MAGAs, Incels and other sexually unsuccessful males

It’s been obvious for many years now since at least “Gamergate” and the like that the far right has been courting incels, 40-yr old virgins, 50-yr old bitter and lonely divorcees,  and other socially awkward woman-hating males to its hate-filled ranks. 

MAGA and the "incels": Latest Jan. 6 arrests show how fascists target insecure young men

Five busted "groypers" symbolize Nick Fuentes' push to weaponize adolescent anxiety for far-right revolution

…. The deeper truth is this group — whose members call themselves "groypers" — is among the most shamelessly fascistof the many far-right gangs that invaded the Capitol that day. Their leader, Nick Fuentes, has declared that "Trump was awesome because he was racist," engaged in Holocaust denialism and heaped praise on various historical dictators, including like Joseph Stalin and Adolf Hitler. Indeed, he did the latter at a conference attended by Republican Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia and Paul Gosar of Arizona, signaling how far Fuentes' fascist worldview has crept into the Republican Party. 

…But Fuentes really excels at targeting young men who believe themselves to be failing in the world of sex and dating, and using that insecurity to radicalize them. 

It's not just that Fuentes and other groypers identify as "incels," a nickname for the virulently misogynist online movement of "involuntary celibates." Fuentes has tried to reinvent "incel" as an aspirational identity, telling his followers that pursuing sex with women is degrading and will only distract groypers from their true calling as warriors for the brand of white nationalism (mixed with far-right "trad" Catholicism) he's peddling. As Tess Owen at Vice reported in July, "Fuentes has called himself a 'proud incel,' urged his supporters to abstain from sex, and made bizarre assertions like 'all sex is gay.'"

No, seriously, this is his argument for why heterosexual sex is "gay": "Think about it this way: What's gayer than being like 'I need cuddles. I need kisses … I need to spend time with a woman.' That's a little sus."

For most people, especially adults, that sounds so ridiculous you have to laugh. But it's possible to understand the appeal this might have for insecure young men who are already caught up in the "incel" discourse. It recasts what they imagine as a personal failing as a point of pride. …

https://www.salon.com/2022/09/22/maga-and-the-incels-latest-jan-6-arrests-show-how-fascists-target-insecure-young-men/

Edited by BeaverFever

Exhibit A, check out his total “Ladies Man“ 

John Gibbs, a Republican running for a House seat in Michigan in November, has been condemned online after he was revealed to have complained about women having the right to vote while a student at Stanford.

On Wednesday, the 43-year-old was accused of saying that Americans had “suffered” since women achieved the right to vote in 1920…

Writing for a group called the “Society for the Critique of Feminism”, Mr Gibbs argued that women did not “posess the characteristics necessary to govern,” and said men were smarter than women because they applied “logic” over “emotion”, according to archieved version of the website.

He added that the United States has “suffered” as a result of women’s suffrage, which he blamed on government overspending and a larger state.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/john-gibbs-republican-women-suffrage-b2172929.html?amp

45 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

It’s been obvious for many years now since at least “Gamergate” and the like that the far right has been courting incels, 40-yr old virgins, 50-yr old divorces,  and other socially awkward wam-hating males to its hate-filled ranks. 

MAGA and the "incels": Latest Jan. 6 arrests show how fascists target insecure young men

Five busted "groypers" symbolize Nick Fuentes' push to weaponize adolescent anxiety for far-right revolution

…. The deeper truth is this group — whose members call themselves "groypers" — is among the most shamelessly fascistof the many far-right gangs that invaded the Capitol that day. Their leader, Nick Fuentes, has declared that "Trump was awesome because he was racist," engaged in Holocaust denialism and heaped praise on various historical dictators, including like Joseph Stalin and Adolf Hitler. Indeed, he did the latter at a conference attended by Republican Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia and Paul Gosar of Arizona, signaling how far Fuentes' fascist worldview has crept into the Republican Party. 

