Canadian Government must support the Women of Iran against the repressive Islamic Republic.

7 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

This is the same as several teenage girls were kidnapped among protesters and gang taped and then murdered and then their dead bodies tore apart and stolen from cemetery and their families were threatened to death by the state to remain silence or they will be killed too or their sisters will have the same fate.

the Government of Canada itself has admitted to committing a genocide

by kidnapping children, then raping them, then dumping their bodies in mass graves

that's not me saying that, that is from an official report of the Government of Canada

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Canada has invoked the doctrine of "illegal protest" 

then cracked down on said protests violently with state force

if Canada can do it, so can Iran

if protesters had resisted arrest against the Canadian police set against them,

no doubt they would have been shot too

many people have been beaten to death in the custody of the Canadian police, happens all the time

an average of 27 Canadians are killed every year by their own police

461 Canadians were killed by their police between 2000 and 2017

Absolutely he would have ramped up the attack on the protesters to the next level.

It is a tragedy that, by attacking Canadians, Trudeau has removed the right to any moral sanction for Canada to demand that human rights be upheld in places like China, Saudi, or Iran. China has already pointed this out numerous times, told Canada to mind their own business and clean up their own yard first. Mainly vis. natives.

9 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

what makes you think Canada wasn't always this way ?

Canada is the ruthless British Empire

starting with the murder of Louis Riel, the father of Manitoba, in 1885

You are completely blind to call Canada a dictatorship. You must live in a dictatorship for a while to know what dictatorship is when they break down your door and beat you up and lock you up and murder you or threaten you with death to be silent. Where you as a female will be arrested and beaten for showing a part of your hair or wearing western style clothing. or even your house raided and you arrested for having a private party or drink alcohol.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

don't forget that we British are the ones who subjugated the Iranian people

it was the British Empire who installed Shah Reza Palahvi and his rein of terror upon the Iranian people

in a orchestrated coup de tat on 21 February 1921

the Iranians don't view Canada as being independent of Britain, they know Canada is just a glorified British colony

so whenever Canada tries to intervene,

that just incites the majority of Iranians to rally around the government in Tehran all the more

we don't have the moral authority to intervene in Iran, having interfered there nefariously so many times before

10 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

You are completely blind to call Canada a dictatorship. You must live in a dictatorship for a while to know what dictatorship is when they break down your door and beat you up and lock you up and murder you or threaten you with death to be silent. Where you as a female will be arrested and beaten for showing a part of your hair or wearing western style clothing. or even your house raided and you arrested for having a private party or drink alcohol.

Canada supported the dictatorship of the Shah in Iran

here he is on a state visit to Canada in 1965

"welcomed warmly to Canada" by the Governor General and Prime Minister Pearson

it was the absolutely brutal regime of the Shah which made Iran the way it is now

Edited by Dougie93

6 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Educate yourself before commenting on a subject you have no idea about.

Canada should not make policy based on the hysterical ravings of one partisan element or another, in a foreign dispute

you are lobbying on behalf of a foreign interest, which is not of vital interest to Canada

there is nothing in the Canadian constitution requiring Canada to liberate foreign nationals in Iran

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

Canada should not make policy based on the hysterical ravings of one partisan element or another, in a foreign dispute

you are lobbying on behalf of a foreign interest, which is not of vital interest to Canada

there is nothing in the Canadian constitution requiring Canada to liberate foreign nationals in Iran

As a 30 year tax payer and a 40 year citizen of this country I have the right (likely more than you if you are under 40) I have every right to ask my elected government to act on behalf of humanity to impose sanctions on terrorist organizations like IRCG. If you support the Iran regime and its brutal murderous actions against defenseless women and children you are a terrorist yourself.

4 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

As a 30 year tax payer and a 40 year citizen of this country I have the right (likely more than you if you are under 40) I have every right to ask my elected government to act on behalf of humanity to impose sanctions on terrorist organizations like IRCG. If you support the Iran regime and its brutal murderous actions against defenseless women and children you are a terrorist yourself.

I was born here, and I am a decorated veteran of the Canadian Army, over fifty years old

yet I did not say you had no right to lobby on behalf of foreign interests

I simply said Canada should not make policy based on the sort of hysterical appeals you are making

17 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

If you are no human to care about murder and rape of teenage girls by a state like islamic republic then may be the mass murder of 63 Canadian citizens abroad Ukrainian flight which was short down by IRCG on purpose will provide you the legal grounds.

https://www.chemistryworld.com/news/plane-shot-down-by-iran-had-dozens-of-canadian-scientists-on-board/4011022.article

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Just now, CITIZEN_2015 said:

If you are no human to care about murder and rape of teenage girls by a state like islamic republic then may be the mass murder of 63 Canadian citizens abroad Ukrainian flight which was short down by IRCG on purpose will provide you the legal grounds.

https://www.chemistryworld.com/news/plane-shot-down-by-iran-had-dozens-of-canadian-scientists-on-board/4011022.article

legal grounds to do what ?

Canada has no legal mandate to interfere in the internal affairs of Iran,

without an United Nations Security Council Resolution Chapter 7

3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

legal grounds to do what ?

