Russian Army collapsing - the unsurprising failure of a police-state

Moonbox

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Alternate reality? You mean the one in which man does not tempt a nuclear war?

What's the logic here?  That not allowing Putin to do what he pleases forces nuclear war?  

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Nobody has said the US should engage fully? Do you lie as a matter of course?

Can you quote anyone here suggesting that the US and NATO should invade Russia?  I'll wait.  ?

1 hour ago, Boges said:

The Azov regiment are good fighters. Certainly not emblematic of the Ukrainian power structure as a whole however. 

The Ukrainians named the main drag in Kiev (and other cities like Lvov) to Stephan Bandera Street/Blvd/etc. That would seem to me to be rather indicative of the Ukrainian power structure's feelings about the fellow.

43 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Don’t try to gaslight me. I didn’t accuse you of saying nukes are ok.

I’m pointing put that you’re saying Putin’s actions, up to and including using nuclear weapons, are the west’s fault and not Putin’s fault, which is ridiculous. 

I'd say NATO holds the majority of the blame for this conflict. I realize that to you, Ukraine and NATO can do no wrong. But not everybody shares your glowing ideals about the corrupt Zelensky and his equally corrupt NATO chums.

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

I'd say NATO holds the majority of the blame for this conflict. I realize that to you, Ukraine and NATO can do no wrong. But not everybody shares your glowing ideals about the corrupt Zelensky and his equally corrupt NATO chums.

Yes, Ukraine was such a threat to Russia. ?

23 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

What's the logic here?  That not allowing Putin to do what he pleases forces nuclear war?  

Can you quote anyone here suggesting that the US and NATO should invade Russia?  I'll wait.  ?

Why do you warp the discussion to include an invasion of Russia?

Ran out of real and relevant arguments?

8 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

I'd say NATO holds the majority of the blame for this conflict.

No doubt you do, Putin lickspittle that you are.  The problem is that you can't form a coherent explanation for that, beyond a balogna Kremlin narrative about NATO "encroachment" and made-up NATO promises that Gorbachev discredited years ago.  

After 15-20 years of Russian military adventurism and border-redrawing, it's fascinating that you somehow can't understand why small neighbor states would feel threatened and want assurances of protection.  

buuut whaaaatabout HUnter Biiiiden!

?

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

As a proxy for NATO's dirty work, they most certainly are. Who knows what viruses & bacteria they're cooking-up in their 'research laboratories'?

Total 100% fabricated BS.

Plus please walk us through you “logic” (if you can even call it that) on how annexing Ukrainian territory would stop these mythical “viruses and bacteria” anyhow. What’s that, you have no idea?

34 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

No doubt you do, Putin lickspittle that you are.  The problem is that you can't form a coherent explanation for that, beyond a balogna Kremlin narrative about NATO "encroachment" and made-up NATO promises that Gorbachev discredited years ago.  

After 15-20 years of Russian military adventurism and border-redrawing, it's fascinating that you somehow can't understand why small neighbor states would feel threatened and want assurances of protection.  

buuut whaaaatabout HUnter Biiiiden!

?

Fanatic.

44 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

1) First of all the claim that Putin was provoked is total bullshit

2) Second of all even when someone is provoked into committing an unspeakable crime, the person who commits the crime is ALWAYS more  responsible that the person who allegedly “provoked” them 

3) Thirdly, See #1 because it bears repeating. 

1 minute ago, BeaverFever said:

1) First of all the claim that Putin was provoked is total bullshit

2) Second of all even when someone is provoked into committing an unspeakable crime, the person who commits the crime is ALWAYS more  responsible that the person who allegedly “provoked” them 

3) Thirdly, See #1 because it bears repeating. 

Whatever you need to tell yourself in order to rationalize your support for Nazis.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

Says a fan of Putin. Keep pumping out those Kremlin talking points. 

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

Whatever you need to tell yourself in order to rationalize your support for Nazis.

Says the guy rationalizing Putin's direct copycatting of pre-WW2 Hitler.  The projection and reversal of logic here is truly baffling to behold.  ?