Canadian Government must support the Women of Iran against the repressive Islamic Republic.

On 12/10/2022 at 4:44 PM, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Not Iran but the the imposed islamic regime hated by population. And it is not Iran's problem. It is a problem with the whole world. Soon these murderers will have their nuclear weapons. They have their agents all over the world, Canada included. Nobody is asking Canada to be involved. Just kick out regime elements or associates having good lives in Canada. Canada must not give refuge to these people.

Not one woman killed but over 500 killed last 3 months over 60 of them children. You don't care?

I really don't like this guy's attitudes not because he doesn't want to get involved but because

This guy has been banned several times for trolling and extremism but each time comes back with a different name.

He is a troll.

He is racist likely a white Suprematist..

He hates non-British.

He calls only the British origins as Canadians so to him over two-thirds of Canadians are foreigners.

He calls me a foreigner even though I have been here since childhood and a tax payer past 30 years.

He has attitudes against the rest of the world who are not exactly like him.

Btw, the French defeated the English team in the world cup soccer today. So much for empty English superiority.

It's a bit late for people to come around to the realization of what islam is. I honestly don't see how the murder of that 1 woman was an epiphany for so many people. 

Another brutal murder by a brutal regime dominated by murderous Shia islamic clergy.

A young female doctor who was treating wounded protesters (too scared to go to hospital) was murdered by the regime and her tortured body returned to her family.

The medics ready to brave the risks to help the injured are treating protesters in their offices, the demonstrators’ homes or elsewhere.

Aida Rostami, 36, was one of them. She was treating protesters in Ekbatan and other western neighborhoods of Tehran until she disappeared earlier this week. Her tortured body was handed over to her family a day later.

https://iranwire.com/en/politics/111407-tehran-doctor-tortured-and-killed-for-treating-wounded-protesters/

Down with islamic republic

Death to islamic clergy.

The  day of justice which is hanging till death is near for these murderous sons of the bit*hes.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

43 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Yes, the only issue internally is hard for it to succeed now. 

It looks like the youth groups which are meant to be the democratic forces are divided and split and not strong enough. 

I was personally surprised that the former Savak and the old guard did not have more power for a serious payback. 

Then there is the Sunni. 

The democratic forces of students and the sane society need to get it together and unite strong. If Sunni activities start increasing, the Shia at the top of Iran can use this for their advantage in my view. Iranian society will then turn its focus towards the Sunni threat and will disregard the protests. And of course the reality is Saudi Arabia wants to also take advantage of the unstable situation in Iran. 

Yes and it bothers me that somehow the left has aligned itself with Iran/Shia and the right has aligned itself with Saudi Arabia/Sunni.  Both regimes are bad news but we make ourselves more dependent on bad regimes when we refuse to make ourselves energy independent, even when Canada could be an energy superpower.

The softness on Iran has to end.  Theocracies are bad news because it’s inevitable for a political leader in such a setup to claim to know the thoughts of God.  It doesn’t matter whether the leadership claims to be a descendant of the Prophet or have some special access to the Truth. The political leader is just a person and must be accountable to the people he leads.

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Yes, the only issue internally is hard for it to succeed now. 

It looks like the youth groups which are meant to be the democratic forces are divided and split and not strong enough. 

I was personally surprised that the former Savak and the old guard did not have more power for a serious payback. 

Then there is the Sunni. 

No, I don't think there is such division. Certainly no division between Sunny Baluchs and Kurds and the rest of Shia Iran. The population regardless of religious sect or race or gender or class are all united against a corrupt bloodthirsty islamic regime who will do anything including selling the country and killing the entire population in order to survive longer. Only small percentage of murderous mercenary basij and sepah or the dirty subhuman mullahs are propping up the hated regime.

Down with bloodthirsty islamic republic

Death to Shia islamic clergy.

Death and destruction to any religion, group, sect or government who orders the use of live bullets on own people, who encourages beating of women, assault and rape of female protesters, assault and murder of children, encourages torture and rape of defenseless prisoners of conscious. Death to that religion and its believers.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

7 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Agence France Presse is reporting that 4 IRGC members were killed at the border with Pakistan in Sisan-Baluchisan province. 

