The Pandemic Is OVER!

1 hour ago, betsy said:

Hahaha, oh yeah - there goes the pandemic aid, down the drain! Hahahaha

President Joe Biden's contention in a recent interview that the "pandemic is over" is complicating Senate Democrats' efforts to secure needed Republican support for COVID-19 relief funding that had been requested by Biden's administration.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/covid-19-is-not-over-democrats-buck-biden-in-case-for-pandemic-aid/ar-AA120yIT

Stepped right in it this time...didn't he...

Oh well...so much for blue collar putting white collar through college...

6 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

He does not threaten restrictions, he just says higher vaccination rates will make them less likely and hospitalization rates will dictate the need for restrictions. As a matter of fact, he just mentioned the possible need for provincial restrictions. 

Sometimes I wonder if you folks have some sort of listening disability. Someone says something and you hear something different.

8 hours ago, Goddess said:

The threat was so overblown.

A survey in the US found that the majority of people believe 50% of people who get covid die from it.  The reality is it's less than 1%.  And that 1% is elderly, morbidly obese and already terminally ill.  The same as the flu demographic.

When was the last flu season you recall where the dead were piling up so fast excavators were required to bury them so close together they almost qualify as mass graves?

Same as the flu....:lol:

22 minutes ago, eyeball said:

When was the last flu season you recall where the dead were piling up so fast excavators were required to bury them so close together they almost qualify as mass graves?

Fake pics. Even if they're real pics they were all old/fat people in those graves, so just like the flu.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, sharkman said:

So funny.  Not only that, but why are there travel restrictions if the pandemic is over?  Somebody inform my dentist’s office that Biden has now declared the pandemic over so dentists can stop requiring masks.

Then there is the Vaccine company stocks which all tanked today after Sleepy Joe ran his mouth.  People’s investments went poof.

Good grief, Sleepy Joe single handedly causes billions of losses over several stock markets, and the lefties on this forum don’t care because they can’t score political points out of it.  

Biden has lost his mind and it’s, “so what at least it’s not Trump”.    

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aristides said:

He does not threaten restrictions, he just says higher vaccination rates will make them less likely and hospitalization rates will dictate the need for restrictions. As a matter of fact, he just mentioned the possible need for provincial restrictions. 

Sometimes I wonder if you folks have some sort of listening disability. Someone says something and you hear something different.

That is a threat and many took notice of it. You saying it isn't one doesn't invalidate their observations or concerns.

Ninety percent compliance or there could be lock-downs. That's a ridiculous number. Plus he'd punish everybody for the apparent sins of the few. Why that's hardly divisive at all...in a 1930s fashion.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Aristides said:

Wow, a 31 month old video from the  beginning of the pandemic when there were no vaccines. That's your threat to impose sanctions if people don't get boosted? LMAO.

No.  Try to keep up, ding dong.

Boges said that the PM never tells the public to stay home and lockdown, only the provinces do.  

He's shut up now.  Maybe you should too.

1 hour ago, dialamah said:

Fake pics. Even if they're real pics they were all old/fat people in those graves, so just like the flu.

Still waiting on those names of scientists and links to the science papers public health officials are following......

Until you cough those up, you're just a loudmouth know-nothing to me.

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

When was the last time you had to get 4 shots in a year and half for an illness with a 99.5% survival rate and then STILL got the illness and then fared WORSE than those who got no shots?

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

When was the last time you had to get 4 shots in a year and half for an illness with a 99.5% survival rate and then STILL got the illness and then fared WORSE than those who got no shots?

I got 4 shots (incl last week) and never got any positive covid test.

㊙️ Actual mortality rate is ~3.4% so your 99.5% is way off.

3.4% Mortality Rate estimate by the World Health Organization (WHO) as of March 3

In his opening remarks at the March 3 media briefing on Covid-19, WHO Director-General Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus stated:

Globally, about 3.4% of reported COVID-19 cases have died. By comparison, seasonal flu generally kills far fewer than 1% of those infected.” [13]

3 hours ago, Goddess said:

When was the last time you had to get 4 shots in a year

The last time there was a novel virus that was still going thru mutations as fast as people go thru underwear... Happens all the time...

