The Pandemic Is OVER!

On 9/19/2022 at 7:54 PM, Aristides said:

Ever occur to you to consider the pandemic is over because of all the people who got their jabs? Probably not.

Nah its over because the government knows people have tuned out their bullshit. Also Joe was doing illegal shit and got slapped down in court. 

Edited by West
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, West said:

Nah its over because the government knows people have tuned out their bullshit. Also Joe was doing illegal shit and got slapped down in court. 

What “illegal shit” was Biden “slapped down” for doing?  Do you mean the mask mandate for air travel that Trump imposed, which was stopped three weeks before it was set to expire? That wasn’t much of a slap. 

4 hours ago, Rebound said:

What “illegal shit” was Biden “slapped down” for doing?  Do you mean the mask mandate for air travel that Trump imposed, which was stopped three weeks before it was set to expire? That wasn’t much of a slap. 

Masking and travel bans on airplanes for starters 

10 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

If we can survive this winter then I will declare the pandemic over.  Declaring such thing at the end of the summer is premature IMO, especially given last winter.

What happened to "Oh, the fall is here! Students going back to school, and they're not going to be masked! My god the fools."

Result- deaths going down. Down, down, down...

'Nuther false alarm.

But not to worry Billy. No matter what you do, one day you'll dance with the reaper man.

Edited by OftenWrong
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, ironstone said:

I keep hearing the "cleanup on aisle 4" saying that describes how Biden's Press Secretary, past and present have to continually walk back and/or correct things he says. That kind of analogy is 100% accurate in this case.

Trump had 4 press secretaries, none of them were able to clean up after him

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Trump had 4 press secretaries, none of them were able to clean up after him

Yes 4 press secretaries in 4 years and Biden is on the same pace.

Any objective person would have to admit that Trump's secretaries were on the whole, much better and more forthcoming than Biden's.

Karine Jean-Pierre is clearly at the bottom, followed closely by Jen "circle back" Psaki.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, ironstone said:

Any objective person would have to admit that Trump's secretaries were on the whole, much better and more forthcoming than Biden's.

Karine Jean-Pierre is clearly at the bottom, followed closely by Jen "circle back" Psaki.

What a laugh. All of them have admitted to lying, Sanders stopped having daily briefings and Grisham didn't have briefings at all. She just did interviews on right wing media.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/575146-grisham-says-decision-not-to-hold-press-briefings-was-a-directive-from-trump/

Edited by Aristides
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Aristides said:

What a laugh. All of them have admitted to lying, Sanders stopped having daily briefings and Grisham didn't have briefings at all. She just did interviews on high wing media.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/575146-grisham-says-decision-not-to-hold-press-briefings-was-a-directive-from-trump/

Speaking of Sarah Sanders and Arkansas...

https://www.thv11.com/article/news/politics/sarah-huckabee-sanders-leads-chris-jones-governor-race/91-2bc723b3-b967-413c-8e03-c3301b8c6db9

Enjoy...

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, ironstone said:

Let’s begin with the very first press conference of the Trump Presidency:

”I made a speech. I looked out the field was, it looked like a million, a million and a half people…This was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration, period.”

And that was only the start of the avalanche of lies these press secretaries put out. “I’ll circle back to you” is a pretty decent thing to say when somebody asks you a question and you don’t know the answer. I don’t expect anyone to know the answer to every single question anyone can ask about any subject.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rebound said:

Let’s begin with the very first press conference of the Trump Presidency:

”I made a speech. I looked out the field was, it looked like a million, a million and a half people…This was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration, period.”

And that was only the start of the avalanche of lies these press secretaries put out. “I’ll circle back to you” is a pretty decent thing to say when somebody asks you a question and you don’t know the answer. I don’t expect anyone to know the answer to every single question anyone can ask about any subject.

Lie? "It looked like a million"...that's a lie? No. HERE'S a "lie".

Biden said: “Gas prices – I know I got criticized for going into the stockpile. But guess what? Gas prices are down, $1.30 a gallon. And in 41 states plus the District of Columbia, the average gasoline price is less than $2.99.”

Facts First: Biden’s claim about average gasoline prices was false, as the White House acknowledged by correcting the official transcript after CNN inquired about the claim on Friday afternoon. In fact, zero states have an average price under $2.99 per gallon, figures from GasBuddy and the American Automobile Association show. As the correction notes, Biden got a key digit wrong: 41 states and the District of Columbia have an average price under $3.99, not $2.99.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/23/politics/fact-check-biden-gas-prices-unemployment-rate/index.html

THAT'S a "lie"...or will you claim sheer stupidity? Maybe...an exaggeration...?