State Shia media is using this attack now to further talk about Sunni extremism in that province to shadow the protesters. 

This regime falls short of nothing to survive, including mass murder, rape and creating a civil war. They carry out the attacks themselves (like the attack on Shahcheragh last month in which over a dozen people killed) and then blame it on opposition in order to justify cracking down hard and murder more innocent people. This regime started by this type of action in the fall of 1978 when they were agents sent by then islamic leader Khomeini to burn alive several hundred innocent people in Rex movie theater (cinema Rex) in Abadan. And then oil workers strikes started resulting in the fall of the Shah as they blame Savak and Shah on this murderous action.

THE CRIME OF CENTURY BY ISLAMIC REPUBLIC.

14 year old girl who refused to wear hijab was arrested and repeatedly raped by islamic revolutionary guards and killed of vaginal bleeding.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/iran-protests-14-year-old-girl-repeatedly-raped-killed-report-says

A 14-year-old girl in Iran was reportedly raped and killed for removing her hijab in school in amid ongoing protests rocking the Islamic Republic. 

School cameras identified the girl and she was arrested. She was later treated at a hospital for "severe vaginal tears.

The girl later died and her mother, who wanted to report her daughter’s rape and death, has disappeared. 

Death to Shia islamic clergy sons of the bit*h bastards.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

On 12/15/2022 at 10:33 PM, Contrarian said:

---> The UN Economic and Social Council voted to immediately oust Iran from the UN's leading global body fighting for gender equality because of its systematic violation of women's rights. The US-sponsored resolution to remove Iran from the Commission on the Status of Women for the remainder of its 2022-2026 term was passed 29-8, with 16 abstentions.

The fact that Iran even had a spot there to begin with is a perfect example of just how useless the UN is lol. What a joke. 

3 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

THE CRIME OF CENTURY BY ISLAMIC REPUBLIC.

14 year old girl who refused to wear hijab was arrested and repeatedly raped by islamic revolutionary guards and killed of vaginal bleeding.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/iran-protests-14-year-old-girl-repeatedly-raped-killed-report-says

A 14-year-old girl in Iran was reportedly raped and killed for removing her hijab in school in amid ongoing protests rocking the Islamic Republic. 

School cameras identified the girl and she was arrested. She was later treated at a hospital for "severe vaginal tears.

The girl later died and her mother, who wanted to report her daughter’s rape and death, has disappeared. 

Death to Shia islamic clergy sons of the bit*h bastards.

Rape is an integral part of enforcing cultural norms in that part of the world. The Ottomans did it (Cenk Uyger's show is named after a group famous for genocidal rape campaigns), the Pakistanis did it as recently as the '70s, islamic state did it... If you don't wear a hijab/burka in the wrong country you're "asking for it".

This is nothing new dude. 

Islamic fascist regime use of brutal lethal and illegal force in Kurdistan.

https://www.hrw.org/news/2022/12/21/iran-brutal-repression-kurdistan-capital

“The Iranian authorities have unleashed alarming violence against protesters in Sanandaj since September.

Islamic republic regime used excessive and unlawful lethal force against protesters in Kurdistan’s capital, Sanandaj, in October and November 2022,

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

On 12/20/2022 at 9:45 PM, WestCanMan said:

Rape is an integral part of enforcing cultural norms in that part of the world. The Ottomans did it (Cenk Uyger's show is named after a group famous for genocidal rape campaigns), the Pakistanis did it as recently as the '70s, islamic state did it... If you don't wear a hijab/burka in the wrong country you're "asking for it".

This is nothing new dude. 

It was not so in Iran before the 1979 coup. As I have said it before, death and destruction to any religion who encourages or permits rapes of women and children. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

It was not so in Iran before the 1979 coup. As I have said it before, death and destruction to any religion who encourages or permits rapes of women and children. 

Did you know that Pakistan has a radical Islamic component called the Taliban?  They basically believe the same way as the Taliban in Afghanistan and the clerics in Iran.  Lots of people in the west are protesting, but I doubt they can do much to change them.  They exist in many countries in that area of the world, the middle east, Africa, and even southeast Asia, and Indonesia.  The world is a mess.  Don't place your trust in the world's systems or think the world is going to change suddenly. 

