Canadian Government must support the Women of Iran against the repressive Islamic Republic.

46 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

I was talking about cutting diplomatic relations (dismiss their mercenary ambassadors and recall your ambassadors), but yes full sanctions included. Isolate this regime as the Western democracy did Hitler or al least as much as West did more recently to Putin's regime. Add IRGC to terrorist list. Deport current and former regime associates. DO NOT NEGOTIATE A DEAL WITH THIS MURDEROUS REGIME. THEY DO NOT LIVE UP TO THEIR SIDE OF AGREEMENT. Isolate the regime and toughen sanctions and fully support the nation of Iran so that they can remove this brutal regime and end the nuclear nightmare.

I'm not sure that sanctions will work.  How is anybody going to remove the Islamic regime when they control the army, police, and all government and have the weapons and money?

17 hours ago, blackbird said:

I'm not sure that sanctions will work.  How is anybody going to remove the Islamic regime when they control the army, police, and all government and have the weapons and money?

Again I asked for cutting all diplomatic relations to isolate the murderous regime and not legitimize it by negotiating with it.

It is called revolution. Dissatisfaction spreads to all levels of society including armed forces. Widespread strikes by all workers especially in oil and automobile industries and shopkeepers. Uprising is so massive that the armed forces would refuse to fire on mass crowd who are their own sisters and brothers to benefit few rich corrupt murderous bastards at the top. Instead they join the people for a better future together. It has happened quite a few times before like but this time in Iran it will be led by women.

in 1789 in France, called French revolution.

in 1917 in Russia called Russian revolution.

in 1979 in Iran called Islamist coup.

In 2023 in Iran . Will be called the true Iranian revolution for

.WOMAN LIFE FREEDOM

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

No going back. Revolution will rage on till victory. Islamic regime must go.

After 100 days of brutal crack down and extreme violence by Islamic regime and hundreds of dead and thousands arrested, tortured, raped, there is no going back now. Islamic republic must go in its entirety and democracy is awaiting a determined nation.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-64062900 

Another sad news from Iran. Another child shot dead by islamic republic mercenaries.

On SundayDec 25th as the world is celebrating Christmas, a 12 year old girl by the name of Saha Etebari was killed by Islamic republic security forces while she was riding with her parents.
Down with islamic republic
Death to islamic Shia clergy
This regime is worse than Hitler's Nazi regime. 

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

On 12/25/2022 at 3:18 AM, jatt47 said:

I think treating Iran more openly would weaken the regime more than sanctions or isolation.

The Western democracies opposing Hitler all had colonies.

Modern Western regimes have serious issues with international exploitation and falling wages.

Letting young Iranis see what they're missing, and integrating the elite economically is the way forward.

One catches more flies with honey than smoke.

Not accusing you of anything but it looks like a post from the cyber army or intelligent service of Islamic republic.

This FASCIST Islamic regime with the most dreadful murders as their leaders have taken a nation of 80 million  hostage, shooting them to death every day for asking their basic rights and putting them in jails, subjecting them to torture and rape and hanging and terrorizing this nation every day hiring the most murderous mercenaries to kill defenseless women and children at will and randomly while kidnapping the dead bodies of protesters they have murdered and the patients in hospital they have shot and killing over 60 children for opposing to this murderous regime and raping female protesters under islamic law and supporting other murderous regimes of Putin in Russia and Assad of Syria .........and and and you wish to offer honey to them.

In addition I have hard time understanding your writing or English.  

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Letting young Iranis see what they're missing, and integrating the elite economically is the way forward.

One catches more flies with honey than smoke.

It is Iranians not Iranis. You write like an Iranis :) with English as second language.

One catches more flies with honey than vinegar not smoke.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Modern Western regimes have serious issues with international exploitation and falling wages.

What on earth is this supposed to mean.

Exploitation is when you kill your own people. Exploitation is when you force a child to marry a man much older. Exploitation isw when you steal from the nation and keeping the nation poor. Exploitation is when your leader order mass shooting into crowd and murder women and children. ordering executions, use of live bullets on unarmed demonstrators,  torture and rape in islamic republic is far worse than exploitation. So don't you come here and accuse the West of exploitation.

Taking about falling wages!!!!. Your bosses have informed you wrong. Wages are rising rapidly in the West that was why they had to raise interest rates. If you meant falling standard of living then your regime has done much worse to standard of living than any other country in the world. Inflation in Iran is at over 60% official rate (in reality it is higher) and wage increases average under 20%.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

On 12/26/2022 at 3:03 PM, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Another sad news from Iran. Another child shot dead by islamic republic mercenaries.

On SundayDec 25th as the world is celebrating Christmas, a 12 year old girl by the name of Saha Etebari was killed by Islamic republic security forces while she was riding with her parents.
Down with islamic republic
Death to islamic Shia clergy
This regime is worse than Hitler's Nazi regime. 

