Canadian Government must support the Women of Iran against the repressive Islamic Republic.

sResponse to WestCanMan:

1) That's not help?

No it is not help. If you see thugs attacking defenseless people on your streets . Not to be friends with them or not to help them to attack women and children more ot kill more is not help. It is not to participate in killings and murder.

2) Sanctions hurt the poorest people the most. What would you have us do, Obi-Wan?

It proves how little you know about this dreadful regime. The money from oil export or trade does not go to the people. It goes to the regime. It goes to murderous mullahs, the armed Sepah and Basig thugs and they are well paid with this money to suppress people more and be rewarded more for keeping the regime in power.

In 2015 when sanctions were lifted people remained poor and hungry. Only the damn hated Islamic clergy and the murderous Sepah members and Basij thugs got richer. 

Based on recent Statistics carried out by Goman, agency a big majority of Iranians inside Iran wanted sanctions to remain in place because they know who gets rich if they are lifted.

PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT ON TOPIC YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT LIKE AN EXPERT!!!!!

I heard somewhere that's from Chapter 1 of "Leadership for Evil Dummies." I actually heard it in a lot of places. Like, the Dems, LPOC and the MSM from 2 countries were screaming it. 

What on earth is this supposed to mean!!!

You missed the part about sanctions hurting poor people the most, didn't you...

No you missed it because I responded to you well above.

What about Pakistan? What about all the other ME countries that have the same barbaric treatment for women who don't wear hijabs? What about the vax-Nazis in our own country? 

Those countries are not demonstrating/protesting and getting killed every day for human and women's right but the nation of Iran does and paying a high price for it. Those other nations have not reached the required degree of maturity as yet to deserve help as yet.

Stop resorting to baseless accusations dimwit. 

Look, read your own post how insensitive and cruel your writings were. Men, women and children as well are being killed every day simply because they demand their basic human rights and you said

I'm so sick of all this crap. We should just let people extricate themselves from their own mess or die trying.

If the majority of people there are decent then they can deal with this. If they're not then we can't help them anyways, plus we'll be branded as racists if we even try. Not just by random MEern tyrants either, our own leftists will do it. They'll say that it was just another example of western countries forcing their own belief systems on gloriously happy ME citizens with far higher cultural standards. 

Recent Statistics by Goman agency indicates 81% of Iran nation want an end to Islamic regime and a separation of the damned religion from government and their lives but the regime is too brutal and murderous that such a huge majority even cannot overthrow them.

I say it again. Stay the hell out of Iran's affairs. The West has done enough harm to Iran and its nation. Whether stealing their oil for over half a century by thieves and robbers (the damned British) or staging a coup in Iran in 1953 by US of A and again the damned British to end democracy in Iran for good and I can give many more examples. Iran nation simply asking to West to stop helping the murderous Islamic regime and that is all they ask. 

If the West continues negotiations and shake the hands of those murderers then the West becomes murderers and anti-human rights and anti-women's rights. Do you wish your West to be part of mass murder, torture, and rape in Iran?

Oh do not ever talk about higher cultural standards for the West than Iran or I will open my mouth as what those cultural standards are. Few of which are robbery and theft of weak nations, support of military dictatorships, oppression of defenseless nations like Iran (1953), Chile (1973), Middle East, South and Central America and the list goes on and I can write a book on the topic.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

1) That's not help?

2) Sanctions hurt the poorest people the most. What would you have us do, Obi-Wan?

I heLPOC and the MSM from 2 countries were screaming it. 

You missed the part about sanctions hurting poor peopleard somewhere that's from Chapter 1 of "Leadership for Evil Dummies." I actually heard it in a lot of places. Like, the Dems, the most, didn't you...

What about Pakistan? What about all the other ME countries that have the same barbaric treatment for women who don't wear hijabs? What about the vax-Nazis in our own country? 

Stop resorting to baseless accusations dimwit. 

If the majority of people there are decent then they can deal with this. If they're not then we can't help them anyways, plus we'll be branded as racists if we even try. Not just by random MEern tyrants either, our own leftists will do it. They'll say that it was just another example of western countries forcing their own belief systems on gloriously happy ME citizens with far higher cultural standards. 

I responded to you above.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

18 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

sResponse to WestCanMan:

I understand your passion, I'm just not interested in getting involved in any more ME drama. Been there, done that, tired of getting called racist and misogynist and whatever else just for helping other people. As a white man in Canada I'm already being called a racist just because white people in the past did the exact same things that every other race did in the past. Forget it. 

