Russian Army collapsing - the unsurprising failure of a police-state

Moonbox

On 11/6/2022 at 1:07 AM, athos said:

Israeli Rabbi Says He’s Already Holding Meetings With Messiah

A snapshot of Israel’s spiritual hunger as biggest rabbis are afraid to leave the country lest they miss Messiah’s coming.

Decades ago, Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri, one of modern Israel’s most revered sages, as well as the Lubavitcher Rebbe, Rabbi Menachem Schneerson, both predicted that Benjamin Netanyahu would be the State of Israel’s last prime minister prior to the Messianic Age.

A great person to listen too is to go to Brother Nathaniel website. Wow, does he ever tell it like it is, and lays it on the line. Interesting videos indeed. Just saying. ?

13 hours ago, athos said:

I agree Freedom of expression in US has never been criminalized unless you are:
a Palestinian supporter, ,Julián Assange, Edward Snowden, Alex Jones, or speak about Gods Chosen People, not Ukrainian Nazi supporter, against illegal Anglo-Khazarian wars, against illegal US sanctions, using youtube,  Twitter, tiktok and paypal, protesting the democrats or BigPharma, supporting Russia and China and so on, and so on, and so on......................................

It was sure nice to see the people of Romania finally take back their freedoms from that communist dictator Ceausescu who was allowed to enslave his people under communism for way too many decades. It was nice to see that cornered communist coward fly off in his helicopter like the rat that he was. But in the end, he did not get too far. In the end he and his commie biotch were both arrested and placed up against the wall and executed. The people finally won a battle. 

Those Romanian people reminded me of our own little revolution that we had last winter called the truckers convoy peaceful revolution that was broken up by our own WEF globalist Marxist dictator in Ottawa. I heard that the rat took off and hid somewhere rather than face the people. Communist cowards like him are good at that. When the going gets tough for the commies, they run like rats and the cowards that they really are.

Sadly, for we the peasants, the WEF globalist Marxist dictator in Ottawa is still in control and still running and still trying to ruin Canada and Canadians lives. I hope that the day will come when we can all see this Marxist exit off the rooftop of the Parliament building with a para-sail and sails back over to Quebec where the liberal Marxist belongs. Quebec is full of Marxist lovers. Of course, he could crash before he makes it to Quebec? Awe, too bad, so sad indeed for such a thing to happen. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, taxme said:

You keep repeating that Putin is losing the war. How would you know this? Well?

What part of it signals that he's winning?  Is it the first Russian draft since WW2?  The loss of total loss of Kharkiv oblast and the ongoing retreat from Kherson?  Does the importing of Iranian garbage-tech paint an encouraging picture of Russian weapon stockpiles, or their ability to manufacture replacements?  

Repeating things does not make things true, but we all know that doesn't actually matter to you, eh lefty. LOL. 

Being able to show you what I'm saying is true is all that matters.  Your impotent rhetoric is irrelevant.  ?

How would personally know that 15 to 20 Russian generals were sacked? Some names please, seeing that you have privy to this information.

I don't know how many have been sacked.  I do know of the following, which includes 8 top generals and the the overall commander of the Ukrainian theatre being replaced...TWICE.  

1. Gen. Aleksandr Vladimirovich Dvornikov - overall commander of Russian forces in Ukraine - replaced by:

2. Gennady Zhidko - who was subsequently replaced by Sergey Surovkin (place your bets on how long he lasts everyone)

3. Lieutenant General Serhiy Kisel, commander of the 1st guards tank army - replaced for failure at Kharkiv

4. Igor Vladimirovich Osipov - Admiral of the Black Sea fleet, replaced following the sinking of the Moskva

5.  Aleksandr Chaiko - commander of the eastern military district - replaced by Rustam Muradov

6.  Andrey Serdyukov, commander of Russia's airborne forces - stripped of posts following the faceplant at the Hostomel airfield early in the war

7.  Dmitry Bulgakov - Deputy Minister of Defense and head of Russian army logistics, replaced by Mikhail Misintsev

8. Alexander Lapin - commander of central military district - replaced

Did the lying western MSM tell you this? If that is your source, than you have lost the battle already. Anyone with a sane mind cannot believe the lying and fake western controlled globalist MSM anymore. They lie. ?

?

If your world-view is based on the delusion that everything the MSM says is a lie, what you've convinced yourself of is that anything you don't want to hear isn't true.  You don't have to believe the MSM on the above though.  You can get this info from you're super-reliable Russian sources! 

Unless you're prepared to argue that Russia hasn't replaced its top commander in Ukraine twice (along with heavy turnover elsewhere), why don't you tell us how this sort of leadership turnover is a sign of Russian military success?  ?

7 hours ago, Moonbox said:

What part of it signals that he's winning?  Is it the first Russian draft since WW2?  The loss of total loss of Kharkiv oblast and the ongoing retreat from Kherson?  Does the importing of Iranian garbage-tech paint an encouraging picture of Russian weapon stockpiles, or their ability to manufacture replacements?  

Being able to show you what I'm saying is true is all that matters.  Your impotent rhetoric is irrelevant.  ?

I don't know how many have been sacked.  I do know of the following, which includes 8 top generals and the the overall commander of the Ukrainian theatre being replaced...TWICE.  

