Russian Army collapsing - the unsurprising failure of a police-state

Moonbox

On 11/3/2022 at 1:51 PM, Moonbox said:

Now there's an intelligent question!  The idea that Ukraine's born-and-raised Jewish leader became a Nazi doesn't strike you as...moronic?  Do you think that maybe this is a buffoonish accusation, completely detached from reality?  ?

So rather than acknowledging the obvious contradiction of a Jewish Nazi, you figure this is...what?  Just another example of those wily Jews playing both sides and "getting around"?  Yikes.  

I read and then I question. Do you have a problem with that? Just asking? 

On 11/4/2022 at 8:04 AM, Boges said:

Or calling the Allies Communist for supporting Stalin and the USSR in WW2. 

Sometimes you have to co-operate with the Enemy of of your enemy. 

If Hitler invaded Hell I would make at least a favourable reference to the Devil in the House of Commons.

Churchill on Stalin as an ally.

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Whatever you fellows need to tell yourself in order to justify the Azovs. What's a few Nazis? The greater good is what counts.

You are the good guys in this fight. Right?

Whatever you guys need to justify the Wagners. What's a few Nazis? Putin doesn't give a shit about the greater good, he's a despot with delusions of grandeur. .

Edited by Aristides

1 minute ago, Aristides said:

Whatever you guys need to justify the Wagners. What's a few Nazis? Putin doesn't give a shit about the greater good, he's a despot with delusions of grandeur. .

The Russians are the bad guys.

And you're the good guys.

Try to keep up.

Just now, Aristides said:

I'm not Ukrainian but yes, in this case the Russians are the bad guys. Any fool should be able to figure that out.

But you're the good guys...why are YOU dealing with Nazis? I expect it from your Russian enemies.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

But you're the good guys...why are YOU dealing with Nazis? I expect it from your Russian enemies.

Why are you rooting for Wagner Nazis? Russia invaded Ukraine. Russia is killing civilian Ukrainians and destroying civilian infrastructure, both of which are war crimes. Seems you are fine with war crimes.

2 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Why are you rooting for Wagner Nazis? Russia invaded Ukraine. Russia is killing civilian Ukrainians and destroying civilian infrastructure, both of which are war crimes. Seems you are fine with war crimes.

I have no dog in your fight. As I've already stated, this is like being asked to vote for a scorpion and a shark as to who is more cuddly. Most people avoid Nazis...you not so much. Glory to Ukraine and all that...you and Freeland make a good pair.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

I have no dog in your fight. As I've already stated, this is like being asked to vote for a scorpion and a shark as to who is more cuddly. Most people avoid Nazis...you not so much. Glory to Ukraine and all that...you and Freeland make a good pair.

No it isn't, only one side invaded the other an is attacking its civilian population. It's really quite simple. I don't need a politician to tell me the difference between right and wrong.

8 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Let us recall when she helped displayed the banner of the Ukrainian Nazis of old. This photo is being scrubbed hard from the ol' search engines.

chrystia.jpeg

It is, huh?  

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/freeland-nationalist-scarf-1.6372995

That gosh-darn MSM and the woke mob big tech are out there scrubbing the interweb to hide the fake totally real Nazis. ?  

Do you really think that Putin is just talking or is this proof that the Nazis in Ukraine from 2014 to 2022 committed an unprecedented genocide against the Russian children and innocent people who lived on their centuries-old land? It's not your problem that you're not ashamed of people, but that you're not afraid of God, and he gives everyone according to their merits.

ukrajina-deca-jpg.1251326

• Like 2

Israeli Rabbi Says He’s Already Holding Meetings With Messiah

A snapshot of Israel’s spiritual hunger as biggest rabbis are afraid to leave the country lest they miss Messiah’s coming.

Decades ago, Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri, one of modern Israel’s most revered sages, as well as the Lubavitcher Rebbe, Rabbi Menachem Schneerson, both predicted that Benjamin Netanyahu would be the State of Israel’s last prime minister prior to the Messianic Age.

1 hour ago, Contrarian said:

I won't go as low as you to use children for your propaganda points. I was ready to talk about what Stalin did in those regions but for the memories of any children I will leave that game to Patriarch Kirill and his fans.

I said it before with the Ukrainian far right issue, I think it was a mistake to incorporate certain radical militias in the military. Russia also invested a lot in far left movements, anti-Ukrainian movements there too. 

Extremes were beating each other up in Eastern Ukraine for interest and civilians were paying the price.

Your logic does not make sense though, so Turkey should invade Romania if some Turkish people have issues in a province there. No borders?! 

Well, for some the Messiah already came is Vladimir Putin, you seem to be more loyal to him than God.

Have you heard of Greta Thunberg? Sure ya have...

Now...you were saying something about going low?

1 minute ago, Contrarian said:

What does Greta Thunberg have to do with this? If people use Greta Thunberg send them an e-mail with your grievances.

Contrary to what you think I am not a phone operator for taking complaints about the perceived global elite trying to take your beer away via Greta Thunberg ? 

Lol. The answer to your original question is...'as low as it takes to end this madness.'

2 days.

23 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

In 2 days republicans will win the house and most likely the Senate too. and?

They still won't make you into a colonel.

The system always wins. = )

I don't want to be a colonel.

I want and end to this Libbie insanity. The hypocrisy. The lies.

2 days.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Contrarian said:

So because certain social changes are happening too fast in your view -> you are willing to shake the hand of Vladimir and his KGB people? 

I know what of the plan B put forward by a lot of think tanks, which is for fans of the Kremlin or agents to target people like you in the idea that Mother Russia is the saviour of traditionalism.

These think tanks get some information from intelligence communities and this exchange proves it.

I still don't get it, if the West bothers you, why not go to a city like Minsk ?  Go there for 1 month and then come back. Pyongyang or a third destination I recommend Damascus. 

I know you don't get it. More's the pity. How many times do you blindered folks have to be reminded?

I don't give a rat's ass what happens to Putin...Zelinsky...or any of them. This is not my fight. Nor is it yours. But fckin' Biden is trying to make this non-issue WWIII.

And apparently...you'd be good with that?

3 hours ago, Contrarian said:

What are you talking about? First, there was a leak with Biden saying that the American people are generous and for Zelenskyy to show gratitude. 

And another wave of articles today with "U.S. privately asks Ukraine to show it’s open to negotiate with Russia". 

That sounds to me like some sort of deescalation, not towards WW3. That is fear mongering. 

Also -> there has to be consequences for an invading force so others around the world get the message. 

and latest: 

Biden's top national security adviser has had confidential talks with Putin aides meant to avoid a wider Ukraine war and use of nuclear weapons, officials said.  (W.S.J)

Ya... I wonder if they'll send a Brit to trash it all in the end...again.

If Biden is changing his tune...good.