Canadian Government must support the Women of Iran against the repressive Islamic Republic.

On 10/5/2022 at 11:26 AM, ExFlyer said:

Who is looking away?

By stating historical fact is not in any way looking away.

You are focused on Iran yet there are a great many regimes that subjugate their citizens. Iran is not any worse than other regimes brutalizing and controlling their citizens.

So you are saying we, Canada, should only do something against Iran? Why just Iran?

Also, Canada has already sanctioned Iran to the extent it can. Canada has expressed it's displeasure with what is going on. Canada has no authority over Iran.

A personal crusade is just that, a personal crusade but do not expect others have your passion. Understand that a foreign country can only do so much and Canada has done it utmost.

There are many violent regimes. Non as brutal as Islamic Republic of Iran.

I am asking Canada to kick out those associated with regime and its crimes at present and past seeking refuge here. Do you want your country to be a safe heaven for these criminals?. Do you want you neighbor be a mass murderer or rapist?

I am also asking Canadian government to add IRGC yo terror list

On 10/4/2022 at 4:24 PM, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Trudeau vows to punish ‘bloodthirsty regime’ in Iran.

https://globalnews.ca/news/9175156/justin-trudeau-iran-sanctions-mahsa-amini/

I think i peed a little. Iran is asking who is this Trudeau. where does he live...  

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

I am asking Canada to kick out those associated with regime and its crimes at present and past seeking refuge here. Do you want your country to be a safe heaven for these criminals?. Do you want you neighbor be a mass murderer or rapist?

The question you should be asking is why after 5 years of deliberation has the Liberal government not listed them as a terrorist group, what is Canada getting out of that arrangement? The entire Nation should be blacklisted like Russia is now.

On 10/6/2022 at 2:54 PM, Army Guy said:

The question you should be asking is why after 5 years of deliberation has the Liberal government not listed them as a terrorist group, what is Canada getting out of that arrangement? The entire Nation should be blacklisted like Russia is now.

Excuse the language but this is a stupid post. The entire nation!!!!!!. This nation is risking its life to fight the terrorist Islamic Republic imposed regime and many have been beaten to death, shot to death, raped and murdered in the process and now you want to put them on the terrorist list. It shows tour lack of knowledge and understanding of the situation. Iran is not the fuc*ing islamic republic. Iran is a 2500 year civilization in which this reactionary forceful religion was imposed by sword by invading barbaric Arabs and now Iran nation is fighting defenseless against these murderers and expecting support from those who believe in human rights and women's rights and democratic values.

Please educated yourself on the subject before making uneducated comments

48 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Excuse the language but this is a stupid post. The entire nation!!!!!!. This nation is risking its life to fight the terrorist Islamic Republic imposed regime and many have been beaten to death, shot to death, raped and murdered in the process and now you want to put them on the terrorist list. It shows tour lack of knowledge and understanding of the situation. Iran is not the fuc*ing islamic republic. Iran is a 2500 year civilization in which this reactionary forceful religion was imposed by sword by invading barbaric Arabs and now Iran nation is fighting defenseless against these murderers and expecting support from those who believe in human rights and women's rights and democratic values.

Please educated yourself on the subject before making uneducated comments

Yes, the entire nation, just like we have done with Russia, meaning cut off all trade, expel all its diplomates, restrict visas, no immigration or refugee status. 

Not everyone is fighting the regime, or it would have been overthrown by now, what you have is a minority of the population, many are afraid to rise up and protest, and it has been that way for decades. Iran is a terrorist state, ask Israel who engages them or their proxies everyday... ask other middle eastern countries who the terrorist influence is coming from... 

Why does its history have anything to do with its current activates, today they either support or directly pay or directly take part in terrorist activates, making them a terrorist country. just like Afghanistan and the Taliban. 

Stop with the tears, those terrorists are Iranian citizens, their government is Iranian, and the only way this will stop is if the people stand up and make it change. Canadian diplomatic actions are not going to make any difference, unless every Iranian citizen suffers from global trade sanctions etc...

I've spent most of my military career in the middle east, dealing with Bum holes like these guys, a terrorist is a terrorist regardless of nationality. And while the whole nation are not terrorists, only they can change their future. unless of course the western world wants a regime change...how did that work out for Iraq, seemed they prefer Sadam's rule over freedom...same thing will happen in Iran. 

And sorry i did not know i was posting to a middle eastern history major, or perhaps an Iranian citizen...

