Russian Army collapsing - the unsurprising failure of a police-state

Moonbox

25 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

…says the BIG LIE believer!!  LMAO!!’

Your website is fake news even the name of the website owner is fake, you dummy.  “Enric Huff” doesn’t appear to be a real person.  If it’s anything like the other right wing fake news sites, it’s probably run out of a Russian Troll farm. Maybe even the one Athos works for. 

Didn't I dismiss you?

There's a old saying..."ya can't fix stupid".

Thus...I can't help you with truth or ... anything.

You're dismissed.

22 hours ago, Aristides said:

So why is Russia behaving like old time Nazis?

Annexing territory to unite ethnic groups is right out of the 1930's Nazi playbook. 

And just like with the Nazi's, their good fighters are all dead now, so they're throwing cannon fodder to die in Ukraine against a professional army defending its homeland. 

12 minutes ago, Boges said:

Putin started this war. He tried to take over the country, failed miserably. 

This needs to be said repeatedly, every time a know-nothing Putin fan or an anti-western Zealot tries to say otherwise.

You can have all kinds of problems with the West but this action is reprehensible and the patsies and trolls are making themselves known by supporting it.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Hate to break it to you, but there's already a full-scale war going on in Europe.  Russia committed the bulk of its armed forces in Ukraine and managed to lose most of it.  It's hard to understate the scale of this failure and the depth of military incompetence, along with how wildly the world overestimated Russian strength.   

Limp threats of "escalation" are all Putin has left now.  He has the nuclear option, but the argument there is, "Let us invade and take your territory or we will nuke you" and even China won't go along with that.  

Go review the headlines written by the "author" of that article you cited.  The first hint at the source's lack of credibility is in website's name, "The True Defender".  Since that obvious red-flag went over your head, try and find any outside information on the article's author, or any of the site's other writers, because beyond a stock photo of some pretty girl and a 2-3 line "biography", there's nothing.  You are comedy gold.  ?

Patrick Lancaster happens to be a real person. He, like anyone who dare report anything not inline with the MSM narrative, is accused of all sorts of things...none of which are based in fact.

Eva Bartlet is a Canadian reporter pointing out the same thing as Lancaster.

But ya...go demand a nice war to sooth your MSM induced paranoia. Then... I'll expect you to rush off to fight in your nice new war. Either that...or be called a COWARD.

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

Probably the smartest thing you've ever said on this forum, with the irony completely lost on you.  

Because I'm not interested in WWIII?

Tell ya what there jack-ass. YOU go fight the Russians with your confidence that you're right...or I'LL call you COWARD till the end of time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Boges said:

That's something a Putin fanboy would say. 

Putin started this war. He tried to take over the country, failed miserably. 

He's now trying to annex territory he does not possess and threatening nuclear war if he can't retain said territory. 

There is a faction of Western people with military training that have gone to Ukraine to fight. Good on them. 

Putin is being the warmonger by trying to conscript people that have no desire to die in Ukraine. 

I see...so you ARE a COWARD.

All talk no action.

Pfft...

1 minute ago, Boges said:

Putin wants this war. He started it, he's escalating it. 

The Ukrainians are defending their homeland. 

LOL...just as I thought. All talk.

You're nothing but a spineless coward.

Go find a table to hide under. People who scream for war and then run and hide...nothin' but common cowards.

Just now, Nationalist said:

LOL...just as I thought. All talk.

You're nothing but a spineless coward.

Go find a table to hide under. People who scream for war and then run and hide...nothin' but common cowards.

Cite where I screamed for war. 

What result are you rooting for here? 

1 minute ago, Boges said:

Cite where I screamed for war. 

What result are you rooting for here? 

There is a faction of Western people with military training that have gone to Ukraine to fight. Good on them. 

PEACE! I root for PEACE.

You? Wanna go shoot people over Ukraine? Wanna push NATO to engage directly with Russia?

Or all you just all talk...?

On 10/2/2022 at 7:58 AM, Nationalist said:

Not really. 

The first referendum was held before Russia showed up, with exactly the same results. So what is the fighting about?

2 democratic votes. Both with the same results. One might almost think the people of Eastern Ukraine, don't want to be part of Ukraine. 

The fighting is about Ukraine not willing to part with 20 % of their country, and Russia using force under some ridiculous claim of riding the area of Nazi's...This was an internal issue for the Ukrainian government and the people of the east to solve, not for Mother Russia to step into, at the cost of well over 60, 000 Russia soldiers and god knows how many Ukrainians.

Putin was expecting a quick military victory, same as the last time, with the western world quickly forgetting the other annexations. And now he has stepped in a pile of shit, and the only way out of this is either nuclear war, or Putin's death. 

There are democratic counties that do not allow succession or separation, such as the US etc, and all those people that voted in favor have the option of moving back to Mother Russia, there are no squatters' rights when it comes to nations. 

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Boges said:

To be fair, popping bubble wrap can be fun for a time. 

To be fair... so are burning ants with a magnifying glass, talking to some posters on here, bouncing a tennis ball against a brick wall and ashphalt...

I have regained a small percentage of sanity in understanding that.