the majority of the J6 crowd of PEACEFUL  PROTESTERS  were there to find out if Biden had won legitimately or if Trump was being victimized. 

But finding that out was made impossible because the Democrats put on the "bum's rush" to assert THEIR preferred narrative regardless of any other evidence.

Edited by DONKIROCK

8 minutes ago, DONKIROCK said:

SOME of those in the crowd may have resembled your remarks, but Brandon Straka said the majority of the J6 crowd of PEACEFUL  PROTESTERS  were there to find out if Biden had won legitimately or if Trump was being victimized. 

But finding that out was made impossible because the Democrats put on the "bum's rush" to assert THEIR preferred narrative regardless of any other evidence.

What "other evidence" did "Democrats" prevent being discovered?

No "peaceful protestors" who didn't enter the Capitol are being prosecuted, aside from the leaders of the militias which organized the invasion (PB & Oathkeepers).

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

Imagining that your OPINION (without evidence) is "the truth," is completely unhinged.

A couple of minor crimes by individuals in the FBI does NOT TAR the entire organization.

Those weren't minor crimes at all, and they were committed against a sitting president. . They'd land you and I in jail.

If this happened in Nicaragua you'd instantly say "banana republic". 

21 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Those weren't minor crimes at all, and they were committed against a sitting president. . They'd land you and I in jail.

Changing an email to get a warrant to surveil Roger Stone is NOT "against a sitting president."

It is against Roger Stone who was caught on routine wiretaps of the Russian ambassador.

What "other evidence" did "Democrats" prevent being discovered?

No "peaceful protestors" who didn't enter the Capitol are being prosecuted, aside from the leaders of the militias which organized the invasion (PB & Oathkeepers).

There was a time when all the protesters were standing around peacefully.

And then the grenades began to fly.

Someone shouted to the police. "Remember, YOU  started this!"

And that is when the crowd turned unruly. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Amen!

And you are right. Any attempts to minimize those crimes demonstrates exactly how banana republics come to be, one would guess.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, DONKIROCK said:

There was a time when all the protesters were standing around peacefully.

And then the grenades began to fly.

Someone shouted to the police. "Remember, YOU  started this!"

And that is when the crowd turned unruly. 

What grenades? Tear gas? You got any video of that?

Of course the crowd had already breached the barricades, right?

44 minutes ago, DONKIROCK said:

Amen!

And you are right. Any attempts to minimize those crimes demonstrates exactly how banana republics come to be, one would guess.

Minimizing Trump's crimes is far more serious.

You know he tried to COERCE changing the vote count in GA on tape by threatening the SoS, don't you?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, DONKIROCK said:

Tit for tat.

Prove your beliefs and assertions as you challenged me to do, or I will reject them as hot air.

You did not prove Jack. You posted a link to a video. You did not explain at all what your point is.  

If all we do here is post links to videos without any commentary, then we’re just talking past each other. If you want to keep this discussion moving, you need to explain what sanction Ted Cruz put in place. It still makes no sense that the Congress can pass a law that the President can overturn, so I’d like to see some facts, not a link to a video, unless it supports your statement. 

14 hours ago, robosmith said:

Changing an email to get a warrant to surveil Roger Stone is NOT "against a sitting president."

It is against Roger Stone who was caught on routine wiretaps of the Russian ambassador.

They changed the content of an email about Carter Page in order to get FISA warrants to spy on Trump's associates.

Committing crimes is always a big deal for a police force.

The FBI is America's KGB. There are too many examples of their crimes and political involvement for them to be considered a legitimate police force. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, robosmith said:

What grenades? Tear gas? You got any video of that?

Of course the crowd had already breached the barricades, right?

Why don't you ask your trusted media for the video?

Because we all know that the media which informs your points of view is corrupt.

But you are promoting their corruption. 

What does that make you?

2 hours ago, Rebound said:

You did not prove Jack. You posted a link to a video. You did not explain at all what your point is.  

