Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Thank you President Trump!

Economy... check (best unemployment rates ever)

World Peace... check (ended wars Bush/Obama started)

Media Integrity.... check (attacked/exposed fake news)

Border Security: great job

 

 

Keep winning! Here are a few reasons why you are a legend and the most persecuted person of political corruption in this century.

 

Four Parts

Part One/ the spying and lying

 

First, pre election, in his campaign he promised to " drain the swamp".

In response, Hilary Clinton and the DNC concocted a devious and corrupt scheme to  counter Trump's plan. They paid a company to create a bullshit smear campaign against Donald. They purchased the " Steele dossier" an obviously fraudulent bunch of garbage to attack Trump in an underhanded manner.

See Fusion GPS 

Fake news coverage deceived the world:

https://www.npr.org/2017/08/23/545289362/researcher-behind-unverified-trump-dossier-meets-senate-investigators

No honest person would have looked at this file and seen it as credible. This was a political attack, not a legitimate file.

 

The FBI and DOJ, under Obama, took the bogus file and doctored it,(Kevin Clinesmith), and knowingly sold false information to the FISA court so they could spy on the Trump campaign.

 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/news/2021/01/29/fbi-lawyer-trump-russia-probe-email-463750

They did their spying and found nothing wrong but keep renewing their warrant under false pretense. This negatively impacted/ruined the life of Trump campaign advisor, Carter Page, and Michael Flynn. Their crime? Supporting Trump.

Part Two/Russian Interference

 

Trump wins the election despite the above. Hilary rejected the democratic process and falsely cried that Trump didn't win! She created the false narrative that people still believe today! Russian interference!

 

What? Clinton told the world who believes every word that there was Russian hacking and " interference" and unsubstantiated and undefined claims of an illegitimate election.

 

Trump endured that every second of his presidency. All lies. All spread by media and Democrats and celebrities.

 

Bill Maher. What was he telling millions of people? Russian interference planted him. This was on HBO!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.breitbart.com/clips/2017/03/31/maher-it-looks-like-russia-installed-trump-and-his-crime-family-to-loot-and-destroy-america/amp/

 

Trump was cleared by the Muller report. 

 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mueller_report

Shame on everyone who supported those claims.

 

Part 3/the impeachment attempts to usurp

 

The impeachments. Enemies of democracy attempted to usurp the legitimate president despite the people voting for him. Democrats used their house of rep numbers to push a bullshit claim of illegitimate impeachments.

Trump suggested to the president of Ukraine to look into Hunter Biden. Why?

 

Because he is corrupt and was using his dad's connection as VP to make deals, as per reports stemming from Hunter's laptops. The allegations are " the big guy and 10% ". Hunters business partner confirms this. See Tony Bobulinkski.

Trump's conversation with Ukraine is now accepted as commonly agreed upon facts. Hunter, a drug addict with no mining qualifications, was on the Burisma board and other boards  doing million dollar deals Globally due to his influence with his dad, while Joe was VP.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-54553132.amp

 

Is Trump draining the swamp? Sounds like it! 

Who thinks his call with Ukraine was wrong? Should Hunter have been on the board of Burisma? All on the up and up? No way.

 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump–Ukraine_scandal

 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2022/07/27/hunter-bidens-biz-partner-called-joe-biden-the-big-guy-in-panic-over-laptop/amp/

 

Do you know who interfered in Ukrainian politics and demanded the end of an investigation to get funds? Watch this?

https://youtu.be/azLKK0xTOFI

 

 

Part 4/January 6- the Trespassing!

After the FBI  colluded with social media, isn't that what Russia supposedly did for Trump's win?, to help Biden win the election by burying Hunter Biden s laptop, there was a close election. Is everyone sure the guy who smells kids and can't speak a coherent sentence got 80 million votes?

Yes the FBI again. Timothy Thibeault corruptly buried the Hunter investigation for political reasons.

