Canadian Government must support the Women of Iran against the repressive Islamic Republic.

4 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

The West must do what it can to change the regime in Iran

How?

Please enlighten me. How do you change a regime in a country that have enough materials to produce nuclear war heads within days?

You think North Korea leadership is still standing because of their diplomatic prowess?

One can talk down to others for not raising the alarm, but you seem knowledgeable on the matter, so you clearly know how one could stop such a threat.

15 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

How?

Please enlighten me. How do you change a regime in a country that have enough materials to produce nuclear war heads within days?

You think North Korea leadership is still standing because of their diplomatic prowess?

One can talk down to others for not raising the alarm, but you seem knowledgeable on the matter, so you clearly know how one could stop such a threat.

First off this regime is there because of the West's inaction in the past years. Even Trump did not do enough to stop them.

I have already outlined what West needs to do to accelerate regime change. Impose severe economic sanctions. Block its oil export by blocking the Persian Gulf using US nuclear submarines to torpedo to sink those ships carrying Iranian oil. Support the Iran nation in their struggle or revolution to overthrow this murderous regime. Support the Iranian opposition groups especially Reza Pahlavi. Close Islamic Republic embassies in all Western countries. Add IRGC to terror list. They will lose their economic power. They are indeed terrorists creating terror all over the world.

As for Canada, all I am asking Canada to do is to put IRGC on the terror list. 

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Well, they have powerful allies, so good luck with that.

Their allies are murderous Bashir Assad of Syria, a poor country, murderous regime of Putin, bugged down in a losing war in Ukraine and China who recently preferred the warmer oil of Saudi Arabia over Iran.

Islamic Republic has significantly much more powerful enemies and I am not referring to US or EU but its own nation determined to  overthrow this barbaric murderous regime.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Following poisonous gas attacks by Islamic Republic agents against 37 schools sending hundreds of schoolgirls to hospitals some in critical conditions in retaliation to recent anti-regime demonstrations by schoolgirls all over Iran and setting fire to pictures of the historic murderers Khomeini and Khamenei,

A 2 year old boy was shot to death by Islamic Republic security forces just yesterday.

https://www.iranintl.com/en/202303045063

This was a second such incident. Not long ago a 12 year old boy Kian Pirfalak was shot to death by Islamic Republic security forces.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/11/18/iran-protests-izeh-kian-pirfalak/

over 70 children have been shot to death by Islamic Republic security forces. Over 550 defenseless peaceful demonstrators have been shot to death by direct order of Khamenei the murderous leader with the support of Islamic clergy since the revolution started in September. Hundreds more have been tortured and raped in prisons while many thousands arrested facing executions.

Shame on those Western diplomats who shake hands or negotiate with these murderer bastards.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

1 hour ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Same with those Western diplomats who shake hands or negotiate with these murderer bastards

This is a dangerous regime. Like it or not, one must keep diplomatic ties open, while continuing to apply pressure.

You need to learn about politics and diplomacy.

This isn't a Rambo movie.

This is a dangerous regime. Like it or not, one must keep diplomatic ties open, while continuing to apply pressure.

You need to learn about politics and diplomacy.

This isn't a Rambo movie.

Hitler was dangerous too. Would you personally be ready to smile and shake hands with Hitler and sit down and negotiate with him if you go back in time 70 years. Yes or no?

Islamic Republic is by far more murderous and more dangerous than Hitler fascism ever was. These bastards are murdering their own, How do you think they will treat you if they march in Western cities or get their murderous fingers on nuclear weapons. 

Civilized nations don't negotiate with criminals, terrorists and hostage takers. This fuc*ing regime has taken a nation hostage. You don't reward them. Currently the West is negotiating to return tens of billions of frozen Iranian assets to these murderers.  The West is rewarding terrorists so that they make more deadly weapons and kill more Iranians and foreign citizens as well.

Help Iran nation and the opposition to send these monster bastards to hell where they belong.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

41 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Yes or no?

Its not a yes or no answer. If a person shows a refusal to negotiate like Putin while continuing to bulldoze forward, you are left no choice but to choke them out with pressure  and force them to the negotiation table.

If they have capabilities to inflict catastrophic damage to you, your choking them out dwindles down to simply keeping some boundaries up, to avoid this.

Doesn't mean you can't keep a diplomatic line of communication available,  to try to avoid catastrophic consequences.

We have a history of this, so all the more reason to avoid things from escalating to far.

Would I diplomatically keep lines of communication with Hitler if I could avoid higher death tolls? Absolutely.

Same reason I would rather keep my enemies close as a business, than to be fish food to them.

Like I said. You need to learn more about politics and diplomacy.

Like I said. You need to learn more about politics and diplomacy.

And you need to learn more about what is immoral and what is right and wrong. You also need to learn about Islamic entities and not trust them with negotiations.  They only understand the language of force not diplomacy. After all this was how it was spread 1400 years ago and Persian Empire fell victim to them. The West was spared as they were defeated in Spain.

