Canadian Government must support the Women of Iran against the repressive Islamic Republic.

Today is the third anniversary of the intentional downing of the Ukrainian airliner flight PS752. 

On January 8, 2020, Ukraine International Airlines Flight 752 was shot down minutes after taking off from Tehran, Iran, by an Iranian surface-to-air missile by Islamic Republic Revolutionary guards. Their plan was to blame American army for the downing however, once satellite pictures were produced by Americans that two missiles were fired from an Iranian military base then their evil plan was foiled. Fifty-five Canadian citizens and 30 permanent residents were among the 176 people killed in this intentional tragedy.

There are planned demonstrations inside and outside Iran to protest this deliberate mass killing by Iran Islamic regime. 

Canada MUST add IRGC (the one responsible for shooting down the plane deliberately) on terrorist list or Iranian Canadians will vote for a Conservative government in the next general election.

5 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Today is the third anniversary of the intentional downing of the Ukrainian airliner flight PS752. 

On January 8, 2020, Ukraine International Airlines Flight 752 was shot down minutes after taking off from Tehran, Iran, by an Iranian surface-to-air missile by Islamic Republic Revolutionary guards. Their plan was to blame American army for the downing however, once satellite pictures were produced by Americans that two missiles were fired from an Iranian military base then their evil plan was foiled. Fifty-five Canadian citizens and 30 permanent residents were among the 176 people killed in this intentional tragedy.

There are planned demonstrations inside and outside Iran to protest this deliberate mass killing by Iran Islamic regime. 

Canada MUST add IRGC (the one responsible for shooting down the plane deliberately) on terrorist list or Iranian Canadians will vote for a Conservative government in the next general election.

Trudeau vows to seek justice

https://globalnews.ca/news/9395126/flight-ps752-crash-trudeau-3rd-anniversary/

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau joined grieving Canadians on Sunday afternoon to mark three years since the Iranian military shot down Flight PS752 in a commemorative ceremony taking place in Toronto.

“We are here to seek justice for the victims and their families,” Trudeau said.

“This tragedy happened because of the Iranian regime’s heinous disregard for human life. Your grief has been compounded by their refusal to be held accountable.”

While the anniversary sparked new anri-government protests in Iran.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-01-08/anniversary-of-iran-s-downing-of-jet-ignites-new-protests#xj4y7vzkg

Down with Islamic republic

Death to Islamic republic leaders.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Brutality in Islamic Republic prisons written by a female political prisoner.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-64225902

One of Iran's most prominent female activists has described how confessions are forced out of prisoners, in a letter written inside a notorious jail.

Sepideh Qolian has been serving a five-year sentence since 2018 after being convicted of acting "against national security" for supporting a strike.

Writing from Evin prison, she describes the brutal treatment of her and other detainees by interrogators.

Their forced confessions are later broadcast on state-run television.

Alluding to the current anti-government protests sweeping the country, Ms Qolian writes: "In the fourth year of my imprisonment I can finally hear the footsteps of liberation from all across Iran.

"The echoes of 'Woman, Life, Freedom' can be heard even through the thick walls of Evin prison."

Ms Qolian is currently studying law in prison. In her letter she describes how Evin's "cultural" wing - where she takes her exams - has been turned into a "torture and interrogation" building, and says she has witnessed young detainees being interrogated there.

"The exam room is filled with young boys and girls and the shouts of torturers can be heard," she writes.

Ms Qolian describes a scene she witnessed on 28 December 2022 as she was taken to the wing for her exam.

"It's freezing cold and snowing, near the exit door of the building, a young boy blindfolded and wearing nothing but a thin grey T-shirt is sat in front of an interrogator.

"He's shaking and pleading: 'I swear to God I didn't beat anyone.' They want him to confess. As I am passing I shout: 'DO NOT confess,' and 'Death to you tyrants.'"

