I solved the carbon issue in Canada

Is climate change real? what i would like to know is those that firmly believe that it is here, and it is a emergency as out government has declared what are you doing about it? On a forum chanting back exactly what the government is tell you. "WE BELIEVE" and if you don't your a retard... and if we are all just going to sit around this forum and discuss it for generations, and hope someone comes up with a plan to stop it...well a plan that is better than one that just taxs the shit out of fuels and then give it all back to you at the years end. becasue i feel safer already...

Why bother with the argument at all, in fact why not make life a little more comfortable while we can through fossil fuels...why worry about it, nobody is going to do anything really worth while on a global scale that is... so light up a dobby and enjoy what time you got left... by SPF 1000 sunscreen i hear that works. 

3 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

I'm not talking about just EV rebates.  Hybrids seem like a great transitional solution.

So you're saying we're on the right track?

Starting on it at least. And yeah, in a country requiring great distances for somw of us, hybrids have to be part of the solution. As does hydrogen.

22 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Would have you listened to them if they did?

No but the dams would have been ran properly, if they had men operating them, instead of computers.  And since the flood they now do and no issues since. And I have a Coleman canoe that is green.

6 hours ago, PIK said:

No but the dams would have been ran properly, if they had men operating them, instead of computers.  And since the flood they now do and no issues since. And I have a Coleman canoe that is green.

I'm sorry you lost your house.  More frequent flooding is anticipated.  I wouldn't blame the models.

Edited by Moonlight Graham

8 hours ago, Aristides said:

And I'm asking why they can't.

I didn't say that they can't, I said that they don't.  They don't because they are poor.  If they weren't then they could, so I guess that they can't until they earn more.  

I was addressing the implication that population growth in poor countries impacts climate change, but it's the wealthy countries that have the most impact.