Edited by Army Guy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Army Guy said:

Yes, the entire nation, just like we have done with Russia, meaning cut off all trade, expel all its diplomates, restrict visas, no immigration or refugee status. 

Not everyone is fighting the regime, or it would have been overthrown by now, what you have is a minority of the population, many are afraid to rise up and protest, and it has been that way for decades. Iran is a terrorist state, ask Israel who engages them or their proxies everyday... ask other middle eastern countries who the terrorist influence is coming from... 

Why does its history have anything to do with its current activates, today they either support or directly pay or directly take part in terrorist activates, making them a terrorist country. just like Afghanistan and the Taliban. 

Stop with the tears, those terrorists are Iranian citizens, their government is Iranian, and the only way this will stop is if the people stand up and make it change. Canadian diplomatic actions are not going to make any difference, unless every Iranian citizen suffers from global trade sanctions etc...

I've spent most of my military career in the middle east, dealing with Bum holes like these guys, a terrorist is a terrorist regardless of nationality. And while the whole nation are not terrorists, only they can change their future. unless of course the western world wants a regime change...how did that work out for Iraq, seemed they prefer Sadam's rule over freedom...same thing will happen in Iran. 

And sorry i did not know i was posting to a middle eastern history major, or perhaps an Iranian citizen...

You failed to see the distinction between Iranians who is rising up against the terrorist state and the terrorist state and I saw the need to remind you of this important fact. You are right this regime is so brutal that the majority are too scared to come out on street defenseless facing armed criminal mercenaries of islamic regime and face an almost certain assault causing death but the overwhelming majority are against this fascist islamic republic.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

On 10/6/2022 at 12:47 PM, CITIZEN_2015 said:

A step in the direction you seek.

Canada is imposing sanctions against Iran in response to its gross and systematic human rights violations, as well as a result of Iran’s grave and ongoing breach of international peace and security.

https://www.canada.ca/en/global-affairs/news/2022/10/backgrounder-additional-sanctions-against-iran.html

Canada on Friday said it would ban the top leadership of Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) from entering the country and promised more targeted sanctions over the treatment of women in Iran and the downing of a civilian airliner in 2020.

https://www.reuters.com/world/canada-ban-irans-irgc-leaders-entry-expand-sanctions-2022-10-07/

4 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

A step in the direction you seek.

Canada is imposing sanctions against Iran in response to its gross and systematic human rights violations, as well as a result of Iran’s grave and ongoing breach of international peace and security.

https://www.canada.ca/en/global-affairs/news/2022/10/backgrounder-additional-sanctions-against-iran.html

Canada on Friday said it would ban the top leadership of Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) from entering the country and promised more targeted sanctions over the treatment of women in Iran and the downing of a civilian airliner in 2020.

https://www.reuters.com/world/canada-ban-irans-irgc-leaders-entry-expand-sanctions-2022-10-07/

A step in the right direction but not enough.

1- Add the entire IRGC to terror list.

2- Kick out those who were in power in Iran or the sons or daughters of those in power in Iran and cease their assets.

3 - Stop issuing visas to those in power in Iran or their relatives.

These criminal must not use Canada as a safe heaven to hide or save the stolen money from Iranian nation.

On 10/5/2022 at 11:02 AM, CITIZEN_2015 said:

A 16 year old teenage girl , Nika Shakarami who took part in Tehran street protests asking for her freedom was arrested by islamic republic security guards and raped and beaten to death by mercenaries and her dead body stolen and buried in secret while her family threatened by regime to exercise silence and deny Nika was ever took part in demonstrations or her family will end up the same fate.

The story of 16 year old who cried for freedom.

https://abcnews.go.com/International/iranian-teenage-protesters-death-sparks-global-outcry-alleged/story?id=91032437

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

25 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

since Canada is crushing similar freedom protests in the streets of Canada by similar means

I don't see how Canada has the moral authority to criticize the Iranian regime for doing the same

FFS, how can you even compare??

In a string of useless posts, that one climbs to the top.

7 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

FFS, how can you even compare??

quite simply by observing that Canada does not tolerate rowdy freedom protests anymore than Iran does

Canada has deemed such activities to be "illegal protests"

then has put them down with brute force by the internal security services

15 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

1- Add the entire IRGC to terror list.

the IRGC is an uniformed branch of the Iranian armed forces

that doesn't meet the definition of a terrorist organization under international law & the laws of armed conflict

terrorist organizations are non state actors by definition

• Haha 1

On 10/6/2022 at 2:52 PM, Army Guy said:

I think i peed a little. Iran is asking who is this Trudeau. where does he live...  

