Halton School trans teacher showing titties to its students like it's breakfast in the morning

Fascinating story, but to be fair, anybody can buy large prosthetic breasts or nipples, even pierced ones.   They are not cheap !

https://skinister.com/product/perks-prosthetic-nipples/

Should anybody be permitted to wear them...anywhere ?

In the Great 21st Century Culture Wars, be careful what you wish for.

Edited by bush_cheney2004
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, herbie said:

Yeah you can. Buy some and wear them on the bus, you're free to do that. But as you can see you just might get your face punched in.
If you wear them to work, better hope your boss has a twisted sense of humour

That's fine, but just goes with the territory for any civil rights activist, not just gender bending in public or private settings.

This "guy" is pushing boundaries...same as many before him/her, with varied success for their cause.   Methinks the student/educational environment aspect will be the biggest hurdle for any job action, but it is not a slam dunk either way.

Maybe just another case of seeking litigation standing in the courts to break down LGBQT2SXYZ barriers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

What about the safety issue? You could put someone's eye out with one of those.

Sure...and the back pain for the teacher.

When we were in shop class over 50 years ago, safety was not emphasized very much.   There were big industrial woodworking machines, welding rigs, hazardous chemicals, compressed air, etc.   "Shop Class" and the shop teachers were different...you expected to get hurt sooner or later.   Just part of the deal.

• Like 1

On 9/19/2022 at 3:54 PM, herbie said:

Not at all. Did you even read the story, no one was showing anyone their private parts. They'd be in JAIL if they did, not subject to School Board discipline.
I even posted reason HOW to get rid of the teacher that wouldn't violate union or human rights regulations. I also fully agree that the Board seems to be chickenshit about taking it on, just like I've herd managers bawl that they can't get rid of a useless non-performing employee 'because they're union" or "because they're gay/minority". That's bullshit, it just means the Board/Manager is also too lazy to make the effort to follow the rules.

You don't think showing nipples is sexual?

On 9/20/2022 at 5:28 PM, Michael Hardner said:

The millennials I know are pretty pro-trans... pretty sure they'd tell this one to stop it...

Nothing wrong with a man wanting to be a woman or vice versa, or being gay, or whatever else they think they are.  it's all the other crap that surrounds it all, the 1 million genders, and the lack of science that comes with it, so much so it is being pushed in schools in our laws, it has gone to far. 

We just talked about the other generations a few posts up, they don't care, becasue they are too lazy to change it or challenge it, and call it put for what it is, delusional or someone's fantasy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

You don't think showing nipples is sexual?

She wasn't doing that either. What were you doing staring at her tits and imagining?

Walking down Wreck Beach buck naked isn't sexual unless you make it so. Gonna accuse the gym teacher in swim class of corrupting minors cuz they can see bumps on her boobs or a hint of camel toe too?

14 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

.. not my experience at all 

That they are to lazy to change it or challenge it, or it is not delusional to identify as a cat, or jet fighter, or the one of the other million genders, so much that they are teaching young children this in classrooms, and have incorporated into our laws without any science to back it up.. or does science only count in climate change.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Army Guy said:

That they are to lazy to change it or challenge it, or it is not delusional to identify as a cat, or jet fighter, or the one of the other million genders, so much that they are teaching young children this in classrooms, and have incorporated into our laws without any science to back it up.. or does science only count in climate change.

This is all nonsense.  They're fine.

2 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Kind of reminds me of those tic tocs of some pass out drunken chick and her friend telling everyone "She's fine" it's ok, Shes' fine...

why is it you call out others for off the wall ideas, "which I'm fine with by the way", but not something like this.

25 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

why is it you call out others for off the wall ideas, "which I'm fine with by the way", but not something like this.

I called out the teacher.  

Whatever you're trying to say about the youth of today...is garbled.  They're too lazy to act against transgender people?  That's just weird.

Just now, Michael Hardner said:

I called out the teacher.  

Whatever you're trying to say about the youth of today...is garbled.  They're too lazy to act against transgender people?  That's just weird.

It's not about people Michael, be gay it does not affect me one way or another, get married, whatever. It is the rest of the garbage they are preaching, and it is not just schools or courts, it is big business, any workplace, it has given birth to cancel culture or at least has given it a larger voice.

48 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

It's not about people Michael, be gay it does not affect me one way or another, get married, whatever. It is the rest of the garbage they are preaching, and it is not just schools or courts, it is big business, any workplace, it has given birth to cancel culture or at least has given it a larger voice.

Again... impossible to figure out what you are saying here.  Again - I called out the teacher.

On 9/21/2022 at 11:24 PM, herbie said:

She wasn't doing that either. What were you doing staring at her tits and imagining?

Walking down Wreck Beach buck naked isn't sexual unless you make it so. Gonna accuse the gym teacher in swim class of corrupting minors cuz they can see bumps on her boobs or a hint of camel toe too?

Dude...look at the picture of this freak and tell me...do you really think this sort of crapolla belongs in schools?

On 9/22/2022 at 7:54 PM, Michael Hardner said:

Fine? I believe it was students recording those insane videos? Obviously some students figured this is completely abnormal. 

And you figure none of that has any negative impact on young minds?

Ya know...I just don't believe you're that absent. Which mean you're simply shilling again.

So sad...

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

1. Fine? I believe it was students recording those insane videos? Obviously some students figured this is completely abnormal. 

2. And you figure none of that has any negative impact on young minds?

3. Ya know...I just don't believe you're that absent. Which mean you're simply shilling again.

So sad...

1. Agreed, but that's not the context of my comment to that other poster.

2. I didn't say that at all.  Again, you are jumping into my conversation with another poster and missing the context.

3. See 1. 2. 

22 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Agreed, but that's not the context of my comment to that other poster.

2. I didn't say that at all.  Again, you are jumping into my conversation with another poster and missing the context.

3. See 1. 2. 

Gee that's just too Gawd-Damn bad Mikey. See...people with principals find your frail willingness to just choke down Libbie reality warping...disturbing...to say the least.

8 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Gee that's just too Gawd-Damn bad Mikey. See...people with principals find your frail willingness to just choke down Libbie reality warping...disturbing...to say the least.

So... You jumped into my conversation with another poster, missed the context and when I point out that we didn't actually disagree on anything... you insult me?

Are you maybe just lonely? I don't get it.

2 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

So... You jumped into my conversation with another poster, missed the context and when I point out that we didn't actually disagree on anything... you insult me?

Are you maybe just lonely? I don't get it.

I "get" you Mikey.

Better that you'd prefer.