It's like getting involved in a domestic dispute: if you punch the husband in the face to save the wife, she's mad at you by the time the cops arrive. She has to save her own bacon. 

In case you missed it, we already tried sanctions on Iran. They're happier beating women while they're hungry than they are getting along with everyone. 

And FYI Afghanistan and Pakistan are even worse places for women not wearing a hijab. You're not guaranteed to live long enough for the cops to get there in Afghanistan. 

On 2/13/2023 at 10:44 AM, WestCanMan said:

Tribalism. Shocker.

People in that part of the world always ask for help, ten years later they'll be calling us imperialist scum if we intervene. Sanctions will just hurt the poor. 

No matter which political party from this side of the pond gets us involved, their opposition will be too busy saying that they did it all wrong instead of speaking accurately about it. Our MSM will lie about it all to support the LPOC in whatever way they can. 

I'm so sick of all this crap. We should just let people extricate themselves from their own mess or die trying.

Why do you call yourself jatt? AFAIK that's the name for the farmer-class in India, but you seem more like a devout Muslim than a Sikh or Hindu. 

The brave nation of Iran rises up again and filled the streets of big Iranian cities in spite of violent barbaric crackdown by the barbaric Islamic regime in the past by its murderous thugs the Sepah and Basij thugs who randomly shot into peaceful crowd included women and children with intention to kill them or make them permanently blind. Peaceful demonstrators in the past were randomly targeted (especially young women) and arrested for just being on streets and taken to prisons where they were raped or in case of men tortured by Sepah guards or Basij thugs.

It was a direct order by the murderous Islamic clergy headed by Khamenei, to elements of oppression to randomly shot with intention to kill or make blind or randomly arrest among crowd who were just walking on streets and take them to prisons and rape and torture them IN ORDER to created terror among the opponents and keep them at homes and away from rapidly expanding protests last fall. Execution of innocents also started alongside the arrests and random shootings and rapes. This violent plot by Islamic regime worked for a while to scale down street protests, HOWEVER,

In spite of above violent crackdowns past few months ordered by the subhuman mullah named Khamenei,, the nation of Iran poured into streets of Tehran and large cities again today after several weeks of relative calm (due to violent crackdowns and very cold weather) calling for the death of Khamenei and overthrow of illegal hated regime of Islamic republic.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-02-16/iranians-march-in-big-cities-to-commemorate-protester-executions?leadSource=uverify wall

Down with Islamic Republic

Death to Islamic Republic clergy sons of bit*h murderous bastards

Death and Destruction to any religion which discriminates against and oppresses women and allows or encourages violence against women and children.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Trudeau defends his government's records on sanctions on Iran entities but Canadian Iranians say Not enough.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/trudeau-iran-businessmen-in-canada-accused-by-us-violating-sanctions-1.6749494

Iranian-Canadians accuse the government of doing too little to ensure Canada isn't a safe haven for the Iranian regime's business transactions. Trudeau defended the government's actions on Wednesday, citing the sanctions it has imposed since the fall on Iranian individuals and entities.

"The leadership of Iran and of the Iranian [Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps] is permanently banned from ever coming to Canada or finding haven here," said Trudeau. "Obviously, we need to ensure that's properly enforced, so we're ensuring the resources to do that."

ADD IRGC TO THE TERROR LIST NOW!!

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

5 hours ago, Contrarian said:

As of last night, protests have returned in large numbers after no activity. 

Videos showed demonstrations in Iran’s capital, Tehran, as well as in the cities of Arak, Isfahan, Izeh in Khuzestan province and Karaj, the group Human Rights Activists in Iran said. The Associated Press reports. 

In Iran’s western Kurdish regions, online videos shared by the Hengaw Organization for Human Rights showed burning roadblocks in Sanandaj, which has seen repeated demonstrations since Amini’s death.

https://globalnews.ca/news/9494277/iran-protests-demonstrations-erupt-government-crackdown/

https://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2023/feb/17/protesters-in-iran-march-through-the-streets-amid-continuing-unrest-video

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

On 2/14/2023 at 3:05 PM, WestCanMan said:

I understand your passion, I'm just not interested in getting involved in any more ME drama. Been there, done that, tired of getting called racist and misogynist and whatever else just for helping other people. As a white man in Canada I'm already being called a racist just because white people in the past did the exact same things that every other race did in the past. Forget it. 

It's like getting involved in a domestic dispute: if you punch the husband in the face to save the wife, she's mad at you by the time the cops arrive. She has to save her own bacon. 

In case you missed it, we already tried sanctions on Iran. They're happier beating women while they're hungry than they are getting along with everyone. 

