Jump to content

Will Multiculturalism be Canada's Achilles Heel (Downfall)?


blackbird

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

Perhaps their governments haven't spent the last two generations trying to crush any hint or history of their British past like ours has. Indians, by and large, are hard, industrious workers and strive to get ahead by learning more. That doesn't mean I'm blind to the problems of not screening out the baduns. 

they are still a British culture

just like Canada & America, India is an invention of the British, it never was a country before that

Gandhi was British, a British educated lawyer

like the Americans, the Indians have become fierce repubiicans

but socially, they are still very British, and very conservative therein

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

 I don't at all question them bringing them in, of course.

it's the native born Canadians who are tearing the history & culture of Canada down

it's not the immigrants who are saying Canada is "white supremacy" having committed "genocide"

it's upper middle class white people who are seized with an hysterical need to raze Canada to the ground

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

Says who? Says Trudeau? Do you believe everything Trudeau says? Don't answer. I know you don't. So why believe this? Where is the evidence? Where are the sweeping and intensive government studies which have been done to support the need for doubling our immigration numbers? There are none. Trudeau is talking out of his ass.

but all the South Asian immigrants I encounter absolutely despise Trudeau

particularly the Hindu nationalists

Trudeau is persona non grata in India

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

but all the South Asian immigrants I encounter absolutely despise Trudeau

particularly the Hindu nationalists

Trudeau is persona non grata in India

 

Indo-Canadian news sites sure confirm that dislike.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

Some do, some don't. The unemployment rate among the young is astonishing compared to ours. Sweden's is twice what ours is. Spain and Greece are three times ours. Hey, maybe some bright, just graduated Japanese or South Korean girl would like to get away from the stifling misogyny of their homelands and work abroad?

the Japanese & Koreans are very attached to Japan & Korea

they only emigrated in large numbers in the wake of wars destroying their countries

but now that they are two of the wealthiest most powerful countries on earth,

they don't have much reason to leave

the Swedes are not an immigrating society

the Spanish & Greeks aren't lining up to come to frozen Canada anymore neither

Edited by Dougie93
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

those are best news outlets for criticizing Trudeau

as opposed to the lick spittle crony Canadian media

 

Yes, they blast Herr Trudeau and Jimmy Jagnutz daily for their support of Khalistan terrorism in Canada and back home.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

 

Yes, they blast Herr Trudeau and Jimmy Jagnutz daily for their support of Khalistan terrorism in Canada and back home.

the couple who owns my convenience store are Hindu nationalists, Modi supporters

they have utter contempt for Trudeau

they like what they are hearing from Pierre Poilievre tho

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

. . .

I think I sympathize with the immigrants, because I myself feel like an immigrant to Canada now

Canada has become such a draconian collectivist nanny police state now, threshold totalitarian

that I am rendered into a stranger in my own land

like I am an immigrant from the past, from a Canada that still prized individual liberty, autonomy & freedom

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I think I sympathize with the immigrants, because I myself feel like an immigrant to Canada now

Canada has become such a draconian collectivist nanny police state now, threshold totalitarian

that I am rendered into a stranger in my own land

like I am an immigrant from the past, from a Canada that still prized individual liberty, autonomy & freedom

 

Trudeau seems to want to colonize the colonialists...much to the chagrin of the native population who are getting screwed twice now without anyone buying dinner & a movie first.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Trudeau seems to want to colonize the colonialists...much to the chagrin of the native population who are getting screwed twice now without anyone buying dinner & a movie first.

I don't think Canadians are racist, but there is a rising nativist streak

I don't subscribe to it tho

as it has incited Canada to commit two of its most ignominious acts

refusal to allow the Jews to flee here from Nazi Germany

Internment of the Japanese Canadians

but the way Trudeau is pitting Canadians against each other, he is simply throwing gasoline on a fire

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

How could you if you feel no loyalty to Canada? Which you have repeatedly stated.

indeed, I am not a Canadian nativist, and never actually was

I am a British North American

Anglo-American

the Canada Act 1982;  doesn't even seem like a real country to me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There is a connection between the failing health care system and the ideology of multiculturalism.  Multiculturalism is at the root of giving preference to third world migrants over European immigrants.  This results in millions more liberal, NDP, voters who favour Socialism and a nanny state.  One of the many problems of Socialist nanny-state ideology is Socialists promise everything but do not have money to fund anything properly.  That is the reason for our failing health care system.  They want health care for everyone but will not fund it or manage it properly.  Millions of people do not even have their own doctor.  We are moving toward third world health care.  While the health care system is failing us, the Socialist third world supporter, Jagmeet, demands more programs like dental care, pharmacare even though the existing health care system is not being funded properly.  He doesn't seem to say much about that.  Just more promises and demands for more social programs. 

