Russian Army collapsing - the unsurprising failure of a police-state

Moonbox

6 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

I don’t know if they’re Jewish or not, (much less Israeli for that matter).

Are you saying there’s something fundamentally wrong or sinister about Americans with Jewish ancestry holding senior government positions, Mein Herr?

No. I'm saying those listed are Jewish. The only religion trying to make people believe it's also a denomination.

I have no quarrel with Jewish people. I do have an issue with Zionism. But then...I know their history.

BTW...I note you simply had to make a reference to Germany. You really should stop embarrassing yourself.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

No. I'm saying those listed are Jewish. The only religion trying to make people believe it's also a denomination.

I have no quarrel with Jewish people. I do have an issue with Zionism. But then...I know their history.

BTW...I note you simply had to make a reference to Germany. You really should stop embarrassing yourself.

What would be the point of randomly pointing out that they’re Jewish if you’re not trying to insinuate something?

Amd since tou seel to have already forgotten. you liked a post claiming these Jews holding high office are proof of a “deep state elite of the Anglo-Khazarian Empire”

Edited by BeaverFever

2 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

What would be the point of randomly pointing out that they’re Jewish if you’re not trying to insinuate something?

Amd since tou seel to have already forgotten. you liked a post claiming these Jews holding high office are proof of a “deep state elite of the Anglo-Khazarian Empire”

So you don't know the history of the Ashkenazi. OK.

25 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

So you don't know the history of the Ashkenazi. OK.

1) Unless you’re pushing a Jewish conspiracy agenda the origins of the Ashkenazi are irrelevant to this discussion and to the ancestry of senior US government officials (who may or may mot be Ashkenazi)

2) The claim of Khazar origins of the Ashkenazi has been thoroughly debunked as an antisemitic conspiracy theory. Modem genetics testing confirms they are a mixture Middle Eastern and European descent 

24 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

1) Unless you’re pushing a Jewish conspiracy agenda the origins of the Ashkenazi are irrelevant to this discussion and to the ancestry of senior US government officials (who may or may mot be Ashkenazi)

2) The claim of Khazar origins of the Ashkenazi has been thoroughly debunked as an antisemitic conspiracy theory. Modem genetics testing confirms they are a mixture Middle Eastern and European descent 

1. I have always found it interesting that so many Zionists find their way to the top of the American power structure. 

2. I could care less for your "debunking". The migration path of the Ashkenazi is well documented. 

3. I am not gonna debate this with you. It's way off topic.

• Like 1

On 11/5/2022 at 5:04 PM, taxme said:

Ukrainian victims are everywhere thanks to Nazi Zelensky's Zionist globalist playbook. Why is Israel supporting Nazi Zelensky anyway? Is it because Nazi Zelensky is Jewish by chance and Putin is not? Just asking. 

Interesting piece of tidbit I read the other day. The globalists now want to try and make the words globalist/globalism appear to be seen as anti-Semitic. Now, I wonder as to why they want to do that? 

Care to comment on that, bogeyman? ?

Where exactly did you read that? 

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

1. I have always found it interesting that so many Zionists find their way to the top of the American power structure. 

2. I could care less for your "debunking". The migration path of the Ashkenazi is well documented. 

3. I am not gonna debate this with you. It's way off topic.

1.  a) On what basis do you call them “Zionists”?  On the basis that they appear to have Jewish ancestry?

b) Why are Jews less entitled to be at the top of the power structure that people of other ethnic ancestry?

2. The disproval of the centuries-old  antisemitic “Khazar Myth” by modern science is also well documented 

3.  If its off-topic then why did your Kremlin-paid friend bring it up and why did you like it?

On 11/5/2022 at 11:42 PM, Moonbox said:

It is, huh?  

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/freeland-nationalist-scarf-1.6372995

That gosh-darn MSM and the woke mob big tech are out there scrubbing the interweb to hide the fake totally real Nazis. ?  

That's awesome that you can find many more pictures of Freeland holding-up a Nazi banner proudly.

:lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

That's awesome that you can find many more pictures of Freeland holding-up a Nazi banner proudly.

:lol:

Right!?  It's almost like you were completely full of BS when told us those awful Libby ISP's were scrubbing it from searches.  To see that on CBC of all places must have short-circuited a few people here!  ?