And FYI Afghanistan and Pakistan are even worse places for women not wearing a hijab. You're not guaranteed to live long enough for the cops to get there in Afghanistan. 

I do understand that Middle East is an unpopular region where a backward violent culture or religion is dominated which spread by invasion and the force of the sword centuries ago so some people would just choose to stay far away from that hateful region where most of terrorism and hate is coming from, however, I am sorry but your comment is wrong or short sighted at best. Because you are not not living on another planet.

We are all living on ONE increasing smaller planet where one can travel all around it in less than 24 hours. What happens in one place affects all of us. The invasion of Ukraine affected everyone. Some more than others but even for us living thousands of miles away pay higher prices for food items, higher mortgage rates, and in worse situation than before Putin's criminal invasion. Any nuclear event either by Russia or Iran regime would mean breathing poisonous air if we live at a far distant or if directly hit then death.

If Iranian regime sponsored terrorists explode a dirty bomb or nuclear one in New York city then two-thirds of Canadians will be affected by deadly radiation but to mention an economic and security crash in North American continents 100 times worse than attack on twin towers. If Iran regime attacks Israel with nuclear weapons the entire world will be affected real bad.  This regime has already caused the death of hundreds possibly thousands in Ukraine by supplying drones to regime of Putin. These are just a few simple but likely scenarios if this regime which has no concerns for murdering its own citizens remain in power.

If you lived in the 80's you would remember that Iranian revolution caused oil prices to jump out of control causing the severe recession in the 80's and 90's when standard of living crashed in the West with high unemployment and inflation. The world is much more interconnected nowadays compared to 50 years ago.

A secular democratic Iran will massively supply gas to Europe, and will be back to oil market to stabilize or bring down price of oil, brings peace and security to Middle East and the whole world and would start peaceful diplomatic relations with the West and Israel. Export its industrial goods to the world and help advancement of science and technology for the good of humans not for the sake of mass destruction (nuclear weapons, drones, killing machines). Hundreds of billions of dollars of trade with the West will commenced. Millions of Iranians in the West expertise in various fields of medicine, science and technology will return to Iran to build their destroyed homeland.

A democratic secular Iran would mean prosperity and security for the entire planet, in particular the West and Israel and Arab world. Not to mention that to help to overthrow a blood thirsty, anti-women, child killer regime such as the Islamic Republic of Iran which is mass murdering its own citizens and has based its power on intimidation, terror, rape and murder of its citizens,  is a moral duty but if you don't have any moral standards then do it for the safety and security of yourself and your kids and prosperity of your neighbors.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

7 hours ago, Contrarian said:

What is your view about the Shah's Son, Reza Pahlavi ? 

Politico did a profile that is trending: 

Reza Pahlavi, the son of the last shah of Iran, has often been seen as a solo actor determined to bring about the end of the Islamist forces that took over his native country more than 40 years ago. But recently, as a wave of protests inside Iran threatened the regime there, Pahlavi has united with other top Iranian opposition figures with the same goal. The group is working on a charter for a future democratic Iran. On the sidelines of the Munich Security Conference, Pahlavi offered a glimpse of what it will include and called on the West to do more to help Iranians desperate for freedom.

His dynasty (Pahlavi) specially his grandfather, Reza Shah but also his father, the Shahanshah (the Shah)  did so much good for Iran. They built Iran from a devastated occupied country into a modern powerful Iran from 1921 to 1979. Iranians lived in a complete social and economic freedom with women enjoying total equality and granted equal rights. Double digit growth in the 70's brought in economic prosperity to most of Iranians.

They did however, limit political freedom and there are allegations of widespread torture of political prisoners as the world in those days was a different world. while South and Central America was under military Junta but even widespread dictatorships in Europe like Franko fascism in Spain and Soviet style fascism in Eastern Europe. During his grandfather the entire planet was under dictatorship.

Pahlavi dynasty was very progressive for the Iran society at the time when over 90% of population were practicing Muslims which means they were against social freedom (for example Iran of 45 years ago having night clubs, strip bars, women wearing mini skirts on streets,...etc.). Unlike now that less than a third are practicing this backward anti-woman, undemocratic religion but 50 years ago the majority wanted to limit their wives, sisters and daughters' rights and freedom and were against the granted social freedoms. The Shah had no choice but to limit the activities of religious fanatics who wished to turn Iran backwards 1400 years (eventually they did because under pressure from peanut brain Carter he was forced to grant more freedom) and during the cold war era to limit the actions of Marxists some Soviet spies or agents.

