For all the UNFAIR demonization of Freedom Convoy......

betsy

45 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

You... facts??? Ha! that is a good one.  You need facts.... what a belly laugh that is.  If a fact hit you in the face your would know what hit you Ha!!

You ignore every fact ever posted here about covid and you continue to lie about it, then you have the audacity to question my integrity.

You're the epitome of an internet troll. You come here to say things that you'd never say to someone's face.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I can tell from your "opinions".

They are force-fed to you.  Nothing original.

You trawl the alt-web for whatever sites are telling you what you already want to hear.  You're not learning anything.  You're not saying anything original.  

We've seen the comical quality of your citations in the past.  It doesn't matter how stupid they are or if they don't even back up what you're trying to say.  As long as the headline conforms with your clownish world views, you'll cite it here!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

One or two restaurant stayed open.  He was crucified for his support afterwards. He has been "temporarily closed" since. He was then evicted.   LOL

So yeah, he got what he deserved. LOL

You would have never have survived on a ship in the navy because you're the lowest of the low.

I really doubt that you were ever in the air force either, because the military has a way of weeding out shitty people with no character or spine. 

2 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

You trawl the alt-web for whatever sites are telling you what you already want to hear.  You're not learning anything.  You're not saying anything original.  

We've seen the comical quality of your citations in the past.  It doesn't matter how stupid they are or if they don't even back up what you're trying to say.  As long as the headline conforms with your clownish world views, you'll cite it here!

Say "I believe in the covid vaccine!" for us moonbox ?

You talk about comical citations, yet you're a CNN stooge of all things. You have still yet to take stock of all the times that you parroted their BS only to end up with egg on your face. 

I know what you're gonna say before you say it: "I don't watch CNN!".

All leftards say that.

But you don't have the balls to say where you get your propaganda from because you don't want to be made fun of. "I watch a bunch of different stuff, but I won't say what that is either ☹️".

Are we done here? 

42 minutes ago, West said:

So a lefty snowflake got mad and evicted a guy for serving those lowly anti vaxxers eh.. ?.. yeah and people like you sure do love us all

Ha Ha Ha. A loser chose the wrong side and paid for it LOL

Screw with the public if you rely on the public and you get what you chose. The convoy people were only going to be around for a while and he chose them over people that would have gone to his place for years. He f'd up and chose the wrong side.

So, good bye business. LOL

7 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You would have never have survived on a ship in the navy because you're the lowest of the low.

What do you hope to achieve with comments like this?  It's infantile.  

7 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I really doubt that you were ever in the air force either, because the military has a way of weeding out shitty people with no character or spine. 

You'd have never made the cut.  That's for certain.  They literally do weed out unstable personalities with demented worldviews.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You ignore every fact ever posted here about covid and you continue to lie about it, then you have the audacity to question my integrity.

You're the epitome of an internet troll. You come here to say things that you'd never say to someone's face.  

Nope, I read everything and sort out the fluff and nonsense.

You are the epitome of a person fighting a losing cause.

6 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

You'd have never made the cut.  That's for certain.  They literally do weed out unstable personalities with demented worldviews.  

People like him have to resort to insults to justify their losing cause.

They think they know and when they realize they are wrong, they just insult so, I know when he is beaten because he resorts to insults..... and he insults a lot.

What really amazes me is that some of the folks here are till on the convoy bandwagon when it has been over so long. You can get them all wound up by throwing facts out at them and they spin out of control...over and over again, 7 months later. And then blame someone else. :)

Edited by ExFlyer

15 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

So, you realized your Ionic Cafe flopped on their face and lost his business when they supported the convoyers, you insult me?

Good comeback Dude. A loser pissed off he defended a loser and lost again LOL

2 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

You don't understand military life moonbox, this is just another topic that's over your head. 

Flyer has a rudimentary understanding of it because his dad or one of his uncles or brothers probably served.

I still have friends from the military, I did pretty well. I just didn't see myself as a long-term alcoholic. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

People like him have to resort to insults to justify their losing cause.

They think they know and when they realize they are wrong, they just insult so, I know when he is beaten because he resorts to insults..... and he insults a lot.

Nah, I can just refer to all of the times I caught you lying, or all of the false narratives that you're still sucked in by, like the "covid vaccine". 

5 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

So, you realized your Ionic Cafe flopped on their face and lost his business when they supported the convoyers, you insult me?

Good comeback Dude. A loser pissed off he defended a loser and lost again LOL

I never insulted you. Look again. What I said suits you perfectly.

In case you forgot, our fascist government wanted businesses to close so that the members of the Freedom Convoy had no access to basic services. Iconic Cafe defied those orders, and then refused to let police come in without a warrant. 

It's called "having a spine", and you can't relate so you don't respect it. 

