Canadian Government must support the Women of Iran against the repressive Islamic Republic.

On 11/10/2022 at 11:03 AM, QuebecOverCanada said:

I overlooked that sentence and have to answer to that specifically. Islam is far from a dying religion, very, very far from it. That's why many people in the West are partly scared of it, because it is actually growing, and growing fast.

Yes, exactly!   I fear for what could happen to the west with the increasing immigration of people who follow Islam.

Yet, when the government in Quebec outlaws people using their positions of authority in public services to spread their religion by wearing religious symbols such as the hijab, the Liberals and left in the rest of Canada complain and say they are being denied their human rights.

Edited by blackbird

On 11/20/2022 at 8:29 PM, blackbird said:

Yes, exactly!   I fear for what could happen to the west with the increasing immigration of people who follow Islam.

Yet, when the government in Quebec outlaws people using their positions of authority in public services to spread their religion by wearing religious symbols such as the hijab, the Liberals and left in the rest of Canada complain and say they are being denied their human rights.

There is no one here or elsewhere who is more against the hated islamic hijab than me. That said what a woman choses to wear is her choice and her choice only not yours or mine or any government. If any government bans hijab as much as I hate it, then they infringe on a woman's right to choose what to wear and makes Quebec government as bad as islamic republic.

WOMAN, LIFE, FREEDOM.

1 hour ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

There is no one here or elsewhere who is more against the hated islamic hijab than me. That said what a woman choses to wear is her choice and her choice only not yours or mine or any government. If any government bans hijab as much as I hate it, then they infringe on a woman's right to choose what to wear and makes Quebec government as bad as islamic republic.

WOMAN, LIFE, FREEDOM.

What someone wears on their own time is completely different than what one wears when they are in a position of authority as a school teacher or a government representative for example.  A religious symbol is a form of advertising of one's religion and kind of in the face of a person when you are a student and the teacher wears it or you are a person who goes to a government office and the person representing the government wears it.  It should not be allowed.  Jobs have dress codes and a hijab does not fit in with normal dress code in western society in certain kinds of jobs.  After work, those people can wear what they want.  In a job one is not totally free to do what they want.  We all have to surrender some of our freedom when we go to work.  We are there to serve the employer in whatever way he wishes.  That's what we are paid for.  

Edited by blackbird

5 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Recent: 

The Iranian regime has adopted what increasingly resembles a counter-insurgency approach rather than a counter-protest one to manage the ongoing unrest.

The regime has expanded its internet and telecommunications disruptions, limiting the amount of open-source information available on the situations in northwestern and western Iran.

Parliamentarian Jalal Mahmoud Zadeh called for an investigation into the regime crackdown in Mahabad on November 21—the latest dissent by a lawmaker representing a location in which the regime has conducted a brutal crackdown.

Iranian ambassador to Iraq Mohammad Kazem Al-e Sadegh issued an ultimatum with a deadline in 10 days for Iraq to disarm Kurdish militant groups or face unspecified consequences.

At least 16 protests took place in 12 cities across eight provinces.

LEC Fars Provincial Commander Brigadier General Roham Bakhsh Habibi announced the arrest of eight members of the Shiraz Neighborhood Youth.

Several dozen Sunni clerics and religious leaders in Kurdistan Province issued a video statement expressing support for the protesters.

Supreme Leader Military Adviser IRGC Major General Yahya Rahim Safavi warned that protests will continue unless the regime addresses the people’s frustrations.

https://www.understandingwar.org/backgrounder/iran-crisis-update-november-21

The regime is very unpopular and is sinking in their own dirt losing their their minority support even more so are resorting to most unthinkable ways to suppress the revolution. Trying to create fear among the nation, and many kidnapping and rapes and direct shootings into unarmed crowd and killing them and death sentences have not worked  for them so they are now trying to create a civil war by sending heavily armed revolutionary guards to the defenseless province of Kurdistan killing unarmed civilians in hundreds hoping that they pick up arms and fight back and then they wish to declare civil war and use the army to suppress revolution all over Iran against peaceful unarmed demonstrators.

9 hours ago, Contrarian said:

@CITIZEN_2015

I had something trending on my app, and maybe you can give your perspective as to why the Jewish community in Tehran would support the regime during this protests? 

Tehran Jewish community says it sides with regime amid Iran protests

https://www.timesofisrael.com/tehran-jewish-community-says-it-sides-with-regime-amid-iran-protests/

I hope for Democracy this movement wins, but the issue will be if this becomes kind of like a Shia vs Sunni as many Sunni preachers are now sabotaging this, do you think the threat (political, etc) from the Sunni groups might not help the protesters and some of the Iranian society will not support the protests further?

I mean you saw today, the Iranian team played well and celebrations were being used as propaganda now inside Iran. 