His son is all above except that he is several generations ahead and wishes a secular social democratic country where people's vote will decide the form of future regime (monarchy or republic or whatever) and if he is elected as a King he just wishes to be a ceremonial head of state without political power. The nation will elect the government where the power lies. He carries great support among Iranians inside and outside Iran as many remember the golden years of his father and grandfather or been told by their parents and grandparents. They are calling his name as the future leader of Iran on streets of Iran while facing armed thugs of Khamenei mercenaries but his support is even stronger among Iranians abroad (10 million Iranians are in exile abroad).

He is however too democratic for my choice as he wishes to grant amnesty to all these criminals like the mullahs, the Sepah and Basij thugs who destroyed Iran and murder so many innocent people past 45 years but I want them all hanged so that justice is served.

3 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Thanks for posting. 

I understand the anger. I too have deep anger towards a group which destroyed my future in my own country. 

This is why I think men like me and you should not be up front of these revolutions to lead. The leaders should be women or even the man above. 

Sometimes being passionate about something is best not to drive it. 

but on forums absolutely, i am the same way, zero tolerance for communists, fascists, religious nuts and uneducated trolls. 

Hope your revolution succeeds somehow. 

I enjoyed the interview with the Shah's son. Rational man.

The revolution will for sure succeed. The question is WHEN and at WHAT PRICE.

I am not leading the revolution but taking part in it by attending demonstrations and encouraging others to support this very first WOMEN-LED REVOLUTION by clarifying the facts and figures as  how barbaric and murderous this regime is (appealing to audience or readers' moral standards) and how harmful and dangerous its survival for long will be for every citizen of planet and how rewarding and beneficial its immediate downfall would be for every citizen of the planet and the whole world.

On 2/22/2023 at 5:08 AM, Contrarian said:

Germany expels two Iranian regime embassy diplomats. 

The diplomats have been ordered to leave the country immediately. The decision came after a German-Iranian national was handed a death sentence in Tehran.

via Deutsche Welle

EU countries if they really believe in Human Rights as they claim and really defend Women's Rights then they MUST break off all diplomatic relations with this murderous blood thirsty regime of mullahs headed by mass murderer Khamenei and kick out their mercenary diplomats back to the hellhole they come from. They must also add the murderous IRGC to terror list. These actions are needed immediately.

Europeans, specially those in decision making are in fact becoming participants in mass murder of defenseless nation, hostage taking of a nation, torture and rape in prisons of Islamic Republic if they continue to refuse to break off all diplomatic relations and put IRGC in terror list immediately and continue to negotiate and legitimize this murderous regime and deserve to pay a cost for those actions.

Hundreds of schoolgirls poisoned in Iran by Muslim fundamentalists likely with the blessing of Islamic regime. They want to scare away females from attending schools as they regard this not islamic.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-64797957

For several months the regime kept it secret and then after they no longer could keep it secret, they denied wrongdoings and no arrests have been made six months into this sad events.

In Iran there are more female university students than male university students and they do better in schools and universities however, when it comes to jobs, they are far less female employees.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

While what Iran is doing is horrible, it is not my job to tell a country how to run itself.

If they crossed a line in human rights abuses, sanction them. This won't do much am sure.

What North Korea does to its people is unthinkable. Why do you think they get little to no attention?

It has nothing to do with protecting human rights.

57 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Disgusting comments.

How are my comments disgusting?

Because I am not kicking and screaming at my government to do something?

Are you putting effort to curb human rights abuses to women and kids in North Korea?

What about Afghanistan?

Have you marched to your government offices for the abuses going on in so many countries in Africa?

Just because this is the only thing your news focus on, doesn't mean its the only country violating the rights of its citizens and or killing them at will if they push back.

To call me disgusting, is for you to be outraged at any country doing this and putting the same energy behind your anger.

Otherwise you come across no different than a government focusing on a country where they have interests invested or who are infringing upon them, and turning on the propaganda machine to justify military or other forms of conflict.

16 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

To call me disgusting, is for you to be outraged at any country doing this and putting the same energy behind your anger.

Do not twist my words to make me look bad unfairly and look yourself a victim. I said your comment of not caring about kids and schoolgirls being killed, raped and murdered by Islamic republic as disgusting. \ I didn't say you are disgusting because I don't know you but your comments represent you.

Islamic Republic have occupied Iran and taken a nation hostage is the only regime in the world which is going as far and as barbaric as murdering children and schoolgirls. Not even Taliban went that far.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

9 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

and look yourself a victim

Am not a victim. I stand by my words.