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

You've demonstrated at best a very shaky grasp of history, especially when it comes to Ukraine.

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Oh here we go.  ?

"____ is well-documented" or "____ is well-known" is the trumpet blast signaling the launch of a foolish conspiracy post.  The fact in question is generally not well-known or well-documented, but that doesn't matter.  The only thing that matters is that the goofs squawking to each other on 4chan etc have repeated it among themselves enough that at least they believe it.   

"Darn you fact-checkers!  It is WeLL-kNOwn."  ?

• Like 1

Just now, Moonbox said:

Right!?  It's almost like you were completely full of BS when told us those awful Libby ISP's were scrubbing it from searches.  To see that on CBC of all places must have short-circuited a few people here!  ?

Well what's few Nazis in the works, eh? Hardly any at all.

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Well what's few Nazis in the works, eh? Hardly any at all.

about as remarkable as a confederate at the trucker protest.  Of course one you'll blow out of proportion, and the other is apparently harmless. 

What's really telling is that you actually convinced yourself the censors were scrubbing the former from the internet, when it's painfully clear that they are not.  It's a fantastic example of how you manage to delude yourself on such a regular basis.  I'll assume it was an honest mistake, and that you just don't know how to internet.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Moonbox said:

about as remarkable as a confederate at the trucker protest.  Of course one you'll blow out of proportion, and the other is apparently harmless. 

What's really telling is that you actually convinced yourself the censors were scrubbing the former from the internet, when it's painfully clear that they are not.  It's a fantastic example of how you manage to delude yourself on such a regular basis.  I'll assume it was an honest mistake, and that you just don't know how to internet.  

Azov vs Trudeau's Nazi guy pretending to be a trucker.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

1.  a) On what basis do you call them “Zionists”?  On the basis that they appear to have Jewish ancestry?

b) Why are Jews less entitled to be at the top of the power structure that people of other ethnic ancestry?

2. The disproval of the centuries-old  antisemitic “Khazar Myth” by modern science is also well documented 

3.  If its off-topic then why did your Kremlin-paid friend bring it up and why did you like it?

Who knows. Why don't you ask him?

49 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

You've demonstrated at best a very shaky grasp of history, especially when it comes to Ukraine.

Oh here we go.  ?

"____ is well-documented" or "____ is well-known" is the trumpet blast signaling the launch of a foolish conspiracy post.  The fact in question is generally not well-known or well-documented, but that doesn't matter.  The only thing that matters is that the goofs squawking to each other on 4chan etc have repeated it among themselves enough that at least they believe it.   

"Darn you fact-checkers!  It is WeLL-kNOwn."  ?

Go home clown-boy. You have no idea what you're talking about.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Ah, a new made up baseless conspiracy!  Have you no shame?

With JT's photographer, Adam Scotti, in tow for BOTH flag incidents...oddly enough.

I care not if you think I shouldn't be shaming your Dear Leader.

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

Azov vs Trudeau's Nazi guy pretending to be a trucker.

What a great coping mechanism.  Any time something comes up that challenges your worldview, "It was fAke neWs dEep-staTE pLant."   ?

That black-and-red "Glory to Ukraine" banner that was pushed in front of Chrystia Freeland?  Those were well-known KGB agents. 

Edited by Moonbox
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

What a great coping mechanism.  Any time something comes up that challenges your worldview, "It was fAke neWs dEep-staTE pLant."   ?

That black-and-red "Glory to Ukraine" banner that was pushed in front of Chrystia Freeland?  Those were well-known KGB agents. 

It's important to be comfortable in your choices to support actual Nazis in Ukraine.

The dysfunctional blame-game continues in Russia's military, with at least two more top commanding generals in Ukraine having been replaced in the last couple of weeks.

https://www.rferl.org/a/russia-commander--chaiko-replaced-lyman/32070361.html

We should make a bingo board with all of Russia's brass and mark off when each of them get blamed and then fired for the disaster they were thrown into.   What are we at now?  10 top commanders and counting (not counting the ones who died pointlessly on the front lines where they should have never been)?  

If we use a sports analogy, eventually it no longer makes sense to keep blaming the coaches you're firing over and over.  Reality sets in and it becomes clear that the general manager and the circumstances and team he's assembled are the problem.  

• Like 1