The regime is trying very hard to make it look like a civil war to scare Iranians and to have an excuse to crack down harder and enter the army to counter the revolution and so far it has failed badly. This is not a Shia vs Sunni war. This is the war between the nation of Iran regardless of religion or race or gender against a fascist islamic republic.  Iran nation is politically too mature and fully aware of this plot by this regime because same tricks and plots have baan used against them to divide the nation and rule many times before over the past 44 years.

As the support from Jewish community, not so sure it is from the community itself but rather the selected or appointed (by regime) well paid leaders who like many other community leaders will be sacked and jailed unless they fully support the regime. This is not limited to Jewish communities but many other communities as well. Also the Jewish community is a small community and unless they fully obey and strictly follow the line set by the regime, they will be liquidated. Easily accused of collaboration with Israel and its members killed. It is an Islamic fascist state after all. Look what has been happening to Bahais in Iran. And nobody can or will protect them within fascist Iran.

On 11/22/2022 at 9:44 AM, Contrarian said:

The regime has expanded its internet and telecommunications disruptions, limiting the amount of open-source information available on the situations in northwestern and western Iran.

Sad how the actions of the Iranian gov't resemble the actions of the American and Canadian governments, by stopping the flow of accurate information on the internet.

On 11/28/2022 at 12:44 PM, WestCanMan said:

Sad how the actions of the Iranian gov't resemble the actions of the American and Canadian governments, by stopping the flow of accurate information on the internet.

You are undermining the brutal actions of Iran regime in the minds of readers which include the use of live bullets on peaceful demonstrators causing hundreds of deaths and the murder and rape of children and teenage protesters and torture and rape in the jails by guards and investigators and secret police and arrest without warant of tens of thousands of peaceful demonstrators and beating up some to death.  Did the Canadian government did all above? And btw, they completely shut down internet so that they can kill or do whatever they wish to suppress the uprising in the darkness of news. They didn't just stop the flow of accurate information.

4 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

You are undermining the brutal actions of Iran regime in the minds of readers which include the use of live bullets on peaceful demonstrators causing hundreds of deaths and the murder and rape of children and teenage protesters and torture and rape in the jails by guards and investigators and secret police and arrest without warant of tens of thousands of peaceful demonstrators and beating up some to death.  Did the Canadian government did all above? And btw, they completely shut down internet so that they can kill or do whatever they wish to suppress the uprising in the darkness of news. They didn't just stop the flow of accurate information.

No I'm not.

I made an accurate comparison between our gov't and that of Iran. 

We shouldn't be sharing any of their worst traits at all, yet here we are. 

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

No I'm not.

I made an accurate comparison between our gov't and that of Iran. 

We shouldn't be sharing any of their worst traits at all, yet here we are. 

You made a very inaccurate and biased, even ridiculous comparison.

Our government does not violate women's rights or murder children in schools or order its security forces to shoot into peaceful demonstrators, murdering them or arrest innocent people and torture and rape them in prisons  as Iran regime does all of above and therefore your comparison trying to show to readers that they are even remotely the same is illogical, biased and ridiculous. 

2 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

You made a very inaccurate and biased, even ridiculous comparison.

Liar. I talked specifically about the Iranian government's use of the internet to spread their own disinformation while clamping down on free, truthful speech: 

What part of that sentence accuses our gov'ts  anywhere that our government was involved in fundamentalist islamic misogyny/violence against women. 

Our government does not violate women's rights or murder children in schools or order its security forces to shoot into peaceful demonstrators, murdering them or arrest innocent people and torture and rape them in prisons  as Iran regime does all of above and therefore your comparison trying to show to readers that they are even remotely the same is illogical, biased and ridiculous. 

That's all just a long-winded strawman argument, which is basically another way of saying that you lied to try to make a point that didn't need to be made.

Edited by WestCanMan

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Liar. I talked specifically about the Iranian government's use of the internet to spread their own disinformation while clamping down on free, truthful speech: 

Again not the same. Shutting down internet in order to mass murder in silence without being reported outside or reported at all is not the same as putting out misinformation. It is like saying a traffic violator who crosses red traffic light and a serial killer are both the same because they both break the law!!!!

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

16 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Again not the same. Shutting down internet in order to mass murder in silence without being reported outside or reported at all is not the same as putting out misinformation. It is like saying a traffic violator who crosses red traffic light and a serial killer are both the same because they both break the law!!!!

Shutting down the internet to beat some people up and murder a few others vs shutting down the internet to cram unchallenged propaganda down our throats to trick everyone into taking a useless injection, and getting them to cheer on the forced injections of millions of others, all for a pseudovax with serious side-effects including death.... Potato - potahto. 

