Halton School trans teacher showing titties to its students like it's breakfast in the morning

Bill Maher was talking about this chick/dude. 

It really speaks to a bit of a sticky issue with Transgendered. Is it a Mental Health Issue or normal. 

Putting on giant fake boobs on for work is not something a rational person would do. As Maher commented. What if she came to school with a big cock exposed? 

Gender Normals don't have to bee 100% normalized but decency normals can certainly be established. 

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I keep seeing that picture and thinking "Why????"

I mean, you can be a "woman" with normal size boobs.

It screams of mental health issues. 

But is it transphobic to label gender dysphoria as a mental health issue? 

Or he/she is just trolling. Which is another problem. Men can try to get away with awful behaviour under the guise of "feeling like a woman". 

There's no easy answer to this. I hope the School Board changes its mind. 

Edited by Boges
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Boges said:

It screams of mental health issues. 

But is it transphobic to label gender dysphoria as a mental health issue? 

Or he/she is just trolling. Which is another problem. Men can try to get away with awful behaviour under the guise of "feeling like a woman". 

There's no easy answer to this. I hope the School Board changes its mind. 

That's what I was thinking, too.

Mental health issues or trolling, like that guy in BC that kept wanting immigrant women to wax his nether regions.

Either way, should not be in that career. 

• Like 1

On 9/24/2022 at 3:32 PM, herbie said:

If I did, I sure as hell wouldn't have posted exactly how to fire her ass. would I?

You some kind of dyslexic spaz that understands things the opposite of what they read?

Or another bot?

Do you believe that person is a real woman??

I see a guy that is dressed up in a completely outrageous way.

In a conversation with some friends a couple of days ago one of them stated that he was sure that this teacher had in fact been written up by the school some years ago for "toxic masculinity" so I'm not 100% certain that he's a total nutjob. Perhaps there is a chance this guy has been wildly successful at trolling. Whether it was his intention or not he certainly made the Halton school board look really stupid.

Who knew that there are no dress codes whatsoever for teachers?

17 hours ago, herbie said:

So you're objecting to a trans being a teacher and not for the outrageous behaviour. Showing us the true colours?

Nice attempt at warping the issue. However...

This odd fellow came to school to TEACH young people, in a drag outfit that is WAY off the charts.

Are you saying you are OK with this sort of sickening LARPing in our schools?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, I am Groot said:

Anyone surprised the provincial tories haven't jumped into this with both feet? It's a great way to make political hay and show yourself as pro-family and the defenders of children. Especially since it's almost impossible to defend this person. 

No... they are a mainstream party and this issue is potentially controversial so they will stay out of it.  Ford has morphed into a jolly easy-going guy you see...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

No... they are a mainstream party and this issue is potentially controversial so they will stay out of it.  Ford has morphed into a jolly easy-going guy you see...

Maybe Poilievre will use it. God knows it would help him with the suburbs and exurbs of Toronto which are full of conservatively minded immigrants. Anyone have any doubt what Muslim, Hindu, and Sikh communities think of this?

• Like 1

On 9/27/2022 at 10:16 AM, Nationalist said:

Nice attempt at warping the issue. However...

This odd fellow came to school to TEACH young people, in a drag outfit that is WAY off the charts.

Are you saying you are OK with this sort of sickening LARPing in our schools?

On 9/27/2022 at 1:49 PM, herbie said:

So if we're in agreement the teacher should be canned for that behaviour and for reasons other than being trans then WTF are you arguing about?

Why do I agree with you both, actually?

2 hours ago, I am Groot said:

Maybe Poilievre will use it. God knows it would help him with the suburbs and exurbs of Toronto which are full of conservatively minded immigrants. Anyone have any doubt what Muslim, Hindu, and Sikh communities think of this?

I think Poilievre does not want to get involved with that. He's more of a fiscal conservative than a social conservative, which in my book is fine btw, but also there is the fact that this teacher obviously doesn't represent the transgender movement as a whole. But like you said in your previous post on page 1, the fact the admin doesn't do anything is preposterous to say the least.

17 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

I honestly don't know.  Transgender is definitely a thing in parts of Asia, that's for sure.

Not in classrooms. These are very sexually conservative societies, on the whole. Especially the ones who are source countries for immigration to Canada.

17 hours ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

I think Poilievre does not want to get involved with that. He's more of a fiscal conservative than a social conservative, which in my book is fine btw, but also there is the fact that this teacher obviously doesn't represent the transgender movement as a whole. But like you said in your previous post on page 1, the fact the admin doesn't do anything is preposterous to say the least.

He doesn't even have to attack transgenders. He can say, as most who have commented, that such an outfit is completely inappropriate without regard to the gender of the wearer and then condemn the cowardice of the woke school board in not removing that person.

1 hour ago, I am Groot said:

Not in classrooms. These are very sexually conservative societies, on the whole. Especially the ones who are source countries for immigration to Canada.

OK - well they can make their case.... but there's not much to turn back a change in the Charter right... nobody is going to be firing people for being trans in the near future.

5 hours ago, I am Groot said:

He doesn't even have to attack transgenders. He can say, as most who have commented, that such an outfit is completely inappropriate without regard to the gender of the wearer and then condemn the cowardice of the woke school board in not removing that person.

Remember the position the School Board took!

Hey, you're against someone displaying tits in front of students? Well, you're a bigot if it's a trans according to the School Board, innit?

18 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

OK - well they can make their case.... but there's not much to turn back a change in the Charter right... nobody is going to be firing people for being trans in the near future.

Trans has got nothing to do with this case. And anyway, what has the charter got to do with transgenders?

Edited by I am Groot

10 hours ago, I am Groot said:

Trans has got nothing to do with this case. And anyway, what has the charter got to do with transgenders?

Uh.... I'm not sure.  I thought that the Canadian Human Rights Act was amended to include transgender people in Canada (it was) and that meant that the charter included them, but it seems that there's no direct link to the constitution.