The Pandemic Is OVER!

21 minutes ago, Aristides said:

You stick to your fantasy and I'll stick to mine. Next time I talk to him I'll ask what he thinks. 

There are almost 90,000 people over 95 in Canada, including 12,000 people who are over 100. The vast, vast majority of them made it through 2 flu seasons (2019-2020 and 2020-21) without being "fully protected" by the vax. 

There are 1.7 million people over 80. The vast, vast majority of them made it through 2 flu seasons (2019-2020 and 2020-21) without being "fully protected" by the vax. 

If covid was so deadly, more than 45,000 people would have died in Canada.

About 25,000 people over 80 died of covid. That's 2/3 of our total covid deaths, but it's still only 1.47% of the people over 80. 

Considering that almost all of them had co-morbidities, how many of those people would have died between Jan of 2020 and Sept of 2022 without covid, Aristedes? 20,000? 

Gimme a break. 

Edited by WestCanMan

Why People in Germany Get Vaccinated - Prof. Harald Walach (harald-walach.info)

How true is this?  ?

"Those willing to get vaccinated differ mainly in their agreement with the mainstream narrative and have a higher score in the Covid Orthodoxy Scale, they read significantly less original scientific publications and consume more information through public media channels (TV and radio)."

For me, the most remarkable finding is still that 16% of all respondents say they have experienced severe side effects. By this we meant clear systemic side effects, not some fever and redness, but illness, neurological and vascular symptoms such as thrombosis, fatigue and immunological problems. In our publication, we evaluate this as a clear safety signal that should be heard through careful prospective documentation. To my knowledge, such a study still does not exist.

In total, 30% do better after vaccination, mainly due to relief and better social integration. In psychology, this is called “negative reinforcement”: you take away a punishment and thus reinforce the desired behaviour. The “punishment” in this case were the social restrictions for the unvaccinated and the continuous obligation to prove one’s health status through tests. The desired behaviour was vaccination.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

There are almost 90,000 people over 95 in Canada, including 12,000 people who are over 100. The vast, vast majority of them made it through 2 flu seasons (2019-2020 and 2020-21) without being "fully protected" by the vax. 

There are 1.7 million people over 80. The vast, vast majority of them made it through 2 flu seasons (2019-2020 and 2020-21) without being "fully protected" by the vax. 

If covid was so deadly, more than 45,000 people would have died in Canada.

About 25,000 people over 80 died of covid. That's 2/3 of our total covid deaths, but it's still only 1.47% of the people over 80. 

Considering that almost all of them had co-morbidities, how many of those people would have died between Jan of 2020 and Sept of 2022 without covid, Aristedes? 20,000? 

Gimme a break. 

Frankly I don't give a shit. My friend is double boosted and will survive without going to hospital. That's all I care about.

This a big deal. He needs surgery that requires cracking his chest but he has a condition which prevents his bones from knitting so surgery would kill him. So I really don't give a crap about your mania.

Edited by Aristides
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Rebound said:

Biden’s staff immediately corrected his $2.99 figure as $3.99, according to your article. Yes, it was a blunder. Turns out, he doesn’t pump his own gas.

Did Trump or his staff EVER EVER EVER correct anything Trump said? When he said Covfefe, his press Secretary explained that Trump’s followers understood him perfectly.  We never had a President who was so self-obsessed that he refused to confess to any blunder, ever.  

So nothing. As I figured.

12 hours ago, robosmith said:

Let's look at the scorecards from your site (which I also posted here before):

Biden ~60% TRUE/40% FALSE;

Trump 73% FALSE/27% TRUE

Biden is roughly TWICE as honest as Trump by that standard.

OK...let's see these lies by Trump. And remember...no stupid dog whistle crap.

29 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Actually...he said, “They say the noise causes cancer."

Not sure who "they" are but...not really a lie...is it.

Not sure about windmills, but in my yoot I worked near AM and FM radio towers on a fairly regular basis. You could feel the power going through you...let's just say. An incident I recall was one strapping East Indian engineer fellow casually waving his hand towards the thick copper static discharge channel on a 1000 foot tower...a discharge leapt over 6 feet and struck him on the index finger. Knocked him flying. Lost the finger. Normally the channel sends the static straight into the ground...but I guess the flux just happened to be right....or wrong...depending.

Edited by DogOnPorch
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Trump always refers to "they" but no one knows who "they" are. It's just his way of throwing unsubstantiated shit out there to rev up his base.

