Halton School trans teacher showing titties to its students like it's breakfast in the morning

57 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Aaaand.... looks like I was wrong... they actually did something.  

The teacher was finally sent home - so there's your brave gesture @bcsapper  I'm impressed.

https://www.blogto.com/city/2023/03/oakville-school-teacher-controversy/

Belatedly so, one arm forced up the back until a handful of crewcut is possible.

And according to this:

Last week, Lemieux told the Star that her comments in a recent New York Post article were accurate, and that she does not identify as transgender. Instead, she says she was born intersex and struggles with a medical condition classified as "gigantomastia," which has resulted in an excessive growth of breast tissue. 

They aren't fake.  Or they are, and she's a bigger jerk than either of us thought.

Occam's razor again.

On 3/3/2023 at 5:15 PM, bcsapper said:

Or they are, and she's a bigger jerk than either of us thought.

She's trolling the system. I think its great, personally.

They can't fire her, as she could sue for discrimination, and they can't misgender or or in any way remove her from her post.

That folks, is what you call checkmate.

46 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

As bcsapper and The Sun have pointed out, this troll is impacting the children.

Thats sad, but we are allowing or opening the box to such trolling with the current system that we have, affirming such people the moment they state claims and no questions or ID can be requested.

I am not surprised that some would use it to game the system.

7 minutes ago, Perspektiv said:

1. Thats sad, but we are allowing or opening the box to such trolling with the current system that we have, affirming such people the moment they state claims and no questions or ID can be requested.

2. I am not surprised that some would use it to game the system.

1.  ID?  Anyway, if you have an alternative please suggest.

2. I am - because the troll is putting their entire career and livelihood I peril to make a private troll.

13 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

She's trolling the system. I think its great, personally.

They can't fire her, as she could sue for discrimination, and they can't misgender or or in any way remove her from her post.

That folks, is what you call checkmate.

They can fire her and pay her out. Happens all the time in business.

45 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

For a union job?  And if she went to the courts?

It's two years under labour laws. But the issue is she would probably sue for some kind of human rights violation. That would have to be proven, so it depends on the reasons given for termination.

If the reason was "because she was wearing prophylactic boobies in class" she would probably win. That's why employers need to invent other reasons. Like something they did before. It's hard to imagine this person didn't cause problems in the past and then suddenly did something on this scale. IE shit disturbers are usually already known.

But that would be for employment lawyers to figure out. Somebody should have given Samfiru a call...

What they've done is keep this clown at home but still continue to pay them per the contract. I think they can still sue the school board eventually if they are not called back to work.

Just now, OftenWrong said:

It's two years under labour laws. But the issue is she would probably sue for some kind of human rights violation. That would have to be proven, so it depends on the reasons given for termination.

If the reason was "because she was wearing prophylactic boobies in class" she would probably win. That's why employers need to invent other reasons. Like something they did before. It's hard to imagine this person didn't cause problems in the past and then suddenly did something on this scale. IE shit disturbers are usually already known.

But that would be for employment lawyers to figure out. Somebody should have given Samfiru a call...

What they've done is keep this clown at home but still continue to pay them per the contract. I think they can still sue the school board eventually if they are not called back to work.

As you point out this isn't a straightforward strategy.

The Board, and taxpayer, will have to pay up.

20 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

As you point out this isn't a straightforward strategy.

The Board, and taxpayer, will have to pay up.

I wonder what they'll do next time.

12 minutes ago, blackbird said:

That should be enough reason to fire her.  If not, the provincial laws need to be changed.  Grooming children for LGBTQ ideology should be illegal.

A few years ago it would have been, but not today. Once the lawyers get involved, all is lost.

This individual was a hurtful troll in many ways and also cast harm on the LGBTx community, in their ability to be seen as legitimate.

But then, the kids got the message when our Prime Minister appeared on a Drag Queen reality show.

The whole "Drag Queen" concept should be offensive to LGBTQ types. But it's not...

• Thanks 1

I've finally seen a picture of this person without the "costume" on. Being put on paid leave isn't actually the same as being fired outright so for the time being this guy is still getting paid. If he dresses normally outside the school it makes me still wonder if this is an extreme kind of trolling or not.

On 1/25/2023 at 3:02 PM, Michael Hardner said:

Incessant whining about nothing is protected by law and the rest of us have to hear it 24/7.

You can always not read the posts Mikey.

What this POS did is immoral and shows zero respect or honor.

Hey...just like you Mikey.

• Like 1