32 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

In case you forgot, our fascist government wanted businesses to close so that the members of the Freedom Convoy had no access to basic services. Iconic Cafe defied those orders, and then refused to let police come in without a warrant. 

You have called me so many names I have lost count.And you kn ow, like water off a ducks back. I look at the source and know full well if the insults run rampant is it because you have no logical response. But, hey, we all know that is the WestConMan way.

Look dude, your cause lost. It is long over. Nothing was gained. Governments did what they planned to do when they planned to do it.

You can keep hammering your , whatever it is you are trying to get across but, your cause lost, big time.

Just like Ionic Cafe owner lost, you lost at the same time. We have a spine and we are cruising along just fine. You losers have nothing but depressing memories.

I respect what is happening now, not what didn't happen yesterday. LOL

But hey, in your dreams it was fun to watch on youtube and facebook and twitter because you didn't care enough to actually show up.

Edited by ExFlyer

27 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Nah, I can just refer to all of the times I caught you lying, or all of the false narratives that you're still sucked in by, like the "covid vaccine". 

The number of times you've had your dumb comments proven wrong and you just sort of power through on pure ignorance and angry rhetoric is special.  You're not even worth responding to most of the time - just a lot of screeching noise.  

Edited by Moonbox
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Say "I believe in the covid vaccine!" for us moonbox ?

You talk about comical citations, yet you're a CNN stooge of all things. You have still yet to take stock of all the times that you parroted their BS only to end up with egg on your face. 

I know what you're gonna say before you say it: "I don't watch CNN!".

All leftards say that.

But you don't have the balls to say where you get your propaganda from because you don't want to be made fun of. "I watch a bunch of different stuff, but I won't say what that is either ☹️".

Are we done here? 

I'm done with him.

I've posted so many actual medical studies, linking them all, often with further reading and info on the scientist's credentials and patiently explained what OAS and immune imprinting are and what the data is showing in various countries.  Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla and Biden is the best advertisement that the censored scientists are right.  4X vaxxed, on Pax and had covid twice within weeks. That's OAS.  Slapping you right in the face.

I'm not feeling threatened by someone who gets his information from MSM headlines.

I know a metric f^%$kton more than he does.  He knows it too. That's why he just follows me around the board insulting me, without addressing anything.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Ha Ha Ha. A loser chose the wrong side and paid for it LOL

Screw with the public if you rely on the public and you get what you chose. The convoy people were only going to be around for a while and he chose them over people that would have gone to his place for years. He f'd up and chose the wrong side.

So, good bye business. LOL

People like you are a disease to society. Yes let's punish him for disagreeing with us. What are you 5?

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

They wanted for people to freeze to death and this loser wanted the same. Very sick people actually

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, West said:

People like you are a disease to society. Yes let's punish him for disagreeing with us. What are you 5?

Because I don't agree with you and your stupid long lost cause??

He made his bed and suffers the consequences of it. The people of Ottawa were disrupted and pissed at the convoy protesters and he sided with the convoy.  Like you, the Ottawa public does not forget who is on their side. He wasn't so he loses, like you.

24 minutes ago, West said:

They wanted for people to freeze to death and this loser wanted the same. Very sick people actually

WTF are you on about now??

Suck it up dude, you and your protesters lost and you and your anti vaxxers lost too. No one froze to death  so, WTF?? In the end, the Iconic owner chose his "people" and when they left, the residents knew where he stood and left him and did not do business with him again. His choice, his loss. Life goes on with or without you. LOL

Edited by ExFlyer
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Moonbox said:

The number of times you've had your dumb comments proven wrong and you just sort of power through on pure ignorance and angry rhetoric is special.  You're not even worth responding to most of the time - just a lot of screeching noise.  

Oh right, like for example when?

All I do is prove how stupid you guys are day in, day out.

Again, type the words "covid vaccine" here moonbox. I dare you. Coward. 

4 hours ago, Goddess said:

I'm done with him.

I've posted so many actual medical studies, linking them all, often with further reading and info on the scientist's credentials and patiently explained what OAS and immune imprinting are and what the data is showing in various countries.  Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla and Biden is the best advertisement that the censored scientists are right.  4X vaxxed, on Pax and had covid twice within weeks. That's OAS.  Slapping you right in the face.

I'm not feeling threatened by someone who gets his information from MSM headlines.

I know a metric f^%$kton more than he does.  He knows it too. That's why he just follows me around the board insulting me, without addressing anything.

I'm pretty sure that it's not about how much he knows, I think he knows full well that he's lying, but it's not time for him to retire that acct and start a new one yet. 

He's probably some old poster like Bubber or jacee who lost to much credibility to keep posting with the same username, and by next spring there will be no more moonbox, there will be a "new guy" called 'plutonian pillowmaker' or something like that with a penchant for lying and then throwing around sandbox insults.