Russian Army collapsing - the unsurprising failure of a police-state

Moonbox

27 minutes ago, Boges said:

So that's a yes. Let Putin get what he wants because of MAD? 

What strategic aims will Putin achieve by Nuking Ukraine? 

They won't be nuking Ukraine. If this becomes the World War that the foolish now seek, we will now be the target. And if they launch...we launch. If we launch...they launch. That's how it works. No diplomacy. We also know that the Belgorod is at sea with at least one example of the mysterious last strike weapon, Poseidon.

So what's your plan to 'win' this, general?

Edited by DogOnPorch
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Boges said:

So a Podcast on Rumble.com interviewing a Putin jock-sniffer. 

Top notch Journalism!

I’m thinking you didn’t listen to any of it.  That’s because you’ve been brainwashed and will only listen to one side.  Just another dupe that has no idea what’s going on in Ukraine.

In another 3 months when the Russian army STILL hasn’t collapsed, will you start to wonder about the MSM?  

• Like 1

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

They won't be nuking Ukraine. If this becomes the World War that the foolish now seek, we will now be the target. And if they launch...we launch. If we launch...they launch. That's how it works. No diplomacy. We also know that the Belgorod is at at sea with at least one example of the mysterious last strike weapon, Poseidon.

So what's your plan to 'win' this, general?

So it becomes a World War because of Military Aid to Ukraine by NATO? 

So again, the only way for peace is to allow Putin to achieve what he wants unobstructed. 

Who needs Austria and the Sudentenland anyway. Peace in Our Time! 

Just now, sharkman said:

I’m thinking you didn’t listen to any of it.  That’s because you’ve been brainwashed and will only listen to one side.  Just another dupe that has no idea what’s going on in Ukraine.

No you're brainwashed. How is this dude anymore qualified to speak on Ukraine than any other US military talking head like General Petraeus? 

In another 3 months when the Russian army STILL hasn’t collapsed, will you start to wonder about the MSM?  

So losing all this territory is a trap? 

Just now, Boges said:

So it becomes a World War because of Military Aid to Ukraine by NATO? 

So again, the only way for peace is to allow Putin to achieve what he wants unobstructed. 

Who needs Austria and the Sudentenland anyway. Peace in Our Time! 

We nearly fried the place over Cuba and you're wondering why the Russkies are taking all this NATO next door stuff hard? Well, good for you....ignorance is indeed bliss.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

We should be working towards peace NOW before it is too late for everybody.

But the hawks want war.

Once the aggressor stops aggressing there will be peace. 

Peace now = Putin’s unconditional withdrawal from the Ukraine.  It is the fastest, simplest and way to achieve peace. It could be done in a matter of hours.  

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

We nearly fried the place over Cuba and you're wondering why the Russkies are taking all this NATO next door stuff hard? Well, good for you....ignorance is indeed bliss.

So Putin started a war and is threatening nukes in order to avoid starting a war where he might threaten to use nukes?

Genius. 

Just now, BeaverFever said:

Once the aggressor stops aggressing there will be peace. 

Peace now = Putin’s unconditional withdrawal from the Ukraine.  It is the fastest, simplest and way to achieve peace. It could be done in a matter of hours.  

I do notice that neither you nor the other cyber war-hawks are willing to go fight for what you are apparently willing to sacrifice everybody else for.

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

So you also oppose Sweden and Finland entering NATO. How irresponsible of those countries for upsetting Great Leader Putin! 

2 European NATO nations also have Nukes. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

I do notice that neither you nor the other cyber war-hawks are willing to go fight for what you are apparently willing to sacrifice everybody else for.

I accept your surrender. That's not a narrative talking point. 

Edited by Boges

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

So?  Straw man much?  

Are you allowed to condemn 9/11 if you didn’t fight in the war on terror?  Are you allowed to speak out against crime if you didn’t join the police?

Your arguments are pathetic. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sharkman said:

The media are doing the government's cheer leading. Non-stop victory in Ukraine...

I also have seen PSAs about you being able to survive a nuclear weapon by going inside...fast...and staying inside...preferably in the basement. Like this one on the New York stations.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

The media are doing the government's cheer leading. Non-stop victory in Ukraine...

I also have seen PSAs about you being able to survive a nuclear weapon by going inside...fast...and staying inside...preferably in the basement. Like this one on the New York stations.

f387069c-7e63-4dbb-a0f2-ab8d40a677eb_tex

I do guarantee that right now...this very moment...Los Angeles and Sea Wolf class attack submarines are trying to keep tabs on the Belgorod deep in the high Arctic waters.

Perhaps BC-2004 could comment if he happens to see this. He knows a thing or two about those things...

16 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Well that's interesting, isn't it?  Why are they expecting/projecting that New York might be hit?  Doesn't that seem strange?  Ukraine is half way around the world, after all.

Edit:  But a scare event in New York would give DC all the political capital to launch nukes of their own.

Edited by sharkman

27 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Redacted is a bit of a surprise for everybody seeing how popular they've become. Great interview, I thought.

• Thanks 1

Just now, sharkman said:

Well that's interesting, isn't it?  Why are they expecting/projecting that New York might be hit?  Doesn't that seem strange?  Ukraine is half way around the world, after all.

At least if you're in the basement during a megaton air-burst, they won't have worry about burying you.

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

I have never "cheered" on any of this.

He says...followed by...

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

...I'm kind of hoping the Russians utterly destroy Ukraine...while NATO watches on helplessly.

...where he moronically contradicts himself in the same breath.  It's actually hard to understate how truly and hilariously stupid both of these statements are together.  At least now we have an explicit quote from you on the matter, though it's not saying anything we already didn't know.   

Fortunately for the world, your hopes are fantasy.  Sadimir Putin will not have his way.   

Edited by Moonbox
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

49 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

He says...followed by...

...where he moronically contradicts himself in the same breath.  It's actually hard to understate how truly and hilariously stupid both of these statements are together.  At least now we have an explicit quote from you on the matter, though it's not saying anything we already didn't know.   

Fortunately for the world, your hopes are fantasy.  Sadimir Putin will not have his way.   

How about heartless and inhumane ?  We have a country bombing civilians, against international law.  And the mental and moral defects of this board cheer on the death...  If you point out their defects, they call you 'liberal' ... just trolls they are.

Really they should leave the board.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sharkman said:

Edit:  But a scare event in New York would give DC all the political capital to launch nukes of their own.

It's called MAD. 

Russia would only do it if they're suicidal. 

Of course Putin appeasers are clearly using the prospect of Nuclear war as reason to stand down against Putin's attempted annexing of an independent nation.  

7 hours ago, Moonbox said:

I know he's attacking civilian infrastructure.  I doubt very much he's hit many anti-missile sites.  7 months into the war and he still hasn't suppressed Ukrainian air defense so that's just fantasy.  

What are these attacks proving?  Nothing.  They're just a tantrum from Putin and the warbloggers and nationalists in Russia, trying to do anything they can think of to change the situation.  They're losing and it's only going to get worse.  

Czech students getting blankets means it's all over for Ukraine!  ?

Only in your little fantasy world bud.  Your boy Putin is fully cucked now.  The only thing he can do now is bluster and threaten, but the Russian military has proven itself incompetent/incapable beyond even the most optimistic projections. When this is all over and Ukraine is still standing, I'll remember to have a good chuckle at your expense.  

Lol...