This regime do not live up with agreements and breaks promises. You don't reach an agreement with the devil. While they were negotiating the nuclear agreement between 2012 to 2015 and even after the agreement was signed they continued to move toward nuclear weapons enriching uranium beyond the agreement level allowed, in secret while murdering defenseless people in Syria and Yemen. Now they help Russia to do same in Ukraine..

You are so naïve to trust an Islamic regime. It is based on lies, hate, destruction and hatred for the West and Jews, The only safe way out of this evil is to confront them head on and bring them down and give rise to huge democratic secular forces in Iran. I outlined before how.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

2 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

This regime do not live up with agreements and breaks promises.

Welcome to doing business with just about every other corrupt leader.

2 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

give rise to huge democratic secular forces in Iran

So insert a puppet regime, and do so without war. On a potentially nuclear capable foe. Good luck with that.

You have zero clue what you're talking about, but nice debating with you.

17 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

Welcome to doing business with just about every other corrupt leader.

So insert a puppet regime, and do so without war. On a potentially nuclear capable foe. Good luck with that.

You have zero clue what you're talking about, but nice debating with you.

You have no idea what YOU are talking about. You haven't lived in an Islamic country for a single day totally unfamiliar with the culture and then come here and make comments about diplomacy with those people. You think you are dealing with European dictators like Hitler, Stalin?. Really!!!!!!!! Think again. Get educated before commenting on topics you have no idea.

SIran nation is going to decide the form and nature of their government. Stupid comments about inserting a puppet regime which nobody suggested, Again your total lack of knowledge about what lies in the future of Iran and the opposition plans for it. Totally unacceptable comments from a total non-expert in Iranian politics!!!!

4 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

and the opposition plans for it.

To be honest, I don't lose any sleep about it, and am confident the same can be said for most Canadians and Americans. It's sad, but I would be angry if my government focused on this, vs issues within our own borders requiring immediate attention. 

Am from Haiti (so I sort of understand the need to be a refuge with a deadly situation at home with a country being run by murderous gangs, but again--what do I know) which is slipping into anarchy, with family stuck there, and yet can understand our government refusing to directly involve themselves into the mess it did not create (or most who wouldn't lose sleep about it here). This is not their job. 

You know, vs waste resources trying to save everyone.

Condemn the regime, and focus on your own citizens. I wouldn't vote for anyone feeling any differently.

Good luck.

In Haiti, women's bodies have become weaponized to instill fear in the population.

This isn't limited to murder, mutilation, rapes and gang rapes, along with the similar abuse to children. Where's the political outrage?

We are talking in some cases, women beheaded and cut to pieces in front of crowds, and if lucky, dying quickly from this, and not from by being burned alive or necklaced. 

Sorry, but to imply I know nothing about ruthlessness and brutality within borders, is laughable at best.

Our media and government seem to pick sides, when their interests are affected.

War or action isn't opted for unless it's the case. You don't inject trillions or billions of dollars out of kindness.

If you honestly think wars were fought in Syria, to help people, again. You need to read up on politics.

Happy International Women's Day to all women in the world.

Today is March 8 and that is a great day on our calendar. It is a day that we celebrate the political and socioeconomic achievements of women who are the true sources of life and love.

While we proudly celebrate this great day in the Western world, Women in many countries including  Iran are being randomly attacked for refusing to wear the symbol of oppression, the hijab, , even killed or poisoned by state sponsored terrorists for seeking education, the Islamic Republic who has taken the nation of Iran hostage. Women in Afghanistan are in much worse shape even barred from education by evil possibly misguided followers of a certain outdated possibly violent religion, while the women in Ukraine are subjected to violence by Russian invaders on a daily basis.

We will not forget about the oppressed women of the world and struggle will continue until complete freedom and total equality is achieved for all women in the world.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Tonight is the last night before Wednesday in the current year of 2581 Imperial Calendar. It is a Persian festival of the fire dance celebrated on the eve of the last Wednesday of the year, of ancient Zoroastrian origin. 

https://surfiran.com/chaharshanbe-suri/

Thousands of young Iranian all over Iran, in Tehran and many cities are widely celebrating this festival by setting fires and shouting DEATH TO DICTATOR. The regime could not prevent this in spite of huge intimidation and placing of their thugs on the streets with orders to arrest celebrating people, take them to mosques and beat them up, torture and rape them in the mosques which is a holy place for muslims. This is last night. News for tonight still not out but massive anti-islamic regime gatherings are reported all over Iran by the brave young women and men.

https://iranwire.com/en/news/114766-iranian-protesters-back-to-the-streets-ahead-of-festival-of-fire/

A response by a nation to to the religion which invaded the empire, raped its citizens and forcefully imposed its barbaric values upon the nation.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Widespread protests mixed with celebration of pre-Islamic occasion of Chaharshanbeh Suri all over Iran by the young generation of Iran showing middle finger to Islamic republic and its fu*king culture by dancing on streets and setting fire to pictures of Khomeini and Khamenei and Soleimani and woman setting fire to the forced hijab by throwing the forced islamic scarf in the fire. This imposed regime and its outdated religion is no longer wanted and both hated by the nation.