12 year old child shot dead by islamic republic mercenaries.

https://thenationview.com/world-news/140698.html

8 hours ago, jatt47 said:

That's really my position here: that in condemning the Irani regime, a noble cause, you inadvertently support White Supremacy. 

Why on earth is that condemning a murderous child killer regime such as Islamic republic of Iran is advocating white supremacy!!!!!!!. Do you mean that some people can get away with murder because they have color skin!!!!!!???? Do you mean a color man can murder white wife or police officer and it is okay because he is colored??

Note that racism is not limited to whites hating the colored. It can be other way round too and it is as bad.

5 hours ago, jatt47 said:

Reverse racism is a red herring. Stop: https://www.instagram.com/p/CmssFb_AM8g/?hl=en

This is what Western help to Iran is like: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_famine_of_1917–1919

Toxic masculinity in the third world is a defense mechanism vs centuries of white supremacy & economic exploitation.

Rather than, address the root causes you seek a neo-colonialism through NGOs - modern East India Companies.

With white women leaving white men in droves, there's a demand to 'liberate' naive young women from the third world.

Demanding third world brown women undress to suit your ideological causes is nothing but perversion.

I don't think the law has ever treated us equally, and white men regularly do get away with murder.

You're so focused on the percieved racism against white people that it blinds you to injustice.

Get help.

Thanks,

May your soul find peace.

image.thumb.png.88b25740bc70fed93ff597dce7938998.pngimage.thumb.jpeg.109010bf63a89804d807ec41989b92a9.jpeg

You are the one who really needs help. Not sure what kind of racism or what you perceived as racism you have been subjected to in your life, that you appear to hate white people. You are as bad if not worse than white supremacist. 

You link every discussion to white supremacy!!!!. Discussion in this thread is about a murderous regime in Iran taking a nation hostage and murdering defenseless women and children and you instead of opposing the evil deeds and supporting this defenseless victims somehow manage to hijack the thread and in a disturbed manner connect opposition to this fascist islamic murderous regime to supporting the white supremacists!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is not about brown and white but rather the brutal crackdown of a murderous regime against a defenseless nation.

23 minutes ago, jatt47 said:

It's real easy to go from women empowerment to Islamophobia & racism.

Are you you trying to say that allowing women to remove their hijabs will lead to islamophobia and racism?

What paranoid religious kook told you that?

That's already happened, and silence is violence - denying racism is racist.

Is it religious bigotry to deny the religious bigotry that you're denying?

Is it misogyny to deny the crazy amount of misogyny that you're denying?

White supremacy and global inequity create both Iran & the modern West.

Iranians are mainly caucasian, white supremacy is your bogeyman and you need some valium, Iran is only a shithole because it's run by religious zealots. 

A West in which racial minorities are routinely brutalized by police services.

Comparing the treatment of minorities in the west with the treatment of women in muslim countries is like comparing working at the mall to slavery.  

Then you Sir, are part of the problem.

Your drivel is part of the problem, kid. 

My advice to you: learn how to make it rhyme. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jatt47 said:

Sharia law is no less radical than western secularism, and the latter has caused far more destruction. 

This statement alone shows the extent of your ignorance (stupidity is a better word but I resist using the word).

Cutting off people's limbs, forcing underaged children to be raped by older men, lashing for drinking alcohol. discrimination against women and forcing them to wear hijab and beating them up if they refuse and many other examples of stupid Sharia law are the same as Western secularism!!!!!!. 

Yeah if opposing these brutal laws are racism (according to you) then I am a proud racist.

Your hatred and bigotry against white people has blinded you to see the evil's of Sharia law. 

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

5 hours ago, Contrarian said:

1. I was talking about @CITIZEN_2015, he never said for Western Forces to come into Iran. He supports Iranian protest only as per exchanging ideas with him prior. He can confirm. r you, work, frustration and personal ups and many downs will come. 

I have said it many times. I do not wish military intervention in Iran. Iranians themselves will overthrow this regime and establish a free and democratic Iran free of viruses (mullahs). All I ask is for the West stop supporting the Islamic republic murderous regime. Every time the West negotiates or talks to this regime's ambassadors or trade with this regime they legitimize this barbaric regime and the killing of defenseless women and children.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

33 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

This statement alone shows the extent of your ignorance (stupidity is a better word but I resist using the word).

Cutting off people's limbs, forcing underaged children to be raped by older men, lashing for drinking alcohol. discrimination against women and forcing them to wear hijab and beating them up if they refuse and many other examples of stupid Sharia law are the same as Western secularism!!!!!!. 

Yeah if opposing these brutal laws are racism (according to you) then I am a proud racist.

Your hatred and bigotry against white people has blinded you about the evil's of Sharia law. 

