For all the UNFAIR demonization of Freedom Convoy......

betsy

6 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

BS. You have no idea what you are talking about, as usual.
After the injunction was served and police started enforcing it, they stopped but not before and then, it was near the end.

https://toronto.citynews.ca/2022/02/11/ottawa-court-injunction-trucker-protest/

Your article says nothing of horns honking at night. It's an injunction to stop the noise, period.

19 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Your article says nothing of horns honking at night. It's an injunction to stop the noise, period.

Yeah, they were farting too loud.

"For Ottawa residents living downtown, Tuesday may mark their first taste of relief in 12 days as a temporary court injunction takes effect that orders truckers in the so-called “Freedom Convoy” to stop blaring their horns."

https://globalnews.ca/news/8602756/freedom-convoy-injunction-what-does-it-mean/

Are you really so stupid or is it all an act LOL

Edited by ExFlyer

17 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I think you should stick to the MSM.

You seem to be their type of reader - happily feed on whatever they serve to you on a spoon while they make airplane noises.

My point to you us bloggers are just like editorials in MSM newspapers. The write or podcast their opinions.

As for "independants", what are they? they have a network of reporters, of video of sources that are "independent" in which way?  In the way that caters to a certain part of the population?

To call me "a type or reader" is biased, just as some "independent" websites are.

Insulting and demeaning is the only thing you can do? Show me these "independent" news websites you are so proud to endorse.

2 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Yes, there was constant loud music and honking of horns all day and all night. The private injunction was basically to stop that.

With 'parading", I meant being loud, obstructing traffic, harassing businesses to the point they closed.

The "liberals" (meaning federal government) did not do anything.

It was local policing and then the provincial police were sent in by the province. The RCMP already have jurisdiction on Wellington Street as it is part of the National Capital Commission land (federal property). The OPP and local cops helped RCMP and invoked local laws on surrounding streets. The feds enacted the Emergency Measures Act but, it was never used as the next day the police started to move people out. All issues and charges were under existing laws.

Now, did the liberal government handles this wrong? For sure. They could have stopped it before it went on as long and got to the point of confrontation but, they did not.

As for fear, there is none. No there anyway. Things are back to normal.

Harassing businesses ?.. 

Well the business owner at Iconic Cafe and others said they made more money those two weeks then they would in three months.

The only folks claiming they were being harassed were lefty snowflakes

Edited by West
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

Indian news is getting real interesting re: Canada as they really seem to dislike Trudeau over the whole supporting Sikh terrorists and what-not.  Modi especially has a bone to pick...so to speak. YouTube has apparently set their sites on Indian news outlets like TFIGlobal - Canada and is giving them bans & strikes for the usual petty reasons. I wonder if Trudeau called YouTube lately...lol.

The people who support the Kalistani movement are well aware of the violence that would ensue.

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/as-jagmeet-singh-condemns-terrorism-second-video-shows-him-speaking-alongside-sikh-separatist

The video that used to show up there, which is now marked "private" and is unavailable, showed Jagmeet sitting quietly, without flinching, as the guy next to him acknowledged that it would be impossible to achieve Khalistani separation without bloodshed.

He wasn't wrong. About 2M people were killed during the formation of Pakistan back in 1947, and 3M more were killed when East Pakistan transitioned to its own country.

Anyone who is advocating for the formation of a Khalistani country is also comfortable with hundreds of thousands of deaths, at the very minimum. 

While a small percent of Sikhs claim to be persecuted in India, similar numbers of Muslims and Hindus claim the same thing. 

And how bad can discrimination against Sikhs be when this guy was elected as PM of India twice.

29 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Bloggers? Bloggers are people like you, with an opinion. Hardly independent LOL

So, show me "independent"  news websites.

https://www.unfettered.ca/

https://www.thegoodwebguide.co.uk/best-sites/best-alternative-news-websites-citizen-journalism/16752

Start there.

BTW...did you know Prague and many other European cities are experiencing major protests regularly these days?

13 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Are you really so stupid or is it all an act LOL

Are you really stupid enough to think that your article shows any evidence that horns were honking through the night? It says "days of honking", not "day and night".

For Ottawa residents living downtown, Tuesday may mark their first taste of relief in 12 days as a temporary court injunction takes effect that orders truckers in the so-called “Freedom Convoy” to stop blaring their horns.

5 minutes ago, West said:

Harassing businesses ?.. 

Well the business owner at Iconic Cafe and others said they made more money those two weeks then they would in three months.

THIS is unfortunately about true.

10 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

https://www.unfettered.ca/

https://www.thegoodwebguide.co.uk/best-sites/best-alternative-news-websites-citizen-journalism/16752

Start there.

BTW...did you know Prague and many other European cities are experiencing major protests regularly these days?

There are protests allover the world every day.

When they are done, it is over. They don't fester like the trucker shit does on this forum LOL

Oh and thanks for the links. I will look at them.

51 minutes ago, West said:

Harassing businesses ?.. 

One or two restaurant stayed open.  He was crucified for his support afterwards. He has been "temporarily closed" since. He was then evicted.   LOL

So yeah, he got what he deserved. LOL

Edited by ExFlyer

17 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Are you really stupid enough to think that your article shows any evidence that horns were honking through the night? It says "days of honking", not "day and night".

You are seriously a special kind of stupid . But I am sure you know that LOL

12 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

There are protests allover the world every day.

When they are done, it is over. They don't fester like the trucker shit does on this forum LOL

Oh and thanks for the links. I will look at them.

Oh but they do "fester". NPR and AP don't really want you to know though...so they don't report it...and so our MSM doesn't report it.

24 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I'm a special kind of "need to see actual facts to believe someone who's known to be a liar". 

You... facts??? Ha! that is a good one.  You need facts.... what a belly laugh that is.  If a fact hit you in the face your would know what hit you Ha!!

33 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Oh but they do "fester". NPR and AP don't really want you to know though...so they don't report it...and so our MSM doesn't report it.

Point was/is, protest come and protests go. They all serve a purpose to bring situations to light. When they are over, they are over and gone.

Some people here still live on one that happened over 7 months ago. Must have been the most exciting thing to happen in their lives and they don't even live anywhere close to where it happened, let alone actually participate in the protest. Just a bunch of lemmings jumping on the bandwagon.

No one is interested anymore except the few on this forum and the ones waiting to go to court.

It amazes me how some folks can live so far in the past knowing that it is over and things are what they are now. The convoy fiasco has done nothing. All things they protested against are either gone, as governments planned, or are staying, also as governments planned.

Edited by ExFlyer

4 minutes ago, Goddess said:

It's my opinion because I read alternative sites. 

You don't. 

Here's a thought - maybe don't express "opinions" on things you know nothing about. 

You have no idea what and how much and where I read things.

I only express my opinion on things I know about. Real things.

52 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

One or two restaurant stayed open.  He was crucified for his support afterwards. He has been "temporarily closed" since. He was then evicted.   LOL

So yeah, he got what he deserved. LOL

So a lefty snowflake got mad and evicted a guy for serving those lowly anti vaxxers eh.. ?.. yeah and people like you sure do love us all