Canadian Government must support the Women of Iran against the repressive Islamic Republic.

Islamic republic security forces and authorities raped, kidnapped from hospital and feared to have  murdered a 20 year old girl, Armita Abbasi.

https://9gag.com/gag/avQPn45

Armita Abbasi, a 20 year old Iranian girl brought to the hospital for internal bleeding due to @nal r*pe after a week of captivity & torture by Iranian authorities. She was then kidnapped from the hospital and her family doesn't know of her whereabouts.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

19 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Tomorrow, being the 40th day -> there will be an increase however overall the protests are not as intense as last week. 

One day last week -> there were protests in 24 cities, today the same source (ISW) reports protests -> in 13 cities. 

The brave nation of Iran rises up again. Empty handed armed with courage and determination as their only weapon against a brutal armed to teeth mercenaries and a murderous regime of islamic republic.

THIS IS NOT A PROTEST ANYMORE. THIS IS A REVOLUTION.

https://www.iranintl.com/en/202210266790

Hey, at work today, I've seen some women cutting half an inch of their hair and sharing it to our group chat in our Teams chats. It was so moving, and it sure will help liberate Iranian women from blood thirsty islamists. It sure showed them, right?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Protests and demonstrations in over 55 cities and towns in more the 150 districts and in most of Iran's 100 universities on 40th day of Mahsa Amini. More protests are planned for today. This regime has murdered so many young teenage innocent girls that every day there is a 4thj ceremony.

Tens of thousand of demonstrator shouting the new revolutionary slogan, Woman, life and Freedom. But they also shouted 

This year is bloody    islamic republic will be overthrown

Death to dictator and death to Khamenei

Mullahs (islamic shiia clergy) must get lost or be buried.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-63410577

Iran has seen one of the biggest nights of protests since anti-government demonstrations erupted six weeks ago.

Tens of thousands of people took to the streets in all major cities, as well as other places where demonstrations had subsided recently.

The escalation came after protesters marked 40 days since Kurdish Iranian woman Mahsa Amini died in police custody, sparking the unrest.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

6 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

CNN investigates how a teenage Iranian girl was murdered by Islamic republic.

Iran Protests Persist as Thousands Rally to Mourn Slain Teenager

Earlier in the day protesters took control of the City of Mahabad,
Edited by CITIZEN_2015

The U.N. human rights office on Friday voiced concern at Iran's treatment of detained protesters and said authorities refused to release some of the bodies of those killed, as demonstrators again called for the death of the country's top leader.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/iran-protests-flare-again-un-voices-concern-detainees-treatment-2022-10-28/

School children killed by islamic republic for protesting.

In what the United Nations calls an unprecedented phenomenon, school-aged children are joining anti-regime protests in Iranian. As Negar Mojtahedi reports, there are now reports of young kids being killed, as the Iranian government cracks down on the demonstrations.

https://globalnews.ca/video/9235750/iran-schoolchildren-reportedly-killed-for-protesting/

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

The head of murderous Revolutionary Guards warns the nation it will start mass murdering them as of tomorrow. This terrorist organization was set up by islamic clergy decades ago to keep them in power at any price including fear, rape and mass murder.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/iran-protests-revolutionary-guards-commander-1.6634199

Prime minister Justin Trudeau joined Iran rally this afternoon and voiced his support for Iran nation while condemning the killing of women and children in Iran.

https://ottawa.citynews.ca/national-news/trudeau-joins-families-of-flight-752-in-canada-wide-protests-against-iranian-regime-6027540

Iranians made their choice

So Canada be their voice

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Islamic republic is commiting \such crimes as kidnapping the dead bodies of its opponents it has murdered, the brutality of which is so despicable that there is no law written anywhere in any book or anywhere in the world of such actions because no one in the world could even think of such crimes by another human or any regime not even committed by Nazi Germany. 

https://www.thenationalnews.com/mena/iran/2022/10/26/irans-irgc-accused-of-kidnapping-body-of-exiled-journalist-before-burial/

Earlier in the revolution islamic regime authorities kidnapped the body of 16 year old Nika Shakarami after beating her to death so that his family cannot hold burial in the cemetery they wanted. Burials trigger widespread anti-regime protests

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

On 10/26/2022 at 7:38 PM, QuebecOverCanada said:

Hey, at work today, I've seen some women cutting half an inch of their hair and sharing it to our group chat in our Teams chats. It was so moving, and it sure will help liberate Iranian women from blood thirsty islamists. It sure showed them, right?

One week later.

The regime still is shivering from these brave acts by my coworkers who cut an inch of their hair. 

What a defiant act. 

• Haha 1

Please sign the Amnesty petition.

If you are for women's rights and human rights and against the beating to death of young women and school girls by security forces of islamic republic or arrest and rape of school children and the use of brutal force and live bullets on peaceful demonstrators who only ask for their basic rights and you are against the support for international terrorism led by a bunch of haters and murderers called Shia islamic clergy then please sign this petition

https://www.amnesty.org/en/petition/end-the-protest-bloodshed-in-iran/

thank you.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Historic crime against humanity by islamic republic!!!!