Here are more "lies" from Biden.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/list/?category=&ruling=false&speaker=joe-biden

Now...figuring you'll wanna rebut by posting a bunch of Trump's "lies", make sure you post "lies" and not silly "dog whistle" crapolla.

Edited by Nationalist

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/list/?category=&ruling=false&speaker=joe-biden

Now...figuring you'll wanna rebut by posting a bunch of Trump's "lies", make sure you post "lies" and not silly "dog whistle" crapolla.

Biden’s staff immediately corrected his $2.99 figure as $3.99, according to your article. Yes, it was a blunder. Turns out, he doesn’t pump his own gas.

Did Trump or his staff EVER EVER EVER correct anything Trump said? When he said Covfefe, his press Secretary explained that Trump’s followers understood him perfectly.  We never had a President who was so self-obsessed that he refused to confess to any blunder, ever.  

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Let's look at the scorecards from your site (which I also posted here before):

Biden ~60% TRUE/40% FALSE;

Trump 73% FALSE/27% TRUE

Biden is roughly TWICE as honest as Trump by that standard.

On 9/19/2022 at 6:54 PM, Aristides said:

Ever occur to you to consider the pandemic is over because of all the people who got their jabs? Probably not.

That's what we were supposed to believe, isn't it...

We were all supposed to get the jab so that they could declare victory over covid and thank the jab, and we'd be none the wiser because there'd be no control group to compare ourselves with.

Guess what.... Millions of unvaxxed people are dying at a sightly lower rate than the vaxed. The gig is up. The vaccine isn't doing anything.

On 9/20/2022 at 6:17 AM, Boges said:

It was awhile a go in the stages of the Pandemic. 

Through Delta, those seriously and dying were overwhelmingly unvaccinated. Areas with Low vaccination rates fared much worse. 

With Omicron, things have changed, the vaccine doesn't work nearly as well against Omicron.

But when the virus was far more pathogenic the vaccine saved many many lives. 

Wrong. The "vaccine" didn't save shit. Death rates of the vaxed were never any different than the unvaxed.

Right off the bat, ICUs in Israel started filling up with dbl-vaxed people. When the first data sets started pouring in Fauci said: "Delta threw us a curve".

That was supposed to make us believe that the jab would have worked vs ancestral covid but we'll never know, because it just never worked at all.

When the talking heads first started to admit that vaxed people were dying in droves, during the first flu season, they said "but they're almost all very elderly, and with co-morbidities." Well DUH! That's the exact same as everyone who died in 2020 - 90% of them were over 70 and 94% of the had one or more co-morbidities. On average they had a lot of them, 3 or 4.

It is really sad that they tried to make it seem as though covid was killing everyone in 2020. Almost like it was a scam or something. 

9 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

That's what we were supposed to believe, isn't it...

We were all supposed to get the jab so that they could declare victory over covid and thank the jab, and we'd be none the wiser because there'd be no control group to compare ourselves with.

Guess what.... Millions of unvaxxed people are dying at a sightly lower rate than the vaxed. The gig is up. The vaccine isn't doing anything.

Guess not.

On 9/20/2022 at 6:30 AM, Boges said:

During Alpha, Beta and Delta healthy people were dying as well. 

Wrong, wrong and wrong. 

When you look at the att'd graph, just remember that people 80 and over account for less than 5% of the population. 

Something like 96.5% of our covid deaths were among people 50 and over. In order to die of covid you had to be teetering on the brink when you got it. 

I told you that something was fishy when the media had to tell us about "a healthy 59-yr-old who died of covid in England". He was fat AF and he looked like he was closer to 70. If covid was so bad then we wouldn't have needed to see an example like that, we should have all known someone. Or at least there should have been actual examples of people who were actually healthy who died of covid right here in Canada. Nope. None. 

Might wanna look back to that thread. Sept 2021 was when the 2x-vaxed people first started to outnumber the unvaxed, but they hadn't experienced a flu season yet. We already knew the covid death demographic was old, older and olderestest.

Covid Deaths by Age, Canada Aug 2022.png

14 minutes ago, Aristides said:

My 80+ neighbour with inoperable heart issues came down with Covid just over a week ago. He has had a rough go but on the mend without being hospitalized. I credit the vax for keeping him out of hospital and probably saving his life.

Your 80+ neighbour already had covid. Maybe he didn't notice.