Canadian Government must support the Women of Iran against the repressive Islamic Republic.

Iran protests led by Iranian women against Islamic regime surged to over 80 cities today.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/24/world/middleeast/iran-protests.html

Defenseless protesters shot by mercenaries of the ruling islamic clergy using live bullets. Protesters wishing the death of islamic republic leader and an end to islamic republic confronted harshly by murderous mercenaries of the ruling clergy. Over 50 peaceful demonstrators including women and children have been targeted from rooftops by security forces and shot dead so far.

12 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Iran protests led by Iranian women against Islamic regime surged to over 80 cities today.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/24/world/middleeast/iran-protests.html

Defenseless protesters shot by mercenaries of the ruling islamic clergy using live bullets. Protesters wishing the death of islamic republic leader and an end to islamic republic confronted harshly by murderous mercenaries of the ruling clergy. Over 50 peaceful demonstrators including women and children have been targeted from rooftops by security forces and shot dead so far.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/protestors-clash-revolutionary-guard-northern-iran-torch-irgc-base-reports

The destruction comes as nationwide protests continue for a ninth day in nearly 140 cities, in every one of Iran’s 31 provinces following the death of 22-year-old Mahsa Amini while in police custody. 

She was reportedly arrested, beaten and possibly tortured for violating Iran’s strict dress code laws and wearing her hijab too loosely.

Iranian forces have claimed she was not mistreated and died of a heart attack. 

This is truly a 2022 story, there's even a bit of SADS in it. 

• Like 1

On 9/23/2022 at 11:24 AM, CITIZEN_2015 said:

No military invasion. Read the post carefully before making stupid comments.

Support the people of Iran by cutting off all ties with this brutal barbaric regime. Publicly condemn their murderous actions and take them to international courts and prosecute them in absence.

You will not be spared of this regime. Today Iran nation will die and tomorrow it will be your turn. Islamic terror must be contained starting with Iran. If you are so coward not to support women and defenseless people then hide and stay out.

Canada already has sanctions against Iran.

Canada can say what it wants but it carries no weight.

We are not exactly on friendly terms with that regime.

I said it was an internal issue and they will have to resolve it. You can dream all you want, you can demand whatever you want but, the fact is they will do what they want.

No cowardice, just reality.

Edited by ExFlyer

6 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

I said it was an internal issue and they will have to resolve it. You can dream all you want, you can demand whatever you want but, the fact is they will do what they want.

Not nearly enough. Canada together with its allies must take the regime of islamic republic to international courts and put their leaders on trial in their absence and charge them with mass murder and crimes against humanity.

45 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Not nearly enough. Canada together with its allies must take the regime of islamic republic to international courts and put their leaders on trial in their absence and charge them with mass murder and crimes against humanity.

No disrespect to your opinion but a dictatorial regime, be it Islamic or otherwise, (but especially a religious regime) will never see the inside of a court.

Canada's sanctions are as severe as Canada can make them.

As well, the United Nations has imposed sanctions against Iran.

These have been in place since 2006.  Results of these actions are what? Oh, nothing. Iran is still functioning.

How long before Afghanistan follows suit?  Afghanistan treatment of women is equally as bad except there has not been any press on women killed there.  The media makes the difference.

I get your passion but, insulting others opinions and discussions gets you zero support.

Edited by ExFlyer

40 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

No disrespect to your opinion but a dictatorial regime, be it Islamic or otherwise, (but especially a religious regime) will never see the inside of a court.

Canada's sanctions are as severe as Canada can make them.

As well, the United Nations has imposed sanctions against Iran.

These have been in place since 2006.  Results of these actions are what? Oh, nothing. Iran is still functioning.

How long before Afghanistan follows suit?  Afghanistan treatment of women is equally as bad except there has not been the press on women killed there.

I get your passion but, insulting others opinions and discussions gets you zero support.

The puppet head of state (the real power is in the hands of another subhuman murderous mullah) just addressed United Nations. He is responsible for mass execution of thousands in 1988.

https://iranprimer.usip.org/blog/2021/jul/21/raisi-role-1988-massacre

This is an insult on United Nation. If he was charged with murder in International courts he would have been arrested on his entry to New York.

I just opposed your opinion but didn't insult. This is a debate.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

27 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

The puppet head of state (the real power is in the hands of another subhuman murderous mullah) just addressed United Nations. He is responsible for mass execution of thousands in 1988.

https://iranprimer.usip.org/blog/2021/jul/21/raisi-role-1988-massacre

This is an insult on United Nation. If he was charged with murder in International courts he would have been arrested on his entry to New York.

I just opposed your opinion but didn't insult. This is a debate.

Your "debates" are demeaning. You all but called me a coward. "If you are so coward not to support women and defenseless people then hide and stay out." I deem that as an insult."

20 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Iran regime deprived the nation of access to internet in order to crack down the uprising hard in the darkness of internet but US company will be providing free internet to Iranians.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/9/24/musk-says-activating-starlink-in-response-to-blinken-on-internet

I get it. You don't like Iran.

Is it just Iran or any country that has a religious leadership? Like I said, Afghanistan also mistreats it's women. As does Saudi, Iraq, Syria,  Niger, Sudan, Pakistan, Congo and others.

Are you just pissed at Iran for mistreatment of women or do the other countries deserve your wrath as well?

China , Russia, Vietnam, Cuba and many more also censor and limit the internet.

This is information for you to absorb in this debate.