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-63504452

Security forces threatened to kill their [Milad's parents] two other sons and bury Milad's body secretly in a remote place if they did not co-operate," the source said.

The family finally agreed to the officials' demands because of Milad's eight-year-old daughter.

"They wanted her to know where her father's grave is," the source said, adding that she still thought Milad would come back.

The family were also forced to pay almost $700 (£630) for the cost of the bullet that was used to kill their son, according to the source.

Milad was shot as he rode a motorbike after taking part in protests in the capital.

PETITION UPDATE
YqPGnUQKwcXGVkd-800x450-noPad.jpg?1667646702
spacer1.gif

Another incredible show of courage by woman in Iran

During the demonstrations, her husband was arrested and taken away by security forces.  What did this fearless woman do?  She climbed on top of a POLICE car with police present. Now anywhere in the world, chances are that climbing on top of a police car with the police present will have unpleasant consequences.  In Iran, where the police beats, sexually assaults, and kills women for simply...

• Like 1

Enough is enough

Enough with innocent women killed, teenage girls raped, school chidden beaten to death, enough with torture, repression and executions and murder. Enough with peaceful demonstrations. Enough with being the victims. Just enough. The only wat out of this brutal regime is armed revolution. Target the dirty hearts and subhuman brains of the mullahs and their murderous security forces.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

37 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Life in Canada is that old white people hate Muslims....

It is not Muslims I hate. It is the so called religion or cult which spread by the force of sword 1400 years ago like a plague and brought disaster, terror and hate to the world and discriminates against women and abuses children. 

Islamic republic of Iran is a good example of that. Hate, terrorism, war, oppression, murder and rape and destruction is all it stands for.  It was a modern progressive country under the Shah. Not a democracy as political opposition was banned. But women enjoying total freedom and total social freedom with rapidly growing economy and friendly relations with the whole world and prosperous nation and these bastards took over and destroyed it. Also Persia (Iran) was a civilized prosperous empire and these newly muslim Arabs invaded 1400 years ago and destroyed it. Death and destruction to Satanic cults. 

And I am neither old nor white.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

11 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

@CITIZEN_2015

you are doing more harm to your cause than you know. 

This can not be won with Savak tactics. 

I went to a protest, and seen some great things, i just hope if it succeeds this movement not to be sabotaged by former Shah symaptizers and hardcore nationalists that will continue this cycle of abuse.

So what is the proper tactics to win against the brutality of Islamic republic. To go to streets like a cattle of sheep and be butchered by these murderous mullahs. So many young girls and boys have been murdered past few weeks. What is your solution for democracy in Iran. I am not a sympathizer to anyone, I want a free and democratic Iran and the total destruction of murderous Satanic cult they call Shia islam as well.

5 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

In my opinion if this will turn into a comeback of the followers of the Shah, it might not get a lot of support from the West and Iran will need a lot of help if the revolution will succeed, financial help. 

Post revolution, Iran nation will decide on the form of government they wish to have under the supervision of UN. If they voted for the monarchy then the West has to respect the Will of the people. It is my prediction that the nation may likely vote for a secular Republic  Reza Pahlavi does enjoy widespread support however, he himself supports a secular republic and does not wish to be a King.

No, Iran does not need any financial aid. Iran is a very rich country. Rich in natural resources (third largest oil reserves, second largest gas reserves) and very rich in human resources with a highly educated population (15 million having university degrees and over 100 universities and advanced light and heavy industries.

3 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

It is not Muslims I hate. It is the so called religion or cult which spread by the force of sword 1400 years ago like a plague and brought disaster, terror and hate to the world and discriminates against women and abuses children. 

Islamic republic of Iran is a good example of that. Hate, terrorism, war, oppression, murder and rape and destruction is all it stands for.  It was a modern progressive country under the Shah. Not a democracy as political opposition was banned. But women enjoying total freedom and total social freedom with rapidly growing economy and friendly relations with the whole world and prosperous nation and these bastards took over and destroyed it. Also Persia (Iran) was a civilized prosperous empire and these newly muslim Arabs invaded 1400 years ago and destroyed it. Death and destruction to Satanic cults. 

And I am neither old nor white.

I guess you think Christianity was ok 1400 years ago?

People find all kinds of reasons to hate Muslims.  If someone were proposing we join Iran, I would oppose that.

58 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I guess you think Christianity was ok 1400 years ago?

People find all kinds of reasons to hate Muslims.  If someone were proposing we join Iran, I would oppose that.

Did Christianity invaded Canada or Europe and force the religion? You cannot change the history and the facts of what happened.

Well maybe they give reasons to be hated.

2 hours ago, Contrarian said:

What would you say the support of Reza Pahlav is in Iran? Are the young people inclined more towards a monarchy or a republic? 

I don't know. In video clips from Iran, his grand father Raza Shah the great appears to enjoy widespread support for the rapid development of Iran in just 16 years and cutting the hands and sometimes heads of hated mullahs from power. I personally admire Reza Shah but his son was too timid and his grandson is too democrat for my taste. He wants to fight murderous armed to teeth mullahs with kindness and logic. We need someone strong like Reza Shah to clean up Iran from Shia Islam and mullahs and save Iran from total destruction.