There is no such thing as reincarnation.

Many people in north America have been influenced by eastern mysticism, the new age movement, the sexual revolution in the sixties, eastern religions, to believe in reincarnation.  Here is a good message on the subject.

A Biblical Response To Reincarnation  | SermonAudio

2 hours ago, blackbird said:

Did you know that Pakistan has a radical Islamic component called the Taliban?  They basically believe the same way as the Taliban in Afghanistan and the clerics in Iran. 

For me the funny part is that leftists here view the burka/hijab as "a beautiful symbol of women's rights and religious freedoms" when in reality, it's the universal symbol of misogyny, religious bigotry, and genocide. The only symbol that can draw legitimate comparisons to the hijab/burka is the swastika. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, blackbird said:

Did you know that Pakistan has a radical Islamic component called the Taliban?  They basically believe the same way as the Taliban in Afghanistan and the clerics in Iran.  Lots of people in the west are protesting, but I doubt they can do much to change them.  They exist in many countries in that area of the world, the middle east, Africa, and even southeast Asia, and Indonesia.  The world is a mess.  Don't place your trust in the world's systems or think the world is going to change suddenly. 

There is no such thing as reincarnation.

Many people in north America have been influenced by eastern mysticism, the new age movement, the sexual revolution in the sixties, eastern religions, to believe in reincarnation.  Here is a good message on the subject.

A Biblical Response To Reincarnation  | SermonAudio

It was a big mistake by peanut brain US president in late 70's, the Carter administration to facilitate the coup by mullahs in Iran in 1979. Ever since this fascist islamic republic was established in Iran as a result of power transfer from Shah to mullahs by Carter in 1979, it is the beginning of state sponsored terrorism, islamic fascism and extremism in the form of a government in the middle east and the world,

Then the second big mistake was by Obama administration, another idi*t Democrac who started negotiating with these bunch of murderous terrorists in trying to sign a nuclear deal. That was stupid too. These bunch of terrorist mullahs had no intention of living up to their part of deal and it has now been proven beyond reasonable doubt. Someone should remind these idi*ts not to negotiate with thieves, murderers and rapists.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

It was a big mistake by peanut brain US president in late 70's, the Carter administration to facilitate the coup by mullahs in Iran in 1979. Ever since this fascist islamic republic was established in Iran as a result of power transfer from Shah to mullahs by Carter in 1979, it is the beginning of state sponsored terrorism, islamic fascism and extremism in the form of a government in the middle east and the world,

Then the second big mistake was by Obama administration, another idi*t Democrac who started negotiating with these bunch of murderous terrorists in trying to sign a nuclear deal. That was stupid too. These bunch of terrorist mullahs had no intention of living up to their part of deal and it has now been proven beyond reasonable doubt. Someone should remind these idi*ts not to negotiate with thieves, murderers and rapists.

US foreign policy in the ME is so f'd up I can't even keep track of which presidents were the worst over there, but obviously Dubya has to be near the top. His dad was probably the only president to start a legitimate war there in a long time: Operation Iraqi Liberation (OIL).

Trump did ok there, but he had the benefit of coming into power when the situation was so bad in Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan that things could really only get better. I don't know how he got the Abraham Accord thing done, that was like a bolt of lightning from the blue sky. 

I don't remember what was going on there when Clinton was president. I don't think he screwed anything up too badly over there but I could be wrong. No doubt the people from that region would know better than I. 

A brief history of women's fight for rights and equality in Iran.

May God bless those who fought for women's rights and equality and freedom and curse and fire of hell upon those who tried to suppress women and their rights. Death and destruction to anybody, any damned religion, any group or fu*king ideology or government who in the past or present tried to  suppress women's right.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/article-for-the-women-of-iran-history-shows-us-theres-no-turning-back-now/

WOMAN LIFE FREEDOM

The murderous islamic republic security forces now targeted doctors and nurses after kidnapping dead bodies they kill and those injured and  in emergencies. They kill doctors too if they help patients in emergencies. Canadian doctors wishing to help the colleagues in Iran targeted by this fascist islamic state.

https://globalnews.ca/news/9370851/canadian-doctors-iran-killed/

undercover officers of the Islamic Republic who often visit public hospital emergency departments searching for people injured while fighting for their freedoms on the streets – and the doctors treating them.

