For all the UNFAIR demonization of Freedom Convoy......

betsy

1 hour ago, betsy said:

..........look ma, restrictions are gone!  ?

It was always been ................................ about the ECONOMY, stupid.  (I got that from Bill Clinton).

That's what's being emphasized by the Freedom Convoy, among other important things! 

We can't keep shutting down.  ESPECIALLY.....

................when Trudeau keeps....................spending like there's no tomorrow!

TrueDough will keep spending and trashing our natural resources and farmers until he's unceremoniously disposed of.

I thought the “convoy” were goofs with too much time on their unbathed hands wasting a lot of fuel.

Thereafter, given the POTawa bedwetting silliness, I declare I will stand on any public corner in CanaDUH and freely SAY anything I wish at my leisure for as long as I so choose.

The parole and holding terms more befit China, North Korea or Russia.

Get Alberta Out.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, RedDog said:

I thought the 'convoy' were goofs with too much time on their unbathed hands wasting a lot of fuel.

Think what you like, but an unforeseen result of the 'convoy' is that it showed the rest of the country what a truly weak PM Justin Trudeau is.  Convenient-Covid . . . where he snipes his racist, misogynistic, enemy of the country, terrorist bullshit, while not having the balls to address the protestors and try to find a solution to their and the country's problems. Then employs 'The War Measures Act' to make himself look tough in the eyes of the world.

Yes, the convoy showed to Canadians and the rest of the world what the brain-dead voting public have done to this country by electing this clown . . . . not just once, but  ?

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Uh excuse me, but the fact checker are just spooks controlled by Big Pharma, Big Tech and/or the monolithic world-spanning authority of Klaus Schwab.......................

patrickdumb.png

• Haha 3

On 9/21/2022 at 1:20 PM, RedDog said:

I thought the “convoy” were goofs with too much time on their unbathed hands wasting a lot of fuel.

Thereafter, given the POTawa bedwetting silliness, I declare I will stand on any public corner in CanaDUH and freely SAY anything I wish at my leisure for as long as I so choose.

The parole and holding terms more befit China, North Korea or Russia.

Get Alberta Out.

Doing that is something you could do before and after covid and the convoy fiasco. You can say anything you want (without spewing hatred and threats).

"The parole and holding terms more befit China, North Korea or Russia.:.... have no idea what that means or what you are trying to convey with that.

Oh and, betsy's initial post makes no sense as well.

Edited by ExFlyer

On 9/21/2022 at 8:52 PM, Michael Hardner said:

While I'd not heard this accusation, it would be interesting to find out how much the Quebec Power Corporation is invested in Acuitas Therapeutics.

On 9/22/2022 at 2:48 PM, ExFlyer said:

Doing that is something you could do before and after covid and the convoy fiasco. You can say anything you want (without spewing hatred and threats).

"The parole and holding terms more befit China, North Korea or Russia.:.... have no idea what that means or what you are trying to convey with that.

Oh and, betsy's initial post makes no sense as well.

Betsy's post makes perfect sense. Maybe you just don't want to understand it?

33 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Oh, I do want to understand it, that is why I made the comment. Perhaps you can explain?

OK.

Why are there still travel restrictions? If I'm not mistaken, truckers still have their hands tied?

Carbon taxes...pipeline waffling...dismissal of countless government staff who...now that the pandemic is over, should be reinstated.

That's how I understand Betsy's OP anyway.

Edited by Nationalist
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

OK.

Why are there still travel restrictions? If I'm not mistaken, truckers still have their hands tied?

Carbon taxes...pipeline waffling...dismissal of countless government staff who...now that the pandemic is over, should be reinstated.

That's how I understand Betsy's OP anyway.

OK

Are the travel restrictions for truckers not a US issue? Canada lifted them.

Carbon taxes are here to stay, not just in the Provinces in Canada but many other jurisdictions in the World. Better get used to them. (I believe there are more than 25 countries with a form of carbon tax and in the US, they are State jurisdiction)

Pipelines? Well, indigenous, provinces and political  correctness is screwing that up real good.

All federal government restrictions are lifted for employees. Have been for a while now. I am not sure of all provinces and for private businesses.

If those were her point, those are easy answers.