Why would anyone vote for a right wing politician in any state or nationally.

On 9/29/2022 at 11:22 PM, bush_cheney2004 said:

Clearly is is not a "loser party", holding more state legislature and governor offices than Democrats.   The Democrats lost about 1,000 seats total to Republicans during the Obama presidency.

Bullshit, it's also a hate party, when a majority of that party are driven only by hate. And if a majority of a party are losers, then the party is a party of losers, and there is no way you can argue around that. If the shoe fits>

On 9/29/2022 at 11:57 PM, bush_cheney2004 said:

So what ?   That is the political process in the United States.   Clearly it has worked for the GOP.   The U.S. Constitution can be an "inconvenient truth" that way.

Yup, and when a country is taken over by Nazis or Nazis like groups, they have to be disposed of.

32 minutes ago, jbander1A said:

Now, the right is the party of bigots and slavery. What happened ace. Let's add in Homophobia, chauvinism. Xenophobic, hate driven, dumb as a brick party of traitors to this country.

Don't forget voter suppression, cause they can't win voters on POLICY.

And making black neighborhoods wait in long voter lines doesn't work with vote by mail and drop boxes, so those are headed for the trash heap in Republican controlled states.

On 9/29/2022 at 1:00 PM, jbander1A said:

Remember that when you go to the voting booth in November. That right wing States have the Highest crime rate, highest homicide rate, over all highest death by gun, dependency on the blue states with the highest dependency on fed, Highest ignorance, highest rape rate, The most unsafe cities over 200,000, Highest welfare , highest food stamps support, worst states to bring up children, the worst income in this country, most hate groups, highest inflation March 2021 to March 2022, States with the most unsafe cities', the least safe states and worst education. Give me one reason that would suggest you're not brain-dead stupid by voting for a republican.
  One more point if the economy is at all a concern to you, you would be an idiot to vote for a republican president, They are a disaster for the economy compared to democrats that are elected presidents. That's by every aspect of our economy. Don't argue unless you have a real source that says that something I said above is not correct.
   This should be the only information that comes out of the mouth of any progressive politician or candidate. IN fact, why isn't it.

I will believe it when you prove it.

Until then, your post is simply LW propaganda.

7 hours ago, DONKIROCK said:

I will believe it when you prove it.

Until then, your post is simply LW propaganda.

There is no way to prove it to you people, I know that and everyone else knows that. But I will tell everyone else here to take anything I've said here and google it , it will support what I've said.  Everything I have said here is 100% true. If you want to play games, here is your chance, pick any point i've made, and I will bury you in sources that back up what I'm saying.

4 hours ago, robosmith said:

You do know that Trump was CHARGED with racial discrimination and settled, in the rental of his properties, don't you.

The one that is talked about mostly in Elder's video is Kushner, he just put out millions in fines for raping the poor on rents. Trump and Kushner whole thing is to screw people.

WORST NINE STATES FOR VIOLENT CRIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. South Carolina

• Violent crime rate: 488.3 per 100,000 people

• Total 2018 murders: 392 (16th highest)

• Imprisonment rate: 494 adults per 100,000 (23rd highest)

• Poverty rate: 15.3% (9th highest)

• Most dangerous city: Greenwood

South Carolina is one of five southern states to rank among the 10 most dangerous states in the country. There were 24,825 violent crimes in the state in 2018, or 488.3 for every 100,000 people. Aggravated assualt and murder are especially concentrated in the state. There were 7.7 homicides and 362.8 aggravated assaults for every 100,000 people in South Carolina in 2018, the sixth and seventh highest rates among states, respectively.

8. Missouri

• Violent crime rate: 502.1 per 100,000 people

• Total 2018 murders: 607 (8th highest)

• Imprisonment rate: 687 adults per 100,000 (7th highest)

• Poverty rate: 13.2% (19th highest)

• Most dangerous city: St. Louis

Missouri is one of only eight states nationwide with a violent crime rate of more than 500 incidents per 100,000. Crime in Missouri is generally concentrated in major cities. In St. Louis, for example, there were 1,800.4 violent crimes for every 100,000 people in 2018, nearly five times the national violent crime rate of 380.6 per 100,000.

The murder rate in Missouri is particularly high. There were 607 homicides in the state in 2018, equal to 9.9 for every 100,000 people, the second highest murder rate of any state, after only Lousiana.

