Canadian Government must support the Women of Iran against the repressive Islamic Republic.

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

Like I've mentioned before, if I had anything to say about it our invasion fleet would be off the coast of Iran changing it's regime as we speak.

Iran nation does not want or need military intervention. What they need is just for Western democracies, Canada included not to support the Islamic republic. That is all the help the Iran nation wants and need.

Break off diplomatic relations with Islamic republic. By having a diplomatic relation you recognize this murderous regime as representing Iran nation. KICK OUT IRANIAN DIPLOMATS

Do not give refuge to current or former regime elements like the former police chief of Tehran. KICK THEM OUT 

Condemn murders, assaults', kidnapping, torture, rape by islamic republic regime.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

8 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Iran nation does not want or need military intervention. What they need is just for Western democracies, Canada included not to support the Islamic republic. That is all the help the Iran nation wants and need.

Break off diplomatic relations with Islamic republic. By having a diplomatic relation you recognize this murderous regime as representing Iran nation. KICK OUT IRANIAN DIPLOMATS

Do not give refuge to current or former regime elements like the former police chief of Tehran. KICK THEM OUT 

Condemn murders, assaults', kidnapping, torture, rape by islamic republic regime.

We cut off diplomatic relations with Iran years ago.

Of course Iran is in deep need of military intervention. The place is being run by maniacs.

I guess this is why I question Canada's need for a military given so many people aren't the least bit interested in using it for anything other than for show.

Edited by eyeball

16 hours ago, eyeball said:

We cut off diplomatic relations with Iran years ago.

Of course Iran is in deep need of military intervention. The place is being run by maniacs.

I guess this is why I question Canada's need for a military given so many people aren't the least bit interested in using it for anything other than for show.

Yes but Canada still give refuge to former and current regime murderers.

Revolution must come from within by Iranians, Stay out of Iran. Iran is in this mess because of foreign interventions, most recent examples are the coup of 1953 and the power transfer by Carter administration in 1979 to mullahs.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

12 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Is unfortunate, but I think it won't happen this time. 

The Israeli intelligence report came out yesterday (post above) and with some information from the ISW it seems it won't succeed, for now anyways.

Intelligent ardencies are more wrong than right not to mention in politics no means yes and yes means no.

In September 1978 the CIA issued a report saying that the Shah will remain in power for years to come. The Shah was overthrown in less than 6 months. Later it was revealed Carter administration was seeking a smooth transfer of power to mullahs same time the CIA report was out, The transfer was anything but smooth. The mullahs fooled CIA and the peanut brain Carter both.

Shocking news out today.

Islamic regime security forces targeting women protesters with shotgun fire to their faces, breasts and genitals.

https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2022/dec/08/iranian-forces-shooting-at-faces-and-genitals-of-female-protesters-medics-say

This is no limit to brutality of this regime. Every government and every citizen of the world must unite to end this ultra fascist regime and punish its members for crimes against humanity.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

20 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Islamic regime security forces targeting women protesters with shotgun fire to their faces, breasts and genitals.

Women refuse to wear some religious garb, mullahs and the ayatollah say: "Let's blast these devil-women with shotguns!"

Obama: "It's the religion of peace."

Leftists: "I know a guy named Mohammed and he's really nice. Therefor, Islam is just like every other religion." 

Me: "Let them sort their own shit out over there. We don't need any more quds day rallies over here, and I don't want to put even one Canadian life at risk to maybe help them go from 'murderous religious zealot losers' back to 'brutal religious zealot losers'."

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Me: "Let them sort their own shit out over there. We don't need any more quds day rallies over here, and I don't want to put even one Canadian life at risk to maybe help them go from 'murderous religious zealot losers' back to 'brutal religious zealot losers'."

Disgustingly selfish comments. It is one planet one humanity one body. When one member or organ of a body is in pain, then the rest of body cannot rest.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

9 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Disgustingly selfish comments. It is one planet one humanity one body. When one member or organ of a body is in pain, then the rest of body cannot rest.

Hence the need for someone to invade the place.  Instead Iran is like that school where a shooter went on a rampage and 40 cops twiddled their thumbs outside.

41 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

the Canadian government demanded that women wear a mask on their faces

the Iranian government demands a head scarf

perhaps these Iranian women simply need to follow their Canadian counterparts

in being totally subservient to their government's religious edicts ?

dg-419_wearing_non-medical_masks_in_the_

40 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

I've known for decades that the hijab is the universal symbol of misogyny and religious bigotry.

I knew how shitty those guys were when they were just whipping women and locking them up for decades for taking off their hijabs. The fact that a single woman died from it didn't change the way I felt about Iran at all. 

The people who pontificate about the awesomeness of islam, and who want to act like wearing a hijab over here in NA is a beautiful sign of religious freedom, can go over there with their beautiful words and talk sense to the wise and noble leaders of the islamic faith. What could go wrong? 

I have a trillion better things to do, including pulling lint from my navel.

17 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I've known for decades that the hijab is the universal symbol of misogyny and religious bigotry.

I'm not so sure

the Hijab was actually adopted as a symbol of power

women who wear the Hijab are invoking that they have privacy from unrelated males

and that their husbands are rich enough that they don't have to work for a living

it wasn't even religious at first, it was simply adopted by wealthy married women to assert their status

25 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

And it wasn't one woman killed. hundreds killed 63 of them children and many women so far. Somehow I feel it makes you and your kind happy.

if American, British or Canadian women & children were being mass murdered

I wouldn't be hiding out in Iran to avoid the fight

what are still doing here, trying to get us to fight your war for you ?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Women of Iran went out armed with courage and determination and faced the most brutal armed to teeth regime mercenaries.

unlike you, hiding out in Canada, when your women are on the front lines

you're not angry with me

you are angry with yourself

because you know that this is your war, and you are the one who is too cowardly to fight it

do you really think a Canadian would break & run like you did ?

to flee to some foreign land, to avoid having to fight ?

no, a Canadian would stay and fight in Canada, die in place as neccesary

a Canadian would not flee like you did

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

I have a trillion better things to do, including pulling lint from my navel.

can you imagine, if the government of Canada was mass murdering Canadian women & children

yourself fleeing to some other country, to try to get them to fight our war for us ?

can you imagine you & I, hiding out in Iran, rather than going to war for our women & children ?

no wonder this foreigner is so upset, having done that to his own kin

1 hour ago, Dougie93 said:

I'm not so sure

the Hijab was actually adopted as a symbol of power

women who wear the Hijab are invoking that they have privacy from unrelated males

and that their husbands are rich enough that they don't have to work for a living

it wasn't even religious at first, it was simply adopted by wealthy married women to assert their status

Whatever it used to be, now women have to wear it or they are harassed, spit on, beaten up, raped, and even killed during terrorist attacks or periods of ethnic cleansing, which aren't that uncommon in the ME/Far East. 

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

Whatever it used to be, now women have to wear it or they are harassed, spit on, beaten up, raped, and even killed during terrorist attacks or periods of ethnic cleansing, which aren't that uncommon in the ME/Far East. 

well, the Middle East & Far East are no longer part of our Empire

they demanded their independence, and we granted it to them, to include Persia

problem solved

• Like 1