There's more than one school of law & I absolutely don't hate white people.

Western secularism is concentration camps & genocidal residential schools by that definition.

Anti-abrahamic overall, including liberalism which is political monotheism of a sort.

image.thumb.png.489d4244ee7cb32a2c8450dda58dfb6e.png

20 hours ago, jatt47 said:

I'm saying killing millions of Muslims in the name of human rights

I also agree that we shouldn't interfere in their religious hatefest. They're not a civilized society. They'll always be killing each other. Best to leave them alone.

enslaving blacks for their own good.

You have weird ideas about slavery. 

Read Sir Robert Clive on feminism in the Orient. Whether the 19th C or today it was a tool for white men to spread their ideas & gain sexual access to the women.

OMG you're a kook.

Like I said, white women are abandoning white men & the latter are now trying to fill the void with "mainly caucasian" counterparts. 

OMG you're a kook.

The present state of Muslim countries - which were very cosmopolitan before Western intervention is the conversation I'm trying to have.

They never were, generally speaking. There are isolated pockets of cosmopolitan life in every country but that doesn't define the whole culture for those countries.

The whole point of forcing women to wear hijabs/burkas, and to harass/threaten/spit on/beat/rape women who don't comply is part of a genocidal culture that goes back to Mohammed's time. He was kicked out of mecca for being a violent religious bigot himself before he came back with an army powerful enough to kill his way back in.

In Canada the word "cosmopolitan" applies to every city, town and village in the country. You'll find people of all ethnicities and religions in the smallest of places. There's nowhere in this country where a woman would feel like she might be raped for wearing the wrong religious garb, or failing to wear the proper garb, and it's definitely not "legal" anywhere here.

If you go to places like Iraq, Iran, etc, now or 400 years ago, 600 years ago, it doesn't matter, violent religious discrimination is endemic within their culture. The abject hatred of Hindus and other religions is normal. 

There would be places in big cities where tolerance is greater, in order to facilitate trade and to increase the wealth of the upper classes, but tolerance reduces to zero by the time you get past the wide, paved roads. 

Listen kid, when you're a minority we'll find out how bad the West is compared to the east I guess.

It's an absolute certainty that if people like you were in the majority, life would be hell for minorities. 

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Like 1

Iranian marchers denounced the murderous Islamic Republic leader in renewed protests today.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/world/article-marchers-denounce-irans-supreme-leader-in-renewed-protests-in-countrys/

Death to the dictator, death to Khamenei!” protesters chanted in reference to Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei in a social media video said to be from Zahedan, capital of Sistan-Baluchistan province. 

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Islamic Republic is worse then state of fascism.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jan/01/iran-detains-top-footballers-at-new-years-eve-party

Top Iranian football players arrested for having New Years party, alcohol consumption and mingling with opposite sex in the private home. The Islamic regime spy on citizens in their private homes.

Will they start arresting women in Iran for taking off their clothing when taking shower at home soon?

Down with Islamic Republic

Death to Islamic Republic leaders and mercenary killers.

3 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Qasim Fathullahi, a member of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), was shot and killed in front of his home in Tehran on Tuesday evening, according to Iranian reports. The assassination comes as Iran marks the anniversary of the assassination of IRGC Quds Force commander Qasem Soleimani.

Fathullahi served as a commander of a Basij base that is under the IRGC's Tharallah Headquarters command near the Imam Sajjad Mosque in Tehran. He was hit by four bullets, according to the IRGC-affiliated Tasnim News Agency.

The assassination took place as anti-government protests continued to sweep Iran over 100 days since they began in mid-September. Throughout the protests, members of the IRGC and Basij have been reportedly killed and injured in a number of attacks. The IRGC and Basij are some of the main forces used to suppress protesters.

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-726564

A proper punishment for mercenary murderous bastards. 

They are killing hundreds using live bullets. Torturing and raping arrested protesters every day in their prisons. Creating fear and terrorizing a defenseless nation taken hostage by a bunch of murderous mullahs and their mercenary Sepah and Basij. 

Victory to Iranian revolution. Death to murderous bastards.

On 1/5/2023 at 7:11 AM, Contrarian said:

The Israeli intelligence services said as much a few weeks ago. Maybe some reform will happen at the top, but I don't think that will save them overall. The system is due to fail in a few years is my estimation for now. 

Do you think that the Israeli intelligence would have said it so in public if the regime was about to fall? Or that the regime take counter measures?

This regime will never reform. The murderous Islamic republic leader Khamenei will never take one step back because he believes taking any step backward will cause the fall of his brutal regime. He always uses the fall of Soviet Union as an example and he is dead against slightest reform as he believes the only way his Islamic republic can survive is by brutality, mass murder, fear, torture, rape and executions and so far he is proven right.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
  • Thanks 1