7. Alabama

• Violent crime rate: 519.6 per 100,000 people

• Total 2018 murders: 383 (18th highest)

• Imprisonment rate: 626 adults per 100,000 (10th highest)

• Poverty rate: 16.8% (7th highest)

• Most dangerous city: Anniston

Alabama's violent crime rate of 519.6 incidents per 100,000 is the seventh highest among states. In the United States, poorer areas tend to have higher crime rates, and Alabama is no exception. The state's poverty rate of 16.8% is also the seventh highest in the country and well above the 13.1% national poverty rate.

Aggravated assualt and murder are especially concentrated in the state. There were 7.8 homicides and 387.6 aggravated assaults for every 100,000 people in Alabama in 2018, each the fifth highest rate among states.

6. Louisiana

• Violent crime rate: 537.5 per 100,000 people

• Total 2018 murders: 530 (12th highest)

• Imprisonment rate: 942 adults per 100,000 (the highest)

• Poverty rate: 18.6% (3rd highest)

• Most dangerous city: Opelousas

There were 25,049 violent crimes committed in Louisiana in 2018, or 537.5 for every 100,000 people – the sixth highest among states. Louisiana also locks up a larger share of its population than any other state. There are 942 adults incarcerated in Louisiana state and federal prisons for every 100,000 residents 18 and older, the highest imprisonment rate of any state.

Crime rates tend to be higher in lower income areas with limited economic opportunity. In Louisiana, 18.6% of the population lives below the poverty line compared to 13.1% of Americans. Additionally, 4.9% of the state's labor force was out of work in 2018, well above the 3.9% national unemployment rate.

Nevada.

5. Nevada

• Violent crime rate: 541.1 per 100,000 people

• Total 2018 murders: 202 (25th lowest)

• Imprisonment rate: 584 adults per 100,000 (13th highest)

• Poverty rate: 12.9% (23rd highest)

• Most dangerous city: North Las Vegas

The number of violent crimes committed in Nevada in 2018 fell by 1.5% from 2017 to 2018. The state also reported near nation-leading declines in murder and robbery, 24.1% and 20.2%, respectively. Still, the state also reported a 22.8% increase in rape over the same period, the second largest increase among states, and its overall violent crime rate of 541.1 per 100,000 people is the fifth highest in the country.

North Las Vegas ranks as the most dangerous city in Nevada, with a violent crime rate of 966.1 per 100,000.

4. Arkansas

• Violent crime rate: 543.6 per 100,000 people

• Total 2018 murders: 216 (23rd highest)

• Imprisonment rate: 781 adults per 100,000 (4th highest)

• Poverty rate: 17.2% (5th highest)

• Most dangerous city: West Memphis

Despite a slightly larger than average 3.6% reduction in violent crime from 2017 to 2018, Arkansas ranks among the five most dangerous states in the country. There were 543.6 violent crimes for every 100,000 people in the state in 2018, far higher than the 380.6 per 100,000 national rate.

Arkansas's violent crime rate is due in no small part to the concentration of violence in a handful of cities. For example, in Pine Bluff there were 1,609.2 violent crimes for every 100,000 people in 2018. In West Memphis, the most dangerous city in the state, there were 1,970.2 per 100,000.

Gig economy:Could new laws designed to protect gig workers actually hurt them?

3. Tennessee

• Violent crime rate: 623.7 per 100,000 people

• Total 2018 murders: 498 (13th highest)

• Imprisonment rate: 553 adults per 100,000 (18th highest)

• Poverty rate: 15.3% (9th highest)

• Most dangerous city: Memphis

Tennessee has the highest violent crime rate of any state in the South and the third highest of any state nationwide. There were 42,226, violent crimes in Tennessee in 2018, more than double the number reported in Virginia, a state home to over 1.5 million more people than Tennessee.

Much of the violence reported in Tennessee in 2018 was committed in Memphis. The city accounted for roughly 30% of all violent crime in Tennessee and ranks as the most dangerous city in the state with a violent crime rate of 1,943.2 per 100,000.

2. New Mexico

• Violent crime rate: 856.6 per 100,000 people

• Total 2018 murders: 167 (22nd lowest)

• Imprisonment rate: 448 adults per 100,000 (23rd lowest)

• Poverty rate: 19.5% (2nd highest)

• Most dangerous city: Gallup

New Mexico's violent crime rate of 856.6 incidents per 100,000 people is the highest in the contiguous 48 states and second highest nationwide. There were 17,949 violent crimes reported in New Mexico in 2018, a 10.1% increase from the previous year and the largest increase of any state.