So far, at least 519 protesters - including 69 children - have been killed and 19,300 arrested, according to the Human Rights Activists' News Agency (HRANA). Thousands have been imprisoned.

The only way out of this murderous brutal regime is armed revolution. Peaceful demonstrations is met by brutal force by these subhuman mullahs and their paid thugs and guards. Iran nation must start guerilla wars all over Iran. Targeting the murderous clergy and their criminal mercenary basij and sepah members. Locate them where they live and attack them overnight in their homes and send them to hell where they belong.

Down with Islamic Republic

Death to Islamic Republic leaders and their mercenary basij and sepah.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

4 hours ago, jatt47 said:

Is the end goal a return to Zoroastrianism or just liberal humanism ie secular christianity?

If you're just trying to become westerners then I support the batons. 

If you're actually trying to protect Gau & Gareeb then Godspeed Arya. 

What the hell is all that supposed to meam?

People especially defenseless women are being murdered, tortured, raped and executed by a brutal murderous Islamic regime in Iran for simply demanding their very basic rights and all you have to say is all of above nonsense? instead of condemnation?

All I want is the removal of this murderous regime and punishment for its leaders for crimes against humanity. I want a free election in which the nation of Iran will decide on their future form of government and a government who respects human rights and women's rights. Call it what you want. 

Iran is a very rich country in both natural and human resources but these mass murderers have made a very poor country with half living under poverty line and a repressive society where people don't have the freedom even in their private homes.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Ultimately, how I view your post & my response to it can be summed up in one picture:

image.thumb.png.fbbc038dc547696be8f2addb36869976.png

I can sum your post up with 4 words: "You're obviously a racist."

FYI the fact that I'm acknowledging the religious bigotry and violence in the ME, which is always at a genocidal level, has nothing to do with race. 

Hit the skids Jatt

42 minutes ago, jatt47 said:

@CITIZEN_2015I get the feeling you're not Persian..

"Or a member of Islamic republic cyber terrorist"

None of this is really your business, your people have killed millions in the Mid-East since 2001.

You created the famine 1 century ago which killed most of Iran.

Propped up the Shah & Americanized Iran - even going so far as raping Irani women.

An American dog had more rights than an Irani man.

We don't need Islam, but we don't need the West either.

Thankfully, the west agrees & is replacing itself||

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਹਿ

Yeah my guess was right. He is a mercenary being paid to come here and other social media and prop up the murderous regime. Yours and your leaders' hanging day is coming close. 

Shame on you for lies and propping up a regime that have destroyed Iran and have murdered hundreds of thousands of Iranians. The money you receive for services is blood money and a place in hell is reserved for you and your leaders.

Iranian women are being raped in prisons by your colleagues and then murdered. Nika Shakarami, Sarina, Maasumeh (the 14 year old schoolgirl who refused wearing hijab and was taken to prison and gang raped and died two days later of vaginal bleeding) plus many more your colleagues kidnapped on streets and raped and killed and then claimed they all commit suicide or jump off balcony.

I live to see those responsible are hanged for killing children and women.

Down with Islamic Republic

Death to Islamic Republic leaders and its murderous bastard mercenaries.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

1 hour ago, jatt47 said:

Racist or anti racist there is no reverse.

You're just demanding everyone adopt your culture & perform whiteness.

There is no contradiction between defending white supremacy at home, and promoting assimilation to European values abroad.

image.thumb.png.1e3d41c94ceb979d82c51cf632574212.png

You’re a dyed-in-the-wool religious bigot and racist.

It’s deeply ingrained in your psyche to judge people based on their skin color, and it only makes sense to you that other people do the same. Not all of us do, and FYI it’s mainly leftists that actually do.

I don’t care what that person ‘thought’ they should do to fit in. What you’re missing is that NO ONE FORCED OR COERCED THAT PERSON TO DO ANYTHING AT ALL!