…But Fuentes really excels at targeting young men who believe themselves to be failing in the world of sex and dating, and using that insecurity to radicalize them. 

It's not just that Fuentes and other groypers identify as "incels," a nickname for the virulently misogynist online movement of "involuntary celibates." Fuentes has tried to reinvent "incel" as an aspirational identity, telling his followers that pursuing sex with women is degrading and will only distract groypers from their true calling as warriors for the brand of white nationalism (mixed with far-right "trad" Catholicism) he's peddling. As Tess Owen at Vice reported in July, "Fuentes has called himself a 'proud incel,' urged his supporters to abstain from sex, and made bizarre assertions like 'all sex is gay.'"

No, seriously, this is his argument for why heterosexual sex is "gay": "Think about it this way: What's gayer than being like 'I need cuddles. I need kisses … I need to spend time with a woman.' That's a little sus."

For most people, especially adults, that sounds so ridiculous you have to laugh. But it's possible to understand the appeal this might have for insecure young men who are already caught up in the "incel" discourse. It recasts what they imagine as a personal failing as a point of pride. …

https://www.salon.com/2022/09/22/maga-and-the-incels-latest-jan-6-arrests-show-how-fascists-target-insecure-young-men/

Like… Lindsey Graham?

No, wait… you’re talking about men who don’t have sex with other men, either.  Losers…

Edited by Rebound
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, herbie said:

50 yr old divorcees?

Jeez, I was way luckier with women as one and knew WTF what I was doing too!

Of course I had friends stupidly picky - looking for companions that had no kids. Of course one gets better rewards fishing in the ocean instead of a mud puddle.

Ok ok fair nuff. I’ll change to “bitter and lonely “ divorcees

11 hours ago, Contrarian said:

your crew of nationalists =))

No...we tend to couple and produce children. Now...if ya wanna meet some real incels...try your local DNC office.

Incels...with t-shirts that say things like...

'Kill Putin'

'Hate not tolerated here'

'Walls don't work'

'I luv mommy's basement'

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nationalist said:

No...we tend to couple and produce children. Now...if ya wanna meet some real incels...try your local DNC office.

Incels...with t-shirts that say things like...

'Kill Putin'

'Hate not tolerated here'

'Walls don't work'

'I luv mommy's basement'

So once again it is a PUBLIC FACT that there are pro-Tump / anti-liberal incels. You claim there are liberal/ Democrat incels too but that sounds like more of the made-up BS we’ve come to expect from the Right, considering that the incel movement is  officially anti-liberal.  

Also I doubt there are any liberals  with a “kill Putin” t-shirt….even though we can all acknowledge it wouldn’t be the worst thing if he were to “accidentally fall out of a window” like his critics have a strange habit of doing. 

2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

So once again it is a PUBLIC FACT that there are pro-Tump / anti-liberal incels. You claim there are liberal/ Democrat incels too but that sounds like more of the made-up BS we’ve come to expect from the Right, considering that the incel movement is  officially anti-liberal.  

Also I doubt there are any liberals  with a “kill Putin” t-shirt….even though we can all acknowledge it wouldn’t be the worst thing if he were to “accidentally fall out of a window” like his critics have a strange habit of doing. 

A "PUBLIC FACT" eh?

You go girl!

On 9/24/2022 at 4:41 AM, BeaverFever said:

So once again it is a PUBLIC FACT that there are pro-Tump / anti-liberal incels.

OMG what a stupid comment. There are pro-Biden, anti-conservative incels as well. There are pro-life/anti-conservative incels. There are pro-Hillary incels. 

You're talking about a group with millions of people. FYI in every group of a million people you'll find some incels, pedos, gay people, trans, steroid junkies, criminals, cops, lawyers, and every other group of people you could name. 

Buuuut, if you're trying to make a connection between criminals, losers and misfits and a political party, the Dems are your gang, bigtime. 

