NY Sues Trump for $250 million; “Staggering” Fraud

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Hilarious. You Tweenkies reek of desperation. Do you really think any bank will lend money, secured by a property value, without doing their own evaluation?

Apparently the Trump evaluation is prefaced with a couple pages identifying it as an "estimate" and instructs the bank to do their own evaluation. Nevertheless, the banks did apparently lend his company the funds requested. Gee...how about that...eh?

Don't you masterbatory freaks ever tire of being wrong?

Exactly. The duties of the New York Attorney General's office includes 'Serving as the guardian of the legal rights of the citizens of New York'. Alan Dershowitz questions why James has taken up defending the largest banks in the US who haven't sued him at all. If there is no civil complaint then there is no problem. It's plainly judicial overreach for political purposes.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rebound said:

But when I pointed out a hard fact: Trump “estimated” that his penthouse was 30,000 square feet, when it was only 10,000 square feet; that was not an estimate.  Trump’s business is real estate and in real estate you don’t screw up the square footage like that by accident. 

And you retorted to that with an insult. My FACT beats your 2nd grade INSULT.  I win, you lose, and so will Trump, because you can plainly see that he committed fraud. It’s right there, plain as day.

LOL...and I hope you bank on that.

WHAAAAA... lol...

5 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

LOL...and I hope you bank on that.

WHAAAAA... lol...

I don’t have to bank on it. Trump is a criminal.  He commits crimes over and over. He’s being investigated or charged in New York, Florida, Georgia, Washington and perhaps elsewhere.  

None of these cases can be brought without any basis. These things are happening because of what the man did:

TRUMP KNEW his suite was 10,000 sq ft

TRUMP KNEW not to take classified documents with him to Florida

TRUMP KNEW not to call elections officials in Georgia

TRUMP KNEW the election wasn’t stolen 

Now he gets to pay and pay. 

49 minutes ago, robosmith said:

And yet you're still HERE posting defenses for Trump.

Obviously because you (and he) need to defend him from the worst legal PROBLEMS he's EVER faced.

And that is a HIGH BAR. LMAO

No posting defenses of Trump.. 

Only a defense of whats true. Your Years long witch hunt of the man is bordering on creepy obsession. It's a shame good people have to share a nation with vile lefties and put up with their tax dollars going toward Hillarys temper tantrums

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, West said:

Only a defense of whats true. Your Years long witch hunt of the man is bordering on creepy obsession. It's a shame good people have to share a nation with vile lefties and put up with their tax dollars going toward Hillarys temper tantrums

It’s a shame that Donald Trump is a criminal. 

26 minutes ago, West said:

It's a defense for what YOU BELIEVE about Trump's crimes. 

Your pretzel twisting isn't fooling ANYONE except the Trump cult.

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

I don’t have to bank on it. Trump is a criminal.  He commits crimes over and over. He’s being investigated or charged in New York, Florida, Georgia, Washington and perhaps elsewhere.  

None of these cases can be brought without any basis. These things are happening because of what the man did:

TRUMP KNEW his suite was 10,000 sq ft

TRUMP KNEW not to take classified documents with him to Florida

TRUMP KNEW not to call elections officials in Georgia

TRUMP KNEW the election wasn’t stolen 

Now he gets to pay and pay. 

Trump is a criminal? I hadn't heard he'd been found guilty of a criminal offence. Do tell?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, suds said:

Exactly. The duties of the New York Attorney General's office includes 'Serving as the guardian of the legal rights of the citizens of New York'. Alan Dershowitz questions why James has taken up defending the largest banks in the US who haven't sued him at all. If there is no civil complaint then there is no problem. It's plainly judicial overreach for political purposes.

Here’s a big list of fraud cases won by the DOJ.  Dershowitz is clearly wrong; I guess he gets paid to be a talking head.  There’s no law that says a plaintiff in a fraud suit must be the entity defrauded, as these successful prosecutions illustrate.  
https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/prosecuting-fraud

3 hours ago, robosmith said:

It's a defense for what YOU BELIEVE about Trump's crimes. 

Your pretzel twisting isn't fooling ANYONE except the Trump cult.

What crimes? The vile Dems abused the legal system for several years now over politics. 