If that was the story of a Peruvian woman who moved to Iran it would sound like this: “If I go outside without without a hijab I instantly get harassed. By the time I walk about a block I’ve already been threatened and/or spit on. It would be impossible for me to go five minutes by myself without getting beaten up or raped, and if I reported such an incident to the police they would either laugh at me or charge me with the crime of not wearing a head-coverIng. I could serve a lot of actual jail time for that.”

That’s what bigotry looks like Jatt. 

Yes, your story was kind of sad, but FYI cultural norms exist in every region of the planet, not just the west. 

You could do everything possible to conform to western standards, and then meet a well-dressed girl you like in the most leftist neighborhood in Cali, and she might be more interested in a violent religious bigot with the hygiene regimens of a wild boar. 

50 minutes ago, jatt47 said:

I'm not really a fan of the Irani regime, but it's much less of a threat to world peace than the Western World/white supremacy. 13% of the population causing half of global conflicts. Multiple 'world' wars and the genocide of continents. 

Crying about color blindness doesn't get a pass from the Canadian gov either. We're products of social milieius, cultural upbringings etc.

Nobody who called the French Revolution classist against royals was taken seriously. Similarly, no one interested in equity and justice heeds white cries of reverse racism. 

Defenders of the regime of white supremacy can be safely ignored. The 1990s was their last generation in the majority. 

I've attacked Islam outright multiple times, but I'm a supposedly shill of the IRGC. White men making bleating calls to save brown women is more or less a 19th c dialectic. 

??⚔️

https://indiafacts.org/sati-atrocity-narrative-civilizing-mission/

It is NOT an Irani regime but it is an anti-Iran and anti-Iranian regime. The one who kills its own citizens in order to stay in power. It is an Islamic republic regime by its name and nature is oppressive, discriminatory and invader and murderous.

You are so color sensitive. You must be walking down streets and imagine yourself little in the eyes of others for your skin color.

First off Iranians are white not colored, second Iranians are originally Aryans before being invaded by barbaric brown Arabs and third it is not about supporting brown women but it is about supporting women who are being repressed by an islamic satanic regime for too long. the slogan of WOMAN LIFE FREEDOM on which the Iranian revolution is standing on and growing does not say anything about color.

4 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Iranian women are being raped in prisons by your colleagues and then murdered. Nika Shakarami, Sarina, Maasumeh (the 14 year old schoolgirl who refused wearing hijab and was taken to prison and gang raped and died two days later of vaginal bleeding) plus many more your colleagues kidnapped on streets and raped and killed and then claimed they all commit suicide or jump off balcony.

A 14-year-old girl in Iran was reportedly raped and killed for removing her hijab in school in amid ongoing protests rocking the Islamic Republic.

The New York Times reports that the teen, identified as Masoomeh, was from a poor neighborhood in Tehran and took her headscarf off at school in protest.

School cameras identified the girl and she was arrested. She was later treated at a hospital for "severe vaginal tears," The Times reported, citing the Center for Human Rights in Iran, a New York-based watchdog organization.

https://news.yahoo.com/iran-protests-14-old-girl-012249931.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAANchGVQ6xxMeyngukLPcU_BcwmH88q_W_TRI9SdyTf1ILw6cPhHqLy-fA35biEBRwriEDimiCtyuTgofLzKeLuXoVLwRGQDqWSUNzX0qPaK0uteD0HgNsy8-qT2w-5pEME6D1k2Q871RU3zJaLlQBX-RpGTAvCd17xDktu-WFddw

Schoolgirl killed in Ardebil, Iran by islamic republic thugs.

A female school student was killed on Thursday after security forces stormed a high school in northern Ardabil province, IranWire can report. 

Following a gathering of schoolgirls at Shaheed High School in Ardabil, at which the students were protesting against the murder of Mahsa Amini, mandatory hijab and the government, security attacked the school, beat students and arrested 10 girls. Media reports said that about a dozen injured students were transferred to a hospital – where one of them died of internal bleeding.

https://iranwire.com/en/politics/108607-schoolgirl-killed-in-custody-in-ardabil/

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

3 hours ago, jatt47 said:

I'm not really a fan of the Irani regime,

Wow, how big of you.