You can't swing a dead cat at a BLM rally without hitting some pedophiles, wife beaters, or child abusers. Ask Rittenhouse if you don't believe me. BLM and Antifa are two of the lowest-functioning groups of humans that you'll find congregating anywhere on the planet, and their motto is: "We be steelin jeens and teevees an berning bildings cuz white peeple wuz the onlee humins to ever own slavs. This is reparacians."

You don't think that the Dems are targeting incels with their hardcore simp platform? FYI snively wimps who rely on preaching feminism and promoting their SJWhiner status to get female attention form the majority of male Demmie voters.

Your thread is a really good indicator of your overall maturity level. It's probably the all-time low water mark for Repolitics.

34 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

OMG what a stupid comment. There are pro-Biden, anti-conservative incels as well. There are pro-life/anti-conservative incels. There are pro-Hillary incels. 

You're talking about a group with millions of people. FYI in every group of a million people you'll find some incels, pedos, gay people, trans, steroid junkies, criminals, cops, lawyers, and every other group of people you could name. 

Buuuut, if you're trying to make a connection between criminals, losers and misfits and a political party, the Dems are your gang, bigtime. 

You can't swing a dead cat at a BLM rally without hitting some pedophiles, wife beaters, or child abusers. Ask Rittenhouse if you don't believe me. BLM and Antifa are two of the lowest-functioning groups of humans that you'll find congregating anywhere on the planet, and their motto is: "We be steelin jeens and teevees an berning bildings cuz white peeple wuz the onlee humins to ever own slavs. This is reparacians."

You don't think that the Dems are targeting incels with their hardcore simp platform? FYI snively wimps who rely on preaching feminism and promoting their SJWhiner status to get female attention form the majority of male Demmie voters.

Your thread is a really good indicator of your overall maturity level. It's probably the all-time low water mark for Repolitics.

Hilarious. All I see is your lies and racism and typical jibberish BSon full display.

You really seem angry this time. I can tell this thread hit a little close to home.  Hope I didn’t ruin your evening of eating Hungry Man Dinner alone off a TV tray in your boxer shorts while you watch Sports Centre for the 5th consecutive time today.  Oh wait it’s Sunday, your elderly mom brings over frozen lasagna amirite?

30 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Hilarious. All I see is your lies and racism and typical jibberish BSon full display.

Wow, "racism" lol. I never mischaracterized BLM rioters at all.

You really seem angry this time. I can tell this thread hit a little close to home.  Hope I didn’t ruin your evening of eating Hungry Man Dinner alone off a TV tray in your boxer shorts while you watch Sports Centre for the 5th consecutive time today.  Oh wait it’s Sunday, your elderly mom brings over frozen lasagna amirite?

I'm just bursting your pathetic balloon.

What I said was true, and I'll say it again:

Dems are directly targeting incels with their hardcore simp platform.  

FYI snively wimps who rely on preaching feminism and promoting their SJWhiner status to get female attention form the majority of male Demmie voters.

I'm quite happily married, thanks, but I've been single for up to 2 years at a time before and it's not a crime. Not short on money either. 

I'm pretty sure that you are well aware of the relative income demographics for leftists and conservatives. Probably 99% of the people who still live at home past 20 are leftists. Have fun eating your lasagna. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

My my...you're in a nasty mood.

Whu's a matter Beave?

Wife beatin' ya again?

• Haha 1

-Yeah Beave, how dare you call someone a racist just because every other post they make has racist remarks? That worse than my claim that if you check every single box in the fundamental beliefs of fascism you must be a fascist!

Don't you know if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it must be a kangaroo?

30 minutes ago, herbie said:

-Yeah Beave, how dare you call someone a racist just because every other post they make has racist remarks? That worse than my claim that if you check every single box in the fundamental beliefs of fascism you must be a fascist!

Don't you know if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it must be a kangaroo?

Awwww hewbie, aw yoew saaad.

Shut up racist. Go vote for some more racial division.