Canada has no legal mandate to interfere in the internal affairs of Iran,

without an United Nations Security Council Resolution Chapter 7

I didn't say military intervention. But Canada must ensure Canada does not become a safe heaven for IRGC leaders and terrorists and strongly condemn crackdown on defenseless people.

1 minute ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

I didn't say military intervention. But Canada must ensure Canada does not become a safe heaven for IRGC leaders and terrorists and strongly condemn crackdown on defenseless people.

Prime Minister Trudeau has stated that they are forever banned from even entering Canada

there you go, problem solved

Just now, Dougie93 said:

Prime Minister Trudeau has stated that they are forever banned from even entering Canada

there you go, problem solved

No. He only banned 10000 of those terrorists. Not enough. A total ban on all and the relatives of regime in Canada deported and their assets (money stolen from Iran nation) ceased and returned to post-revolutionary government in Iran. The Conservative leader has promised a total ban.

Just now, CITIZEN_2015 said:

The Conservative leader has promised a total ban.

I wouldn't trust the Conservatives to follow through on anything they promise

soon as they are elected to office, they adopt the policies of the Liberals

there is only one political class in Canada, and they are interchangeable

2 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

You are an evil person. A person blinded by hate.

quite the opposite in fact

I follow Jesus of Nazareth

my faith summons me to love even those who would crucify me

"But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you" - Matthew 5:44

2 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

And do you realize what you say? You are saying because Canada in rare cases may have done wrong then the murder and rape of all other innocent

it's not what I am saying

Canada is saying that it has done this, for decades, from the 1870's to the 1990's

Canada is saying that Canada has committed a genocide against the indigenous peoples in Canada

this is the official statements of the Government of Canada

nobody has actually accused Iran of a genocide, so Canada by its own claims has exceeded the crimes of Iran

8 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

I am asking you as a fellow human and a fellow Canadian to support the weak and defenseless. The women and children of Iran against a brutal murderous Islamic regime who is committing acts of brutality against this nation. By your support on social media condemning these acts and writing to your MPs for more condemnation against these blatant acts of violence,  you force the regime to watch its actions and may save many lives of more women and children falling victims to this brutal regime. However, if you wish to support the brutal regime in Iran, that too is your choice, In your conscious when your sleep I hope you see the pictures of women and children being beaten to dearth every day in Iran as I do.

you've called me an evil hateful person and a terrorist on social media

so you have completely undermined any influence I might have in this matter by doing so

why would your MP listen to me,

after you have so cast me down into darkness as being some sort of demonic figure ?

Edited by Dougie93

1 hour ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

However, if you wish to support the brutal regime in Iran, that too is your choice,

I don't support the brutal regime in Iran

as I said, I am an Anglo-American Zionist

so quite sure the Mullahs in Iran call me Great Satan

but of course, you call me that too, since you have called me evil

you sound exactly like them, you say the same things about me

so why would I support you anymore than them ?

On 9/22/2022 at 10:26 PM, CITIZEN_2015 said:

The nation of Iran are risking their lives to confront the most brutal regime in recent history of the world. This regime has hanged tens of thousands, imprisoned hundreds of thousands more and subjected them to worse acts of torture and now is shooting live bullets against unarmed defenseless peaceful demonstrators who are simply asking for their very basic human rights.

There has been many uprisings against this brutal regime dominated by of Shia clergy which is a sect of Islam. But the most recent violence started when the islamic morality police consisting of regime mercenaries arrested a young woman for improper hijab and in the police van they beat her to death and made false claims that she had bad heart and suffered heart attack while refusing her father to see her in hospital. Her father denied government's allegations as lies and said his daughter was in complete heath.

https://www.iranintl.com/en/202209151297

Protest erupted in Iran and Iranian women are leading the protests all over Iran. Iranian women burning their head scarf in protest against this discriminatory islamic law and demanding an end to morality police, mandatory hijab and the crowd is demanding an end to this murderous islamic regime.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/iran-mahsa-amini-protests-spread-death-toll/

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-62994003

The regime has ordered its murderous mercenary security forces to crack down harshly and end these widespread protests by any possible means and usually the islamic Republic way is a massacre as proven in the past. In 2019, the murderous regime leader supervised the murder of 1500 young protesters including women and children.

I am asking the democratic forces, feminists and human right supporters to please write to your MPs and demand of your politicians to hold Iranian regime accountable for their criminal actions and demand of them to stop murdering defenseless nation, their own people.

The murderous regime of Islamic republic is in close relationship with similar murderous regimes of Assad of Syria, Putin of Russia and repressive regime of North Korea. Recently providing drones to Russia to murder Ukrainian civilians.

This Islamic republic is a danger to everyone not just the people of Iran. Once they soon have their murderous hands on weapons of mass destruction they will be a serious danger to you too. This cancerous organ is being taken out by the brave women and men of Iran nation risking their lives in the process. Support these brave women and men of Iran in their struggle against this fascist regime.

Question: why must WE support women in Iran? Shouldn't we support our own women?

58 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Question: why must WE support women in Iran? Shouldn't we support our own women?

No support ALL the women in the world including Canadian women who have achieved so much for their rights and equality but right now it is the Iranian women who are being shot to death for simply asking their very basic rights which is the right to choose what to wear. Who are victims to most brutal regimes in the world. Who need your help.