Iran need only invoke Justin Trudeau's own freedom protest crushing doctrine back against him

these women are actually "committing mischief, and counselling to commit mischief" under current Canadian law

thus subject to arrest with necessary force by the RCMP of Iran

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

quite simply by observing that Canada does not tolerate rowdy freedom protests anymore than Iran does

Canada has deemed such activities to be "illegal protests"

then has put them down with brute force by the internal security services

What a truck load of BS. Like Iran?? I think not.

• Like 1

The very second we allowed the death cult into the west, we agreed to “family punishment”, “genital correction” and fatwas from ayatollah’s or whomever.

If you support islam then you support the death bounty on Rushdie. No cherry picking.

Edited by RedDog

3 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

Iran need only invoke Justin Trudeau's own freedom protest crushing doctrine back against him

these women are actually "committing mischief, and counselling to commit mischief" under current Canadian law

thus subject to arrest with necessary force by the RCMP of Iran

Where do you steal this deviated brain? Were you born with it or they transplanted you with this brain?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

you're welcome to your own views, it's of no concern to me / shrugs

Your views are idiotic, stupid, totally off with the reality and pervasive. You have some serious mental problems I am surprised you have been allowed to remain on this forum so long as I recall reading similar stupid posts from you in the distance past. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Your views are idiotic, stupid, totally off with the reality and pervasive. You have some serious mental problems I am surprised you have been allowed to remain on this forum so long as I recall reading similar stupid posts from you in the distance past. 

you have been reduced to hurling ad hominem in contravention of logic

that is stupidity by definition

/shrugs

21 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Canada has invoked the same "illegal protest" doctrine as Iran, cracked down on said protests with state force

if Canada can do it, so can Iran

You are comparing the basic women's right on what to wear and basic human rights demand being met with brutal crackdown using live bullets to that of Canada anti-wax crackdown. You are really out of this world.

1500 people shot dead in 2019 in one day and hundreds beaten to death including teenage girls. How many were killed in Canada's crackdown on anti-waxers?

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

You are comparing the basic women's right on what to wear and basic human rights demand being met with brutal crackdown using live bullets to that of Canada anti-wax crackdown. You are really out of this world.

166 people shot dead in 2019 and hundreds beaten to death including teenage girls. How many were killed in Canada's crackdown on anti-waxers?

Canada has invoked the doctrine of "illegal protest" 

then cracked down on said protests violently with state force

if protesters had resisted arrest against the Canadian police set against them,

no doubt they would have been shot too

many people have been beaten to death in the custody of the Canadian police, happens all the time

an average of 27 Canadians are killed every year by their own police

461 Canadians were killed by their police between 2000 and 2017

here's the RCMP beating a teenage girl right here

she refused to take her pants off for them, then they viciously assault her

first they sucker punch her unconscious, then they pull her pants off

then they drag her down the hall and throw her into a dungeon

when a male cop beats on a girl like that, you could easily kill her,

knocked out instantly by the sucker punch, her head then hits the concrete floor : boom, dead

subdural hemotoma, never wakes up again

this is the same thing that goes on in Iran

Edited by Dougie93
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

36 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Canada has invoked the doctrine of "illegal protest" 

then cracked down on said protests violently with state force

if protesters had resisted arrest against the Canadian police set against them,

no doubt they would have been shot too

many people have been beaten to death in the custody of the Canadian police, happens all the time

an average of 27 Canadians are killed every year by their own police

461 Canadians were killed by their police between 2000 and 2017

here's the RCMP beating a teenage girl right here

she refused to take her pants off for them, then they viciously assault her

first they sucker punch her unconscious, then they pull her pants off

then they drag her down the hall and throw her into a dungeon

this is the same thing that goes on in Iran

if a cop beats on a girl like that, you could easily kill her,

knocked out instantly by the sucker punch, her head then hits the concrete floor, boom, dead

https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2022/oct/07/another-teenage-girl-dead-at-hands-of-irans-security-forces-reports-claim

This is the same as several teenage girls were kidnapped among protesters and gang taped and then murdered and then their dead bodies tore apart and stolen from cemetery and their families were threatened to death by the state to remain silence or they will be killed too or their sisters will have the same fate.

And do you realize what you say? You are saying because Canada in rare cases may have done wrong then the murder and rape of all other innocent girls by terror states are welcomed and encouraged by you. You are an evil person. A person blinded by hate.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015