 

https://time.com/6209942/timothy-thibault-fbi/

 

Remember Hilary saying Trump's election win was not valid? No one said... treason! But, they did the sham Jan 6 Committee investigation to get Trump. Why? Political persecution.

 

January 6. This was not an insurrection.

What a lie!

No one had a weapon.

No politicians were hurt.

Except AOC died.

 

Trump told people go peacefully and then told them to go home. The world still claims Donald started a attempt to overthrow the government! People actually believe this.

 

Read his words:

https://www.npr.org/2021/02/10/966396848/read-trumps-jan-6-speech-a-key-part-of-impeachment-trial

Or watch the video:

 

Go home now is not inciting a coup.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qNES0crpyHk

 

Maybe 20-30 people were being assholes. The rest were in between the ropes and many were let in by police.

 

No police were killed by rioters.

The police did shoot and kill Ashley Babbitt but as a white woman killed by a black office the left wing radical media framed it as white supremacists killed 6 police officers!

 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/think/amp/ncna1273750

 

What about Ray Epps?

 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/ca.sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/trump-shares-ray-epps-conspiracy-212501666.html

 

What about the Antifa dude telling Ashley go go go!

John Sullivan Antifa member!

https://theintercept.com/2021/01/14/capitol-riot-john-sullivan-ashli-babbitt/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Earle_Sullivan

 

https://archive.ph/cURdr

Conclusion

Trump ended crt and radical left wing idealogy in federal institutions.

During Trump's reign, no Muslim terror attacks like there had been: Boston Marathon, Fort Hood, Pulse, etc.

 

Unlike Bush jr. and Obama , he was peaceful and against US wars. Obama left office with US in many wars!

https://www.latimes.com/projects/la-na-pol-obama-at-war/

 

Trump has a 3.9 % unemployment record, best in history and best in history for black and Hispanic people.

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/01/trump-takes-undue-credit-black-unemployment/?gclid=Cj0KCQjw1bqZBhDXARIsANTjCPIGPrD-abwgAADHZvsF-1w2jZxBJyE_mRhMHgWbCAY_aSYLI_a9ReEaAu3lEALw_wcB

 

 

He called out Coyotes and the cartel for their human trafficking and human smuggling. They are rapists. That's not racist.

He supports legal immigration and is against illegal immigration. Isn't that a good thing?

Notice how Obama let Russia take Crimea and Biden is on watch while Russia takes Ukraine? I thought Trump was a Russian puppet but...

No land grabs on his watch! Right???

He called out fake news and supported statues , not racist fascist who destroy history and historical monuments.

People hate him because he says America First. Radical left wing extremists hate America and white people so they hate this mantra. Let them hate while others work hard and make contributions to society.

Now they want to get him for boxes and his building worth estimations? Stop embarassing yourselves.

 

I thank him for the good he did the world and for exposing people who abuse their power to attack political opponents and the democratic process!

 

Final Recap of Fun Facts

 

So Trump won the election in 2016 and there was no Russian interference and Trump claiming illegitimate election in 2020 is the same thing Hilary did.

The FBI, Kevin Clinesmith, doctored docs to spy on Trump campaign illegally to try to help Clinton win the 2016 election, and the FBI, Timothy Thibeault, lied about/buried the Hunter laptop as " Russian disinformation" to help Joe Biden win the 2020 election.

Biden, not Trump, interfered in Ukrainian politics.

 

Let's have a respectful discussion.

Caveats:

Happy to hear where I am wrong. Just don't argue January 6 was a coup or an attack on democracy. A few idiots unrelated to Trump. Nothing compared to BLM and Antifa looting and burning the country. 

And Trump disavowed White supremacists a million times. Not sure why though? It's the only group that can't be proud of their culture and heritage.

 

 

Edited by Bill67
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Do you know what the above praises reminded me of? The Internet with subtitles is great.

Watch the clip closely, in my view you are one of the people at the end that keeps clapping, clapping and clapping for a Sheppard. I even set it at the exacts timestamp. 