If all we do here is post links to videos without any commentary, then we’re just talking past each other. If you want to keep this discussion moving, you need to explain what sanction Ted Cruz put in place. It still makes no sense that the Congress can pass a law that the President can overturn, so I’d like to see some facts, not a link to a video, unless it supports your statement. 

I am about | | this far from placing you on my "ignore" list.

You post like a g-d d--n America-hating ideologue.

A nice way of saying, "enemy spy. "

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

They changed the content of an email about Carter Page in order to get FISA warrants to spy on Trump's associates.

Committing crimes is always a big deal for a police force.

The FBI is America's KGB. There are too many examples of their crimes and political involvement for them to be considered a legitimate police force. 

You are ONLY an anti-American Canadian.

We Americans know our history far better than you.

Clinesmith got 12 months PROBATION because he convinced the judge he had good INTENTIONS. 

YOU OTOH have demonstrated ONLY bad intentions by pretending your OPINIONS are fact.

1 hour ago, DONKIROCK said:

Why don't you ask your trusted media for the video?

Because we all know that the media which informs your points of view is corrupt.

But you are promoting their corruption. 

What does that make you?

It makes me someone who believes reputable news sources and dismisses right wing propaganda sites that have NO journalistic integrity.

When did ANY of them post/print corrections when they were not forced by losing a lawsuit?

CNN has FIRED reporters and managers for not conforming to professional journalist ethical standards.

17 minutes ago, robosmith said:

It makes me someone who believes reputable news sources and dismisses right wing propaganda sites that have NO journalistic integrity.

When did ANY of them post/print corrections when they were not forced by losing a lawsuit?

CNN has FIRED reporters and managers for not conforming to professional journalist ethical standards.

You are like the LW warm up act.

When do the real posters show up?

?

38 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You are ONLY an anti-American Canadian.

We Americans know our history far better than you.

Clinesmith got 12 months PROBATION because he convinced the judge he had good INTENTIONS. 

YOU OTOH have demonstrated ONLY bad intentions by pretending your OPINIONS are fact.

I never expressed opinions. You called them opinions but they're actually truths that you don't like.

Clinesmith actually did commit a serious crime. So did McCabe. 

They're serious crimes because people go to jail for them.

They're serious crimes because the FISA court judge said words to the effect that 'the FBI's malfeasance in the collusion trial was so serious that it cast a shroud of doubt over everything they ever did'.

IE, in the opinion of an actual judge in the United States, the FBI lacks credibility just due to the collusion witch hunt alone. She didn't even comment on the laptop lie, the Whitmer kidnapping entrapment, military style raids at Roger Stone's home and Mark Houck's home, the new Jan 6th witch hunt scandal, etc. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I never expressed opinions. You called them opinions but they're actually truths that you don't like.

No, they ARE OPINIONS because you fail to support them with EVIDENCE. You even admit you have none.

Clinesmith actually did commit a serious crime. So did McCabe. 

12 months probation is not that serious.

They're serious crimes because people go to jail for them.

But he didn't cause the judge agreed with his good intentions.

They're serious crimes because the FISA court judge said words to the effect that 'the FBI's malfeasance in the collusion trial was so serious that it cast a shroud of doubt over everything they ever did'.

He NEVER said "EVER DID" referring to the FBI.

IE, in the opinion of an actual judge in the United States, the FBI lacks credibility just due to the collusion witch hunt alone. She didn't even comment on the laptop lie, the Whitmer kidnapping entrapment, military style raids at Roger Stone's home and Mark Houck's home, the new Jan 6th witch hunt scandal, etc. 

What judge? Obviously she's completely IGNORANT of the findings, LIKE YOU.

No, they ARE OPINIONS because you fail to support them with EVIDENCE. You even admit you have none.

You're such a pathetic iar.

Clinesmith pleaded guilty ffs. McCabe was fired for "lying to the FBI", Trump associates got jail time for that, and in Flynn's case he wasn't even lying, he was just inaccurate in an immaterial way.