Iran's control of the internet is a moon-cast shadow of the control that our gov't has over the internet and MSM here. They actually managed to make useful ijjits out of the majority of the country: https://www.ipsos.com/en-ca/news-polls/majority-of-canadians-support-vaccination-mandates

Toronto, ON, Aug 19th, 2021 — The 44th Canadian Federal Election is already being dubbed “the pandemic election”, and we are barely into the first week of the campaign period. Is it any wonder then that subjects related to COVID-19 are top of mind for Canadians?

According to a recent Ipsos poll, in light of the recent mandate that vaccination will be mandatory for air and train travel as well as for public servants, Canadians show that not only do they agree with these measures, but they would support imposing a vaccine mandate for healthcare workers and teachers as well. A strong majority agree with the recently announced mandatory vaccination for federal public servants (80%) and the requirement for proof of vaccination for flying on an airplane or taking a train international or inter-provincially (82%). Similar proportions support mandatory vaccination for healthcare workers (84%), for teachers (81%), or vaccine passports to enter restaurants, gyms, or other indoor spaces (72%).

Is ipsos even 1% legit, you ask? Did 82% of Canadians really agree that we needed to vax teachers, healthcare workers, public servants, etc? Of course not. We never had 80% of Canadians vaxed back then, and the only reason we got anywhere near that is because we forced millions of people to take the shot.

That poll was undoubtedly BS, but CTV news had it all pegged at over 50%, which wouldn't surprise me when I listen to the bug-eyed vax-Nazis here.

Should we do another poll now?

What % of Canadians would think the vax mandates were a great idea now if they knew that 86% of covid deaths here are among the multi-vaxed, and that covid deaths never went down one iota from 2021 to 2022???? 

Buddy, Canada doesn't just compare to Iran on the internet control/propaganda front, we dwarf them. Our gov't is every bit as controlling as Iran's when it comes to the flow of information, and the costs of standing up to our gov't are just as real. We take people's livelihoods away if they don't bow down. Canada is a craphole country right now.  

Edited by WestCanMan

16 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

What part of that sentence accuses our gov'ts  anywhere that our government was involved in fundamentalist islamic misogyny/violence against women.

That part of the sentence is rooted in the compost you call a brain.

2 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Recent Takeaways:

Was he an elected or appointed official? Not that it makes much of a difference in Iran though lol. 

Weren't there accusations of some kind of genocide happening in Baluchistan a while ago? 

13 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

@CITIZEN_2015 would have more information, in the article is only: 

Anti-regime militants commonly operate around Zabol and may have killed the intelligence officer. Over 60 security personnel have died since the protests began on September 16.

Entropy time now it seems. 

Thank you for the accurate and informative reply, but it seems like what you're saying is that if they achieve anything they might just go from the frying pan right back into the fire...

I was trying to be hopeful for all the people who live in oppression, and I thought that there was a light at the end of the tunnel here, but all I see when I look at that is "sh1thole country and sh1thole country V2.0".

Wasn't Iran a very liveable, decent place back in the '70s? 

6 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Anti-regime militants commonly operate around Zabol and may have killed the intelligence officer. Over 60 security personnel have died since the protests began on September 16.

https://www.understandingwar.org/backgrounder/iran-crisis-update-november-30

When you pick up a sword, better be ready to pay the consequences for it -> is my view.  

Savak did abuse their power then the IRGC came.

Now -> IRGC upped the Savak in cruelty and terror, it looks like payback time. 

This is the IRGC high on their power arresting royal agents of the SAVAK and executing them shortly after in 1979 (with no trial I might add, the trial is that piece of paper) 

Entropy time now it seems. 

32.thumb.jpg.7dbccb773d8f76a59935cb434f9032dc.jpg

5.thumb.jpg.dec44fc99c24818dcd78ef1a0de99d11.jpg

IRGC by far outpace Savak or even Nazi secret police, Gestapo in cruelty and violence. They are a terror organization made in parallel with the army by Islamic Republic regime whose members control Iran's economy, nation and all of its resources and its main job is to protect the most evil people in the world (the ruling Shia clergy in Iran) and they do so by terrorizing a nation of over 80 million taken hostage by the worst possible terrorists ever ruled the world in the form of a government. They do this task by arbitrary arrests of slightest opposition to the regime, torture of opposition, kidnapping of even dead bodies, use of live bullets on peaceful protesters and rape of protesters in prisons and the murderous leader Khamenei has been them total green light and freedom to do whatever they wish to this defenseless nation. 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2022/11/22/iranian-security-forces-raped-numerous-protestors-human-rights/

IRGC is also involved internationally in assassinating regime opposition members, bombing and terrorist actions in middle east as well as all over the world including attempted murders of former US politicians and killing of Israeli civilians and American soldiers in Iraq. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/12/01/iran-kidnapping-assassination-plots/