Enjoy. Follower of mighty Trump = )

 

Edited by Contrarian
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Bill67 said:

Thank you President Trump!

Economy... check (best unemployment rates ever)

World Peace... check (ended wars Bush/Obama started)

Media Integrity.... check (attacked/exposed fake news)

Border Security: great job

 

 

Keep winning! Here are a few reasons why you are a legend and the most persecuted person of political corruption in this century.

 

Four Parts

Part One/ the spying and lying

 

First, pre election, in his campaign he promised to " drain the swamp".

In response, Hilary Clinton and the DNC concocted a devious and corrupt scheme to  counter Trump's plan. They paid a company to create a bullshit smear campaign against Donald. They purchased the " Steele dossier" an obviously fraudulent bunch of garbage to attack Trump in an underhanded manner.

See Fusion GPS 

Fake news coverage deceived the world:

https://www.npr.org/2017/08/23/545289362/researcher-behind-unverified-trump-dossier-meets-senate-investigators

No honest person would have looked at this file and seen it as credible. This was a political attack, not a legitimate file.

 

The FBI and DOJ, under Obama, took the bogus file and doctored it,(Kevin Clinesmith), and knowingly sold false information to the FISA court so they could spy on the Trump campaign.

 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/news/2021/01/29/fbi-lawyer-trump-russia-probe-email-463750

They did their spying and found nothing wrong but keep renewing their warrant under false pretense. This negatively impacted/ruined the life of Trump campaign advisor, Carter Page, and Michael Flynn. Their crime? Supporting Trump.

Part Two/Russian Interference

 

Trump wins the election despite the above. Hilary rejected the democratic process and falsely cried that Trump didn't win! She created the false narrative that people still believe today! Russian interference!

 

What? Clinton told the world who believes every word that there was Russian hacking and " interference" and unsubstantiated and undefined claims of an illegitimate election.

 

Trump endured that every second of his presidency. All lies. All spread by media and Democrats and celebrities.

 

Bill Maher. What was he telling millions of people? Russian interference planted him. This was on HBO!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.breitbart.com/clips/2017/03/31/maher-it-looks-like-russia-installed-trump-and-his-crime-family-to-loot-and-destroy-america/amp/

 

Trump was cleared by the Muller report. 

 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mueller_report

Shame on everyone who supported those claims.

 

Part 3/the impeachment attempts to usurp

 

The impeachments. Enemies of democracy attempted to usurp the legitimate president despite the people voting for him. Democrats used their house of rep numbers to push a bullshit claim of illegitimate impeachments.

Trump suggested to the president of Ukraine to look into Hunter Biden. Why?

 

Because he is corrupt and was using his dad's connection as VP to make deals, as per reports stemming from Hunter's laptops. The allegations are " the big guy and 10% ". Hunters business partner confirms this. See Tony Bobulinkski.

Trump's conversation with Ukraine is now accepted as commonly agreed upon facts. Hunter, a drug addict with no mining qualifications, was on the Burisma board and other boards  doing million dollar deals Globally due to his influence with his dad, while Joe was VP.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-54553132.amp

 

Is Trump draining the swamp? Sounds like it! 

Who thinks his call with Ukraine was wrong? Should Hunter have been on the board of Burisma? All on the up and up? No way.

 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump–Ukraine_scandal

 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2022/07/27/hunter-bidens-biz-partner-called-joe-biden-the-big-guy-in-panic-over-laptop/amp/

 

Do you know who interfered in Ukrainian politics and demanded the end of an investigation to get funds? Watch this?

https://youtu.be/azLKK0xTOFI

 

 

Part 4/January 6- the Trespassing!

After the FBI  colluded with social media, isn't that what Russia supposedly did for Trump's win?, to help Biden win the election by burying Hunter Biden s laptop, there was a close election. Is everyone sure the guy who smells kids and can't speak a coherent sentence got 80 million votes?