12 months probation is not that serious.

But he didn't cause the judge agreed with his good intentions.

The fact that he got a light sentence for an extremely serious crime is not a ringing endorsement of your DOJ. 

He NEVER said "EVER DID" referring to the FBI.

The judge said:

"The frequency with which representations made by FBI personnel turned out to be unsupported or contradicted by information in their possession, and with which they withheld information detrimental to their case, calls into question whether information contained in other FBI applications is reliable,” federal Judge Rosemary Collyer wrote in an order from the court published Tuesday.

IE, not just one or two mistakes, actual lies, and credibility shot. And that's just comments about this one case. There are other instances of high-profile FBI malfeasnace.

They're KGB west, you just like their crimes so you think they're ok.

What judge? Obviously she's completely IGNORANT of the findings, LIKE YOU.

"federal Judge Rosemary Collyer wrote in an order from the court published Tuesday."

You really need to grow up. I feel like I'm talking to a bratty 12 yr old. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Clinesmith pleaded guilty ffs. McCabe was fired for "lying to the FBI", Trump associates got jail time for that, and in Flynn's case he wasn't even lying, he was just inaccurate in an immaterial way.

McCabe was fired cause Trump hated him, not because of anything he did was dishonest. Corruption AT THE TOP.

The fact that he got a light sentence for an extremely serious crime is not a ringing endorsement of your DOJ. 

It actually IS an endorsement of Clinesmith's intentions.

The judge said:

IE, not just one or two mistakes, actual lies, and credibility shot. And that's just comments about this one case. There are other instances of high-profile FBI malfeasnace.

One or two out of millions. We know your standards vary wildly. According to YOU, Wapo has no credibility for 30,000 Trump lies because you believe you proved ONE incorrect. In fact there is ample evidence that ONE is valid and you apply a completely different standard to Trump's credibility than Wapo's, claiming he can lie all the time without destroying his credibility. ?

When Trump lies, you defend him to the hilt. I never said FBI lies are "OK." just that they're not serious when done with good intent.

"federal Judge Rosemary Collyer wrote in an order from the court published Tuesday."

What goes around, comes around. You need to stop stating your opinions without evidence as though they are fact.

Edited by robosmith

31 minutes ago, robosmith said:

McCabe was fired cause Trump hated him, not because of anything he did was dishonest. Corruption AT THE TOP.

McCabe leaked info to disinform and titillate witch hunt enthusiasts, then he lied about it under oath. trump associates went to jail for less. 

It actually IS an endorsement of Clinesmith's intentions.

Crimes. 

One or two out of millions. We know your standards vary wildly.

That many lies and that much disinformation indicates that dishonesty/malfeasance/political interference is endemic in the FBI. IE, it's KGB west.

According to YOU, Wapo has no credibility for 30,000 Trump lies because you believe you proved ONE incorrect.

No, I proved that their first two examples were actually examples of their own lies.

When you're trying to prove that someone else is a liar, it's important to not get busted for lying twice in the first paragraph. They had a 100% instance of lying at the start. I didn't need to go any further to completely discredit them - their article was done like dinner. 

You don't see it that way because you're accustomed to being lied to. I don't play your stupid game.

In fact there is ample evidence that ONE is valid and you apply a completely different standard to Trump's credibility than Wapo's, claiming he can lie all the time without destroying his credibility. ?

OK, find one example of a material lie that Trump told. White lies and instances of him being incorrect don't count.

When Trump lies, you defend him to the hilt. I never said FBI lies are "OK." just that they're not serious when done with good intent.

1) You never even mentioned an actual lie. 

2) You said FBI crimes were ok, it's worse.

3) Knowingly lying to a FISA court judge is a crime, full stop. Just doing it "so that you can spy on someone because you feel in your heart like they're probably guilty of something" is not considered "with good intentions" by anyone who isn't a bit sleezy themselves. 

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You're such a pathetic iar.

The judge said:

That's why I placed him on "ignore."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1