Canadian Government must support the Women of Iran against the repressive Islamic Republic.

15 hours ago, jatt47 said:

@WestCanManYou're correct in that the only issue is the police are doing a job that belongs to make relatives. However, the fact they're even needed says a lot. In a society where a few short decades ago consanguinous marriage was above 80% & sibling marriage the pre-Islamic ideal, I can only shrug.

They'll just grasp as w/e is high status. Their ancient portraits show brown skin, medieval are Turko-Mongols & now they've become 'white'. Ultimately, the real Persia lies in Khorasan & the cultural mandate exists only in Panjab. 

Both the Farr & the Nihang Singh exist only within the Khalsa Panth. The Persian sees the Westerner turning into an oppressed minority, of 100 black male on white woman rapes daily in the USA & rampant promotion of homosexuality (Hijras) in the streets, and he sees a paradise. 

You're clearly an "English as a second language" person, so I'm not judging you for your poor English, but can you take another shot at saying that in a way that makes sense?

I have no idea what to even make of that.  (nor of the fact that you just used the word "consanguineous" correctly, which I never heard of in my entire English-speaking life before today.)

Eifel tower in Paris lit with Iranian revolutionary slogan.

Woman Life Freedom

Femme Vie Liberte

Tens of thousands of Iranians gather in Strasburg today asking the EU Parliament to add IRGC who is engage in terrorizing this defenseless  nation and killing them including women and children, to terror list

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/france-march-eiffel-tower-display-to-back-irans-activists/2023/01/16/15471da2-95a0-11ed-a173-61e055ec24ef_story.html

Trudeau hear the voice of Iran nation and declare IRGC for what it is. A terror organization.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

52 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

I went to a protest yesterday, Huge banner on the streets. 

I did not stay long as I am growing a beard now,  and being by myself I started getting the looks. 

People are paranoid, for real reasons, they might be under surveillance.  You don't think the IRGC sends their spies here or ask students to take pictures? 

---> One critique what I have and I can't help it, if this is a woman lead revolution they should not allow a man to scream with a megaphone first. I found that aspect did not fit well with the banner which said Women, Life, Freedom. A woman should handle the megaphone. 

The message is clear. Liberals will lose some Iranian vote if they do not add IRGC on the list, many banners asking the Liberal government to add them on the list. 

I seriously doubt that you got the looks. You most likely imagined it all. Iran nation is very united in their common goals to overthrow these barbaric mullahs and their murderous IRGC take over of their county and they especially welcome foreigners who support them. Many of the opposition leaders wearing long beard. Look at the pictures of Alireza Akhoondi (his last name means mullah is a hated name in Iran!!! but that is not his fault). He managed to bring tens of thousands to Strasburg today in front of EU Parliament by a call and his beard is likely much longer than yours. Unless you were also wearing a paramilitary clothing?

Yes IRGC is indeed sending its paid mercenaries to collect info on Iranians abroad or to identify them. Then they threaten them by calling them at their homes in Canada, US or Europe and they them them if they continue with their activities they will arrest their families still in Iran or further threaten to Kill them abroad. Many opposition figures like Shapoor Bakhtiar and Fereidoon Farokhzad were assassinated by IRGC assassins and spies. The latest attempt was to kill Masih AliNejad. They have arrested many family members of opposition groups abroad and threatened them or beat them up bad or tortured them.

No it is a revolution by all Iranians against a murderous regime. Most of demonstrators are women because Iranian women are most oppressed in Iran for simply being a women but more men have been killed in recent uprising. In pre-Islamic Iran which was a civilization, women had special place and women were kings however, muslin Arabs invaded like a plague and Iran has been ruined since. Pahlavi dynasty in particular Reza Shah tried to free Iran from Arab or Muslim occupation but at the end they failed NOW THE GREAT NATION OF IRAN HAS RISEN UP TO TAKE THEIR COUNTRY BACK FROM THESE MURDERS, BARBARIC ARAB LOVER OCCUPATION.

On behalf of all Iranian I wish to convey our sincere thanks to you for your support and taking part in demonstrations and apologize for any possible suspicious looks but I am sure you can understand as why. They don't wish to risk the lives of their families back in Iran. This regime is so barbaric.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Are you serious? I was over-exaggerating to set the stage for my point with surveillance.  Even if they did, can you blame them? 

The crowd was full of educated democratic young people. 

Iranians especially those abroad are highly educated.

ZAN ZENDEGI AZADI

WOMAN LIFE FREEDOM

FAMME VIE LIBERTE

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Iran's head of death committee is now the President of Islamic Republic or the republic of fear and executions where opponents are tortures, young women raped and then pushed off balconies and protesters shot to death by Islamic security forces.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/irans-death-committee-president-unyielding-defence-clerical-rule-2023-01-17s

While another mullah blames the women who refuse to wear hated hijab responsible for lack of rain!!!!!

https://www.iranintl.com/en/202301132434

Shia Islamic clergy sons of the bi*ch bastards.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Many Iranian protesters mainly young females and males have been arrested (some estimates out them at 18000) and they are being put on summary trial by corrupt mercenary judges (mainly consisting of barbaric Shia Islamic clergy) and condemned to death by those judges in order to create fear among the population so that they end their street protests. five already executed and many more awaiting execution.