30 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

not caring about kids and schoolgirls being killed, raped and murdered by Islamic republic as disgusting.

Its not that I don't care -- its not my country's responsibility to go in there, and change the situation. At best, we sanction, but this is not our country to invade or remotely do anything militarily. Again, rape, murder and torture are the norm in countries like North Korea. Why is this not outrageous to you? I'm calling out the fact that denouncing one country's rape of women and children, is demanded, but that I gloss over any others doing the same?

Is that what you're saying?

17 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

Am not a victim. I stand by my words.

Its not that I don't care -- its not my country's responsibility to go in there, and change the situation. At best, we sanction, but this is not our country to invade or remotely do anything militarily. Again, rape, murder and torture are the norm in countries like North Korea. Why is this not outrageous to you? I'm calling out the fact that denouncing one country's rape of women and children, is demanded, but that I gloss over any others doing the same?

Is that what you're saying?

Read my posts before making such irresponsible comments. I never asked your country (which by the way is also my country) to invade or enter Iran. In fact I was demanding Canadian soldiers out of Afghanistan when they were fighting there as much as I hated Taliban. I do not wish military interference. I do not wish one Canadian in harm's way.

If you read my posts you will realize that I keep on asking the West to stay out of Iran militarily. I demand that the West cut off all diplomatic relations with this barbaric murderous regime of Islamic Republic (Harper Canada did this already kudos to Harper) and put the IRGC who is involved in oppressing the nation and who is engaged in international terrorism on terror list. Stop negotiating with this regime of terror (as the spineless bastard Joe Biden administration is currently doing). Impose full sanctions on Iran regime, cut off its oil export by blocking the Persian Gulf with nuclear submarines and support Iranian nation in International courts and United Nations. Do not legitimize this murderous regime by shaking hands with its murderous representatives. They are a bunch of terrorists taken Iranians hostage. They do not represent Iran nation. If you do then you become participants in murder and rape and torture of Iranians,

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

44 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

If you do then you become participants in murder and rape of torture of Iranians

That's like telling someone that if they buy an I Phone or Nike shoes, that they are participating in the creation of sweatshops and exploitation of workers.

You like Nestle chocolate bars? Then you support child labor.

Business and emotions don't mix for a reason.

Having open diplomatic ties with even the most brutal regimes, isn't akin to supporting what they are doing. I mean, even North Korea has diplomatic ties with the US.

An oil embargo, and completely crushing any source of income from this regime would have disastrous consequences.

Same reason why the US is limiting how many sanctions they hit North Korea with.

Squeeze too tight, and you create a humanitarian crisis.

Your feelings, and diplomacy are two separate things.

One must look at the situation politically, meaning at all available data, solutions and options.

My country has absolutely zero business poking its nose in anything to do with Iran, other than condemning their actions, and sanctions.

15 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

That's like telling someone that if they buy an I Phone or Nike shoes, that they are participating in the creation of sweatshops and exploitation of workers.

You like Nestle chocolate bars? Then you support child labor.

Business and emotions don't mix for a reason.

Having open diplomatic ties with even the most brutal regimes, isn't akin to supporting what they are doing. I mean, even North Korea has diplomatic ties with the US.

An oil embargo, and completely crushing any source of income from this regime would have disastrous consequences.

Same reason why the US is limiting how many sanctions they hit North Korea with.

Squeeze too tight, and you create a humanitarian crisis.

Your feelings, and diplomacy are two separate things.

One must look at the situation politically, meaning at all available data, solutions and options.

My country has absolutely zero business poking its nose in anything to do with Iran, other than condemning their actions, and sanctions.

These are all irresponsible wrongful comments. Shaking the hands of murderous foreign minister of Islamic Republic whose boss Khamenei the child killer orders mass murder of protesters on street to preserve its barbaric regime and he comes out to Belgium with smiles denying all facts id NOT the same as buying shoes or chocolates.

The West by supporting this murderous regime by keeping their diplomatic relations and hence legitimizing it as a government contribute to this regime staying in power longer and the longer they stay in power, the more innocent Iranians will be murdered, the more children will be murdered and raped, the more women will be tortured murdered and raped and hence the West is responsible for their actions resulting in all of above. My side of debate is crystal clear. Do not pretend you don't see it.

The West must do what it can to change the regime in Iran and I have already outlined what the West needs to do (not military action). Be on the right side of the history. Be on the side of Iranian nation making sacrifices so that the world would be a better world without this regime of terror whose nuclear weapons will be soon pointed at the West and Israel.