1. Gen. Aleksandr Vladimirovich Dvornikov - overall commander of Russian forces in Ukraine - replaced by:

2. Gennady Zhidko - who was subsequently replaced by Sergey Surovkin (place your bets on how long he lasts everyone)

3. Lieutenant General Serhiy Kisel, commander of the 1st guards tank army - replaced for failure at Kharkiv

4. Igor Vladimirovich Osipov - Admiral of the Black Sea fleet, replaced following the sinking of the Moskva

5.  Aleksandr Chaiko - commander of the eastern military district - replaced by Rustam Muradov

6.  Andrey Serdyukov, commander of Russia's airborne forces - stripped of posts following the faceplant at the Hostomel airfield early in the war

7.  Dmitry Bulgakov - Deputy Minister of Defense and head of Russian army logistics, replaced by Mikhail Misintsev

8. Alexander Lapin - commander of central military district - replaced

?

If your world-view is based on the delusion that everything the MSM says is a lie, what you've convinced yourself of is that anything you don't want to hear isn't true.  You don't have to believe the MSM on the above though.  You can get this info from you're super-reliable Russian sources! 

Unless you're prepared to argue that Russia hasn't replaced its top commander in Ukraine twice (along with heavy turnover elsewhere), why don't you tell us how this sort of leadership turnover is a sign of Russian military success?  ?

Hey, Mr. thinks he knows it all, just what the hell is America doing being so involved in this feud between Russia and Ukraine anyways? And why does America now have troops on the ground? 

I think that I know why? It is because your Zionist Nazi globalist buddies have a lot more at stake then what we are being told if they lose Ukraine to Russia. There appears to be plenty of big time corrupt shenanigans going on in the Ukraine where your Zionist Nazi buddies have a lot to lose if there bullshit and lies are exposed.

Otherwise, I am at a loss as to why America is becoming more involved in this battle between two countries that are not even NATO countries. Do you have some money invested in the Ukraine by chance that you do not want to lose? I am of the opinion that you are a pro Nazi Zelensky troll here because you sure appear to be one. 

You are no different to anyone else. You have also convinced yourself that if you do not like what you hear than it isn't true. It is all a conspiracy lie. Hey, you are dealing with a real and true conservative and not a wimpy leftist conservative. You can't pull any lefty liberal bullshit lies on me, troll. I am wise to your lefty liberal globalist lying game here. ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Kiev in a few days!, oops we mean months  isn't gonna happen.  Hopefully we can hang on at least to Crimea ?!

Just let Zelensky try and take back Crimea. It will be just another Russian Christmas in Crimea this year. ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, taxme said:

You are no different to anyone else. You have also convinced yourself that if you do not like what you hear than it isn't true. It is all a conspiracy lie. Hey, you are dealing with a real and true conservative and not a wimpy leftist conservative. You can't pull any lefty liberal bullshit lies on me, troll. I am wise to your lefty liberal globalist lying game here. ?

You asked me to provide a list of sacked Russian generals to support my thesis of widespread Russian failure.  I did so, but you unsurprisingly had no comment on it.  Why?  Because you know it's true.  As a response, you launched into a boring broken-record ramble of conspiracy slogans.  

Care to comment on Kharkiv Oblast?  

How's the Bakhmut offensive going?

What's the word on Kherson city?  

Russia has lost or fired how many generals so far?  

How's the War in Ukraine going???

image.jpeg.d2ba0a7837b58efc56ebc29a6536a36a.jpeg

Edited by Moonbox

The only major city to be captured by Russia is now liberated and Russia retreats again. The Ukrainians seem to have some healthy skepticism about whether its a false retreat and whether they might be walking into a trap but so far so good  

The hoards of cheering civilians dancing in the streets and hugging and kissing Ukrainian troops will tell you everything you need to know about the Putin apologists ridiculous claims that they wanted to be annexed by Russia  

Ukraine troops enter centre of Kherson as Russians retreat in chaos

Locals raise Ukrainian flags around Svoboda Square, as wounded Russian soldiers reportedly abandoned

The scenes unfolded at the end of an emotionally charged 24 hours in which Russian forces pulled back from the city – the only major city Moscow had managed to take in almost nine months of war – in disarray and Ukrainian forces advanced through the suburbs to the historic heart of Kherson.

For Russia, the liberation of Kherson marked the latest, and most serious, of a string of battlefield defeats amid widely circulated images of Russian infantry hurrying to escape over a soon-to be-destroyed pontoon over the Dnipro River in the morning mist, as Russia’s defence ministry said it had withdrawn about 30,000 troops.

The retreat comes just six weeks after the Russian president, Vladimir Putin, had announced the annexation of Kherson and three other regions at a high-profile ceremony in Moscow.

As Ukrainian armour and columns of infantry closed on Kherson throughout Friday morning they were cheered by flag-waving civilians in the towns, villages and suburbs of Kherson they had liberated.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/nov/11/reports-of-wounded-soldiers-being-abandoned-as-russia-retreats-from-kherson-city

16 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Soon to be frozen Frog Legs @ Borodino

Ah yes, the fabled General Winter, who's decimated so many invading armies on the Eastern Steppes.  

The difference this time?  Russia is the one doing the invading, with the longer (and more stressed) supply lines.  Russia is the one in hostile territory with unmotivated, poorly trained and poorly equipped troops trying to invade a country that's already very well acquainted with Russian Ukrainian Winter.  

• Like 2