Crime tends to be higher in areas where large shares of the population are struggling. In New Mexico, which is one of only two states with a violent crime rate more than double the national average, 19.5% of the population lives below the poverty line

Alaska.

1. Alaska

• Violent crime rate: 885 per 100,000 people

• Total 2018 murders: 47 (12th lowest)

• Imprisonment rate: 343 adults per 100,000 (14th lowest)

• Poverty rate: 10.9% (13th lowest)

• Most dangerous city: Anchorage

There were 885 violent crimes in Alaska for every 100,000 people in 2018, the most of any state and well above the national rate of 380.6 per 100,000. As is typically the case, aggravated assault accounts for the vast majority of violence in the state.

Rape, too, is especially common in Alaska. There were 161.6 rapes reported for every 100,000 people in Alaska in 2018, by far the highest rape rate of any state. Crime can tend to concentrate in areas that lack economic opportunity. In Alaska, 6.6% of the population was out of a job in 2018, the highest annual unemployment rate among states.

24/7 Wall Street is a USA TODAY content partner offering financial news and commentary. Its content is produced independently of USA TODAY.

22 minutes ago, jbander1A said:

There is no way to prove it to you people, I know that and everyone else knows that. But I will tell everyone else here to take anything I've said here and google it , it will support what I've said.  Everything I have said here is 100% true. If you want to play games, here is your chance, pick any point i've made, and I will bury you in sources that back up what I'm saying.

Sure there is. And points out a problem we have in trying to convince you that in many things that have to do with politics, Conservatives are usually a little more capable than Democrats.

If you were a little smarter you would realize that we don't believe you most of the time because your minds are easily tricked. So, when trying to convince us of anything, you show us the kind of evidence you think is strong, but we find it less than persuasive. 

How can we get you to understand this?

Here, try this.

Why hasn't the media that you trust, why haven't they mentioned the flash bang grenade attack on J6 which caused all the violence to start?

Edited by DONKIROCK

24 minutes ago, jbander1A said:

The one that is talked about mostly in Elder's video is Kushner, he just put out millions in fines for raping the poor on rents. Trump and Kushner whole thing is to screw people.

When a prison inmate is paroled, would you continue bashing him about his previous crimes?

America knew the stories and elected him anyway. 

That was his parole.

Talk about what he did for America. 

You Won't. 

You are an ideologue. No one should listen to your opinion because you are not fair.

You want to advance some weird agenda

No sir.

Edited by DONKIROCK

1 hour ago, DONKIROCK said:

When a prison inmate is paroled, would you continue bashing him about his previous crimes?

That was his parole.

You Won't. 

You are an ideologue. No one should listen to your opinion because you are not fair.

No sir.

America elected Hillary. She won Americans' vote by 3M. The EC elected Trump.

2 hours ago, DONKIROCK said:

That was his parole.

You Won't. 

No sir.

I told you exactly what he did and who he is , he tried to bring down our democracy to force himself in as a dictator, he is a criminal con man a total piece of shit, and he will be going to jail as he should. His life right now is made up of two things, court and jail. The man is total scum, as are his traitorous supporters, and they will be marked for life because of it.

Sure there is. And points out a problem we have in trying to convince you that in many things that have to do with politics, Conservatives are usually a little more capable than Democrats.

If you were a little smarter you would realize that we don't believe you most of the time because your minds are easily tricked. So, when trying to convince us of anything, you show us the kind of evidence you think is strong, but we find it less than persuasive. 

How can we get you to understand this?

Here, try this.

Why hasn't the media that you trust, why haven't they mentioned the flash bang grenade attack on J6 which caused all the violence to start?

Love this, Dr Flash Bang has a new q anon theory. Like I said, it is easy to find out about every single one of my claims, all of them 100% true, making this turd a 100% bulshitter. Google any point I made, and you will find hundreds of sources supporting what I've said. This guy is a small person who is controlled by Trump, Q anon and his hate.

18 minutes ago, jbander1A said:

Love this, Dr Flash Bang has a new q anon theory. Like I said, it is easy to find out about every single one of my claims, all of them 100% true, making this turd a 100% bulshitter. Google any point I made, and you will find hundreds of sources supporting what I've said. This guy is a small person who is controlled by Trump, Q anon and his hate.