The hanging day for mullahs is near. 

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Iran's massive anti-islamic regime protest celebrations. Girls dancing, people jumping over fire, massive fireplay, burning pictures of top mullahs and Sepah chiefs, Burring the scarf or the hated islamic hijab, shouting death to Khamenei, hell fire to Khomeini.

WATCH: Five Tehran girls were reported to have voiced contrition after posting a dance video that went viral among Iranian social media users. As well as videos of other beatiful Iranian girls dancing and singing.

https://www.rferl.org/a/iran-protesters-festival-fire-/32317572.html

Islamic republic clergy  sons of the bit*h murderous bastards. Hanging day is near.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Amnesty International in a released report today confirmed what many Iranians have been reporting that:

Children mostly female school children as young as 12 after arrest have been subjected to torture, electric shocks to their genitals and sexual assaults.

Iran's brutal protest crackdown: Child detainees subjected to torture (amnesty.org)

In other news, the brave young Iranian women was released yesterday after 4 and a haft years of jail and torture

https://www.rferl.org/a/iran-activist-gholian-prisoner-abuse/31512060.html

And as soon as she came out of prisin, she started shouting slogans outside the prison walls against the mother fu*ker islamic leader Khamenei. She was attacked and re-arrested today one day after release and taken back to prison. God know what they will do to her this time. Armed security forces mother fu*kers attacked her family on their way home from prison.

https://www.rferl.org/a/iran-activist-gholian-rearrested-hours-after-release-evin/32321387.html

Fu*k Islamic Republic.

Fu*k Islamic Republic clergy, and security forces mother fu*kers.

Fu*k Khamenei and his entire murderous family.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Happy Noruz. The new year will be the victoey year for the nation of Iran.

The Persian New Year or Nowruz will commence at 5:24 pm today, March 20th eastern time which coincides with the beginning of spring. It will be 2582 Imperial year on Imperial calendar (fpr monarchists) and 1402 the official calendar based on rotation of the Sun.

While I am wishing a Happy New Year for all Iranians, I am also honoring and remembering those brave lion-hearted young girls and boys and women and men of Iran who last year sacrificed their dear lives for freedom and democracy and  n order to  free their homeland from the evil occupying Ahriman Islamic forces, they were killed by this blood thirsty regime. May their souls be happy and in heaven with the God of Ahura Mazda. Iranians will continue their struggle in their memory to free their land from occupying Ahriman forces.

With the memory of Nika Shahkarami, Ayda Rostami, Hadis, Sarina, Kian and many hundreds more. God bless your souls. We will continue your struggle till victory

WOMEN LIFE FREEDOM.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Iranian women bravely refuse to put the hated  Islamic hijab which is regarded by Iranian women as symbol of repression of women in defiance of a forced Islamic regime.

https://www.npr.org/sections/pictureshow/2023/03/13/1157657246/iran-hijab-protest-regime-politics-religion-mahsa-amini

May the New Year be a freedom year after 1400 years of Islamic tyranny in the land of Aryans by invading Arabs who force Islam on this nation and a return to rich culture of Zoroastrianism, which was the religion of Persians before Arab invasion which women were respected as equals and becoming female Kings and center of power.

Teenage girl lost her eyesight after being shot by IRGC in her eyes

The news on her is good as she was helped by an Italian reporter to get out of Iran and today she underwent surgery. After her surgery she said so much crimes by a brutal regime must not be ignored by world community.

Hundreds of peaceful demonstrators were shot in the eye by IRGC on purpose. Hundreds more were shot to death.

LAST WARNING TO TRUDEAU.

ADD IRGC TO TERROR LIST OR YOU WILL NOT BE RE-ELECTED. You have let your loyal voters down.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Iranian women refusing the hated Islamic hijab (a symbol of repression of women) in the New Persian year of Nowruz.

New Iran under Islamic republic or not. Most Iranian (Persian) women as shown from the movie taken one week ago below during the Persian New Year, Nowruz, REFUSE to wear fu*king Islamic hijab in public . This is part of the Woman Life Freedom revolution against an imposed Arab culture forced by a violent invasion 1400 years ago. Long live brave Iranian women and death to Islamic republic or anything islamic forced down the throats.

I personally have not seen such luxury malls anywhere in Canada or in the world and I have been to Paris, London and Athens.

Or even better this link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ5da7xjGwQ

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

On 4/1/2023 at 3:07 PM, Contrarian said:

I was in the Public Transit and an Iranian man showed me a booklet from change.org. It was a petition to Poilievre. I can't find it now, because I did not take the booklet. 

Sure is related with this account: 

https://www.change.org/p/stop-execution-of-iranian-protesters

It simply askes the good-hearted people to sign for a halt to execution of innocent people. The murderous Islamic regime has arrested over 20,000 peaceful protesters and has threatened the nation that if they start protesting again the regime will start executing them.

There is no limit to their brutality but even Hitler was defeated in the long ter. These fu*king subhuman Shiite islamic clergy and their mercenaries are nothing in comparison. Hanging day is near.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015