On top of all that, the system prevents anyone who does have the money from paying for private health care in Canada.  The Socialists say we have public health care but prevent people in dire need of medical care from obtaining private health care and fight against and won't allow a two-tier system, which may be the only solution.  A two-tier system could also be provided by people purchasing insurance for private care if they so wish and can afford it.  This would be far preferable to millions of Canadians being denied essential health care.  So millions are being denied proper health care.  That's third world Socialism.  Those who really need care and are being denied it or put on a long waiting list are suffering the most and many die waiting.  That's third world ideology being enhanced by third world immigration, i.e. multiculturalism.

Edited by blackbird
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Liberal-NDP heathen ideology also supports and encourages in fact women to get abortions.  This is costing Canada about 80,000 to 100,000 lives a year.  The liberal-NDP ideology of feminism also means women are encouraged to seek careers and go out to work ($10 a day childcare the latest social program) to further destroy the family structure and reduce Canadians from having families.  This means far fewer children being born in Canada especially from Caucasian women.  The aboriginal birth rate is even ahead of non aboriginals now.  Smaller families means more immigration is required to maintain the number of people entering the work force.  Liberals-NDP naturally turn to the third world for immigrants because they are the ones most likely to vote left wing liberals or NDP.  They don't want immigrants from western nations because they are less likely to vote liberal and are more likely to be conservative (and maybe white supremacists).  Immigration is the only way to fill the labour shortage as more and more Canadians are aging and retiring.  The social programs and old age pensions, CPP, etc. must be paid for somehow.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, blackbird said:

There is a connection between the failing health care system and the ideology of multiculturalism.  Multiculturalism is at the root of giving preference to third world migrants over European immigrants.  This results in millions more liberal, NDP, voters who favour Socialism and a nanny state.  One of the many problems of Socialist nanny-state ideology is Socialists promise everything but do not have money to fund anything properly.  That is the reason for our failing health care system.  They want health care for everyone but will not fund it or manage it properly.  Millions of people do not even have their own doctor.  We are moving toward third world health care.  While the health care system is failing us, the Socialist third world supporter, Jagmeet, demands more programs like dental care, pharmacare even though the existing health care system is not being funded properly.  He doesn't seem to say much about that.  Just more promises and demands for more social programs. 

On top of all that, the system prevents anyone who does have the money from paying for private health care in Canada.  The Socialists say we have public health care but prevent people in dire need of medical care from obtaining private health care and fight against and won't allow a two-tier system, which may be the only solution.  A two-tier system could also be provided by people purchasing insurance for private care if they so wish and can afford it.  This would be far preferable to millions of Canadians being denied essential health care.  So millions are being denied proper health care.  That's third world Socialism.  Let everyone suffer equally.  That's third world ideology being enhanced by third world immigration, i.e. multiculturalism.

I would say the Canadian healthcare system is collapsing for a wholly Canadian made reason

Canada is the only country which makes any private healthcare illegal

other similar countries, Britain, Australia, and throughout Europe

allow a mix of public & private healthcare

the widespread shortages in Canada

are due to a Canadian insistence on having an utterly Socialist healthcare system

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I would say the Canadian healthcare system is collapsing for a wholly Canadian made reason

Canada is the only country which makes any private healthcare illegal

other similar countries, Britain, Australia, and throughout Europe

allow a mix of public & private healthcare

the widespread shortages in Canada

are due to a Canadian insistence on having an utterly Socialist healthcare system

Yep, it's all about protecting the liberal base who have been brainwashed into believing anyone who pays for private care is somehow a threat to the Socialist-nanny state failing health care system.  Faulty and deadly logic.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Another question arising out of Socialized or public health care is how can the government claim we are a free and democratic nation while at the same time denying an individual the right to pay for health care from a private provider or pay for insurance to receive private health care services?  Should not these kind of things be an individual's right to choose and not by government decree?    Another related issue in B.C. is car insurance.  Why must everyone buy the crown corporation car insurance and not have freedom to choose a private insurance company?  This seems more like totalitarianism than a free society.  Where are the so-called Charter of Rights?  It appears the Charter of Rights only apply if it fits in with liberal - Socialist ideology.  We often see that in the Supreme Court rulings.  At least in America the Supreme Court recognized the right of the unborn to life.  In Canada we have seen no such ruling and are not likely to.  The liberal left progressives appoint and control the Supreme Court.

Edited by blackbird
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

no

Jesus of Nazareth was a Jewish Zealot who claimed he was God's chosen King of the Hebrews

Trump is more like Teddy Roosevelt

Survival_Lead_Theodore-Roosevelt-on-hors

Roosevelt was a war hero who led his men into battle. Trump had bone spurs.

Roosevelt wrote a number of books. Trump hasn't even read any books.

Roosevelt was a hunter and conservationist. Trump's idea of the wilds is the trees on a golf course.

Roosevelt fought against corruption. Trump was and is corrupt.

I think you're mistaken.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Popular Now

  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,341
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Alex Ray
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • I am Groot went up a rank
      Experienced
    • Adaptablefarmer earned a badge
      First Post
    • CrakHoBarbie went up a rank
      Collaborator
    • CrakHoBarbie earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • reason10 earned a badge
      Posting Machine
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...