In the meantime there are millions of human beings who need to take 3 or 4 jabs every day to avoid being ill.

3 hours ago, Goddess said:

for an illness with a 99.5% survival rate and then STILL got the illness and then fared WORSE than those who got no shots?

Horseshit. When they get sick, unvaccinated people fare far worse and are far likelier to die than vaccinated people who get sick.

12 hours ago, Goddess said:

No.  Try to keep up, ding dong.

Boges said that the PM never tells the public to stay home and lockdown, only the provinces do.  

He's shut up now.  Maybe you should too.

He didn't mandate staying home. The Provinces did. It was the provinces who were saying people could only be home with people that live in their "family bubble". Not the feds. 

And again, where have the Feds even come close to dictating a 90% vaccination rate? Sure it'd be great, for them. It's not happening though. I may get this Omicron Booster, we'll see, but I didn't get my fourth booster most younger people didn't. 

I just read ArriveCan will likely be scrapped. You guys have won, but you just want to live in a world of perpetual fear of government. You're no different than the people wearing masks in a park. 

Edited by Boges

10 hours ago, robosmith said:

I got 4 shots (incl last week) and never got any positive covid test.

㊙️ Actual mortality rate is ~3.4% so your 99.5% is way off.

3.4% Mortality Rate estimate by the World Health Organization (WHO) as of March 3

In his opening remarks at the March 3 media briefing on Covid-19, WHO Director-General Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus stated:

Globally, about 3.4% of reported COVID-19 cases have died. By comparison, seasonal flu generally kills far fewer than 1% of those infected.” [13]

The problems I have with that is these: 

1.  Every country around the world counted "covid deaths" fraudulently, which inflated the numbers.  That is FACT.

2.  The double-standard of counting a death "with" covid, as a death "from" covid.  Yet, even though the majority of vaccine deaths and injuries happen within the first 48 hours, they are not counted as "vaccine deaths."

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

The problems I have with that is these: 

1.  Every country around the world counted "covid deaths" fraudulently, which inflated the numbers.  That is FACT.

2.  The double-standard of counting a death "with" covid, as a death "from" covid.  Yet, even though the majority of vaccine deaths and injuries happen within the first 48 hours, they are not counted as "vaccine deaths."

A 3.4% mortality rate FROM Covid 19 would have us opening cab doors and the dead falling out.

Alas...I've yet to encounter ONE poor soul that died in the streets of this deadly great mortality black death plague.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

A 3.4% mortality rate FROM Covid 19 would have us opening cab doors and the dead falling out.

Alas...I've yet to encounter ONE poor soul that died in the streets of this deadly great mortality black death plague.

I think a lot of people are finally catching on to the way we've been conned.

A recent report inn Israel denied the large number of menstrual issues in women post-jab, by including men in the count.  Menstrual issues are indeed "rare" when you include men in the count.  Who'd have guessed?

Removing social media groups of 250,000 women experiencing this issue, doesn't make it go away.

This is why you have to dig deeper than MSM headlines.

Edited by Goddess

11 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I think a lot of people are finally catching on to the way we've been conned.

If one has a garbage can and say 1000 marbles...how many marbles can be tossed from a given distance into the garbage can? If one's aim is good...most of them. However, I can guarantee not all of them. Some will miss...some will bounce out. Then there's the one that was thrown into the aquarium when your dog came up and jumped on you.

Covid should be like that.

But it's not...all the marbles made it into the can.

54 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

This was seen in many communities in the early days of the pandemic. Remember Hospitals having to bring in refrigerated trucks to keep excess bodies. 

Well as long as you haven't, nothing to see here. 

Just now, Boges said:

This was seen in many communities in the early days of the pandemic. Remember Hospitals having to bring in refrigerated trucks to keep excess bodies. 

Well as long as you haven't, nothing to see here. 

Again...the Covid event defies probability. I really don't care if you 'think' it has not.