Yes the FBI again. Timothy Thibeault corruptly buried the Hunter investigation for political reasons.

 

https://time.com/6209942/timothy-thibault-fbi/

 

Remember Hilary saying Trump's election win was not valid? No one said... treason! But, they did the sham Jan 6 Committee investigation to get Trump. Why? Political persecution.

 

January 6. This was not an insurrection.

What a lie!

No one had a weapon.

No politicians were hurt.

Except AOC died.

 

Trump told people go peacefully and then told them to go home. The world still claims Donald started a attempt to overthrow the government! People actually believe this.

 

Read his words:

https://www.npr.org/2021/02/10/966396848/read-trumps-jan-6-speech-a-key-part-of-impeachment-trial

Or watch the video:

 

Go home now is not inciting a coup.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qNES0crpyHk

 

Maybe 20-30 people were being assholes. The rest were in between the ropes and many were let in by police.

 

No police were killed by rioters.

The police did shoot and kill Ashley Babbitt but as a white woman killed by a black office the left wing radical media framed it as white supremacists killed 6 police officers!

 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/think/amp/ncna1273750

 

What about Ray Epps?

 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/ca.sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/trump-shares-ray-epps-conspiracy-212501666.html

 

What about the Antifa dude telling Ashley go go go!

 

https://archive.ph/cURdr

Conclusion

Trump ended crt and radical left wing idealogy in federal institutions.

During Trump's reign, no Muslim terror attacks like there had been: Boston Marathon, Fort Hood, Pulse, etc.

 

Unlike Bush jr. and Obama , he was peaceful and against US wars. Obama left office with US in many wars!

https://www.latimes.com/projects/la-na-pol-obama-at-war/

 

Trump has a 3.9 % unemployment record, best in history and best in history for black and Hispanic people.

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/01/trump-takes-undue-credit-black-unemployment/?gclid=Cj0KCQjw1bqZBhDXARIsANTjCPIGPrD-abwgAADHZvsF-1w2jZxBJyE_mRhMHgWbCAY_aSYLI_a9ReEaAu3lEALw_wcB

 

 

He called out Coyotes and the cartel for their human trafficking and human smuggling. They are rapists. That's not racist.

He supports legal immigration and is against illegal immigration. Isn't that a good thing?

Notice how Obama let Russia take Crimea and Biden is on watch while Russia takes Ukraine? I thought Trump was a Russian puppet but...

No land grabs on his watch! Right???

He called out fake news and supported statues , not racist fascist who destroy history and historical monuments.

People hate him because he says America First. Radical left wing extremists hate America and white people so they hate this mantra. Let them hate while others work hard and make contributions to society.

Now they want to get him for boxes and his building worth estimations? Stop embarassing yourselves.

 

I thank him for the good he did the world and for exposing people who abuse their power to attack political opponents and the democratic process!

 

Final Recap of Fun Facts

 

So Trump won the election in 2016 and there was no Russian interference and Trump claiming illegitimate election in 2020 is the same thing Hilary did.

The FBI, Kevin Clinesmith, doctored docs to spy on Trump campaign illegally to try to help Clinton win the 2016 election, and the FBI, Timothy Thibeault, lied about/buried the Hunter laptop as " Russian disinformation" to help Joe Biden win the 2020 election.

Biden, not Trump, interfered in Ukrainian politics.

 

Let's have a respectful discussion.

Caveats:

Happy to hear where I am wrong. Just don't argue January 6 was a coup or an attack on democracy. A few idiots unrelated to Trump. Nothing compared to BLM and Antifa looting and burning the country. 

And Trump disavowed White supremacists a million times. Not sure why though? It's the only group that can't be proud of their culture and heritage.

 

 

I would suggest it was Antifa who framed Trump supporters. That's the type of scummy things those creeps do

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, West said:

I would suggest it was Antifa who framed Trump supporters. That's the type of scummy things those creeps do

come on, you can do better just say it:

all under the command of general Soros from the bunkers in Switzerland.  