Quebec opposition members sponsoring Iranian political prisoners.

https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/quebec-solidaire-mnas-sponsor-political-prisoners-in-iran-1.6240404

The only guilty ones deserving hanging are the mullahs themselves and their mercenaries.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

The women of Iran are not backing down till total victory. That is the total and complete removal of dirty corrupt murderous Islamic Republic. 

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2023/01/22/women-rights-iran-protests-00069245

Down with Islamic Republic

Death to Shia Islamic clergy and their dirty mercenaries.

Iranian couple given 10 year jail sentence for dancing in Public!!!!!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jan/31/iranian-couple-filmed-dancing-in-tehran-are-jailed-for-10-years

Couple accused of encouraging public corruption and prostitution for dancing!!!!

Fu*k the Islamic Republic.

Shiite Islamic clergy sons of the bi*ch bastards.

The hanging day is near for all these subhuman apes.

Support women-led revolution against religious tyranny and the religion of force by sword and invasion.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

8 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Conservatives will win %.

How many of the 200,000 Iranian born Canadians vote Liberal that will switch votes, and how many of them live in swing ridings?  

I don’t think anyone really cares if a particular group is on a “list”.  It’s not enough to sway many people, imo.  

10 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

How many of the 200,000 Iranian born Canadians vote Liberal that will switch votes, and how many of them live in swing ridings?  

I don’t think anyone really cares if a particular group is on a “list”.  It’s not enough to sway many people, imo.  

None if Trudeau keep refusing to add IRGC to the list.

Maybe not you (though you will when they start terrorism in your neighborhood and they will), but the 250,000 Iranian Canadians do very much.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Images of emaciated Iranian prisoner on hunger strike prompt outrage

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/images-emaciated-iranian-prisoner-hunger-strike-prompt-outrage-2023-02-03/

He was jailed by Islamic republic 5 years ago for SIMPLY protesting compulsory hijab.

Internationally well known Iranian film maker released from Islamic Republic jail praising him.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-64519948

Death to Islamic Republic clergy sons of the bit*hes bastards

WOMAN LIFE FREEDOM

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

5 hours ago, jatt47 said:

This article is biased and is written to create discord between a united nation of Iran (Persians, Azaris, Kurds, Baluchis). For example it calls the hated Islamic Republic regime elements as Iranian authorities or refers to Islamic Republic as Iran not an imposed regime.

The poster has posted before and has indirectly supported the barbaric murderous Islamic Republic regime and has no credibility. He even went as far as claiming that Iranian revolution currently in progress is a work of Western powers and ignited after the support of Islamic Republic regime of Russia in its criminal invasion of Ukraine  which was a big lie as the supply of drones to Russia became public months after the start of revolution. He is also so overtaken by skin color. White and brown skin color in particular. He is paranoid by it regarding all Caucasians as racist!!!!!!

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

First Lady Jill Biden honored an “anthem” of the protests in Iran Sunday night as she presented a new Grammy Award recognizing songs that address social change.

The first lady described Hajipour’s song, “Baraye,” as a “powerful and poetic call for freedom and women’s rights.” The 25-year-old musician was arrested after a video of the song was viewed more than 40 million times on Instagram in less than two days amid the women-led, anti-government protests in Iran.

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/3844939-jill-biden-honors-iranian-protest-anthem-with-grammy-for-social-change/

WOMAN LIFE FREEDOM

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Rape of women protesters by revolutionary guards (IRGC which Trudeau refuses to add them to terror list).

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/feb/08/iranian-prosecutors-concealed-by-revolutionary-guards-document-shows

Members of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards raped two women in an attack covered up by state prosecutors, according to an internal judicial document seen by the Guardian.

The document, originally leaked to Iran International by hacktivist group Edalat-e Ali (Ali’s Justice), reveals the case of sexual assault by two IRGC officers of a woman aged 18 and a woman of 23 in a van during protests against the death in September of Mahsa Amini in police custody in Tehran.

The two women were detained for acting suspiciously, it said, and their phones were examined for evidence they had been at the protests.

Activists have alleged that some of the women arrested have been sexually abused by security officials during the protests, but this is the first internal document that has emerged showing a specific case.

Fu*k the Islamic Republic.

Death to Islamic Republic clergy and sons of the bit*hes revolutionary guard and Basij bastards.

The hanging day is near for all of above.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

9 hours ago, jatt47 said:

and now speaking on behalf of minorities is both annoying & tone deaf. 

I am speaking on behalf of nation of Iran (Persians, Azaries, Kurds and Baluchis) especially the brave women of Iran who are risking their lives facing the most brutal regime in the world and its murderous thugs every day. unarmed in their goal for achieving freedom and democracy and equality.