Do you think that women are treated any better in Afghanistan? Pakistan? Iraq? Syria?

You cry about your incel buddy not being able to fit in over here and you compare that to women who are getting beaten up, whipped and jailed for decades, or beaten up just for not obeying religious observances.

Do you realize that in order for your analogy to be an actual comparable it would have to say something like: "If my buddy doesn't get his beard and hair trimmed exactly like Jesus (white Jesus, not Korean Jesus - I know that's important to you) he'll be whipped and sent to jail for 20 years?

You are just a generally clueless human being and a huge bigot. 

Neither of you are Aryan. 

I don't care what Aryan even is, but if I was Aryan what difference would it make? Everything I said was accurate, true and on point.

Your incel buddy wasn't a victim of violent religious bigotry, he's just trying to fit in like everyone else. 

Kids' parents try really hard to get their children to conform to society's norms, is that racist? Is it bigotry? 

They want their children to do well in school, to work hard, to not get in fights, to learn to be respectful, to be polite, because it all matters. In the end, you can't have a society without those things. 

This thread is about girls (FYI we don't pick on girls in western countries. We don't beat them, we don't harass them, we don't spit on them, and raping them is an extremely serious crime)...

I'll start again, this thread is about girls being beaten, killed, raped, and/or jailed for not conforming to religious practices in Iran. 

Stop comparing that to an incel who moved from a country where his old standards of dress and deportment were normal to a place where it just isn't. Can he get whipped and sent to prison here for wearing his favourite outfit from high school? If he gets beten within an inch of death and thrown in a ditch will the police here laugh at him, and then arrest him for his choice of clothing?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, jatt47 said:

Not my friend nor an incel. 

Someone pointing out the in group bias of the west offends you huh? 

Violence and murder of women offends me and it should offend you too, but it obviously doesn't.

Religious bigotry offends me and it should offend you too, but it obviously doesn't.

The guy that you care so deeply about can wear whatever he wants here and pray to whatever God he likes. If he's not super-happy that's not an issue. 

If his style of clothing and his haircut isn't popular with the babes then he can choose to stay unpopular or change, IDGAF. 

You're comparing pop trends with violent religious bigotry. You're not very bright.

19 minutes ago, jatt47 said:

No one brought up women or 'babes' in the first place.

You're kind of showing that half this protest is cum-brained westerners wanting to see bikinis.

What was the whole point of your boo-hoo story about the incel then?

That you can't get ahead in an 'open society' without disowning your heritage should disgust you.

No one was forced/coerced/compelled/urged or asked to disown their heritage, no one has to "get ahead", and not every set of choices has to lead to the ability to "get ahead".

People just have to be able to make their own choices and not get harassed for it.

What's disgusting is your assumption that everyone should bow and just act like your way is the only way.

It disgusts me, and if you're not offended by it you're a racist.

Again, what's disgusting is your assumption that everyone should bow and just act like your way is the only way and people on every continent in every country should just accept that.

If you want to be a violent bigot there are countries for that: Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, and there was even islamic state, which would have been blissful for you. 

You're comparing deep-rooted prejudices to pop trends, also fk haircuts.

You're a dolt, and you're comparing violence against women to haircuts now.

FYI black men have all sorts of haircuts that white people don't ever get, they do just fine here. They have been accepted for as long as I've been alive.

In our culture white male hair trends go from long, to short, from mullets to buzzcuts and everywhere in between. 

Some guys love their mullets but if they rock a mullet they will be lonely. They don't cry "RACISM!". 

THIS THREAD S ABOUT WOMEN BEING WHIPPED AND IMPRISONED BY THE IRANIAN REGIME FOR NOT FOLLOWING RELIGIOUS OBSERVANCES. WE DON'T CARE IF YOUR FRIEND IS AN INCEL. WE ALL LIKE SOME PEOPLE WHO CAN'T FIND MATES. BOO-HOO. 