It is all a one world conspiracy to defame a good man, The Messiah = Donald Trump.

= )

Edited by Contrarian
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

come on, you can do better just say it:

all under the command of general Soros from the bunkers in Switzerland.  

It is all a one world conspiracy to defame a good man, The Messiah = Donald Trump.

= )

Anyone can buy a hat and claim to be Maga.. the lefties are kings at disinformation.. 

As they clearly created the fake collusion story, it's not a stretch to suggest they also planned Jan 6th

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, West said:

I would suggest it was Antifa who framed Trump supporters. That's the type of scummy things those creeps do

I agree. John Sullivan! He was the one saying go go go. He's Antifa and has a record. The media ignored him. 

https://theintercept.com/2021/01/14/capitol-riot-john-sullivan-ashli-babbitt/

Edited by Bill67
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, West said:

Anyone can buy a hat and claim to be Maga.. the lefties are kings at disinformation.. 

As they clearly created the fake collusion story, it's not a stretch to suggest they also planned Jan 6th

So Soros paid for the hats?

I think you should send a tip to the the FBI to trace the Trump supporters hats that day. 

but then we get into another conspiracy and you will tell me the FBI is owned by the deep state.

Edited by Contrarian
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

come on, you can do better just say it:

all under the command of general Soros from the bunkers in Switzerland.  

It is all a one world conspiracy to defame a good man, The Messiah = Donald Trump.

= )

I doubt it, but we know who wants to be Fuhrer now:

 

Screen Shot 2022-09-23 at 10.41.56 AM.png

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I doubt it, but we know who wants to be Fuhrer now:

Biden or Trump can not have full power in the US. That is fear mongering the right and left uses to scare the herds.

Centrist wolves know better. 
 

Edited by Contrarian
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Centrist wolves know better.

ah, indeed

Anti-Populism

North Atlantic Treaty Organization

Balance of Terror

all our families held at risk of burning in a thermonuclear firestorm by Mutual Vulnerability

them wolves are hawks

welcome to the trace

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Biden or Trump can not have full power in the US. That is fear mongering the right and left uses to scare the herds.

Centrist wolves know better. 
 

Biden has control of the FBI and the mainstream media. The FBI is committing crimes against members of the opposition with impunity. It's pretty bad down there. The US and Canada are quickly becoming shithole countries but people are too full of a false sense of pride to see it. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, eyeball said:

What? I thought it was the other way around?

He definitely has handlers because he's way past the point where he could even manage a Denny's by himself, and I'm pretty sure you feel the same way if you're honest with yourself, but it's not J Zucker or C Wray calling the shots.

A well-connected Dem like James Carville could tell you who the real power behind the throne is but I don't know. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Denny's called, they want to be kept out of it as it's hurting business and all.  But they agree, Biden couldn't even manage a Denny's Express*.

Where is that event you promised today?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Contrarian said:

the ones that make you act more loyal to the USA than Canada? 

America is the guarantor of Canada's security

America's military defends Canada

America's economy props Canada up

America's Federal Reserve has bailed Canada's banks out

America's foreign policy is Canada's foreign policy, Canada has none of its own

so by the terms of a Westphalian nation state

we are being rendered into Americans by Canada's defaults

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Trump is a traitor to the constitution and his country for his own power.  Anyone who disagrees is either a conned fool or support tyranny over democracy just so their boy will win.

He should be permanently banned from any political office.

Biden is a traitor to the constitution and his country for his own power.  Anyone who disagrees is either a conned fool or support tyranny over democracy just so their boy will win.

He should be permanently banned from any political office.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/24/2022 at 1:52 PM, Contrarian said:

Biden or Trump can not have full power in the US. That is fear mongering the right and left uses to scare the herds.

Centrist wolves know better. 
 

Arf Arf...little doggie.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...