Edited by Aristides

Humans shouldn't live anywhere near a radio tower...give them space. I'll assume windmills are capable of the same sorts of things seeing the static they'd build-up spinning all the time. But perhaps they're less susceptible than an exposed tubular steel tower.

44 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Trump always refers to "they" but no one knows who "they" are. It's just his way of throwing unsubstantiated shit out there to rev up his base.

Yet...NOT a "lie".

Do you Libbies have anything but half-truths and conjecture?

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

What the hell is “noise cancer”?

That’s how the motherf-er tells his lies: “A lot of people are saying…”

He’s the one who said it. And by the way, noise doesn’t cause cancer. And fricking windmills are way high up in the air in the middle of fields. What noise?  Have you seen any windmills ever? I’ve seen lots. Have you heard one making noise? I haven’t. 

And… by the way… when journalists asked the White House who “they” are, the White House didn’t answer.  Can you tell us who “they” is? Any scientific research on “noise cancer”?

The idiot also said that if your home is near a windmill, it has lost 75 percent of its value.  Which is also a bunch of nonsense.

Edited by Rebound

54 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Humans shouldn't live anywhere near a radio tower...give them space. I'll assume windmills are capable of the same sorts of things seeing the static they'd build-up spinning all the time. But perhaps they're less susceptible than an exposed tubular steel tower.

Let me get this straight: YES OR NO: You’re saying there’s a health danger associated with windmills?

Lets dig into that:

Windmill does two things: Wind blows blades. Is there a danger to your health from the wind blowing on something? Cause you live in a house and wind blows on it. You have trees in your yard, wind blows on it. Suddenly there’s health danger because wind blows on a windmill?

Second thing a windmill does: Turn a motor which generates electricity.  Do you want to know what else does that? Why, only every other form of electricity generation, besides solar.  Every One. And so does the alternator inside your car.  So suddenly electric motors are a danger, but ONLY the ones 150 feet up in the air in the middle of a field? And of course, you have utterly no scientific data at all for this idiocy of yours. “They say…” But we never know who “they” are  

15 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Let me get this straight: YES OR NO: You’re saying there’s a health danger associated with windmills?

Lets dig into that:

Windmill does two things: Wind blows blades. Is there a danger to your health from the wind blowing on something? Cause you live in a house and wind blows on it. You have trees in your yard, wind blows on it. Suddenly there’s health danger because wind blows on a windmill?

Second thing a windmill does: Turn a motor which generates electricity.  Do you want to know what else does that? Why, only every other form of electricity generation, besides solar.  Every One. And so does the alternator inside your car.  So suddenly electric motors are a danger, but ONLY the ones 150 feet up in the air in the middle of a field? And of course, you have utterly no scientific data at all for this idiocy of yours. “They say…” But we never know who “they” are  

On a typical 500'-1000' radio tower, the wind passing through the structure builds a constant static charge that needs to go somewhere. It's not insignificant as I mentioned re: your finger. Regular lightning strikes as well. We'd dig trenches radiating out from the tower site and then run a heavy gauge wire and bury it. Grounded!

I'm not up on windmill installs, but they'd also build a constant static charge as they operate. How much I'm not sure about but it's likely dealt with in the same fashion. You can live next to one if you wish...but I'd avoid them, myself. It's a lot of juice you're dealing with...your l'il pink body.

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

What the hell is “noise cancer”?

That’s how the motherf-er tells his lies: “A lot of people are saying…”

He’s the one who said it. And by the way, noise doesn’t cause cancer. And fricking windmills are way high up in the air in the middle of fields. What noise?  Have you seen any windmills ever? I’ve seen lots. Have you heard one making noise? I haven’t. 

And… by the way… when journalists asked the White House who “they” are, the White House didn’t answer.  Can you tell us who “they” is? Any scientific research on “noise cancer”?

The idiot also said that if your home is near a windmill, it has lost 75 percent of its value.  Which is also a bunch of nonsense.

LOL...yet not a "lie". Unlike Biden.

58 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

On a typical 500'-1000' radio tower, the wind passing through the structure builds a constant static charge that needs to go somewhere. It's not insignificant as I mentioned re: your finger. Regular lightning strikes as well. We'd dig trenches radiating out from the tower site and then run a heavy gauge wire and bury it. Grounded!

I'm not up on windmill installs, but they'd also build a constant static charge as they operate. How much I'm not sure about but it's likely dealt with in the same fashion. You can live next to one if you wish...but I'd avoid them, myself. It's a lot of juice you're dealing with...your l'il pink body.

Static build up can (usually) be easily dissipated. There was likely something defective about the installation that cost your buddy his finger.