Iranian healthcare professionals are putting their lives at risk and facing death to help treat them.

The regime’s security forces, she said, are demanding names and details of anyone seeking treatment for wounds that could have been received in demonstrations.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

21 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

The murderous islamic republic security forces now targeted doctors and nurses after kidnapping dead bodies they kill and those injured and  in emergencies. They kill doctors too if they help patients in emergencies. Canadian doctors wishing to help the colleagues in Iran targeted by this fascist islamic state.

https://globalnews.ca/news/9370851/canadian-doctors-iran-killed/

undercover officers of the Islamic Republic who often visit public hospital emergency departments searching for people injured while fighting for their freedoms on the streets – and the doctors treating them.

Iranian healthcare professionals are putting their lives at risk and facing death to help treat them.

The regime’s security forces, she said, are demanding names and details of anyone seeking treatment for wounds that could have been received in demonstrations.

Yes, that is a real barbaric theocracy.  They are violating international law right and left.  I know it is very disturbing but what can other countries do?

Canada has supported the toothless U.N. for many years but they seem useless.  How much money has Canada put into the U.N. and still putting in to fight the phony war on climate change?  The U.N. should be going into Iran and dealing with them.  The U.N. is made up of about 200 countries I believe.  Surely they could do something useful for a change besides just talk.

Edited by blackbird

7 hours ago, blackbird said:

Yes, that is a real barbaric theocracy.  They are violating international law right and left.  I know it is very disturbing but what can other countries do?

Canada has supported the toothless U.N. for many years but they seem useless.  How much money has Canada put into the U.N. and still putting in to fight the phony war on climate change?  The U.N. should be going into Iran and dealing with them.  The U.N. is made up of about 200 countries I believe.  Surely they could do something useful for a change besides just talk.

The other countries must break off all diplomatic relations with this murderous regime and halt to all trades. Stop negotiating with this regime on nuclear accord. By having a relation with this regime the West mainly Europe is recognizing this brutal regime as a legitimate government whereas they are bunch of terrorists taken a defenseless nation hostage for years and killing them for asking their basic rights. They do not represent the nation of Iran so do not give legitimacy to this murderous regime. 

As for Canada, add IRGC to the list of terrorist organizations immediately and those who served in the regime and now here by lying about their criminal past must be deported immediately. The relatives like sons and daughters of  regime elements like those in the government or in the mullahs; circles must be deported immediately.

No military intervention. 

2 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

The other countries must break off all diplomatic relations with this murderous regime and halt to all trades. Stop negotiating with this regime on nuclear accord. By having a relation with this regime the West mainly Europe is recognizing this brutal regime as a legitimate government whereas they are bunch of terrorists taken a defenseless nation hostage for years and killing them for asking their basic rights. They do not represent the nation of Iran so do not give legitimacy to this murderous regime. 

As for Canada, add IRGC to the list of terrorist organizations immediately and those who served in the regime and now here by lying about their criminal past must be deported immediately. The relatives like sons and daughters of  regime elements like those in the government or in the mullahs; circles must be deported immediately.

No military intervention. 

I don't think sanctions will do much.  They are not going to stop the horrors.  

They must be stopped from getting nuclear weapons.  Negotiations is the only way I know of.  

3 hours ago, blackbird said:

I don't think sanctions will do much.  They are not going to stop the horrors.  

They must be stopped from getting nuclear weapons.  Negotiations is the only way I know of.  

I was talking about cutting diplomatic relations (dismiss their mercenary ambassadors and recall your ambassadors), but yes full sanctions included. Isolate this regime as the Western democracy did Hitler or al least as much as West did more recently to Putin's regime. Add IRGC to terrorist list. Deport current and former regime associates. DO NOT NEGOTIATE A DEAL WITH THIS MURDEROUS REGIME. THEY DO NOT LIVE UP TO THEIR SIDE OF AGREEMENT. Isolate the regime and toughen sanctions and fully support the nation of Iran so that they can remove this brutal regime and end the nuclear nightmare.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015