MONSTERS: More Video– Capitol Police Fire Flash Grenades on Peaceful Jan. 6 Protesters including Women (VIDEO)

By Jim Hoft
Published June 2, 2021 at 7:15am
317 Comments
image.thumb.png.8aae4aa0305c56e1a82a97131007c4f3.png

On Jan. 6 Capitol Police started firing flash grenades and rubber bullets at peaceful protesters with US and MAGA flags.

From the video we released earlier you can see the protesters are NOT on the Capitol steps and were behind barriers.
There were children, veterans and seniors in the crowd.

The protesters were packed tightly together and the Capitol Police started firing on them.

the republican party was formed because the democratic party was pro-slavery. the united states was written to be a republic and the "republican party" although redundant was made to defend that definition and the equality and freedom clauses. how it is used today may or may not be the opposite, but the reason for creation is also a reason to defend the name of the party.

for instance, the united states is defined as a country that no person is born into according to the declaration of independence: we are all born unto nature under nature's god and we freely choose to represent the united states. we stand against tyranny and entitlement according to birth and bloodlines. however, most "us citizens" today claim that the declaration has no power and that they are born into this country and therefore have a right to to be citizens that others do not have a right to according to birth. and the system is set up in a way where people are forced to claim they serve a foreign nation according to birth in order to be allowed to immigrate, while actual americans born in nature and choosing to represent the united states are banned from riding on interstate buses, having bank accounts, or having a license to drive a car by the "democratic majority" of people in positions of power around the country.

these are legitimate and well-documented reasons to defend the republic.

And yet the electoral college is the l-a-w for a good reason.

Are you well informed or poorly informed?

Just like only land owning white men could vote back then. NOT a good reason.

The EC was ANOTHER compromise of basic democratic principles to get participation in the new Nation. AKA, a bribe.

That "good" reason's time is LONG PAST. Small states do NOT deserve disproportionate representation.

MONSTERS: More Video– Capitol Police Fire Flash Grenades on Peaceful Jan. 6 Protesters including Women (VIDEO)

By Jim Hoft
Published June 2, 2021 at 7:15am
317 Comments
image.thumb.png.8aae4aa0305c56e1a82a97131007c4f3.png

On Jan. 6 Capitol Police started firing flash grenades and rubber bullets at peaceful protesters with US and MAGA flags.

From the video we released earlier you can see the protesters are NOT on the Capitol steps and were behind barriers.
There were children, veterans and seniors in the crowd.

The protesters were packed tightly together and the Capitol Police started firing on them.

Gateway Pundit: The Inventor and King of FAKE NEWS

Can't find a LEGITIMATE source? Perhaps because your videos are FAKED.

On 9/29/2022 at 1:00 PM, jbander1A said:

Remember that when you go to the voting booth in November. That right wing States have the Highest crime rate, highest homicide rate, over all highest death by gun, dependency on the blue states with the highest dependency on fed, Highest ignorance, highest rape rate, The most unsafe cities over 200,000, Highest welfare , highest food stamps support, worst states to bring up children, the worst income in this country, most hate groups, highest inflation March 2021 to March 2022, States with the most unsafe cities', the least safe states and worst education. Give me one reason that would suggest you're not brain-dead stupid by voting for a republican.
  One more point if the economy is at all a concern to you, you would be an idiot to vote for a republican president, They are a disaster for the economy compared to democrats that are elected presidents. That's by every aspect of our economy. Don't argue unless you have a real source that says that something I said above is not correct.
   This should be the only information that comes out of the mouth of any progressive politician or candidate. IN fact, why isn't it.

You think it could be due to Biden's 2,000,000+ illegals?

????

7 hours ago, robosmith said:

Just like only land owning white men could vote back then. NOT a good reason.

The EC was ANOTHER compromise of basic democratic principles to get participation in the new Nation. AKA, a bribe.

That "good" reason's time is LONG PAST. Small states do NOT deserve disproportionate representation.

One gets the feeling that some of the LW critics who are here to tear down America, get their news from the CNN dumpster. They pick and choose from the discarded propaganda and lies the dishonest media didn't think anyone would believe.

Try this better explanation of the E.C.

The Electoral College,(E.C.) makes for a more fair system of choosing our representatives and policies.

Those who deride the system would love nothing more than to have the over populated East Coast and West Coast cities decide every election.

And those on the Coasts usually vote Democrat.

Okay. Great!

Now, when the people in the heartlands feel terribly disenfranchised and begin protesting  and calling for change, what is your plan then?

?

Edited by DONKIROCK

9 hours ago, jbander1A said:

I don't give a hoot about Q.

I love America.

Trump is what is best for America.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1