You are vile because you like third world tactics to intimidate political opponents. It's disgusting

• Like 1

2 hours ago, herbie said:

It's just another witch hunt....

says the whole coven rolled into one Orange Oaf...

This AG ran a campaign on getting Trump.. how pathetic must you be to vote for someone just so they abuse government resources to go after a guy over political disagreements? 

It's disgraceful how many nummies voted for this

You mean someone like Trump who insisted on ordering the FBI and DOJ around and snivelled like the spoiled baby he was when they wouldn't because they don't follow political orders?
The one who now claims they do just that and has millions of bone stupid enough lackeys that believe him? The guy who's lucky justice i so damned slow they didn't frog march him from the White House in cuffs?

Edited by herbie

20 minutes ago, West said:

This AG ran a campaign on getting Trump.. how pathetic must you be to vote for someone just so they abuse government resources to go after a guy over political disagreements? 

It's disgraceful how many nummies voted for this

Well maybe the dumb SOB shouldn’t have kept government documents at home. Maybe he should have returned them when asked.  He chose to break the law. He chose to ignore his own lawyers. So tough crap.  Break the law, face the consequences.  

48 minutes ago, West said:

What crimes? The vile Dems abused the legal system for several years now over politics. 

You are vile because you like third world tactics to intimidate political opponents. It's disgusting

The crimes he's being investigated for and likely charged. Did you even hear him ON TAPE trying to COERCE changes in the GA vote count? That is blatantly ILLEGAL.

YOU are VILE cause you make excuses for criminal behavior. NO ONE is above the law.

Of course being Canadian, you are ignorant of Trump's LONG HISTORY of CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR and bribing LARGE campaign contributions to officials to escape accountability.

4 hours ago, Rebound said:

Here’s a big list of fraud cases won by the DOJ.  Dershowitz is clearly wrong; I guess he gets paid to be a talking head.  There’s no law that says a plaintiff in a fraud suit must be the entity defrauded, as these successful prosecutions illustrate.  
https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/prosecuting-fraud

There are many different types of fraud. There are also differences between 'criminal fraud' and 'civil fraud'.  James launched a civil lawsuit against Trump and some of his family.  Civil law deals with disputes between one entity and another. In other words, there has to be a victim of sorts. So who was the victim with Trump's dealings with the big banks? Are the banks complaining? By victim I take it to mean the 'actual' victim and not a 'supposed' victim.

Edited by suds

7 minutes ago, suds said:

There are many different types of fraud. There are also differences between 'criminal fraud' and 'civil fraud'.  James launched a civil lawsuit against Trump and some of his family.  Civil law deals with disputes between one entity and another. In other words, there has to be a victim of sorts. So who was the victim with Trump's dealings with the big banks? Are the banks complaining? By victim I take it to mean the 'actual' victim and not a 'supposed' victim.

These banks are publicly traded. I have 401K’s, so I’m a victim. 

5 hours ago, Rebound said:

Well maybe the dumb SOB shouldn’t have kept government documents at home. Maybe he should have returned them when asked.  He chose to break the law. He chose to ignore his own lawyers. So tough crap.  Break the law, face the consequences.  

He was the president who can declassify whatever he wants... the left are just vile scum trying to distract from their disastrous tenure... skyrocketing inflation because of these a holes

5 hours ago, robosmith said:

The crimes he's being investigated for and likely charged. Did you even hear him ON TAPE trying to COERCE changes in the GA vote count? That is blatantly ILLEGAL.

YOU are VILE cause you make excuses for criminal behavior. NO ONE is above the law.

Of course being Canadian, you are ignorant of Trump's LONG HISTORY of CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR and bribing LARGE campaign contributions to officials to escape accountability.

He was never charged with anything you idiots have made up so far.. this is nothing different. Just a political prosecutor who ran a campaign on charging Donnie without even knowing if he committed any crimes ?.. and dummies like you lap it up

• Like 1

6 hours ago, West said:

He was never charged with anything you idiots have made up so far.. this is nothing different. Just a political prosecutor who ran a campaign on charging Donnie without even knowing if he committed any crimes ?.. and dummies like you lap it up

He was impeached twice. Each impeachment was a charge of “high crime.”