Canada and other free democratic countries must add the entire IRGC to the list of terrorist groups because this is exactly what they are and after the victory of Iranian revolution they all must be put on trail and punish for crimes against humanity.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

2 hours ago, Contrarian said:

https://www.understandingwar.org/backgrounder/iran-crisis-update-november-30

The article is all true. Anti-regime protesters so far have been peaceful especially in Kurdistan and Zahedan where the regime cracked down real hard and many peaceful protesters were shot to death for simply walking in protests. They may have been isolated cases of protesters taking actions against the fully armed and violent guards and plain cloth Basij but in general the protest has been peaceful and unarmed. One important reason is because the mainly young and women-led protesters are no match for the brutal regime.  The regime is very violent and armed to teeth and very willing to use their advantage to crack down real hard by murdering many thousands and is looking for an excuse to do just that without fierce international condemnation

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Recent: Key Takeaways

• Prosecutor General Mohammad Javad Montazeri stated that Parliament and the Supreme Cultural Revolution Council will announce an opinion on the mandatory hijab law by December 17.

They can go to hell. The nation wants and demands total and complete regime change. Islamic Republic regime must be buried and those who commit murder and rape, torture and executions will be put on trial and punished for crimes against humanity, betrayal and oppression of defenseless.

There will be no forgetting and forgiving. Those who wish to forgive like Reza Pahlavi will have no place in future Iran because the nation has suffered too much in 44 years. Everyone has lost a family member or a friend or his or her own life in Iran or in exile.

Thousands of people did not die and tens of thousands jailed, tortured, raped in November 2019 and events that followed up to revolution of 2022-2023 for mandatory hijab. Iran nation will not settle for cosmetic changes or fooled by traitor reformists who wish to preserve islamic regime in a reformed state, Anything islamic must be buried in the garbage bag of history in Iran.

This forced and imposed religion will have no place in future democratic Iran. Revolution will continue till total victory and till those criminal regime elements are punished for their crimes wherever they may be.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

I have seen the video. 

This strong "man" imposes rules against women, probably even participated in actions to enforce rules, yet there -> he was beside 1-2 women in a Western Gym. 

---

Elnaz Rekabi: Family home of Iranian climber demolished

The family villa of Elnaz Rekabi - an Iranian climber who competed abroad with her hair uncovered - has reportedly been demolished.

Ms Rekabi, 33, broke Iran's mandatory dress code at the contest in South Korea - but later said her headscarf had fallen off "inadvertently".

The BBC was told her apology was forced.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-63847173

This is the most brutal dictatorship in recent history of the world. Actions of Islamic Republic regime includes mass executions after summary trials (virgin underaged girls raped by guards the night before execution on the order of islamic clergy), arbitrary random arrests of citizens, journalists, reporters, dual citizens (without charging them), students, workers, unions heads, artists, athletes, teachers, and protesters of any kind and those going on strikes or showing slightest sympathy for opposition.

Sacking of those showing slightest deviation from strict line of regime set by murderous regime leader Khamenei, sending of armed plain cloth paramilitary members with full authority to beat up and arrest and rape and kill, arbitrary targeting and arrest of women on streets and sexual assaults, use of live bullets on peaceful protesters, creating fear among the population, torture, murder and rape in prisons, attacking students on campuses and arbitrary killing of citizens in what is called the chain murders but carried on order from Sepah and intelligence commanders. The regime practices extreme violence in order to create fear among population to prevent slightest act of opposition.

Iran nation has been taken hostage for 44 tears. Enough is enough. The nation is united and determined to bury these murderers and overthrow this brutal regime at any cost. Death is now preferred for this nation than living under Islamic Republic. The train of revolution is accelerating towards the end till victory. Victory to Iran nation.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

The only acceptable move is the abolition of  Islamic Republic. Members of so called morality police will be put on trial after victory of the revolution and prosecuted for imposing oppression, beating up innocent girls to death, rape and assault and treason and will be punished according to the law of the country and so will be the mullahs with or without ties to regime and members of Sepah, Basij, security forces, prison guards, torturers, interrogators and everyone who help the regime commit atrocities against this defenseless nation in 44 years of extreme oppression. 

WOMAN, LIFE, FREEDOM

The next three days is very crucial for the success of Iranian revolution in the making.

Country-wide strikes and protests has been called n Iran December 5 to December 7 (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday)

The most fearless nation on the world who prefers death to living under fascist islamic republic, led by young women totally unarmed and peaceful armed only with courage and determination against the most brutal regime armed to teeth and willing to kill millions in order to survive.

Canada must support the defenseless nation of Iran against this murderous regime of Islamic Republic in any possible way.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

10 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Canada must support the defenseless nation of Iran against this murderous regime of Islamic Republic in any possible way.

Like I've mentioned before, if I had anything to say about it our invasion fleet would be off the coast of Iran changing it's regime as we speak.