Edited by WestCanMan

@CITIZEN_2015You want to parade your women naked in front of foreign men & watch them get screwed. 

Your brain is all screwed up real bad. I am saying women all over the world, Iran included should have the freedom to choose whether or not to wear the hijab and not being arrested or beaten to death like Mahsa Amini or many others or raped to death like the 14 year old Masoomeh and somehow you read my post as wanting yo parade my women naked in front of foreign men and screwed!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!.

As i said you have a serious problem and that problem is not your brown skin but your low self esteem and screwed up brain.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jatt47 said:

I tend to notice the current color revolution in Iran begins with the supply of drones to Russia.

Nobody cares what you noticed screwed brain. Revolution has started for years. In 2018 they shot to death over 1500 innocent peaceful people in a span of few days. This latest uprising was triggered by beating to death of Mahsa Amini a 22 year old girl because of improper hijab by the Islamic regime mercenaries. The supply of drones to murderous regime of Putin was made public in October. That is one month after the beating death of Mahsa Amini. And what a fuc* is color revolution? You see everything in skin color. What a low self esteem. You feel inferior to everyone who has whiter skin.

Nobody brought up sexual advances but yourself.

You brought up the sob story about the incel, not me. 

What's disgusting is your response to a critique of performing whiteness is asking for more of it.

My responses are hard for you to take because they're true and they make you look evil.

WTF does "performing whiteness" even mean? 

People are harassed for their choices, and of course not just anything can get you ahead.

Who is harassed here? Make your case now, for once, instead of crying about your incel buddy.

However, people can work to make what gets you ahead is more in line with themselves.

?

I tend to notice the current color revolution in Iran begins with the supply of drones to Russia.

What color revolution in Iran?

Dude, would you rather go to a country where your wife/daughters would get beaten/harassed/raped/spit-on/whipped by the police and sent to jail for decades just for failing to obey a religious dress code, or a country where there are fashion trends that you don't like? 

1 hour ago, jatt47 said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colour_revolution

No, I don't because you know in our culture that lighter skin is seen as feminine.

Do I like lighter skin women? Yes. Am I proud of my darker complexion? YES.

That's racist. 

You're a racist and a religious bigot and you like it when women are beaten for not wearing a hijab.

Your incel buddy needs to go to a country where he can beat women up if they won't sleep with him. 

Anyway, I wear a Turban so of course seeing protestors disrespecting the Dastaar will set me off.

Where have you ever seen a protest against turbans? 

No one disrespects the dastar, no one needs to respect it either. If you want to wear it, go for it. No one gives a shit. 

Anyway, I wear a Turban so of course seeing protestors disrespecting the Dastaar will set me off.

You are so screwed up in your understanding too. Turban is a symbol of Shia Islamic clergy and the nation of Iran hates the symbol which stands for repression, discrimination, mass murder, executions, torture and rape of a defenseless nation and destruction of their country. It has nothing to do with your Indian  beliefs.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

1 hour ago, jatt47 said:

https://www.rferl.org/a/iran-protest-clerics-turbans/32126147.html

@ContrarianThe Khalsa is neither a fringe nor in the business of justifying itself.

The punishment for disrespecting the Turban is death. 

https://swarajyamag.com/news-headlines/zomato-delivery-agent-sagar-singh-stabbed-to-death-by-two-nihang-sikhs-over-smoking-in-delhis-tilak-nagar

Now, go call more Muslim civilians 'collateral damage' as you cheer on drone strikes. 

FYI I don't read your links because there's no need.

You only need to paste a lik to prove something that someone else doesn't know or believe, but in your case I believe you when you say that you're a racist and a religious bigot. 

I know that you think it's fine if women get attacked for not wearing the hijab. You don't need a link to prove that either.