Personally, I think you saw something on the news and it outraged you. (as it did to others)

Edited by ExFlyer

6 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Your "debates" are demeaning. You all but called me a coward. "If you are so coward not to support women and defenseless people then hide and stay out." I deem that as an insult."

I get it. You don't like Iran.

Is it just Iran or any country that has a religious leadership? Like I said, Afghanistan also mistreats it's women. As does Saudi, Iraq, Syria,  Niger, Sudan, Pakistan, Congo and others.

Are you just pissed at Iran for mistreatment of women or do the other countries deserve your wrath as well?

Personally, I think you saw something on the news and it outraged you.

ExFlyer, did you read my follow up apology? 

16 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Read the post you are quoting. I said IF. How the hell could I have known he has been saving Canadians? We don't have member Wikipedia here!!!!! My apology to ExFlyer, but I have been very upset about the event and you seem to be saying it is not my business.

I love Iran. I hate the murderous regime who has occupied this beautiful country and is killing defenseless women and children and I hate it more to see the world is silent against these crimes.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

1 minute ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

ExFlyer, did you read my follow up apology? 

I love Iran. I hate the murderous regime who has occupied this beautiful country and is killing defenseless women and children and I hate it more to see the world is silent against these crimes.

Yes I did but, you made the insult nonetheless.

Iran has been what it is since 1979. You just now take up arms against it's regime? Because something in the media upset you? As I said, it has been what it is for a very long time.

5 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Yes I did but, you made the insult nonetheless.

Iran has been what it is since 1979. You just now take up arms against it's regime? Because something in the media upset you? As I said, it has been what it is for a very long time.

I was very upset when you seems to be saying to my comments that they are murdering women and you said it is none of your business. You dashed my faith in humanity.

You are wrong. I have been active against this murderous regime for years and decades.

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

Trudeau and Biden are pro-Iranian regime.  Sad but true.  

36 minutes ago, herbie said:

You do manage to post the stupidest comments. You just make shit up in your head and claim it as fact like Westcanman does with covid stats?

I consider you one of the most gullible self-loathing radical leftists on this forum.  You carry no currency.

You do realize that any criticism of the Islamic Republic is considered Islamophobic by many Liberals and Democrats?

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Justin Trudeau actually funding organizations which propagate virulent hatred of the Jews

placing Canada on the wrong side of history

the Liberals behaving like the very Nazis that they accuse everyone else of being

God save us

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

You do realize that any criticism of the Islamic Republic is considered Islamophobic by many Liberals and Democrats?

No. That is not true. Islamic Republic with their actions has damaged Islam much more than any Islamophobic. Please don't spread false news and scare people of speaking out against this murderous regime.

No Trudeau government has publicly criticized this regime many times.

Remember this regime purposely shot down a Ukrainian airplane and killed many Canadians 2 years ago

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

I was very upset when you seems to be saying to my comments that they are murdering women and you said it is none of your business. You dashed my faith in humanity.

You are wrong. I have been active against this murderous regime for years and decades.

Nuff said.

Iran is a problem.

Just understand Iran is not alone in it's mistreatment of women.

Edited by ExFlyer

18 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Well, Both Canada and US (pre Biden) have imposed sanctions on Iran that go beyond what the UN requested.

The US is very upset with the nuclear issues that Iran has and has prevented Iran form acquiring any nuclear materials.

So, no, Trudeau and Biden are not pro Iran (more accurately, Canada and the US are not pro Iran as this stance was before both became leaders)

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

Well, Both Canada and US (pre Biden) have imposed sanctions on Iran that go beyond what the UN requested.

The US is very upset with the nuclear issues that Iran has and has prevented Iran form acquiring any nuclear materials.

So, no, Trudeau and Biden are not pro Iran (more accurately, Canada and the US are not pro Iran as this stance was before both became leaders)

That was Republicans and Conservatives.  

12 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

That was Republicans and Conservatives.  

Iran's issues have been ongoing for decades and all Canadian and American political parties have had a crack at them.

Obama and Chretien and even their predecessors all dealt with Iran at one time or another.

One gets no more credit than the other.

Edited by ExFlyer

The regime of terror silencing the free world in order to continue violent crackdowns on defenseless women and men.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/iran-summons-uk-and-norway-ambassadors-amid-violent-unrest/2022/09/25/a5cc94a8-3cc5-11ed-8c6e-9386bd7cd826_story.html

While demonstrations were held all over the globe ib support of Iranian women

https://www.voanews.com/a/demonstrations-in-solidarity-with-iranian-women-held-around-the-globe/6762639.html

Iranian women leading the national uprising against an anti-woman, anti-Iran and anti-civilization regime.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

On 9/24/2022 at 5:49 PM, ExFlyer said:

Iran's issues have been ongoing for decades and all Canadian and American political parties have had a crack at them.

Obama and Chretien and even their predecessors all dealt with Iran at one time or another.

One gets no more credit than the other.

The Republicans and Democrats fight a proxy war through Iran and the Saudis.  I guess the Saudis get more of a pass because of oil.  Sad but that’s how power gets brokered in the Middle East: Israel gets arms.  Saudi Arabia gets military protection and a U.S. base in exchange for predictable oil supply.  Iran is hemmed in by the Sunnis, well, sort of.  Obama propped up a Shia minority government in Iraq.   So much mess we can’t keep track.

The victims are the regular citizens just trying to get by and take care of their families.  Canada did close the embassy after the murder of that dual Canadian citizen journalist.  Sad to think what a shadow Iran is of the once great Persian empire.  That theocracy demonstrates the importance of separating church and state.  

Edited by Zeitgeist