WOMAN LIFE FREEDOM

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Worldwide demonstrations by Iranian born all over the world yesterday on the anniversary of the saddest day in Iran's 2500 years long history when a coup by a bunch of terrorists and Islamic fanatics succeeded to overthrow the Shah. Over 100,000 in Los Angeles and many thousands in Toronto, Washington DC and tens of thousands in Europeans cities and Australia, demanding unitedly that the West end negotiations with barbaric murderous Islamic Republic, break off all relations with this child killer murderous regime and add IRGC to the list of terror.

In Ottawa relatively smaller crowd gathered but the demands were same as above.

https://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/protesters-gather-in-ottawa-on-the-anniversary-of-irans-islamic-revolution

An Ottawa dentist who emigrated from Iran in 2000, said it’s important for Canadians to realize that there is more at stake than just Iranians’ freedom.

“This isn’t just an Iranian issue. It’s a national security issue for Canada,” she said.

Her friends have attended demonstrations in Iran where police have attacked.

“It’s horrifying. They attack randomly. They don’t care who you are. They shoot,” Ebtedaee said.

Women who’ve been arrested at protests are raped by guards, she said.

“That’s unimaginable for Canadians, but it is the truth,” she said.

Death to Islamic Republic clergy sons of bit*h murderous bastards

Death and Destruction to any religion which encourages discrimination and violence against women and children.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

On 2/4/2023 at 12:48 PM, jatt47 said:

Tribalism. Shocker.

People in that part of the world always ask for help, ten years later they'll be calling us imperialist scum if we intervene. Sanctions will just hurt the poor. 

No matter which political party from this side of the pond gets us involved, their opposition will be too busy saying that they did it all wrong instead of speaking accurately about it. Our MSM will lie about it all to support the LPOC in whatever way they can. 

I'm so sick of all this crap. We should just let people extricate themselves from their own mess or die trying.

Why do you call yourself jatt? AFAIK that's the name for the farmer-class in India, but you seem more like a devout Muslim than a Sikh or Hindu. 

7 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Tribalism. Shocker.

People in that part of the world always ask for help, ten years later they'll be calling us imperialist scum if we intervene. Sanctions will just hurt the poor. 

No matter which political party from this side of the pond gets us involved, their opposition will be too busy saying that they did it all wrong instead of speaking accurately about it. Our MSM will lie about it all to support the LPOC in whatever way they can. 

I'm so sick of all this crap. We should just let people extricate themselves from their own mess or die trying.

Why do you call yourself jatt? AFAIK that's the name for the farmer-class in India, but you seem more like a devout Muslim than a Sikh or Hindu. 

I have said it many times in this thread and others but it doesn't go through thick scalps and/or haters.

Iran nation do not ask for your or Western help. All they ask is that the West stop supporting the barbaric murderous regime of Ayatollahs.  Stop negotiating with Islamic Republic on nuclear deal. Stop having diplomatic relations with this regime. Stop having trades with this regime. By shaking hands with the regime representative who do not represent the nation of Iran but murdering the nation of Iran every day the West gives legitimacy to this murderous regime and the West becomes as guilty as the regime itself in participating in mass murder of women and children and men.

The part of the post saying "or die trying", is the lowest of the low one could reach. It shows how much you care about murdered women  and children and likely you don't care much because most of them may have more melanin in their skins than you do or lack blue eyes,

8 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

I have said it many times in this thread and others but it doesn't go through thick scalps and/or haters.Iran nation do not ask for your or Western help. All they ask is that the West stop supporting the barbaric murderous regime of Ayatollahs. 

1) That's not help?

2) Sanctions hurt the poorest people the most. What would you have us do, Obi-Wan?

Stop negotiating with Islamic Republic on nuclear deal.

I heard somewhere that's from Chapter 1 of "Leadership for Evil Dummies." I actually heard it in a lot of places. Like, the Dems, LPOC and the MSM from 2 countries were screaming it. 

Stop having diplomatic relations with this regime. Stop having trades with this regime.

You missed the part about sanctions hurting poor people the most, didn't you...

By shaking hands with the regime representative who do not represent the nation of Iran but murdering the nation of Iran every day the West gives legitimacy to this murderous regime and the West becomes as guilty as the regime itself in participating in mass murder of women and children and men.

What about Pakistan? What about all the other ME countries that have the same barbaric treatment for women who don't wear hijabs? What about the vax-Nazis in our own country? 

The part of the post saying "or die trying", is the lowest of the low one could reach. It shows how much you care about murdered women  and children and likely you don't care much because most of them may have more melanin in their skins than you do or lack blue eyes,

Stop resorting to baseless accusations dimwit. 

If the majority of people there are decent then they can deal with this. If they're not then we can't help them anyways, plus we'll be branded as racists if we even try. Not just by random MEern tyrants either, our own leftists will do it. They'll say that it was just another example of western countries forcing their own belief systems on gloriously happy ME citizens with far higher cultural standards.